Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who else hates Kamala?

That damn shit-eating grin and laugh is grating on my last nerve.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2020 8:43 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2020 5:00 PM

Who DOESN’t hate this cunt?

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2020 5:01 PM

If I see one more fucking thread hating on KAMALA. We get it. Now piss off. And don't be surprised when we have a viable gay male candidate and straight people just hate him for his grin, his laugh, his shoes, his walk his blah blah blah

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2020 5:03 PM

I don't hate her but there's a reason why she wasn't winning the primaries in her own state and decided to drop out.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2020 5:03 PM

Awww, looks like someone is a sore loser!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2020 5:03 PM

Biden won’t last three months. She’ll be President in no time. We’re fucked.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2020 5:04 PM

She was so goddamn smug all the time, it came off so gross. And what did she contribute to this campaign? Nothing, except nice-smelling hair.

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2020 5:05 PM

I adore her. She will rise to the occasion.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2020 5:05 PM

Kamala is laughing at OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2020 5:06 PM

I love when gay men hate straight women in power for silly reasons but then think that a gay man stands a chance of winning in a national election.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2020 5:08 PM

R9 - omg that ugly monster will give me nightmares

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2020 5:12 PM

R11, you're going to be having lots of nightmares for the next four years with Trump out of power. Get used to it!

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2020 5:14 PM

Ugly sore loser OP is throwing tantrums, apparently!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome the new vice president, Madame Vice President Kamala Harris. Get used to it, Log Cabin cunts!!!

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2020 5:18 PM

R13 - shes not my VP! And as soon as y’all officially lose this election, we shall never hear from her or speak her name again.

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2020 5:31 PM

The trolls are trolling HARD this afternoon

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2020 5:35 PM

Madame President Kamala Harris sounds kinda nice, in 4 years we will hear it like that. Will she wear a long tail evening gown to her inauguration in 2025?

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2020 5:39 PM

R16 - I don’t know what kind of fantasy world you live in, but the first female president will be a certain buxom blonde named Madame Meghan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2020 5:45 PM

She's terrific!

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2020 8:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!