Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Season 8

Sexy Eddie is back!

Kate is gone!

Stud of the Sea Captain Lee ... is hospitalized.

Episode one was really good. The girls are meh, but British James and American Shane are hot as F#@!

Btw, Eddie has really great hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496February 9, 2021 9:35 PM

James is everything I hate about preening, pretty boys.

by Anonymousreply 1November 6, 2020 6:40 PM

Is the new chef a dyke?

When she was talking about her cameltoe in those shorts, she seemed really dykey.

Plus, she has man hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 6, 2020 6:40 PM

Sexy British deckhand James (Hough).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 6, 2020 6:42 PM

Cutie deckhand Shane...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 6, 2020 6:43 PM

I prefer Shane

by Anonymousreply 5November 6, 2020 6:45 PM

I had to laugh at Shane.

He's such a GenZ doofus.

He just graduated from Berkeley, and he's a yoga enthusiast.

So he decides to do yoga right in front of the Captain's window, first thing in the morning.

The best was when Captain Lee saw Shane doing yoga and said, "Fucking kids."

Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 6November 6, 2020 6:48 PM

No love for Eddie?

He still looks the same after all these years.

Meaning, he looks GOOD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 7, 2020 2:10 PM

James is sexy as fuck!

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 8November 10, 2020 7:38 AM

Good to have a season of BD that has good-looking men again.

by Anonymousreply 9November 10, 2020 8:27 AM

praise gods that that bitch face trout mouth Kate is gone baby gone....

by Anonymousreply 10November 10, 2020 12:18 PM

Yikes... the chief stew is in way over her head. Breaking down on the first day! Not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2020 10:08 AM

R7 Love Eddie! Glad to see him back.

by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2020 10:09 AM

Watching now. These charter guests are unreal. Why are they so difficult? Is it on purpose to get more screentime or what?

by Anonymousreply 13November 11, 2020 10:12 AM

[quote] Watching now. These charter guests are unreal. Why are they so difficult?

It's the females fighting over James. I don't really blame them because he's hot.

Oddly, I think that the Primary Guest (Charlie) has actually toned it down a bit.

He was on two previous seasons. The first time, he was a guest of someone else. Then last season he brought all gay friends with him, and they were really high maintenance.

This season, I think he realizes that the entire crew is new and struggling, so he's not being as difficult as he was last time. If Kate was still Chief Stew, I'm sure that he would be giving her grief. But I think he can tell that Francesca is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

And then he got really upset at the black girl for embarrassing him in front of his other guests and the crew. So you can tell that he's trying to be very cautious about how he is being portrayed.

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2020 1:11 PM

cappy lee is dementia? he falls alot.....grouchy old man. the lez is way better

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2020 3:26 PM

No comment on James speedo...looked like he was packing. He is way to vain for me, it's a total turnoff but he is hot.

by Anonymousreply 16November 11, 2020 4:01 PM

If you’re a foot fetishist both Below Decks are very erotic. A bunch of attractive guys running around barefoot.

by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2020 4:04 PM

[quote] cappy lee is dementia? he falls alot.....grouchy old man. the lez is way better

The first thing that popped in my head when Captain Lee said he "fell in the shower" was that he was drunk. Seriously, there's no other way it could have happened. Those stupid boat showers are really small. He had to have been drunk.

Plus, the crew had not arrived yet, so he was probably partying up before they got there.

That would make BOTH Below Deck captains, including Captain Shandy, who are lushes.

[quote] No comment on James speedo...looked like he was packing. He is way to vain for me, it's a total turnoff but he is hot.

He looked like he was totally packing.

I also find Shane attractive. He has a nice, lean body. He looked good diving in the water.

by Anonymousreply 18November 11, 2020 6:19 PM

Would you not have a substance abuse problem and agree to be on Below Deck?

by Anonymousreply 19November 11, 2020 6:36 PM

Captain Lee wears diapers??? wtf

by Anonymousreply 20November 11, 2020 7:06 PM

Bravo still hasn't put up last week's episode on their site.

by Anonymousreply 21November 14, 2020 10:41 AM

What died on top of Charlie’s bf’s head? That can’t be real hair

by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2020 10:07 PM

Who was the guy with the huge dick from a few seasons ago? I'm not a regular watcher so I can't recall him...

by Anonymousreply 23November 15, 2020 10:25 PM

We know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 15, 2020 10:30 PM

R23 His name was Jaoh. Even Kate got excited seeing him in the gold speedo.

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2020 7:14 PM

[quote] Who was the guy with the huge dick from a few seasons ago? I'm not a regular watcher so I can't recall him...

R23 his name was JOSIAH.

He was gay, and from the UK.

Apparently he has a sugar daddy and he's traveling the world in luxury right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2020 7:21 PM

Here's Josiah's Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 16, 2020 7:22 PM

R23 might also be referring to tall Texan drink of water Kelly Johnson. Heavily hung young man and cute too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2020 7:44 PM

We also don't know if Kelley was sending that photo to a male or female.

He "presented" as straight on Below Deck, but he never truly struck me as straight.

He never had a believable straight relationship on the show, and he bonded much better with the guys, than he ever did with the females.

Kelley really seemed to have a thing for the British tranny chaser.

Ironically, his name is "Kelley Johnson." INDEED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2020 7:50 PM

Kelley's Instagram is very interesting.

He's a hot guy with a big dick. He could be constantly taking photos of himself and posting them as thirst traps.

But the photos on his Instagram are very artistic and introspective. He has always seemed like a very sensitive type of guy, which is why I was always attracted to him.

Listening to how he and his sister Amy grew up, makes it clearer.

At one point he had a girlfriend, but looks like she's not in the picture any more.

I would love to see him come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2020 7:57 PM

Kelly is hot but I hate guys that shave their pubes, looks disgusting

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2020 8:07 PM

Yes, R30. He seems very sensitive, which I find to be the most attractive aspect. Sensitive wrapped up in a tall built athletic body and handsome face. It’s so hot that he didn’t become an instaho.

by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2020 8:44 PM

I'd like to see Kelly stuffed into a speedo

by Anonymousreply 33November 17, 2020 3:39 PM

Kelly had a faux romance with a female deckhand on the show. Didn’t believe it for one second. He chased her until she gave in then he dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 34November 17, 2020 5:49 PM

Let’s combine the two threads.

This one is season 8 specific. Please post there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 17, 2020 5:59 PM

Oops. I posted that in the wrong one. Never mind.

(See how confusing it is?)

by Anonymousreply 36November 17, 2020 6:00 PM

Yes, Kelley Johnson! That's who I was thinking of.

by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2020 12:45 AM

Not on the "Eddie is hot" train. He gives me slightly less stoned Jim Breuer vibes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 24, 2020 12:46 AM

Eddie is very hot.

So are James and Sunshine (lol). I love that Eddie gave Shane that nickname.

Was the cute guest DAX hitting on James? Sure seemed like it to me. I'd love to see James bang him.

Most GenZ guys are up for anything!

by Anonymousreply 39November 24, 2020 5:36 AM

not a fan of cappy lee, a pudtz and fun spoiler.

by Anonymousreply 40November 24, 2020 6:22 AM

This has got to be the most incompetent crew ever.

Apart from Captain Lee and Eddie, the rest of the crew are completely useless.

Francesca tries, but there's something seriously wrong with her. Either she's just a really poor communicator (like Hannah), or she has mental problems. Or both. Is it an Australian thing?

Oh, and the angry female chef scares me. She seems the type who would just go fucking ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 41November 24, 2020 6:27 AM

Was there a new episode on last night? My DVR didn't record anything.

by Anonymousreply 42November 24, 2020 1:43 PM

Yes, R42.

Nothing terribly exciting, though.

by Anonymousreply 43November 24, 2020 1:49 PM

I bet Shane has had his hot twink ass fucked.

by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2020 1:50 PM

Is Eddie short? He looks short.

by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2020 2:05 PM

Love Eddies very hairy legs

by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2020 2:11 PM

Shane is such an airhead, as is Elizabeth. James is handsome but his laziness and his inability to tough anything out are turnoffs. I like Francesca but agree she lost it so soon it was concerning. I love the seems dykey but is straight chef. Eddie is competent but meh. The new stew seems capable and should be second stew. I like Izzy’s ability to give as good as she gets

by Anonymousreply 47November 24, 2020 2:26 PM

That male guest was drunk and most definitely hitting on James much to his girlfriends surprise. And what a shit top! $12,000????? Francesca is lovely but not Chief Stew material. Elizabeth is very pretty and probably gets away with murder because of it. She didn’t seem the least bit sorry about not packing liquor. The food the chef whips up looks amazing. The first few episodes of every season are slow but things should be heating up quickly.

by Anonymousreply 48November 24, 2020 3:01 PM

I liked it when James said he dislocate Sunshine’s hips if he fucked him. Perhaps Andy Cohen will arrange a demo for the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 49November 24, 2020 3:03 PM

Cunt Francesca makes a list for everything else - why didn't she make a beach picnic list?

SEVEN trips to get everything over there? JHC. Kate would NEVER have done that.

Breakfast at 8:30 a.m. and NOTHING until almost 3 p.m.? Where are the god damned snacks?

Those airheads had the worst table manners ever......chomping and talking with their pieholes full......

Hopefully soon we'll get to the episode where Rachel tells old man Lee to "go fuck himself."

Shane will probably sleep through it.

by Anonymousreply 50November 24, 2020 3:06 PM

Elizabeth is very pretty and probably gets away with murder because of it. She didn’t seem the least bit sorry about not packing liquor.

THAT'S AGAINST MARITIME LAW!!

Captain Shandy!

by Anonymousreply 51November 24, 2020 3:09 PM

What in fuck is captain lee smoking? his teef are greenish brown yellow with a tad of barnicle. (mike Barnicle: plagarist! )

by Anonymousreply 52November 24, 2020 3:13 PM

Ok the season preview shows Rachel telling someone to go fuck themselves and that someone looks like Lee. But is it? The previews are very deceiving. Lee was on WWHL last night and when given a choice between working with Rachel or Ben again he chose Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 53November 24, 2020 3:15 PM

I'm still trying to figure out who is swimming in the preview when Old Man Liver says: "Your charter is over."

by Anonymousreply 54November 24, 2020 3:17 PM

Several years ago, a wealthy friend invited me to spend a week on his boat and travel from Palm Beach over to the Bahamas. The boat was far more than I expected with a crew of 8 - 2 girls and 6 guys with all of the crew primarily being from Australia or New Zealand.

I have never seen such an attractive group of men. They were all tanned with blond hair and blue eyes except for the captain who was equally attractive but with a dark hairy chest and blue eyes. I have a foot fetish and they all had beautiful feet. I could have easily gotten into serious trouble if I had been so inclined.

I was in complete heaven for the entire trip. I determined then and there I wouldn't be all that bad to be rich.

by Anonymousreply 55November 24, 2020 3:36 PM

wE booked a cruse on one of captain lee's boat 2 yrs ago, and the crew had 6 supr hot boys, .... we fucked each one every night and by the time the thing was over, we all had sore assholes from so much mischief.....playful lads dat we wuz.

by Anonymousreply 56November 24, 2020 3:49 PM

A drunken guest is swimming in the ocean and Lee tells the primary that the charter is over. He turns the boat back to the dock and they get off. I can’t wait.

by Anonymousreply 57November 24, 2020 3:53 PM

Ah......thanks R57.

by Anonymousreply 58November 24, 2020 4:22 PM

Any of you tasteful friends find the My Sienna tacky as hell?

by Anonymousreply 59November 24, 2020 6:53 PM

R59. So tacky. Bad and dated upholstery everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 60November 24, 2020 7:03 PM

Not tacky exactly, but dated.

by Anonymousreply 61November 24, 2020 7:05 PM

R60 did you not see the upholstered headboard in the master suite? That qualified as straight out tacky

by Anonymousreply 62November 24, 2020 8:02 PM

R60 it is possible that we have different definitions of tacky but check the My Seaenna interior form this rental website. To me this shot is tacky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 24, 2020 8:07 PM

Some prime tacky interior pics for the website. This shot looks like a bad Staten Island McMansion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2020 8:09 PM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 24, 2020 8:10 PM

Artful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 24, 2020 8:11 PM

If I owned a yacht, I would never let these STD ridden skanks use it.

