Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

They’re saying it looks like Republicans will keep the Senate

Chris Hayes and Jonathan Alter, that’s who.

Make them stop!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2020 2:51 AM

If that happens, Americans are fucking IDIOTS. There is no point in a Biden presidency that can't fix a god damned thing because that rotting demon turtle will do to Biden what he did to Obama.

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2020 5:15 AM

Biden is white. McConnell will play ball. Though, I hope the senate goes blue and we don’t have to worry about it.

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2020 5:24 AM

Chris Hayes is Susan Sarandon in drag. He's a Democrat killer and only thinks what other spacey losers-of-privilege Michael Moore and Ta Nehisi Coates allow him to think.

He's a Doomsday Berner who will become very agitated when Dems take the Senate and White House.

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2020 5:31 AM

McConnell is intentionally handing Biden a destroyed economy. You're higher than a fucking kite if you think he'd work with him if he wins.

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2020 5:34 AM

He's fine, he's just a bit more liberal than some others.

Chris Hayes has done some solid work.

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2020 5:34 AM

[quote] They’re saying it looks like Republicans will keep the Senate

No, they're not. That's your usual spin on words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2020 5:53 AM

Chris Hayes is an Ultimate Berner. He’s peddling the narrative that things might not work out because Slanders isn’t the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2020 2:10 PM

No, batshit crazy OP, there is literally no one saying that who isn't certifiably insane.

The senate is gone.

Donald is gone.

The Speaker is going to pick up even more seats.

The GOP is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2020 5:42 AM

It’s possible, but I don’t think so.

Chris Hayes pushed grifter Tara to drag Biden down.

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2020 5:56 AM

McSally = gone

Collins = gone

Gardner = gone

Perdue = gone

Senate turns Blue

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2020 7:02 AM

These mother f*#!%^ Koch brothers. Or koch brother now.

by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2020 7:04 AM

Although OP has poor reading comprehension skills, he does appear to be onto something. Betting markets have Dems still favored, but down 6% in the last day. What happened?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 3, 2020 7:13 AM

Who cares what the betting market thinks? Those guys don’t know shit.

by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2020 7:16 AM

I predict that Nick Sandmann as McConnell's new henchman will only grow in power. Look upon him and despair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 3, 2020 7:19 AM

I wonder if the cheating this year is going to happen in the close Senate races?

by Anonymousreply 15November 3, 2020 7:30 AM

[quote]McConnell is intentionally handing Biden a destroyed economy. You're higher than a fucking kite if you think he'd work with him if he wins.

Agreed R4. That nasty vindictive cunt McConnell will never work with Biden. Never. Ever. To think he would is fairyland. Hopefully his wife or his donor's henchmen will beat him to within an inch of his life again.

by Anonymousreply 16November 3, 2020 7:35 AM

I don’t think Mitch is long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 17November 3, 2020 7:42 AM

McConnel gutted the budges of the CDC and NIH, then trump continue slashing our medical and science institution and funding. Vote ALL republican OUT of office for this.

Nothing is goig to get better unless BIden wins and we turn both chambers in Congress Blue. We need to flip the senate this is crucial too. These republicans are fucking facists. They have to go, all of them. Register Republicans can join and vote for Democracry. Vote to save America Lives. we need ALL HANDS ON DECK.

Wake up early and go to the polls. Vote for Joe Biden/Kamala Harris. Vote Blue Down Ballot! We need YOU!

by Anonymousreply 18November 3, 2020 7:43 AM

Let's hope he drops dead today R17. I would have no problem with that whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2020 7:43 AM

It'll be a moot point. Biden isn't going to win.

by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2020 7:53 AM

Why not R20? Seems to everybody else that he is.

by Anonymousreply 21November 3, 2020 8:01 AM

Please tell us more about what you know R20.

by Anonymousreply 22November 3, 2020 8:07 AM

We're still waiting R20...

by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2020 8:08 AM

Wait, people here actually think Susan Collins will lose?

by Anonymousreply 24November 3, 2020 8:10 AM

Chris Hayes is the worst kind of misogynist incel who thinks he's the smartest, "nicest guy" in the room. Can't wait til he gets #metoo'ed.

by Anonymousreply 25November 3, 2020 8:11 AM

R25, Not unreasonable expectation this time. I think she is still favourite BUT the recent changes to voting process in Maine may hurt her.

by Anonymousreply 26November 3, 2020 8:14 AM

Collins is a 4-term Senator -- they don't go down easily. Gideon has been maintaining a small lead over Collins in the polls, but it has narrowed recently.

The race could go either way depending on how wide Biden's margin is in Maine and how many Mainers decide to split their tickets. And as R26 says, some forecast models show that Maine's ranked-choice voting system could give Gideon a small edge.

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2020 8:19 AM

Collins is such a fake and a liar. I thought maine hated her. I hope she goes down. All Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 28November 3, 2020 9:01 AM

Turnout for Trump today will be through the roof. He has more support now then he did in 2016. That's why. You're in for a rude awakening.

by Anonymousreply 29November 3, 2020 9:08 AM

Why are you up so late, R29?

by Anonymousreply 30November 3, 2020 9:13 AM

People are stressed out and cannot sleep. I cannot take another 4 years of trump. He is destroying everyone. American lives are in danger. many have already DIED. He will come for LGBT community next. Medical Care is gone, unless Biden wins and we get the congress (flip the senate).

VOTE for Joe Biden/Kamala Harris!

Vote Blue Down Ballot! We need democratic senators and reps.

by Anonymousreply 31November 3, 2020 9:19 AM

Hayes just sounds like he's wildly speculating; yeah, it might happen, but there also seems like a reasonable chance that if people are voting against Dump, they are also voting against his enablers

by Anonymousreply 32November 3, 2020 9:22 AM

Why would Republicans in Maine vote for Collins when she betrayed them on the Barrett vote?

by Anonymousreply 33November 3, 2020 9:29 AM

Collins has only done what Moscow Mitch (Mitch McConnell) tell her to do. I mean really. Get rid of her Maine. Stephen King hates her.

by Anonymousreply 34November 3, 2020 9:32 AM

R25, I doubt that Chris Hayes would get “#me too-ed”, because I doubt that he goes around harassing women. He doesn’t work for Fox News after all.

by Anonymousreply 35November 3, 2020 9:38 AM

Mitch sure seems eager to hide his rotting, dead hand r14.

by Anonymousreply 36November 3, 2020 9:42 AM

Other people are saying otherwise OP.

What’s your point?

by Anonymousreply 37November 3, 2020 11:21 AM

Joni Ernst wins.

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2020 4:42 AM

So the GOP kept the Senate. Is the House still strongly Dem?

by Anonymousreply 39November 5, 2020 9:50 AM

I believe I am owed several apologies.

by Anonymousreply 40November 5, 2020 2:50 PM

R35, he’s a Bernie Bro. They’re all misogynists. Of course, he’s harassed women.

by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2020 3:17 PM

Nope r39. They lost several seats.

by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2020 5:46 AM

They were right

by Anonymousreply 43November 13, 2020 2:16 AM

Does anyone think there is still hope for the GA Senators?

by Anonymousreply 44November 13, 2020 2:25 AM

We should try, but I have doubts

by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2020 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!