Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: New USPS data appears to show a failure to deliver mail ballots from voters across the country on Election Day.

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan will hold a noon hearing over USPS' non-compliance with his order yesterday to rush deliver all remaining mail ballots.

This includes 27% of South FL mail-in ballots.

DeJoy is trying to steal this for Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 7, 2020 11:35 AM

Whoa.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2020 2:39 PM

And look at Atlanta.

These fucking Republicans are scum of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2020 2:39 PM

DeJoy is going to prison.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2020 2:39 PM

I would have hope that something might come of this, but it's our own mini Banana Republic, Florida, so....

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2020 2:40 PM

It's this kind of thing that Trump wants to take to his friends in SCOTUS

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2020 2:42 PM

What does it tell you when this psycho wants the count to stop in any state he leads, but only in AZ where FOX told him Biden leads, he thinks it should continue? People heard that and thought it was normal? HIS people heard that and thought it was normal? They're not democrats (small d), they're Fascists.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2020 2:44 PM

Everyone knew this but no one was doing anything, relying on the court. Where are the protests around DeJoy's house, etc.? Did the House follow-up on its grilling of DeJoy?

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2020 2:44 PM

I'm curious about all the polls, which often placed Joe ahead of Trump in places like Ohio. Do they have to rethink their polling practices? Or will there always be this bloc of Republican voters who don't participate in polls?

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2020 2:45 PM

If Biden can pull this off the first thing they need to do is issue a warrant for DeJoy's arrest.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2020 2:47 PM

R7, there were some protesting when this all came out and I recall a couple of morons on here saying it was wrong to protest at his home. Yes, let us not bother the poor dear at his home. One of the henchmen destroying this country should not be bothered when he's in his La-Z-boy watching his stories.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2020 2:48 PM

OP here. Correction on that 27% South FL #. the person who wrote that deleted:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2020 2:53 PM

^Should be 15%, not 27%

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2020 2:53 PM

R11 - that new Tweet is completely deleted. What's going on here??

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2020 3:20 PM

R13, it's not the main tweet. He was someone who retweeted the actual story and misinterpreted one piece of the data. The story itself still stands and is very true. he just made the mistake of thinking 27% of mail-ins when it was actually 15%. That's still 15% of mail-in ballots NOT delivered.

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2020 3:49 PM

That would be 15% in FL alone.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2020 3:49 PM

Outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2020 4:05 PM

'"watching his stories" lmao

I love you, R10.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2020 4:12 PM

Mail ballots not getting delivered in Arizona. The GOP is trying to pull some last minute stunt in Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2020 4:16 PM

The legit polls didn’t show Biden ahead in OH for the most part, r8.

They showed Biden ahead in FL, GA and NC, but by less than like, 2%, which is below the margin of error.

But I totally believe the USPS suppressed votes.

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2020 4:54 PM

I will never trust polls. I said it after 2016 and I stand by it.

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2020 6:10 PM

Me neither, r20.

A congressional race where I live has been neck and neck for months. Since the summer the polls (each one that covered it) had both candidates at around 49-49. Sometimes 48-50 but no more.

The election result: The incumbent won with nearly 2/3 of the vote.

In another district they had the Dem incumbent ahead by no less than 5%-6% throughout the season. He lost to a GOP challenger by 1%.

Pollsters should be tarred and feathered.

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2020 6:33 PM

Anyone know what’s happening with the basketball headed DeJoy right now? He had the hearing with Sullivan today. It would be great to see him get a whole leg get stuck up his ass from the kicking.

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2020 6:42 PM

DeJoy didn't "try" to steal FL for Trump - he SUCCEEDED.

Tampering with ballots is a Federal crime. He belongs in prison.

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2020 6:49 PM

De Joy is going to de jail.

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2020 6:59 PM

He did it right out in the open. Everyone knew the USPS would sabotage the vote under this guy.

Just like we all knew there was NO pandemic response from the Executive branch.

And no TrumpCare plan.

by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2020 6:59 PM

Is the hearing over? Will the ballots in FL get counted? Any Flawed-uh DL'ers around?

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2020 8:26 PM

This is importannt. It is illegal to toss ballots. I believe they all should be counted!

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2020 8:33 PM

[quote]He did it right out in the open. Everyone knew the USPS would sabotage the vote under this guy.

That's why I refused to vote by mail. Did it in person yesterday. I was fully convinced that many wouldn't be delivered or "lost" by the USPS.

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2020 8:38 PM

Trump is still going to lose because of MI, WI, and PA...despite the cheating elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2020 8:39 PM

R28

I’m in California and voted by mail and they received and confirmed the ballot fast (according to the tracking website). But, if I was in a battleground or red state I would probably not have voted by mail.

by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2020 8:53 PM

[quote] DeJoy is going to prison.

He fucking better.

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2020 8:56 PM

I WANT, NO, DEMAND, THAT LOUIS DEJOY BE ARRESTED AS SOON AS TRUMP IS OUT OF POWER.

by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2020 11:12 PM

How many of the Senate or House races could still be upset by uncounted mail-in ballots?

by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2020 11:56 PM

Of course Republicans had to cheat in Florida again.

by Anonymousreply 34November 6, 2020 7:51 PM

Florida is the toilet bowl of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 35November 6, 2020 7:58 PM

DeJail.

by Anonymousreply 36November 6, 2020 9:47 PM

DeJoy must be made an example — STIFFEST prison terms possible, highest number of charges possible. Indict every single person who participated, who FINALLY build a RICO care against Trump, then they will all die in prison.

And you better believe your goddamn ass that I’m deadly serious. They must be publicly destroyed as a deterrent to future wanna-be puppeteers in our elections.

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2020 10:09 PM

Can Biden get rid of him?

We can't lose the postal service. What if something happens to our electricity and we can't do email anymore? We might have to go back to telegrams.

by Anonymousreply 38November 7, 2020 3:06 AM

Mmmmm. Some of those guys were hot.

by Anonymousreply 39November 7, 2020 11:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!