My Seanna is probably the best that Bravo could get, for their skank fest.

by Anonymousreply 67November 24, 2020 8:44 PM

I don't blame the kids for leaving a $12,000 tip.

They're in their 20's for fuck's sake.

Mommy and Daddy probably gave it to them.

They are such babies. I'm surprised that they didn't arrive on the yacht with lunch boxes and name tags.

by Anonymousreply 68November 24, 2020 8:46 PM

If mommy and daddy have enough money to charter a cruise for their spawn then they should have enough money to leave a decent tip.

by Anonymousreply 69November 24, 2020 8:50 PM

[quote] If mommy and daddy have enough money to charter a cruise for their spawn then they should have enough money to leave a decent tip.

By that same token, if the CREW wants a decent tip, then they should have provided 5-STAR service, as they are EXPECTED to do.

Instead, these kids got SHIT service. And the crew is lucky that they were only kids, and not some really nasty older people. Because they would have caught hell for it.

Not one single person on that crew did their job, except for Eddie and the chef.

James, Shane, Francesca, and the second stew all seem to think that they're on vacation.

I'm cutting the new girl some slack because she just got there and she didn't even get to rest.

But the others are utterly useless.

They were standing around on the beach, thinking that they were on vacation. The poor guests were STARVING. No food, no drinks, waiting for hours. While the crew fucked up behind the scenes. And they got a dirty yacht, on top of everything else.

The crew deserved ZERO tip, if it wasn't for Eddie and the chef.

by Anonymousreply 70November 24, 2020 8:58 PM

They probably made the mistake of calculating the tip off the discounted price.

by Anonymousreply 71November 24, 2020 9:00 PM

The boat looks a bit like 90s Vegas...I’m thinking Bally’s

by Anonymousreply 72November 24, 2020 9:47 PM

Holy shit, it's even uglier in photos than on film. Though it at least it looks cleaner than usual. Why are Below Deck's boats so fucking manky? Especially compared to Below Deck Mediterranean. Is Lee's eyesight going? He seems like the type who would want things immaculate.

by Anonymousreply 73November 24, 2020 9:57 PM

The boat on BD’s last season was much nicer.

by Anonymousreply 74November 24, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote] The boat on BD’s last season was much nicer.

My Seanna is based in the Caribbean.

Sandy uses different yachts based in the Med.

The yacht from Below Deck Tahiti and Thailand was the same, but based in the Pacific.

by Anonymousreply 75November 24, 2020 11:41 PM

The chef should have offered an alternative to requested the mac & cheese balls. That would have alleviated the "I'm so hungry!" whining.

Also, sushi off of a naked model is so insulting. Rich people treating others like property and props.

by Anonymousreply 76November 25, 2020 1:41 AM

It's a living. Watch the chopsticks, sonny!

by Anonymousreply 77November 25, 2020 2:33 PM

I’m supposed the slutty male deckhand didn’t put on a speedo and jump in the sushi table.

by Anonymousreply 78November 25, 2020 3:49 PM

^surprised

by Anonymousreply 79November 25, 2020 3:49 PM

yay...no more hateful fugly horse face kate !!!!

by Anonymousreply 80November 25, 2020 5:41 PM

So is this macaroni and cheese ball a thing? Nice never heard of it before the show. Found in the appetizer section of Denny’s?

by Anonymousreply 81November 25, 2020 6:54 PM

Where are they finding these low class charter guests? And this bunch is really ugly. The primary has the weirdest nipples I’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2020 4:14 AM

Okay, that chef is a PSYCHO.

How did they ever find her? She's a fucking nutcase!

I'm still loving Eddie. His side commentary is the best.

My favorite line was when he walked into his cabin and Sunshine was in there. Eddie said, "Are you naked?" Shane replied, "Not yet." And Eddie said, "Damn!" Hahahaha. That was hot! The thought of Eddie banging Shane every night, really turns me on!

This crew is a real mish-mash. Nobody really gets along, none of them have gotten close with each other, and they barely seem to tolerate one another.

I've watched Below Deck since season one, and this is the first time I've noticed it.

by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2020 5:08 AM

Ash is smart. She focuses on her job and stays out of the drama.....so far. Elizabeth is a victim. The chef shouldn’t be anywhere near knives. Eddie is hilarious. Izzy isn’t as annoying as I thought she would be. The guy who thinks he’s hotter than he is looked like he was jerking off on camera tonite. Or did I imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 84December 1, 2020 5:38 AM

[quote] The guy who thinks he’s hotter than he is looked like he was jerking off on camera tonite. Or did I imagine that.

James is definitely hot, R84. Everyone thinks so. On the first charter, the female guests were fighting over him!

The camera caught him doing a lot of weird things. Not sure if there was a scene of him jerking off, but I definitely saw him popping a zit on his face. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 85December 1, 2020 5:44 AM

Well. James isn't the pretty stupid one at least.

by Anonymousreply 86December 1, 2020 8:04 AM

I think he was looking at his fat and not jerking off.

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2020 8:05 AM

We’re 5 episodes in. This is around the time their real personalities come out and the drama starts. Francesca and Eddie were on WWHL and neither had a kind word for Elizabeth so expect some major conflicts there.

by Anonymousreply 88December 1, 2020 2:26 PM

I think I'll charter a yacht for a hundred thou and just spend my time sleeping......

by Anonymousreply 89December 1, 2020 2:33 PM

I hope Rachel finds that fucking caviar!

by Anonymousreply 90December 1, 2020 2:34 PM

You all can have James, I love that doofy, sweet pretty boy Shane.

by Anonymousreply 91December 1, 2020 3:18 PM

[quote] I think I'll charter a yacht for a hundred thou and just spend my time sleeping...... —50 Year Old Primary

Haha. He made me laugh.

The birthday boy gave ZERO fucks.

It's kind of refreshing that he was really paying no attention to the cameras or the crew. He really was just enjoying being on a yacht for his 50th birthday, swimming, relaxing on a beach, and getting shitfaced drunk!

He really knows how to enjoy himself!

Meanwhile, the OCD/borderline psycho chef is going batshit crazy in the galley.

by Anonymousreply 92December 1, 2020 3:24 PM

I think that both James and Shane are cute in their own ways.

James is muscular, sexy sleazy hot.

Shane is skinny, great hair, laid back twink hot.

I'd fuck Shane and get fucked by James. It's a win-win!

by Anonymousreply 93December 1, 2020 3:25 PM

Francesca's vocal fry works my nerves...

Sigh, all of these people just seem like beautiful, dumb reality TV wanna be-types who would be hard pressed to qualify for a job at Chilis. Captain Lee just seems really tired & over it - he's not a camera hog like Shandee, but he needs to be put out to pasture, for his own good if nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 94December 2, 2020 4:31 PM

I miss Kate's snarky take on everything.

by Anonymousreply 95December 2, 2020 5:26 PM

R95 = Kate.

by Anonymousreply 96December 2, 2020 5:30 PM

Kate’s snarky remarks are only funny on BD. She’s kind of a bore on dry land.

by Anonymousreply 97December 2, 2020 5:31 PM

I'll bet that Kate wants back on Below Deck.

She never made so much easy money in her life!

Now she's probably back schlepping drinks in some bar, or whatever it is that she does.

Kate thought that she would parlay her "fame" into something bigger.

Sorry, bitch! We made you. We can break you.

by Anonymousreply 98December 2, 2020 5:33 PM

They’d take her back. It’s not as if whatsherface is thriving.

by Anonymousreply 99December 2, 2020 5:36 PM

Kate does some boring chat show on Bravo that’s been cut down to once a week. She’s not as funny as she thinks she is. She’ll be back on BD next season just like B Frankel will eventually return to RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 100December 2, 2020 5:38 PM

[quote] She’ll be back on BD next season just like B Frankel will eventually return to RHONY.

I'd much rather see Adrienne from Season One return to the show.

She was the perfect blend of villain and likeable.

It didn't hurt that she was sexually ambiguous and "scissoring" the lesbian charter guests. Rofl.

To me, Adrienne was far more entertaining than Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 2, 2020 5:41 PM

Adrienne did what Malia should have done. When she suspected Kat was taking drugs/medication she went to her and gave her a chance to tell the Captain herself. I always liked her for that. Plus she had to deal with that obnoxious Stew Sam who I would have thrown overboard.

by Anonymousreply 102December 2, 2020 5:55 PM

Sam was the fucking WORST, R102.

She always had that smug smirk on her face that made me want to punch her in her ugly mug!

She also had this superior attitude, like she was better than everyone else. I hated her with the heat of 10,000 suns!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 2, 2020 6:02 PM

Shane's PUPPY ASS is going to be on the porch tonight!

by Anonymousreply 104December 7, 2020 7:11 PM

Shane is going to be on WWHL tonite which probably means he’s getting fired.

by Anonymousreply 105December 7, 2020 8:18 PM

I would fuck Shane LONG and HARD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 7, 2020 8:25 PM

Elizabeth can’t follow simple instructions. She’s a moron and should be fired. Francesca is very patient.

by Anonymousreply 107December 8, 2020 1:37 AM

I would pay to watch Eddie, James, and Sunshine in a threesome.

Preferably Eddie and James spit roasting Sunshine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 8, 2020 1:40 AM

Did Sunshine get fired?

by Anonymousreply 109December 8, 2020 1:41 AM

R109. Not yet. But he just fucked up. Again.

by Anonymousreply 110December 8, 2020 1:43 AM

Sunshine is toast, the chef was talking about him as if he had been fired. I think it’s a done deal, shame as he’s cute as hell.

by Anonymousreply 111December 8, 2020 3:02 AM

Was Eddie sniffing Shane’s underwear?

by Anonymousreply 112December 8, 2020 3:03 AM

I want to know who Rachel was telling to go fuck themself and it looks like Elizabeth will also be getting a plane ticket home.

by Anonymousreply 113December 8, 2020 3:05 AM

Last week Eddie barged in on James, and asked “are you naked?” James said “no”, Eddie said “shame”. That was rather hot, I’d love to seem James naked.

by Anonymousreply 114December 8, 2020 3:06 AM

I'm not too interested in the staff hookups and the show is all about the hookups. The concept of no expense spared luxury in exotic locale is more interesting.

I also enjoy seeing menus prepared according to charter guests preferences and off-shore excursions, visits to local restaurants and shops.

Don't care for Cap'n Lee's John Wayne bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 115December 8, 2020 3:54 AM

Goodbye Sunshine.

by Anonymousreply 116December 8, 2020 4:55 AM

Yup, Shane is toast. And he deserves it.

Watching him on WWHL, he's actually kind of an asshole douche. He had zero sense of humor, and was really defensive. And he kept droning on about sustainability. It took away from his attractiveness.

Chef Rachel was also on WWHL, and she seems normal. So why does she come across as so fucking MENTAL on the show. And not funny mental. SCARY mental.

It was definitely interesting to learn that she appeared on America's Next Top Model. She didn't make the cut, but she got to meet Tyra and Miss J.

[quote] it looks like Elizabeth will also be getting a plane ticket home

I had to laugh when the engineer was telling Francesca (in the preview for next week) that one of her stews was mixing bleach with some kind of soap, and creating a toxic gas that is typically used to kill people. Rofl!

Bye bye, Elizabeth. Enjoy your vacation! Idiot.

[quote] Was Eddie sniffing Shane’s underwear?

I watched the episode again, and Eddie was definitely sniffing someone's underwear.

He knows the cameras are watching their every move, though, so I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't sneak a sniff of Shane's boxers.

