Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Southern Charm - new season

Craig looks like a drunk, Austen looks like a thumb and Shemp gotta a girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 84Last Friday at 5:02 AM

Shemp will never change. His parents must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 111/01/2020

Any work on Mr. Pringle...scion of the potato chip?

by Anonymousreply 211/02/2020

Kathryn is morphing into a frightening drag queen. You could see all the fillers in her face, when she was in the sun, at the Charleston food and wine festival. The girls on this show a much trashier than the guys.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2020

craig hot as fuk,, kath is dwunk fug mess, ... austin yes i do him...shep? maybe....thomas: yes ! hot daddy! (too good for that god diggin breeder kathleeeen

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2020

Wow, Craig has really upped his gay factor this season.

He has adopted some very effeminate mannerisms. Not that I have a problem with it. I actually think the contrast between his acting fem, painting his fingernails, and running a pillow company versus his butch look is very interesting.

I've also noticed that he doesn't have a girlfriend.

I'm actually wondering if he's slowly coming out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2020

bi....

by Anonymousreply 611/09/2020

Love to see some of them kick kathry's arse....such a phoney broad, those bad taste clothes, her wigs, the makeup.....gross, ....dumb as a brick....evict her!

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2020

Can you verify that, R6?

I'd love if it were true.

Hell, I'd pay cash for that.

Is Craig a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 811/10/2020

Someone please tell me that you're seeing what I'm seeing with Craig.

He has really changed over the past few years.

Everything about him, from the way he speaks, to his mannerisms... everything. He is really coming across as gay.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Craig fan.

But it's just surprising to me that he is really embracing his feminine side.

In episode two, he even admitted that in high school, he was voted most dramatic or something like that.

I really like this version of Craig. Naomie can go to hell for making fun of him and his sewing business.

He is doing very well for himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 911/10/2020

earlier episode said craig fuked nasty kathryn....but she is trannyesque so she not count.

they do anything for show drama so he may tease us with gay shit, but i think he eats pussy when drunk/high

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2020

Kathryn and her red bowtie...has the charm and taste of a gnat.

by Anonymousreply 1111/11/2020

Craig never f’d Katherine

by Anonymousreply 1211/11/2020

That's right, R12.

In season one, Craig outed her as having fucked three guys at Thomas' dinner: Thomas, Whitney, and Shep.

by Anonymousreply 1311/11/2020

I don't know how y'all don't like Kathryn. I think she's fabulous. So are her outfits.

This show amuses me like no other. The cast doesn't take themselves very seriously, and they're all kind of "in on the joke."

They are all shady as hell, reveal all of each other's secrets, and set up situations for each other to be embarassed.

I think that Whitney has coached them all on what to do, and now they're all experts.

It always makes me laugh when the cameras catch some of the cast members in the background, either laughing at each other or talking shit about each other. They have fun with this show, which is why I love it.

by Anonymousreply 1411/11/2020

I love all the gay baiting that Whitney was doing with Austen and Craig.

Making fun of them living together, saying that they're in a relationship, and that they "should try it."

For some strange reason, that really turned me on.

I'd love to hear about Craig and Austen coming home drunk late one night, and "experimenting" with each other.

by Anonymousreply 1511/11/2020

Craig does really come across as gay now, he’s making pillows for God’s sake. Most of the guys come across as gay, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 1611/11/2020

no shit, austen deep in craigs tight asshole, cumin a big fat load in him, workin cragis tittys over hard...leave him raw....he a better fuk than kath 4 sho

by Anonymousreply 1711/12/2020

Austin looks like a thumb

by Anonymousreply 1811/12/2020

Poor thomas, linked to that simpleton unclasssy old broad Kathryn, the town pump.

by Anonymousreply 1911/12/2020

Kathryn should layoff the makeup her skin looks horrible

by Anonymousreply 2011/13/2020

[quote] Kathryn should layoff the makeup her skin looks horrible

I'm getting a little too old for that WHOREY look...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2111/13/2020

She should wear that red bowtie on top of her town , as her Whore crown of Charleston....fix ur std's gal.

by Anonymousreply 2211/15/2020

That long red nasty wig, the too big whorey eyelashes, the tacky fake designer clothes; kathryn screams DISASTER HORE.

by Anonymousreply 2311/19/2020

Kathryn's wardrobe always seems to be channeling "bordello chic" when she styles herself.

However, when she gets it right, she gets it right. But I've been told that she has always received advice on some of her best fashion choices.

I love this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2411/19/2020

Love this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2511/19/2020

Adore this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2611/19/2020

Fabulous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2711/19/2020

Kathryn seems heavily medicated.

by Anonymousreply 2811/19/2020

Sorry, the outfit at R24 was supposed to be this photo.