And Eddie is definitely straight.

by Anonymousreply 117December 8, 2020 6:04 AM

James just gets sexier.

by Anonymousreply 118December 8, 2020 7:03 AM

R118, no fucking way. He's an absolute creep. He wants to fuck Izzy so bad & it sucks because they're roommates. They were in their room together tonight & she went into the bathroom to change & he says "Not gonna change out here?" really suggestively. Realy disrespectful & he needs to check himself. She's a way better deckhand than he is. He's always bitching about having to work! He needs to go. It's turning into a "Pete" situation.

by Anonymousreply 119December 8, 2020 9:21 AM

Call me when Kelly and his big cock are back.

by Anonymousreply 120December 8, 2020 9:27 AM

bye, frau r119!

by Anonymousreply 121December 8, 2020 11:06 AM

Shane’s slender toned surfer body would look great taking a hard fucking by the other two deckhands. And that awesome floppy surfer hair is perfect for Eddie to grab from behind.

by Anonymousreply 122December 8, 2020 11:49 AM

Eddie walked in on Shane and said are you naked...Shane said not yet

by Anonymousreply 123December 8, 2020 12:14 PM

On WWHL, Shane kept talking about his platform and saving the planet..... The idiot has no clue that his dimness and stupidity actually blunts the impact of his "message".

He is cute until he opens his mouth and removes all doubt that he is dumb.......

by Anonymousreply 124December 8, 2020 2:13 PM

Paper straws.........

by Anonymousreply 125December 8, 2020 2:14 PM

Eddie was sniffing what looked like tan boxers. Shane was undressing while talking on phone to his alleged gf and I caught a glimpse of tan boxers. That’s why I thought he was sniffing Shane’s. Shane was a train wreck on WWHL trying to make it sound like he was only using the show as a platform for paper straws 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 126December 8, 2020 2:50 PM

Shane is most definitely an ASPIE

by Anonymousreply 127December 8, 2020 3:00 PM

And his hair was turned blond by the sun......no chemicals......

by Anonymousreply 128December 8, 2020 3:44 PM

[quote] Eddie walked in on Shane and said are you naked...Shane said not yet

Call me crazy, but I think that Eddie has a little crush on Shane.

I think he wants to fuck Shane's twink ass.

Normally, any Bosun would have gone off on a fuck-up like Shane, but Eddie has been very patient and tolerant. I think it's because Eddie is in lurrrvvvv. Or at least lust.

by Anonymousreply 129December 8, 2020 3:53 PM

R114, the only thing you got right about that was that Eddie was involved.

by Anonymousreply 130December 8, 2020 4:01 PM

Shane is on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 131December 8, 2020 4:13 PM

No wonder Eddie is hot for Shane.

I am too!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 8, 2020 11:41 PM

Shane trims his chest hair. Boo! :o(

And I'm shocked that a 22/23 year old has crows feet like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 8, 2020 11:43 PM

Shane is....not smart.

by Anonymousreply 134December 9, 2020 3:52 AM

Shane is a dipshit. I want to see Shane getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 135December 9, 2020 4:01 AM

Oh yeah? Well, it just so happens Shane told us he graduated from Berkeley with a 3.5 GPA.

by Anonymousreply 136December 9, 2020 5:10 AM

Can anyone make ANY sense of the point Shane was trying to make, about being at "A" and "B?"

For a so-called "smart guy," he really doesn't seem very smart.

by Anonymousreply 137December 9, 2020 5:18 AM

Perhaps he got kicked in the head?

by Anonymousreply 138December 9, 2020 5:20 AM

He's so stereotypically S. Californian, it's as if he was manufactured to spec.

by Anonymousreply 139December 9, 2020 5:46 AM

According to the latest coming attractions two crew members are getting fired next week.

by Anonymousreply 140December 10, 2020 4:47 AM

I’m with you R136. How the fuck did he manage to graduate from Berkeley? I wonder what his major was.

by Anonymousreply 141December 10, 2020 4:56 AM

R141 I think it was Chakra Cleansing.

by Anonymousreply 142December 10, 2020 2:52 PM

Shane’s professors at Berkeley were probably in love with him...so he passed.

by Anonymousreply 143December 11, 2020 10:36 AM

Kim and Kroy said on WWHL that they were offered on one of Captain Lee's Below Deck cruises but due to filming their own show , they couldn't make it. Are the guest chosen for these cruises?

by Anonymousreply 144December 11, 2020 11:37 AM

I wouldn’t believe anything Kim says. Hopefully this season will be the last for her trashy show. Ratings ranked.

by Anonymousreply 145December 11, 2020 12:51 PM

^tanked

by Anonymousreply 146December 11, 2020 12:51 PM

Too bad he got kicked off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 11, 2020 1:02 PM

Pete’s onlyfans is actually pretty good, r147.

Full nudity, cum, etc. He is straight but very engaging with the gays.

Onlyfans Petesweets

by Anonymousreply 148December 11, 2020 3:21 PM

While I was at Dollar Tree yesterday I bought a box of plastic straws. Fuck your platform, Shane.

by Anonymousreply 149December 11, 2020 4:51 PM

Does Pete really have an Only Fans? I can't get past the face

by Anonymousreply 150December 11, 2020 7:41 PM

Rachel is nuts. I can’t believe what she did in tonite’s episode.

by Anonymousreply 151December 15, 2020 2:05 AM

[quote] Rachel is nuts. I can’t believe what she did in tonite’s episode.

What did she do???

I wrote this at R117:

[quote] Chef Rachel was also on WWHL, and she seems normal. So why does she come across as so fucking MENTAL on the show. And not funny mental. SCARY mental.

Normal people don't act like Rachel. She goes from 0 to 100 in seconds, and she gets a psychotic look in her eyes.

Her anger is off the charts. Poor thing must have been abused as a child, which contributes to her OCD/rage.

by Anonymousreply 152December 15, 2020 3:03 AM

The way she talks about her boyfriend keeping her grounded, it seems she may have some serious mental illness. Perhaps she went off her meds to drink? I bet she’s back. On WWHL Kate said she quit several times when they worked together, and always came back the next day.

by Anonymousreply 153December 15, 2020 3:08 AM

Good day, Sunshine.

I said good day, sir!

by Anonymousreply 154December 15, 2020 3:09 AM

R28 Oh my, he is hung quite heavily. Is he the one that Andy Cohen was always lusting over?

by Anonymousreply 155December 15, 2020 3:17 AM

[quote] I'd like to see Kelly stuffed into a speedo

I’m not sure it could contain all that massive man meat

by Anonymousreply 156December 15, 2020 3:23 AM

[quote] I'd like to see Kelly stuffed into a speedo

[quote] I’m not sure it could contain all that massive man meat

Well his last name IS Johnson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 15, 2020 3:26 AM

[quote] Is he the one that Andy Cohen was always lusting over?

Clearly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 15, 2020 3:31 AM

Poor Sunshine. He looked about ready to cry.

"You don't get a participation trophy in yachting."

Haha. Classic!

by Anonymousreply 159December 15, 2020 4:03 AM

When Sunshine was getting fired he kept pulling his hair back, and you could really see his gorgeous bone structure. He just needs to go become a print model.

by Anonymousreply 160December 15, 2020 4:42 AM

I'm really trying to figure out the narrative this season.

The crew is just so fragmented, that it's hard to tell where everyone stands.

Clearly, Francesca is a militant commander, and she doesn't give you a second chance. She's no Kate. Kate would've given Elizabeth a chance. Francesca is just mean.

Then you have batshit crazy Rachel, who is playing all sides. And having meltdowns in between. That bitch is COLD. She wouldn't even say bye to Shane, not even as a courtesy. What kind of a cunt does that? Then right after Elizabeth was trying to comfort her, she throws Elizabeth under the bus with Francesca. And then after Francesca confides in her, she meets with Elizabeth and throws Francesca under the bus. Rofl!

But that ending was just... nuts. Something is seriously wrong with Rachel. Like, seriously wrong.

Eddie has always been an "observer," so I'm used to that with him.

Elizabeth seems very sweet, but she spends much more time talking than working. I think if she reversed those things, she'd be better at her job.

But I've been really focused on James' commentary. He seems to really see and know what's going on with the boat and the crew, and he seems very unsettled by it. There must be a horrible energy on this particular season. Poor guy.

My most interesting observation, though, is that I think Izzy has a crush on James. For all her banter and denials about wanting a boyfriend, I think that she really likes him. She also seemed jealous of Elizabeth flirting with him. And on top of that, I think that Eddie has a crush on Izzy.

This whole season is a major clusterfuck.

by Anonymousreply 161December 15, 2020 4:59 AM

R28, R29, R30 Kelly seems to hang out a lot in Miami. Maybe he needs to get in touch with another (recently single) local photographer, Rafa (ex-of Luke Evans).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 15, 2020 5:00 AM

Elizabeth creating the MUSTARD GAS has to be one of my favorite moments on the show.

It ranks up there with Nico's terrible deck team announcing over the radio, "the pool is floating away," as they just watched it float away. Rofl!

by Anonymousreply 163December 15, 2020 5:09 AM

Since when does bleach and soap create mustard gas? If it does I’ve been doing laundry wrong my whole life. Now bleach and ammonia, there you’ve got chlorine gas.

by Anonymousreply 164December 15, 2020 5:27 AM

What happened to Shane is going to happen to a lot of GenZ'ers in the workplace.

They're really some of the most clueless people I've ever met.

by Anonymousreply 165December 15, 2020 5:34 AM

Bleach and ammonia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166December 15, 2020 5:38 AM

[quote] Since when does bleach and soap create mustard gas?

I think the engineer misspoke.

It had to be ammonia, as R166 pointed out.

by Anonymousreply 167December 15, 2020 5:41 AM

Also bleach with acid, such as vinegar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 15, 2020 5:46 AM

I’m so happy Sunshine comes away considering the experience a success. That’s the spirit, Sunshine!

by Anonymousreply 169December 15, 2020 6:39 AM

Since they are "neighbors," I googled the next primary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 15, 2020 7:06 AM

The only positive thing I can say about Rachel's meltdown, is that I agree with her about the charter guests being ostentatious.

Of course, they have to be all gay men. From Deplorable MAGAT country - North Carolina, no less.

"Only the finest... blah blah blah blah blah."

Even as a gay man, I cannot STAND other gay men who behave like this, and I would probably have quit too.

Nobody wants to be slaves for these assholes. I hope their charter gets cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 171December 15, 2020 8:45 AM

Baldy is a Duke law professor/instructor. The latino with a mysterious anglo name is not in Raleigh that I can tell but more likely a possible Triad realtor. No pics.

by Anonymousreply 172December 15, 2020 8:51 AM

[quote] The latino with a mysterious anglo name is not in Raleigh that I can tell but more likely a possible Triad realtor. No pics.

Did you check rentboy dot com?

by Anonymousreply 173December 15, 2020 8:56 AM

I agree. The best thing for these A hole charter guests is their charter being cancelled

by Anonymousreply 174December 15, 2020 10:05 AM

I would not be able to take my eyes off of sunshine for a second if he worked a charter I was on. I find him exceptionally beautiful. Sad he’s out, but it definitely wasn’t for him.

by Anonymousreply 175December 15, 2020 11:22 AM

My appearance on WWHL was an even greater success, guys! Use paper straws!

by Anonymousreply 176December 15, 2020 2:19 PM

Rachel will be back next week. Lee has been singing her praises in interviews and I doubt he would do that if she left him high and dry.

by Anonymousreply 177December 15, 2020 3:06 PM

The upcoming gay guests sound insufferable and even worse than the gay guests that started the season.....

by Anonymousreply 178December 15, 2020 3:20 PM

[quote] Rachel will be back next week. Lee has been singing her praises in interviews and I doubt he would do that if she left him high and dry.

Kate Chastain (who has worked with Rachel before) was on WWHL Monday night, and basically said as much.

She said that Rachel has quit on other yachts before, only to return the next day.

Personally, I wouldn't have let her return. She's a fucking lunatic.

I would wait, hire a new chef, and cancel the charter with the pretentious gay guests. It's a WIN-WIN!!

by Anonymousreply 179December 15, 2020 3:40 PM

Lee’s reaction to Rachel’s outburst proves what a kind and patient leader he is. Can you imagine Sandy in that situation?

by Anonymousreply 180December 15, 2020 4:23 PM

Rachel delivers the goods. Crazy comes with the territory.

by Anonymousreply 181December 15, 2020 4:32 PM

In this seasons trailer there’s Rachel footage that hasn’t aired yet so I’m thinking she’s not done yet.

by Anonymousreply 182December 15, 2020 6:42 PM

She obviously did her intercut interview scenes about the situation in her My Seanna uniform; if she had really quit, she wouldn't have sat down with a producer to film it.

by Anonymousreply 183December 16, 2020 12:05 PM

Most chef's are a little crazy however Rachel takes the cake

by Anonymousreply 184December 16, 2020 2:35 PM

I'm liking James more and more...he seems like a good bloke, doesn't take himself too seriously

by Anonymousreply 185December 16, 2020 9:52 PM

James is like the douchey straight counterpart of Josiah from Season 6.

by Anonymousreply 186December 16, 2020 9:54 PM

Rachel is crazy and annoying as shit and a headcase. Bye bitch.

by Anonymousreply 187December 17, 2020 2:01 PM

R187 Preview for next week's episode shows Rachel in the kitchen, so she's not gone. Kate Chastain has worked with Rachel before and claims that Rachel has a history of fake "quitting".

by Anonymousreply 188December 17, 2020 2:15 PM

she just wants to see her boyfriend..crazy bitch

by Anonymousreply 189December 17, 2020 2:34 PM

Serious question: what is it about chefs that makes them such high maintenance, maladjusted, thin skinned & often batshit crazy people? The chefs that were actually the nicest people (Kiko, Matt) were not the better chefs, Adrian was very passive aggressive & extremely weird - and Leon & Adam are full blown psychos. I've never worked in a restaurant with what I'd consider a *chef* (even the "cook" title might be generous). Are chefs like this in the real world?

by Anonymousreply 190December 17, 2020 2:40 PM

How much longer before Covid kills the rest of the charter season. We usually get about 15 eps per season but I doubt we’ll make it to 10.

by Anonymousreply 191December 17, 2020 3:38 PM

Looks like they're going to drag out the next, high-maintenance guests to at least two episodes.

by Anonymousreply 192December 17, 2020 3:41 PM

The contestant on Top Chef aren’t portrayed as batshit crazy, but they are engaging with each other. Perhaps it’s civilians who drive them insane. Or maybe yachting gets the ones who are too crazy to hold a restaurant gig.

by Anonymousreply 193December 17, 2020 3:54 PM

I think charter yachting people in general are a little "off." Seems to attract a certain type of personality.

by Anonymousreply 194December 17, 2020 4:26 PM

Haven’t all of the charters so far been stretched out over 2 episodes

by Anonymousreply 195December 17, 2020 6:18 PM

[quote] James is like the douchey straight counterpart of Josiah from Season 6.

James is not a douche. He's actually quite sensitive.

He's just playful. He likes the banter and taking fun little jabs, but he expects it back. He's like a puppy that nips at you, and wants you to play with him.

James also previously mentioned that he has body issues, because he was harassed by his older brothers about being "pudgy."

Overall, I think that James is a decent guy. People are just judging him by his looks, which is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 196December 17, 2020 6:59 PM

R28 and R158 So did Andy ever get to sample it? You’ve got to know that Andy was just chomping at the bit to get a piece of that.

by Anonymousreply 197December 17, 2020 7:06 PM

The only reason anyone judges James on his looks is because he’s makes such a big deal about them starting from episode one.

by Anonymousreply 198December 17, 2020 7:38 PM

R199 this one hasn't even started yet and it's already a plot point

by Anonymousreply 199December 17, 2020 8:31 PM

Use paper straws - save the baby seals. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 200December 17, 2020 9:22 PM

A Jew named Shane?

Oy

by Anonymousreply 201December 17, 2020 9:28 PM

Sunshin’s comedy demo reel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202December 17, 2020 9:43 PM

And the dramatic reel. Be sure to have your tissues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203December 17, 2020 9:47 PM

And his modeling portfolio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204December 17, 2020 9:55 PM

His Dramatic Demo was much funnier than his Comedic Demo.

by Anonymousreply 205December 17, 2020 9:59 PM

Oh my lord

by Anonymousreply 206December 17, 2020 10:14 PM

Sunshine seems to have a pattern of wanting to do things for which he has no talent. We should suggest a more realistic career goal for him. Walmart manager? Too stressful?

by Anonymousreply 207December 17, 2020 10:56 PM

I did feel bad for Sunshine when he got fired. Yes, he wasn't very competent, but I could tell it broke his heart.

I hated James during the first few episodes, but I'm liking him more now. He and Izzy have a cute kind of brother-sister relationship. I think his ego has deflated quite a bit now that he's figured out that this job isn't vacation.

Elizabeth's a real dim bulb, but Francesa isn't all that much smarter, wanting to fire her just before what will promise to be a horrific charter. She doesn't seem to have much of a long-term vision.

by Anonymousreply 208December 18, 2020 12:48 AM

Shane obviously decided to take the Reality Show route to a career........

How's that working out for you?

by Anonymousreply 209December 18, 2020 1:00 AM

After someone mentioned it, I actually do believe that Shane is indeed on the spectrum.

I have a nephew who speaks exactly the way that Shane does, and he's autistic, as well. My nephew is super smart, but he's just a bit... off. Not weird off, but a funny kind of off. Just like Shane.

by Anonymousreply 210December 18, 2020 1:06 AM

Eddie has the hairiest legs I have ever seen. I need to be licking them.

by Anonymousreply 211December 18, 2020 1:21 AM

Eddie is sexy as fuck.

Strange how crazy ladies are always attracted to him.

Rocky from one of the earlier seasons, and then Chef Rachel this season.

I think they pick on something about Eddie. He must be freaky in bed.

He's has an oddball sense of humor, which I absolutely love. And he's so laid back. His entire personality makes him SOOOO sexy!

by Anonymousreply 212December 18, 2020 1:28 AM

Love Eddie

by Anonymousreply 213December 18, 2020 2:00 AM

Thanks for posting Shane’s Drama demo. That was hilarious. What a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 214December 18, 2020 11:50 AM

Did Rachel say fuck your to Cap Lee or was it just edited that way

by Anonymousreply 215December 18, 2020 11:59 AM

[quote] Did Rachel say fuck your to Cap Lee or was it just edited that way

That one was really hard to tell.

If she really wanted to say "fuck you" to those pretentious charter guests, she easily could have said "they can go fuck themselves."

But instead, she said "Fuck you" while staring at Captain Lee. Even Eddie and Francesca thought she said it to the Captain, as did Captain Lee himself. They all looked shocked.

Then she seemed to catch herself, and said "oh, I love and respect you guys." And it actually seemed to be an after thought.

I truly think that she's fucking nuts.

And if she really respected them, she wouldn't say crazy shit like that in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 216December 18, 2020 12:37 PM

I think that Rachel has Tourette's syndrome.

You know, those people who walk around saying "fuck you fuck you fuck you motherfucker!!!!" in the middle of their sentences.

The way she walks around saying weird shit like "suck my cooter" and "fuck you" and other crazy things ... just out of nowhere.

It all makes me think that she has a mental condition or disorder like Tourette's.

by Anonymousreply 217December 18, 2020 12:39 PM

R216 She looked at Captain Lee and said, "Go fuck yourself."

I'm surprised he didn't kick her ass off the boat right then and there. Instead, he calmly said, "I'd rather not," and then she backtracked and said, "Oh, I love *you.*"

She packed her bags and left, but she'll be back. She's an emotional mess.

by Anonymousreply 218December 18, 2020 1:06 PM

Eat my cooter...not suck my cooter

by Anonymousreply 219December 18, 2020 1:10 PM

Make sure volume is on:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220December 18, 2020 1:16 PM

No sound controls on the clip, R220.

by Anonymousreply 221December 18, 2020 1:18 PM

Ugh fucking Imgur only lets you hear sound if you play it in their app

by Anonymousreply 222December 18, 2020 1:20 PM

My favorite was Shane's last interview where he said he thought his short time on the yacht was a success.

IN WHAT WORLD WAS THAT CONSIDERED A SUCCESS???

by Anonymousreply 223December 18, 2020 3:29 PM

Turn off link previews and you can hear the clip

by Anonymousreply 224December 18, 2020 3:33 PM

[quote] No sound controls on the clip, R220.

Volume control is in the top right, not the bottom right like NORMAL clips.

by Anonymousreply 225December 18, 2020 3:36 PM

Scooter.....I said eat my scooter!

by Anonymousreply 226December 18, 2020 4:29 PM

Izzy comes out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227December 18, 2020 4:51 PM

I knew Izzy was a lesbo.

The fact that she showed no interest in any of the men, plus talking about her vibrator being her "best friend," told me everything I needed to know.

by Anonymousreply 228December 18, 2020 5:18 PM

OMG love that she used the hashtag #PussyPlease LOL

by Anonymousreply 229December 18, 2020 5:27 PM

I knew when she preferred to play outside with the boys.

by Anonymousreply 230December 18, 2020 6:44 PM

I thought so too. James and her parlay.

by Anonymousreply 231December 18, 2020 6:46 PM

Why can't James be into guys?

I would lick his hole until he shot a huge load.

by Anonymousreply 232December 18, 2020 7:06 PM

Eddie can be her wingman.

by Anonymousreply 233December 18, 2020 9:27 PM

OMG love that she used the hashtag #PussyPlease LOL

Ugh, I am getting so old; when I read that, my first thought was: she a very base & vulgar young woman

by Anonymousreply 234December 18, 2020 11:50 PM

Izzy is a lezzie.

by Anonymousreply 235December 18, 2020 11:52 PM

Good thing Shane has his looks, he has nothing else

by Anonymousreply 236December 19, 2020 3:28 PM

Chef Leon is one of the most attractive men, that skin, those eyes, everything is delicious. But he was easily provoked by Kate's silly mind games. Chef Adam is cute, has skills and calmed way down with Maliya out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 237December 19, 2020 3:44 PM

I would eat Eddie's hairy hole for 2 hours and 18 minutes in his bunk

by Anonymousreply 238December 19, 2020 3:46 PM

I want to see a season of Below Deck with an All-Star Crew.

Ben as Chef, Kate as Chief Stew, Hannah as 2nd Stew, and Josiah as 3rd Stew.

Eddie as Bosun, Kelly as lead deckhand, and Nico as junior deckhand.

With Captain Sandy at the helm.

That would be AWESOME!!!

by Anonymousreply 239December 19, 2020 11:47 PM

Kelly as lead deckhand - I liked Kelly; I think he genuinely tried to do a good job, completely hot, but dumb as a box of rocks. I think if you're doing an All Star BD, you have to include Rocky & Kyle (sadly, he & Ashley broke up)

by Anonymousreply 240December 19, 2020 11:54 PM

I'd like to see Kelly's sister Amy come back. She was a sweetheart who seemed to genuinely like what she did.

She had a huge crush on Eddie and told him about it on her last day on the boat when the season ended. It was cringeworthy. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 241December 19, 2020 11:58 PM

Amy just got married. She’s a doll.

by Anonymousreply 242December 20, 2020 12:58 AM

Can't stand Nico.

by Anonymousreply 243December 20, 2020 3:11 AM

[quote] I shudder to think of how they’d have fared during the time of WWII, or something.

Yeah, Nico's kind of a douche.

I'm trying to think of who else would be a good "All Star" deckhand.

I would have said Ashton, but he really killed his chances of returning, after he threatened Kate. He's finished on this show.

Maybe Joao? Or Bobby the Fireman? They would be good All-Stars.

by Anonymousreply 244December 20, 2020 3:59 AM

Cant stand Bobby, Joao made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 245December 20, 2020 5:41 AM

[quote] Joao made me laugh

My favorite Below Deck fight EVER, was when Joao called Hannah a "cock juggling THUNDER CUNT."

ROFL!!!