Not sure what happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2911/19/2020

SHE IS A COMMON WHORE IN TOWN? SEEMS THE TYPE

by Anonymousreply 3011/19/2020

covid was rampant yet they carryon as usual. no masks, wtf? how many are sick now?

by Anonymousreply 3111/19/2020

It's South Carolina, R31.

Every single one of them are Deplorables.

They voted Lindsey Graham back into the Senate, for fuck's sake!

Idiots who deserve to all get COVID.

by Anonymousreply 3211/19/2020

They are indeed walking petri dishes.

'it be gone in 2 wks'....uh ok

by Anonymousreply 3311/19/2020

Was the Persian girl just a diversity hire? She doesn’t really fit the show at all. So are we convinced Craig and Austin are fucking on the DL, or does Craigy want Pringle’s Pringle? p.s. Kathryn is fat.

by Anonymousreply 3411/19/2020

yea, she to make the show woke....she boring and shallow tho

by Anonymousreply 3511/19/2020

No kidding, these dumb fuks voted miss lindsey bak in.....they must be ill...

by Anonymousreply 3611/19/2020

They the joke of the nation. burn witches !

by Anonymousreply 3711/19/2020

What happened to that pretty brunette twink that would hang around Thomas?

by Anonymousreply 3811/19/2020

Looks like they stopped filming when Covid suddenly became serious then picked up again when the numbers dropped a bit.

by Anonymousreply 3911/20/2020

The persian girl was Cameron Friend - when Cameron left the show they offered her a role. They lost a lot of strong female cast members - Cameron was really the heart of the show, Naomi and that hairdresser girl everyone fucked. Now we have VD Dani, Madison, Persian girl and Crazy Catherine. Shep is a liberal dem and trolled Lindsay on Twitter. Rumor on Craig - hooks up with men. Has a big dick. Afraid of what his parents will think. The Tension between Shep and Craig over the years has been Shep knows Craig liked men but he won't come out, which is why Shep always accuses him of being disingenuous.

by Anonymousreply 4011/20/2020

I just can’t imagine Craig sleeping with women. I’m turning in my gay card if he’s not one of us.

by Anonymousreply 4111/20/2020

craig coming out be in next season....?

by Anonymousreply 4211/20/2020

As someone upthread mentioned Craig is the only original cast member who hasn't slept with Kathryn. Girl got a good ho game.

by Anonymousreply 4311/20/2020

[quote] Shep is a liberal dem and trolled Lindsay on Twitter. Rumor on Craig - hooks up with men. Has a big dick. Afraid of what his parents will think. The Tension between Shep and Craig over the years has been Shep knows Craig liked men but he won't come out, which is why Shep always accuses him of being disingenuous.

I want so much to believe this, because I have always thought that Craig was incredibly hot, and he would be an A-gay.

But I just don't see it. He seemed like such a pussy hound in earlier seasons, and still acts like a douchebro with Austin.

If anything, I think that Shep is just ASSUMING Craig is gay, but not actually KNOWING that Craig is gay.

Btw, is Craig still addicted to Adderall? I remember a few seasons ago, he admitted to having an addiction to it.

by Anonymousreply 4411/20/2020

Kathryn and Craig had sex during the filming of season 2. They initially denied it.

by Anonymousreply 4511/20/2020

Oh stop it , OP.! You rascal. You are too kind and make a girl blush... But thank you! 😘

by Anonymousreply 4611/20/2020

Craig is so boring. He's asleep, I'm asleep. Why is he still on this show?

Kathryn seems the type to chase a rich man, any rich man, even if he doesn't want a woman with a kid. In that case, Kathryn would simply....be carjacked with her kid inside only to have her car be found at the bottom of the lake.

by Anonymousreply 4711/20/2020

According to the previews Craig and Austin spent the whole lockdown sheltering together.....hmm. How is Craig affording his new $3,600/month rental, is he selling that many pillows, or is he actually well off, unlike most Bravo “stars”.

by Anonymousreply 4811/20/2020

yea, craig and kathryn fukd, but prob drunk and she prob jus blew his fat cock.....she is beyond gross. much of the cast find her creepy but endure her for the $$$ sake of the show...she is a joke in town, (town pump)

by Anonymousreply 4911/20/2020

Kathryn is a legit hoe.

by Anonymousreply 5011/21/2020

Anyone rimmed Craig? Im told his fave spot is in the park after work...the bushes near the museum...

by Anonymousreply 5111/21/2020

Thomas hit a wall but his dick is still big.

by Anonymousreply 5211/21/2020

he worth many millions, god i hope kathryn winds up poor in the skunt gutter with her red bowtie.