At the 1 minute 10 second mark....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 20, 2020 5:51 AM

Uh, he was right! R246

by Anonymousreply 247December 20, 2020 6:14 AM

Joao is the best.

He's so damned handsome, too.

I love that he became such good friends with "Collie Wolly."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248December 20, 2020 6:22 AM

I know that Colin purports to be straight, but he reminds me a lot of me before I came out.

I'm pretty sure he's gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 20, 2020 6:25 AM

I want Colin Macy-O'Toole to be my boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 20, 2020 6:32 AM

Collie has a cute ass, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251December 20, 2020 6:37 AM

Agreed r249.

by Anonymousreply 252December 20, 2020 6:58 AM

I wonder if Kate, Ben, Hannah, and Kelley would come back to participate in an all-stars season?

Somehow, I don't think they would.

I do think that Joao would come back.

by Anonymousreply 253December 20, 2020 8:34 AM

Or Bobby the Fireman?

Oh, I forgot about him; he was such whiny man-baby!

Josiah definitely needs to be represented in this group because stews (on this show) tend to be hapless young woman with an inflated sense of their skills/importance; there needs to be a better representation of bitchy gay guys who are silently (or not so silently) judging everyone

by Anonymousreply 254December 20, 2020 9:11 AM

R254, Josiah is partnered with a rich man, and he now travels the world on private planes and yachts, with his sugar daddy!

That would be an interesting twist, to make him a charter guest. Haha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255December 20, 2020 11:11 AM

I love Colin! So damn cute, hot body. But yes, I 'm pretty sure he's gay, too. Nobody does gay face in pictures better than Collie.

I lust after Bobby's body, too, but he's such an insecure dick and can't stand it when women don't fall all over him.

by Anonymousreply 256December 20, 2020 11:12 AM

Josiah and Sugar Daddy.

Daddy must be the bottom, for Josiah's BIG package!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257December 20, 2020 11:12 AM

Josiah at home in Mallorca, Spain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258December 20, 2020 11:13 AM

Looks like Josiah's back in Manchester.

I guess they live part time in Spain, and part time in the UK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259December 20, 2020 11:14 AM

Josiah's boyfriend/partner is Michael Groves.

J is really living the life!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260December 20, 2020 11:26 AM

Apparently, Michael has two handsome sons.

From his Instagram...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261December 20, 2020 11:27 AM

I think they got His & His matching veneers in R257's picture

I mean, good for Josiah for living the life - beats quarantining in some studio in Miami - but still...

by Anonymousreply 262December 20, 2020 11:49 AM

Below Deck must be Bravo's #1 rated show.

They've been showing BD marathons for the entire work, and it has been fun to watch.

I came to the realization that I really like this show.

I'm not such a fan of Below Deck Super Yacht, though. I don't care much for the boat OR the crew.

by Anonymousreply 263December 21, 2020 12:59 AM

Super Yacht, R263?

by Anonymousreply 264December 21, 2020 3:49 AM

Josiah was very good on the show, not as bitter as Kate

by Anonymousreply 265December 21, 2020 4:25 AM

Sorry, R264.

I meant SAILING Yacht.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266December 21, 2020 4:47 AM

I’d love to see a clip of Colin riding a deck hand cock.

by Anonymousreply 267December 21, 2020 12:20 PM

I want to see a clip of Colin riding JOAO's cock!

by Anonymousreply 268December 21, 2020 1:30 PM

oh just throw them all together and gangbang Colin.

by Anonymousreply 269December 21, 2020 1:33 PM

Colin is a nice, clean boy.

by Anonymousreply 270December 21, 2020 4:45 PM

Tonight, we get to see those gross North Carolina queens.

The crew isn't going to put up with ANY of their shit!

by Anonymousreply 271December 21, 2020 11:26 PM

R266 Adam is a good chef.

by Anonymousreply 272December 21, 2020 11:32 PM

Gym, Grindr, and the Ghetto featuring Lipstick and Prada.

by Anonymousreply 273December 21, 2020 11:46 PM

So did Rachel come back?

by Anonymousreply 274December 22, 2020 1:08 AM

She’s back. And there’s a hot new deckhand.

by Anonymousreply 275December 22, 2020 1:15 AM

Hotter than Sunshine, R275?

by Anonymousreply 276December 22, 2020 1:18 AM

Dark hair. Tats. Nice body. For me, he’s hotter. And, I’m sorry but can we ever get some attractive gay guests on this show? These guys are hurting my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 277December 22, 2020 1:24 AM

[quote] These guys are hurting my eyes

Are they ostentatious?

by Anonymousreply 278December 22, 2020 1:25 AM

Elizabeth really is an idiot. She needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 279December 22, 2020 1:53 AM

One of the charter guests looks a lot like Stephen Merchant. It's uncanny.

by Anonymousreply 280December 22, 2020 2:34 AM

I love how Francesca is eviscerating these silly queens, behind their backs!

Between Francesca, Kate, Hannah, and Bugsy, I'd say that Francesca knows her shit the best. She actually knows what five-star service means, and she knows which guests actually KNOW what five-star service is.

I'm glad that she's humiliating them. These charter guests really SUCK.

by Anonymousreply 281December 22, 2020 4:25 AM

The new guy is good looking, but not as handsome as Shane.

by Anonymousreply 282December 22, 2020 4:25 AM

These guests are strange looking.

"Wick" looks like a pinhead.

by Anonymousreply 283December 22, 2020 4:28 AM

Pinhead?!

You called?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284December 22, 2020 4:31 AM

Why does Eddie always get to room with the hottest guys?

Dave the gay porn star, Kelley, Shane, and now Rob.

All I can do is imagine him having sex with every one of his roommates.

Oh, MY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285December 22, 2020 4:34 AM

The guests are certainly annoying, but they’re actually being fairly nice to the crew. Very appreciative. Not like the first batch of gays.

by Anonymousreply 286December 22, 2020 5:20 AM

Southern queens are talking behind their backs.

by Anonymousreply 287December 22, 2020 5:21 AM

I knew the chef would be back.

by Anonymousreply 288December 22, 2020 9:15 AM

I knew the chef would be back.

by Anonymousreply 289December 22, 2020 9:15 AM

Rob is such a typical Canadian. Sweet, humble, down to earth.... he is literally the definition of Canadian. He's damn hot too.

by Anonymousreply 290December 22, 2020 9:16 AM

I laughed when someone said one of the guests looked like Elton John because it's true.

by Anonymousreply 291December 22, 2020 9:18 AM

The primary charter guest is a realtor. I can’t imagine this appearance will help his business. They all look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 292December 22, 2020 9:24 AM

let me know once they have their onlyfans pages ready, frankly that's how I learned this show ever existed, nude and jerking pix/vids from past seasons' alumni.

by Anonymousreply 293December 22, 2020 9:43 AM

These guests are not nearly as high maintenance as the prior episode made them out to be. Ugly as sin, though.

by Anonymousreply 294December 22, 2020 12:56 PM

I love Francesca. She caught Rachel, Lizzy and Izzy talking behind her back and she’s done with them personally but is 100% professional. She’s really lovely but Elizabeth is making her out to be a monster. Jealous, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 295December 22, 2020 1:49 PM

Am I still on the show? I can't tell....

by Anonymousreply 296December 22, 2020 2:51 PM

[quote] She’s really lovely but Elizabeth is making her out to be a monster. Jealous, perhaps?

No, Elizabeth is both stupid and lazy.

A horrible combination to be working as a stewardess on a luxury yacht.

by Anonymousreply 297December 22, 2020 2:51 PM

Elizabeth forgetting the booze yet again was inexcusable. Francesca should demote her and stick her in laundry. The third stew is much more competent and professional.

by Anonymousreply 298December 22, 2020 3:08 PM

Rob commenting on how different a Sailing Yacht is from a Luxury Yacht, and the fact that now he needs to shower every day working on a luxury yacht, made me gag a little.

He must not smell very good.

by Anonymousreply 299December 22, 2020 3:11 PM

Badass Rachel sucking up to Lee was hilarious. From fuck you to French toast in 24 hrs.

by Anonymousreply 300December 22, 2020 4:17 PM

R298 Exactly. This is partly Francesca's fault. She is chief stew. It's her job to delegate. She should demote Elizabeth and stick her in the laundry and promote Ash to second stew. If she can't delegate, then she's not cut out for the job. Firing Elizabeth is the easy way out.

by Anonymousreply 301December 22, 2020 5:05 PM

R299 He's just Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 302December 22, 2020 5:06 PM

I'm guessing that Rob's hole is not very clean.

by Anonymousreply 303December 22, 2020 5:09 PM

This episode looks hilarious!

Captain Lee is pissed, and kicks a guest off the yacht!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304December 22, 2020 7:53 PM

R303 If he's sailing in the middle of nowhere why would he even need to shower? Sailing is nothing like yachting.

by Anonymousreply 305December 22, 2020 8:43 PM

[quote] I'm guessing that Rob's hole is not very clean.

Straight guys don't need their holes to be clean. They never use it, except to take a dump.

by Anonymousreply 306December 22, 2020 8:46 PM

Lee doesn’t just kick a guest off the boat. He ends the charter and they’re all kicked off.

by Anonymousreply 307December 22, 2020 10:18 PM

Lawsuit!

by Anonymousreply 308December 22, 2020 10:20 PM

I can't believe that Eddie jumped from mid-deck, down to sea level and landed on the flotation device.

That must have hurt like HELL! It's at least a two-story drop.

Everyone was fawning over Captain Lee possibly getting hurt, but Eddie was the one who was taking all the risk.

He literally JUMPED off the ship and landed on the slide. If he had bounced or fell the wrong way, he really could have gotten hurt.

by Anonymousreply 309December 22, 2020 10:59 PM

Season 8 of a show I've never heard of. I guess I'm still...

by Anonymousreply 310December 22, 2020 11:10 PM

I love Eddie I’m tempted to find out where he hangs in Baltimore and stalk him

by Anonymousreply 311December 23, 2020 12:41 AM

[quote] I love Eddie I’m tempted to find out where he hangs in Baltimore and stalk him

He works on a tugboat, so chances are you won't see him because he spends most of his time on the water.

by Anonymousreply 312December 23, 2020 12:43 AM

He probably hangs out in a corner bar near the harbor.. Bmore has so many of those corner bars

by Anonymousreply 313December 23, 2020 1:45 AM

Mindlessly entertaining. Just what I need right now.

by Anonymousreply 314December 23, 2020 2:30 AM

Eddie's Trump impression was spot on.

by Anonymousreply 315December 23, 2020 6:47 AM

Eddie seems like the guy of guy that should be working on yachts in Miami, not working on a tugboat in Baltimore. He's way too pretty & shiny - for whoever plans on stalking him, he probably isn't hard to find since he must stick out like a sore thumb

by Anonymousreply 316December 23, 2020 10:22 AM

He’s the preppiest tug boat captain I’ve ever seen

by Anonymousreply 317December 23, 2020 1:22 PM

E is total AWG.

by Anonymousreply 318December 23, 2020 1:31 PM

The new guy has beautiful eyes. I could get lost in those.

The chef has a terrible body! When she came back to the boat in her stretch pants and tank top, she looked like a lumpy, walking sausage casing. And as nuts as she is, she sure as hell can cook.

by Anonymousreply 319December 23, 2020 2:05 PM

R307 is this the group that gets kicked off? It looked like one of them in the water when Cap'n Lee started yelling.....

by Anonymousreply 320December 23, 2020 2:11 PM

R320. Nope. It’s a different charter that gets kicked off.

by Anonymousreply 321December 23, 2020 2:13 PM

The queens on this charter aren't nearly as repulsive as I thought they'd be. Annoying? A bit. Horrible people? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 322December 23, 2020 2:27 PM

Yeah they’re not so bad but they are kind of tragic

by Anonymousreply 323December 23, 2020 2:35 PM

So true - they are just having a good time. Those first charter guests were so annoying and demanding that is was beyond belief.

I wonder what kind of tip they'll leave?

by Anonymousreply 324December 23, 2020 5:06 PM

Captain Lee sucks. Replace him asap per favore. They call him diaper face behind his back....

by Anonymousreply 325December 28, 2020 1:26 PM

They call him diaper face behind his back....

Diaper Face?

by Anonymousreply 326December 28, 2020 2:09 PM

Diaper face is a new one to me, but I love it!

by Anonymousreply 327December 28, 2020 3:26 PM

Capt. Lee sits at the Bridge all day thinking of clever colloquialisms about dicks and such. He is so uninvolved he is the Anti Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 328December 28, 2020 4:06 PM

Captain Lee knows his shit and let’s crew do their jobs. He’s hands on enough to see who’s flopping and they get a plane ticket home fast. He just doesn’t play for the cameras like Sandy does.

by Anonymousreply 329December 28, 2020 4:13 PM

This season, you get the sense Capt Lee is done; whether it's his age, his family problems, loss of his buddy Kate or just tired of millennial antics, he just occasionally shows up to roll his eyes, growl at someone or shoot a look of disdain, but you sense he really doesn't care. I actually feel bad for the guy - he's the Anti-Shandy, who wants to make herself the center of everything. He just seems like he wants to jump overboard & swim away....

by Anonymousreply 330December 28, 2020 4:22 PM

[quote] This season, you get the sense Capt Lee is done; whether it's his age, his family problems, loss of his buddy Kate or just tired of millennial antics, he just occasionally shows up to roll his eyes, growl at someone or shoot a look of disdain, but you sense he really doesn't care. I actually feel bad for the guy - he's the Anti-Shandy, who wants to make herself the center of everything. He just seems like he wants to jump overboard & swim away....

He just lost his son this year, I believe.

His son was an addict and overdosed. So Captain Lee is probably still having a hard time with that. Especially as a parent, he must be blaming himself.

If the guy is this much of a hardass on the yacht, I can only imagine what he's like with his own kids.

Interestingly, on the commercials for Below Deck, one "funny" scene shows Captain Lee asking, " Where's the vodka?"

I'll bet he'sh every bit of a lush ash Captain Shandy. He just hides it better.

It makes you wonder if his "fall" in the shower in episode one, was because the captain was drunk off his ass?

by Anonymousreply 331December 28, 2020 4:39 PM

R331 When Captain Lee said he fell in the shower in the first episode, my immediate thought was that he was drunk. He's probably been hitting the bottle pretty hard since the death of his son.

by Anonymousreply 332December 28, 2020 4:51 PM

he seems very unhappy, he a drunk?

by Anonymousreply 333December 28, 2020 4:58 PM

Capt. Lee actually got a tattoo of his son, Joshua Lee Rosbach, on his chest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334December 28, 2020 5:04 PM

R334 Tacky.

by Anonymousreply 335December 28, 2020 5:06 PM

Especially with the "Where's Josh?" caption. YIKES!

by Anonymousreply 336December 28, 2020 5:40 PM

Capt. Lee is packing some sizemeat

by Anonymousreply 337December 28, 2020 9:12 PM

R337 Doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 338December 28, 2020 10:24 PM

$25,000 tip. Those guys were just so lovely and appreciative.

by Anonymousreply 339December 29, 2020 1:31 AM

How many times is Elizabeth going to get busted talking shit about Francesca....by Francesca? She needs to get her shit together and stop with the complaining. Everything Francesca has brought up has been a valid criticism & Francesca has been pretty professional about it.

by Anonymousreply 340December 29, 2020 4:08 AM

F is also eavesdropping, looking for stuff to fire her. She already wanted to get rid of her. She's looking for things.

by Anonymousreply 341December 29, 2020 4:10 AM

Francesca wasn’t eavesdropping. Elizabeth’s cabin door was wide open and she and Izzy weren’t whispering. And she doesn’t need to look for reasons to fire Elizabeth since she keeps giving her several new reasons each charter. Francesca seems to get along with competent Ash quite well.

by Anonymousreply 342December 29, 2020 6:46 AM

R341 = Izzy

by Anonymousreply 343December 29, 2020 6:47 AM

F is pressing her firing and was upset Diaperface didn't do it when she asked! She's looking for shit. She likes the other because she's a fellow Aussie. She stated as much. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 344December 29, 2020 6:49 AM

Elizabeth is an idiot. Stick her in the laundry room and forget about her. Even Izzy and Rachel admitted she’s a fuck up. She doesn’t listen. She’s a victim. She’s high maintenance. Kate would have crucified her by now.

by Anonymousreply 345December 29, 2020 12:35 PM

Asking someone to do their job is not bullying. Francesca has never behaved aggressively. Elizabeth has obviously been coddled her whole life and needs to step up.

by Anonymousreply 346December 29, 2020 3:35 PM

But she's tried SO HARD!

by Anonymousreply 347December 29, 2020 9:21 PM

head boson has to change capt lee's diapers???

by Anonymousreply 348December 30, 2020 1:43 PM

New Below Deck spin-off with former crew members critiquing the latest episode was highly enjoyable. Kelley and Bobby both trimmed down and loss muscle mass. They looked good. Colin seemed like he was really into Bobby and very flirty. Amy looked gorgeous. It looks like she married money. Kate was Kate.

by Anonymousreply 349January 2, 2021 4:02 PM

^too meta for me

by Anonymousreply 350January 2, 2021 4:17 PM

New Below Deck spin-off with former crew members critiquing the latest episode was highly enjoyable. Kelley and Bobby both trimmed down and loss muscle mass. They looked good. Colin seemed like he was really into Bobby and very flirty. Amy looked gorgeous. It looks like she married money. Kate was Kate.

Agreed; I was glad to see Josiah growing out that awful blond hair - and yes, Colin was shamelessly flirting with Alpha Male Bobby. Amy looked weirdly overdone & brother Kelly was looking quite good. That said, the brought back the "good" cast members - it'd be good to throw in some disgruntled cast members (Rocky), head cases (like Kyle) and just general weirdos.

I'd like to hear Bobby comment on the new BFFs, Malia & Captain Shandy

by Anonymousreply 351January 2, 2021 7:06 PM

I hated immature Bobby in his two season on the show but he was a little more subdued and sweet this time. Maybe Colin brings that out in him.

by Anonymousreply 352January 2, 2021 7:45 PM

Bobby was immature, but also an entertaining doofus; I'd take an entertaining, drama queen doofus over someone like that creep Pete or the former model/tiresome bore pussy whipped by the shrill stew on the previous season of BDM

by Anonymousreply 353January 2, 2021 8:10 PM

Bobby =. Roid rage

by Anonymousreply 354January 2, 2021 8:45 PM

[quote] Why does Eddie always get to room with the hottest guys?

Dave the gay porn star, Kelley, Shane, and now Rob.

All I can do is imagine him having sex with every one of his roommates.

Oh, MY!

R285 you think Eddie has dabbled in any man on man? He clearly has had some of the best choices, literally right underneath him.

by Anonymousreply 355January 2, 2021 10:33 PM

R355 And despite all that hot dick around him, he fucked that lunatic Rocky.

by Anonymousreply 356January 2, 2021 10:39 PM

EAT MY COOTER??? (I am just catching up on my DVR. CAPTAIN, EAT. MY. COOTER!!!!??

by Anonymousreply 357January 2, 2021 10:54 PM

EAT MY COOTER??? (I am just catching up on my DVR. CAPTAIN, EAT. MY. COOTER!!!!??

All the chefs on this show are some degree of crazy, but I think Rachel is unmedicated bi polar

by Anonymousreply 358January 2, 2021 11:48 PM

Adrian is still my favorite chef and the guests were always happy. Also, his crazy side didn’t come out until the final charter.

by Anonymousreply 359January 3, 2021 1:07 AM

Eat my cooter R359! And Adrian can SUCK MY COCK!

by Anonymousreply 360January 3, 2021 1:09 AM

She may have Tourette’s

by Anonymousreply 361January 3, 2021 4:51 AM

[R285] you think Eddie has dabbled in any man on man? He clearly has had some of the best choices, literally right underneath him.

Maybe at one time, but the Eddie of today seems like the guy that just wants to go back to his room, take a motrin for his aching back & watch episodes of some home improvement show. He's like a budding grouchy Captain Lee - he's got no use for the drama and I kind of like that about him. Some times I think the show should be titled "Ship of Headcases" - you need at least one or two adults

by Anonymousreply 362January 3, 2021 10:30 AM

Jesus, in that Below Deck watch party, Colin could barely contain his lust for Bobby.

"Do you wanna take your pants off? Do you wanna get naked? Let's get naked and let our beans hang out."

Colly Wolly got it bad for Bobby Wobby.

by Anonymousreply 363January 4, 2021 1:40 PM

^Did he really say that?

Has he been reading DL and realized his true nature?

What will Momma say?

by Anonymousreply 364January 4, 2021 4:51 PM

Yes, he really did say that; Bobby seemed slightly bewildered, but not unwilling to just go with it. It was kind of weird

by Anonymousreply 365January 4, 2021 4:57 PM

R364 Yes. Watch the show and you'll see.

by Anonymousreply 366January 4, 2021 5:04 PM

Bobby actually seemed a little bewildered by Colly’s attention. From what I’ve seen of his folks I don’t think they would have an issue if he came out.

by Anonymousreply 367January 4, 2021 6:17 PM

R367 I think Colly Wolly is coming around will soon come out officially. I'd be there for him. I think he's cute as hell.

by Anonymousreply 368January 4, 2021 6:23 PM

We’re all here for you, Colly.

by Anonymousreply 369January 4, 2021 8:39 PM

I'd love to see Bobby bend Colin over his couch and pound the hell out of him as Below Deck plays in the background and we hear Rachel say, "Go fuck yourself" and "Eat my cooter."

by Anonymousreply 370January 4, 2021 9:03 PM

Bobby rims him first and then Colly cleans his dick off after he cums in Colly's worn out hole.

Bobby kisses the cum out of Colly's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 371January 4, 2021 9:07 PM

Then Kelly shows up to tap Colin's ass after Bobby's had his way.

by Anonymousreply 372January 4, 2021 9:08 PM

[quote]Then Kelly shows up to tap Colin's ass after Bobby's had his way.

Shouldn't that be J-Wow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373January 4, 2021 9:12 PM

I prefer Kelly. We know what he's working with.

by Anonymousreply 374January 4, 2021 9:16 PM

Colly is in love with J-Wow but would love a meaningless tumble underneath Kelly or Bobby

by Anonymousreply 375January 4, 2021 9:21 PM

I just watched Colin do the “get naked” exchange with Bobby. C wants him some B-dick

by Anonymousreply 376January 5, 2021 12:20 AM

I do live Kate though I wouldn’t want to work work with her. She is a gas when commenting on the episode with the gays.

by Anonymousreply 377January 5, 2021 12:22 AM

Kelley is showing off some large and lovely feets on Galley Talk

by Anonymousreply 378January 5, 2021 12:23 AM

Holy shit. The episode we’ve all been waiting for. I’m surprised the fat bitch didn’t drown.

by Anonymousreply 379January 5, 2021 2:02 AM

They sure know how to milk their few moments of drama.

by Anonymousreply 380January 5, 2021 5:56 AM

I do live Kate though I wouldn’t want to work work with her. She is a gas when commenting on the episode with the gays.

I wouldn't want to work with her either, but she is good reality show TV. And while she is a mean bitch, a lot of misogynistic crap gets thrown her way that wouldn't be directed at a "strong male leader" and she has to put up with dopey people that don't want to work.

She reminds me of the old battle hardened waitresses I used to work with in my teen/college years working at restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 381January 5, 2021 9:42 AM

Where's my harpoon?

by Anonymousreply 382January 6, 2021 7:07 AM

Elizabeth is kinda dumb and unfocused, yes, but Francesca was really unfair to her in last night's episode.

Fuck, the girl was up early doing dishes and Francesca scolds her for working before their morning meeting! Francesca's just looking for anything on Elizabeth right now. I've worked with nasty cunts like that in my life, and it is not fun.

by Anonymousreply 383January 6, 2021 11:14 AM

God, the homoerotic between James and Rob on the latest episode was hot!