by Anonymousreply 5311/21/2020

R53 Kathryn's family has money too. Craig's pillow business is doing very well, I believe he is in retail stores (mostly thanks to his partners).

by Anonymousreply 5411/21/2020

The scenes with kathryn are the most boring part of the show....kick her ass to the other side of town, k?

by Anonymousreply 5511/21/2020

Starting a GofundMe for Kathryn so she can buy a good wig.

by Anonymousreply 5611/21/2020

Craig is actually doing quite well. Whodathunkit?

by Anonymousreply 5711/21/2020

craig.....gay

by Anonymousreply 5811/21/2020

Kathryn’s family has zero money. They only have the old house.

by Anonymousreply 5911/21/2020

[quote] Anyone rimmed Craig? Im told his fave spot is in the park after work...the bushes near the museum...

Sure, Jan.

[quote] Thomas hit a wall but his dick is still big.

I noticed that in episode one!!!

He was wearing white pants, and he came swaggering in with his big bulge moving around in his pants. I was like, whoa!!

No wonder Kathryn can't quit him. The guy is hung.

[quote] Craig's pillow business is doing very well, I believe he is in retail stores

It's called Sewing Down South Pillows. It's on Wayfair, HSB, and many other outlets.

Craig is the "face" of the company, but I think his partners are the brains behind it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6011/21/2020

naomi his beard?

by Anonymousreply 6111/21/2020

[quote] It's on Wayfair, HSB, and many other outlets.

Meant to say HSN - Home Shopping Network.

by Anonymousreply 6211/21/2020

ew Naomi is one crabby skunt...he best be done with her, she not supportive. she history

by Anonymousreply 6311/21/2020

A drunken party is going to end with Craig blowing Pringle. Madison will discover them and is just about to tell everyone when the season ends.

by Anonymousreply 6411/21/2020

Pringle is the only reason I’m watching this season. Hot bearish daddy. Such a nice contrast to the rest.

by Anonymousreply 6511/21/2020

Craig is a conspiracy theorist... he’s a moron and looking really rough

by Anonymousreply 6611/23/2020

The older woman who is wealthy, obviously had a LOT of plastic surgery since last season. She does look very good.

by Anonymousreply 6711/23/2020

ide rather blow craig than be given a grande $$$ to kiss that fuk kathryn's moustache.

by Anonymousreply 6811/23/2020

I don't believe Whitney has ever come within 2 feet of a live, functioning female vagina after his birth.

It's just so fucking fake and weird. Whitney makes me uncomfortable - he's so unnatural and strange.

by Anonymousreply 6911/23/2020

gay bird.

by Anonymousreply 7011/23/2020

Pringle loves Craig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7111/23/2020

Unfortunately, Pringle is a Deplorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7211/23/2020

Pringle is a hot fucker, so is Craigy, I hope they’re banging each other relentlessly.

by Anonymousreply 7311/23/2020

[quote] It's just so fucking fake and weird. Whitney makes me uncomfortable - he's so unnatural and strange.

If Patricia was your mother, you'd be weird too.

I can only imagine how sheltered he was when he was a child.

Probably not allowed to go outside and play, couldn't get dirty, he couldn't have other kids over, I'm guessing she dressed him up like Little Lord Fauntleroy, and made him read books on art and literature, while she drank martinis and spoke to him in bad French.

by Anonymousreply 7411/23/2020

How does R72 make Pringle a deplorable? There’s another post that says when someone says MAGA, you can take that bullshit over there.

by Anonymousreply 7511/23/2020

Read the comments on that Instagram post, R75.

All of the Deplorable MAGATS are cheering him on!

by Anonymousreply 7611/23/2020

Tried to link 11/14 post. What do you make of that, seems anti Trump to me, but I can read the comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7711/23/2020

Yeah reading through comments on Pringle’s page he is definitely anti Trump

by Anonymousreply 78Last Tuesday at 3:40 AM

craig sucks pringle off when theyr drunk and need some cum in their belly?

by Anonymousreply 79Last Tuesday at 5:50 AM

Patricia is the step mother to Serena Aultscheul .

by Anonymousreply 80Last Thursday at 4:54 PM

What was Patricia's deal in NYC? Her constitution is way too low-class for upper crust of NY.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Thursday at 5:18 PM

WE live to see her lose all and be on welfare with her gay son...

by Anonymousreply 82Last Thursday at 8:12 PM

Andre Leon Tally mentions Patricia in his book a few times. I think she was the real deal of the social/fashion set

by Anonymousreply 83Last Friday at 3:37 AM

Patricia and her butler are the only reasons to watch. Caftans. Antiques. Cocktails. Now that’s southern charm! Not drugged up moms and their fucked up baby daddies.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Friday at 5:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!