James to Rob: "Do you have a bandaid? Because I think I just fell for you."

by Anonymousreply 384January 6, 2021 11:20 AM

R383. I agree 100% and I’m a Francesca fan. Now she’s just being mean to Elizabeth. She should have just assigned her to laundry and turndowns and let it be.

by Anonymousreply 385January 6, 2021 12:43 PM

And Elizabeth was WAY more professional and restrained than she needed to be when Francesca decided to visit her while she was making beds and unleash her nastiness on her.

by Anonymousreply 386January 6, 2021 1:26 PM

At this point Elizabeth is insecure and scared. Yes she’s a fuckup but no one should be spoken to that way by their boss. Lost some respect for Francesca after that.

by Anonymousreply 387January 6, 2021 1:33 PM

I hope my beautiful blue-eyed nerd Rob doesn't get tangled up with that bitter ol' bitty Francesca.

by Anonymousreply 388January 6, 2021 1:35 PM

I loved how the fat cunt guest who got kicked off the boat jumped off the tender, too. I'd have left here there.

by Anonymousreply 389January 14, 2021 1:08 PM

"bitter ol' bitty Francesca"

I believe it's "biddy" - but, you're kind of right in that Francesca, in general, seems very brittle. Kate was a bitch & Hannah a vindictive sourpuss, but they kind of rolled with it in regards to the antics of their hapless staff. They talked shit behind people's backs, but at least tried to be reasonable to their face (though Hannah was just flat out mean to poor June). Francesca honestly seems on the verge of bursting into tears & jumping overboard any second.

by Anonymousreply 390January 14, 2021 1:27 PM

R390 I actually thought Hannah was very patient with June and upset when Sandy terminated her. I’ve seen Hannah be mean to other crew members but not June.

by Anonymousreply 391January 14, 2021 3:05 PM

I like how Eddie attempted to ground Francesca in the latest episode and keep her from ratting out Elizabeth's and James' fucking to Cap'N Lee. Francesca is clearly out to find ANYTHING she can to dump Elizabeth.

In this last episode, Francesca tells Elizabeth she can sit down and rest for 10 minutes. Elizabeth sits down and rests. Then Francesa bitches that Elizabeth didn't ask if she could sit down and rest. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 392January 14, 2021 5:53 PM

F offered E a ten minute rest, and E declined. Then, some time later took a break without telling F. F wants to know where E is at all times since E has shown she can’t supervise herself. It’s been a continuing issue.

by Anonymousreply 393January 14, 2021 6:01 PM

R393 Elizabeth isn't the brightest bulb in the package, no, but that whole episode was a ridiculous nit on Francesca's part. Elizabeth was on the freaking deck. Francesca saw her. If she needed her to come back to work, she could have easily walked up to her and told her.

Francesca just has it out for Elizabeth. There is absolutely nothing Elizabeth can do now that will please Francesca. Eddie realizes that, too, and he tried to get Francesca to realize that and not make a fool of herself with Cap'N Lee.

It looks like Francesa isn't gonna hook up with beautiful blue-eyed Rob after all. That makes me very happy. He and James need to get together.

by Anonymousreply 394January 14, 2021 6:09 PM

Elizabeth needs guidance. No she can’t turn down a break and then change her mind without telling her supervisor. Francesca thought she was working and she wasn’t. She obviously has a problem with being told what to do.

by Anonymousreply 395January 14, 2021 6:22 PM

When I see these people & how hard they work on a relatively small boat, it makes me think that people who work on those big cruise liners catering to the "all you can eat taco buffet" types must just get worked like dogs & get no breaks. It actually kind of bothers me on BD when people aren't getting breaks or able to sleep. Elizabeth is a dipshit, but Francesca should get out of her face for at least 30 minutes a day

by Anonymousreply 396January 14, 2021 6:27 PM

Rob is pretty, but also pretty vacant. Imagine trying to talk to him. He’s much more comfortable flirting with James.

We should introduce him to Colly!

by Anonymousreply 397January 14, 2021 6:33 PM

R397 You know Colly Wolly wants some of Rob.

Rob's my ideal guy - beautiful, but wholly unaware of it. Not very deep and probably easily persuaded.

by Anonymousreply 398January 14, 2021 6:46 PM

My friends and I used to have a scoring system with two grades. The first for how attractive a guy was. The second for how attractive he thought he was. The top score went to a hot guy who didn’t act like he knew he was hot.

by Anonymousreply 399January 14, 2021 6:56 PM

Rob has nipples the size of coffee saucers.

by Anonymousreply 400January 15, 2021 6:50 AM

Colly Wolly's commentary on the BD commentary is entertaining & kind of disturbing how he he's crushing on Bobby. I bet Bobby negotiated extra $$ to put up with this weird stalking from Colly

by Anonymousreply 401January 16, 2021 9:40 AM

Did Colly really say to Bobby “I’m as hard as that cheese?’ I could do without Josiah and whathername. Let’s bring in some new blood.

by Anonymousreply 402January 16, 2021 12:21 PM

Josiah is entertaining as the bitchy queen, but that woman (??) brings nothing to the table. They need to bring back Kyle - he was frenemies with Kate, actually seemed fairly good at his job and was COMPLETELY around the bend. Surely he could use the extra $$, though I don't know if he's in the UK anymore

by Anonymousreply 403January 16, 2021 12:34 PM

Kyle would add a lot of craziness to Galley Talk. He's pretty unfiltered, and gives zero fucks what people think of him. I'd love to hear his take on this season's crew.

[quote] Rob is pretty, but also pretty vacant. Imagine trying to talk to him. He’s much more comfortable flirting with James.

[quote] We should introduce him to Colly!

I don't think that Colly Wolly is Rob's type.

The way that Rob talks about James, it seems like he is into outgoing, party boys with a muscular builds.

Colly is the total opposite.

In fact, Rob and Colly seem to be into the same type of guy Rob --> James, Colin --> Bobby.

Which makes me assume that Rob and Colin are both bottoms, looking for muscle tops.

[quote] Rob has nipples the size of coffee saucers.

Link, please!

[quote] I could do without Josiah and whathername. Let’s bring in some new blood.

Josiah was always boring. The only thing that made him even the slightest bit interesting during his season, was his mean girl friendship with Kate, and his bulge in those gold speedos.

Otherwise, he's a dud.

And "whatshername" was the object of Bobby's affection during their season of Below Deck Med. He really had it bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 404January 16, 2021 1:01 PM

R404, you could see his nipples in the last episode in one of the quick cuts as he was getting down from his bunk in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 405January 16, 2021 1:16 PM

Okay, I had to google whatshername: it's Julia d'Albert Pusey. She is very beautiful - if I recall she was model, actress or something like that. Her wedding pictures make her look like she could play Anne Boleyn in some movie from the 60s (before they cast crap actresses like Natalie Portman)

by Anonymousreply 406January 16, 2021 5:55 PM

R406 ???

by Anonymousreply 407January 16, 2021 6:04 PM

I’d love to see Colly take a cock.

by Anonymousreply 408January 16, 2021 10:20 PM

Galley Talk is dull.

by Anonymousreply 409January 17, 2021 7:24 AM

"Galley Talk" is like adding some condiment to an otherwise dull dish; it makes it somewhat more palatable, but still not that great.

I hate to say it, but for better or worse, this season really needed Kate to liven things up; poor, brittle, frazzled Francesca just isn't up for the job - and she just doesn't have that reality TV "it" quality (whatever that it is) that makes her entertaining to watch

by Anonymousreply 410January 17, 2021 9:54 AM

Rachel and Eddie are the MVPs this season with a special shoutout to Delores.

by Anonymousreply 411January 17, 2021 3:47 PM

None of the chief stews in the franchise are good at managing people. They may have other strengths but they’re either too mean or too fragile to oversee a team.

by Anonymousreply 412January 18, 2021 4:49 PM

It’s more important that they manage the guests well. Who really cares about a disgruntled third stew?

by Anonymousreply 413January 18, 2021 5:52 PM

Unhappy crew = unhappy guests

by Anonymousreply 414January 18, 2021 6:18 PM

Uppity crew = unhappy guests, r414

The younger crew members don’t seem to have any idea that they are in service. As in servants. As in shut up and do your job.

by Anonymousreply 415January 18, 2021 6:33 PM

While this seasons bunch is particularly incompetent, I am now convinced that at least in the lower ranks, yachting is filled with headcases that can't fit in anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 416January 18, 2021 7:03 PM

It's like a cool seasonal job for 20 somethings.

by Anonymousreply 417January 18, 2021 7:09 PM

This isn’t normal. These kids would not normally get these jobs or act like this. Boat crews are much more professional (at least in the time guests are on board). Real crew members are scared of getting fired because it’s a real job - not some short reality gig.

by Anonymousreply 418January 18, 2021 7:30 PM

I'm there for he whole James/Rob dynamic and I hope they take it further along during the rest of the season, even if they're just doing it as clickbait for the gays. The girls seem to realize that, as beautiful as he is, Rob isn't into them, so they blame it on his personality. Granted, his personality isn't the most attractive part of him but he seems so gentle and kindhearted and fuckable. In that case, personality is overrated, lol. If he was straight, the girls would be all over him but that's not happening. He won't even respond to Francesca who was straight up coming on to him.

by Anonymousreply 419January 18, 2021 7:31 PM

[quote]This isn’t normal. These kids would not normally get these jobs or act like this. Boat crews are much more professional (at least in the time guests are on board). Real crew members are scared of getting fired because it’s a real job - not some short reality gig.

I'll say. My stepbrother is the captain of a billionaire's yacht. The guy doesn't let it out for charter but it still takes a full staff to maintain because they have to position the boat all over the world for when the owner wants to vacation on it. I asked him if, as a captain, the show is representative of the industry and he said he doesn't really watch it (I don't believe him), though he did say that Nico worked for him for a while and mentioned being on the show. Like Colin, he started out on the Fire Island ferries back in the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 420January 18, 2021 7:36 PM

So what do the galley and inside crew do all day, r420?

by Anonymousreply 421January 18, 2021 7:40 PM

I think they get the owner's schedule ahead of time R421 and fly the crew in. They just keep a skeleton crew otherwise. Sometimes it's only my stepbrother and maybe a couple other people like a deckhand and a cook/stew if he's taking the boat overseas. I know the boat is over 220 feet so he can't do it by himself.

by Anonymousreply 422January 18, 2021 7:47 PM

Very interesting R420; Nico always seemed like such a tool on the show, I wonder what he's like in a real professional gig

by Anonymousreply 423January 18, 2021 7:50 PM

I always thought Nico was hot.

by Anonymousreply 424January 18, 2021 8:25 PM

I hope there's more Rob/James loving on the show tonight. Maybe they should take over the main cabin and admire each other with their clothes off.

by Anonymousreply 425January 18, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote] If he was straight, the girls would be all over him but that's not happening. He won't even respond to Francesca who was straight up coming on to him.

Haha so true.

On the surface, Rob looks like a typical straight guy. It's almost like the girls don't want to believe that he could be gay.

But it seems like on the inside, he's as gay as a goose and crushing HARD on James.

James - being the fuckboy that he is - loves the attention, but of course he'll never let it go anywhere. Just a lot of cock teasing.

by Anonymousreply 426January 18, 2021 9:20 PM

If you want to know what real yachting is like, this YouTube channel will tell you everything that goes into running a superyacht.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427January 18, 2021 9:34 PM

And here's what life is like from a deckhand's perspective (one with mad video skills)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428January 18, 2021 9:37 PM

LOL R428. Apparently yacht captains are well versed in anything that might, um, pop up!

by Anonymousreply 429January 18, 2021 9:48 PM

Nico has cheap, ugly tats. He’s nasty.

by Anonymousreply 430January 18, 2021 9:54 PM

I would just like to note that in his younger days, Cap'N Lee had a fine ass!

That picture of him taken from behind walking naked with his toddler son was cute as hell.

by Anonymousreply 431January 20, 2021 10:57 AM

I thought the bare ass belonged. to Captain's son and grandson. Either way, who takes a photo like that?

by Anonymousreply 432January 20, 2021 1:14 PM

R432 I think they were pictures of Captain Lee when he was a young father.

by Anonymousreply 433January 20, 2021 2:12 PM

[quote] R355 And despite all that hot dick around him, he fucked that lunatic Rocky.

Yes, extremely poor decision making skills

by Anonymousreply 434January 20, 2021 2:46 PM

Lizzie is the most dependent needy straight girl I've ever seen.

Run, James! RUNNNNNNN!!

by Anonymousreply 435January 21, 2021 6:18 PM

Yeah, Elizabeth really blew it when she started drunk talking about James proposing, and then pushing him. The going off to talk to Rachel sealed her fate. WTF? Miss Desperation. She's not no game.

by Anonymousreply 436January 21, 2021 6:28 PM

[quote] Yeah, Elizabeth really blew it when she started drunk talking about James proposing, and then pushing him.

The funny thing is that Rob seemed very pleased with this whole situation.

I think he knows that this is his opportunity to make a move on James!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437January 21, 2021 6:33 PM

When Rob saw that James was busy with Elizabeth he got lonely and hit up Eddie to go paddle-boarding with, despite all the women there who would have gladly gone along. I think the girls have given up on poor Rob, realizing not only does he have no personality but he's not interested in hooking up with any of them. Interested to see if he manages even a heavy petting session with a girl. Otherwise we get to claim that boy as one of our own.

by Anonymousreply 438January 21, 2021 6:39 PM

He's too dull to be gay, R438.

by Anonymousreply 439January 22, 2021 4:00 AM

Rob seems like one of those nerdy guys who probably throws a really wild fuck.

by Anonymousreply 440January 22, 2021 10:32 AM

After Elizabeth got drunk & starting yammering on about getting married, Francesca should stop getting so annoyed with Elizabeth & see her for the hapless moron that she is. And maybe make her wear a helmet too.

The vocal fry of that blond Aussie is just awful

by Anonymousreply 441January 24, 2021 11:24 PM

r430 the hair model said that to Nico's face, I could not stop laughing

by Anonymousreply 442January 24, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote] The vocal fry of that blond Aussie is just awful

It's not vocal fry.

Ashling has THE WORST English speaking accent that I've ever heard.

Same goes for all Australians. Listening to them speak is fucking TORTURE.

by Anonymousreply 443January 26, 2021 5:23 PM

Do we think they're going to fire James and Izzy next week?

by Anonymousreply 444January 27, 2021 12:36 AM

James and Elizabeth, R444.

They just promoted Izzy.

by Anonymousreply 445January 27, 2021 12:37 AM

you did not answer the question.

by Anonymousreply 446January 27, 2021 12:40 AM

[quote] you did not answer the question.

Because your question was idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 447January 27, 2021 12:45 AM

was not mine!

by Anonymousreply 448January 27, 2021 4:59 AM

Yes—I think they will.

by Anonymousreply 449January 27, 2021 5:01 AM

Ashling...what is up with that name? I like her, she seems like a hard worker and good gal

by Anonymousreply 450January 27, 2021 12:13 PM

^with very odd taste in men

by Anonymousreply 451January 27, 2021 12:39 PM

I was really disappointed at how Rob treated Izzy after her promotion. I expected it from James, but I didn't expect Rob to be such a misogynistic douche bag.

by Anonymousreply 452January 27, 2021 12:40 PM

It's too bad that Malia & Captain Shandy were so obnoxious & unlikable in their leadership roles because women on BD have consistently had issues on the deck group if they're anything more than low man on the totem pole & the guys (like Ashton) tend to talk about the stews as if they're a bunch of 8th grade boys.

by Anonymousreply 453January 27, 2021 3:54 PM

No mention of Rachel being a contestant on America's Next Top Model?

by Anonymousreply 454January 27, 2021 5:04 PM

She got kicked off after telling Tyra “suck my dick.”

by Anonymousreply 455January 27, 2021 5:08 PM

[quote] ^with very odd taste in men

Justin is hot as fuck! Beautiful ass, masculine aura. So STFU you old queen!

[quote] I was really disappointed at how Rob treated Izzy after her promotion

He's gay. No surprise there. Misogyny is expected.

[quote] She got kicked off after telling Tyra “suck my dick.”

Actually, it's "Eat my cooter."

by Anonymousreply 456January 27, 2021 5:17 PM

Rachel looked great on WWHL the other night. Obviously she doesn’t handle stress well but she seems like a decent human and at least she’s a fun drunk.

by Anonymousreply 457January 27, 2021 6:34 PM

She’s said both “suck my duck” and “eat my cooter.”

by Anonymousreply 458January 27, 2021 10:31 PM

So over Capt Leeeee and his histrionics. Needs to change his diapers more often.

by Anonymousreply 459February 2, 2021 6:42 PM

So Ashling's a two-faced little cunt isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 460February 3, 2021 11:09 AM

Jesus, you queens really NEED Rob to be gay, don't you? Falling for his "I'm shy" bullshit. Please, that guy's a goddamn sociopath.

It's written all over his face.

by Anonymousreply 461February 3, 2021 11:27 AM

I'm no longer into Rob, since he's being such a dick to Izzy.

"You just got promoted to head shammy." What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 462February 3, 2021 11:29 AM

You could tell the producers told them to "embellish" their personalities to vie with the storylines. Like James embracing the fuckboi attitude on the solo shots.

by Anonymousreply 463February 3, 2021 11:49 AM

Francesca is a lousy manager. True, Elizabeth is an idiot and her going off and fucking James in the master suite was a major error in judgement, but any decent manager wouldn't berate an employee in front of other employees. That's unprofessional and just plain bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 464February 3, 2021 11:53 AM

So is it mahi or mahi mahi?

by Anonymousreply 465February 3, 2021 11:54 AM

James is a dick but I kind of like him.

by Anonymousreply 466February 3, 2021 12:13 PM

I hate that weepy passive-aggressive shit Fransesca constantly pulls. She takes everything personally and misreads/doesn't listen in most situations. She'd be a nightmare boss.

by Anonymousreply 467February 3, 2021 12:24 PM

I don't know if she's a nightmare boss (I'm kind of thinking that's Hanner if she decides she doesn't like you), but she does take things very personally and a sign of "disrespect" rather than a recognition that you're going to have to deal with knuckleheads in the service industry. I also think she's wrong to get on the wrong side of Rachel. Rachel is barking mad, but she could be managed by a skillful and patient manager.

by Anonymousreply 468February 3, 2021 12:30 PM

I can't believe Elizabeth is 30. God, she acts like she's 20.

And she really thought James was going to do something special for her birthday? That girl is the dimmest bulb in the package.

by Anonymousreply 469February 3, 2021 1:00 PM

James IS a dick but he's honest about which is why I have NO sympathy for whatsherface.

by Anonymousreply 470February 3, 2021 1:01 PM

So the Queen of Versailles family counsels Cap'N Lee on the death of their addicted daughter, and less than an hour later, their sons are getting so wasted they could've ended up drowning in the hot tub.

by Anonymousreply 471February 3, 2021 1:08 PM

Ashling is a conniving little cunt. First she prods Francesca to fire Elizabeth ("Let her go! We can knock this out on our own!"), then she sits down with Elizabeth and pretends to care about her ("Are you okay?").

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 472February 3, 2021 1:12 PM

Initially I thought Ashling was going to be some dull, colorless goody goody. I’m so glad she proved me wrong and is a total cunt. Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 473February 3, 2021 2:12 PM

If these people are dicks, blame production. They are told what to say. This shit is totally scripted.

by Anonymousreply 474February 3, 2021 3:53 PM

I don’t think BD is scripted but I’m sure production loves crew members who enjoy playing to the camera. Like James. He knows exactly what he’s doing by playing Elizabeth and flirting with Rob. He loves the attention and the camera. Now I do believe the Housewife franchise is scripted and they don’t even try to hide it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 475February 3, 2021 4:25 PM

[quote]Initially I thought Ashling was going to be some dull, colorless goody goody. I’m so glad she proved me wrong and is a total cunt. Bravo!

Ashling has no real storyline other than looking like the competent, put upon employee compared to Elizabeth. I kind of hope she goes all in, gaslighting Elizabeth, stealing her boyfriend and creating drama with Chess, causing Elizabeth to go "full Rocky" & jump over board

by Anonymousreply 476February 3, 2021 4:40 PM

Only two eps left before reunion. I’m guessing they won’t bother letting Elizabeth go with Covid looming.

by Anonymousreply 477February 3, 2021 7:34 PM

[quote] So is it mahi or mahi mahi?

It’s mahi-mahi which is why Rachel could see mahi written twice and not recognize it was two orders.

by Anonymousreply 478February 3, 2021 7:51 PM

R478 I blame Francesca for that one.

by Anonymousreply 479February 3, 2021 8:21 PM

Why do all Aussie girls look like Oliva Newton John?

by Anonymousreply 480February 3, 2021 8:26 PM

Yes—she put two guests on one line, while all the others each had a separate line.

by Anonymousreply 481February 3, 2021 8:47 PM

Any reasonable person would have immediately said, "Sorry, I could have been clearer, it won't happen again", but oh no, not our weepy, "not a bitchy first stew" insecure Chess.

by Anonymousreply 482February 4, 2021 9:10 AM

I think Francesca is very insecure...she seems like a nice person but she's in over her head.

by Anonymousreply 483February 4, 2021 12:02 PM

R482 Instead, she said, "Well, I'm not gonna argue with you..."

Another stellar example of Chess' exemplary leadership skills.

by Anonymousreply 484February 4, 2021 12:07 PM

WTF is Chess?

by Anonymousreply 485February 4, 2021 1:13 PM

R485 Francesca's nickname.

by Anonymousreply 486February 4, 2021 1:36 PM

It looked to me like one of the boys grabbed a lamb chop intended for someone else.

by Anonymousreply 487February 4, 2021 2:37 PM

Those sons were pure trash.

And Francesca should have known fucking better and served the Primary guest first. Instead, she waited while everyone ate.

by Anonymousreply 488February 4, 2021 3:33 PM

[quote] Francesca should have known fucking better and served the Primary guest first. Instead, she waited while everyone ate.

Moms always do that. They always feed the kids first, and they're usually the last to eat.

This lady isn't exactly mom of the year, but I can still see her doing that with her family.

by Anonymousreply 489February 4, 2021 5:24 PM

I thought the boys were polite enough for spoiled brats.

by Anonymousreply 490February 4, 2021 7:48 PM

Did anyone see Elizabeth and Ashling on WWHL?

Ashling did a piss poor job of trying to explain her two-faced behavior toward Elizabeth. Clearly, fans are on Elizabeth's side.

by Anonymousreply 491February 9, 2021 12:58 PM

How many of you work for the BRAVO network?

by Anonymousreply 492February 9, 2021 12:59 PM

Amazing how Elizabeth who has been a total fuck up since day one is coming out of this like a hero. She needs to grow the fuck up and she should have been fired much sooner.

by Anonymousreply 493February 9, 2021 3:37 PM

[quote]Amazing how Elizabeth who has been a total fuck up since day one is coming out of this like a hero. She needs to grow the fuck up and she should have been fired much sooner.

I don't know if it's so much that she comes out like a hero, but she comes off as so pathetic & needy in her attempts to buttonhole James, who *clearly* has 0 fucks to give about her, that you feel sympathy out of a sense of embarrassment. So however annoying & incompetent she is, it's sort of mitigated her by what a sad creature she is

by Anonymousreply 494February 9, 2021 4:12 PM

Elizabeth is an idiot, but she definitely owned Ashling on their WWHL appearance and exposed the true cuntiness of Ashling.

by Anonymousreply 495February 9, 2021 7:11 PM

Ashling didn’t want to get in the middle of the conflict. Nothing wrong with offering a sympathetic ear to both of them.

by Anonymousreply 496February 9, 2021 9:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!