Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Southern Charm - new season

Craig looks like a drunk, Austen looks like a thumb and Shemp gotta a girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 288March 10, 2021 7:33 AM

Shemp will never change. His parents must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2020 8:11 PM

Any work on Mr. Pringle...scion of the potato chip?

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2020 3:58 PM

Kathryn is morphing into a frightening drag queen. You could see all the fillers in her face, when she was in the sun, at the Charleston food and wine festival. The girls on this show a much trashier than the guys.

by Anonymousreply 3November 10, 2020 5:50 AM

craig hot as fuk,, kath is dwunk fug mess, ... austin yes i do him...shep? maybe....thomas: yes ! hot daddy! (too good for that god diggin breeder kathleeeen

by Anonymousreply 4November 10, 2020 6:16 AM

Wow, Craig has really upped his gay factor this season.

He has adopted some very effeminate mannerisms. Not that I have a problem with it. I actually think the contrast between his acting fem, painting his fingernails, and running a pillow company versus his butch look is very interesting.

I've also noticed that he doesn't have a girlfriend.

I'm actually wondering if he's slowly coming out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 5November 10, 2020 7:34 AM

bi....

by Anonymousreply 6November 10, 2020 8:23 AM

Love to see some of them kick kathry's arse....such a phoney broad, those bad taste clothes, her wigs, the makeup.....gross, ....dumb as a brick....evict her!

by Anonymousreply 7November 10, 2020 12:03 PM

Can you verify that, R6?

I'd love if it were true.

Hell, I'd pay cash for that.

Is Craig a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 8November 10, 2020 3:51 PM

Someone please tell me that you're seeing what I'm seeing with Craig.

He has really changed over the past few years.

Everything about him, from the way he speaks, to his mannerisms... everything. He is really coming across as gay.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Craig fan.

But it's just surprising to me that he is really embracing his feminine side.

In episode two, he even admitted that in high school, he was voted most dramatic or something like that.

I really like this version of Craig. Naomie can go to hell for making fun of him and his sewing business.

He is doing very well for himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 10, 2020 11:36 PM

earlier episode said craig fuked nasty kathryn....but she is trannyesque so she not count.

they do anything for show drama so he may tease us with gay shit, but i think he eats pussy when drunk/high

by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2020 4:30 AM

Kathryn and her red bowtie...has the charm and taste of a gnat.

by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2020 11:33 AM

Craig never f’d Katherine

by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2020 12:54 PM

That's right, R12.

In season one, Craig outed her as having fucked three guys at Thomas' dinner: Thomas, Whitney, and Shep.

by Anonymousreply 13November 11, 2020 1:03 PM

I don't know how y'all don't like Kathryn. I think she's fabulous. So are her outfits.

This show amuses me like no other. The cast doesn't take themselves very seriously, and they're all kind of "in on the joke."

They are all shady as hell, reveal all of each other's secrets, and set up situations for each other to be embarassed.

I think that Whitney has coached them all on what to do, and now they're all experts.

It always makes me laugh when the cameras catch some of the cast members in the background, either laughing at each other or talking shit about each other. They have fun with this show, which is why I love it.

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2020 1:05 PM

I love all the gay baiting that Whitney was doing with Austen and Craig.

Making fun of them living together, saying that they're in a relationship, and that they "should try it."

For some strange reason, that really turned me on.

I'd love to hear about Craig and Austen coming home drunk late one night, and "experimenting" with each other.

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2020 1:07 PM

Craig does really come across as gay now, he’s making pillows for God’s sake. Most of the guys come across as gay, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 16November 11, 2020 3:33 PM

no shit, austen deep in craigs tight asshole, cumin a big fat load in him, workin cragis tittys over hard...leave him raw....he a better fuk than kath 4 sho

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2020 10:42 AM

Austin looks like a thumb

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2020 2:48 PM

Poor thomas, linked to that simpleton unclasssy old broad Kathryn, the town pump.

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2020 2:59 PM

Kathryn should layoff the makeup her skin looks horrible

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2020 8:01 PM

[quote] Kathryn should layoff the makeup her skin looks horrible

I'm getting a little too old for that WHOREY look...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2020 8:17 PM

She should wear that red bowtie on top of her town , as her Whore crown of Charleston....fix ur std's gal.

by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2020 11:33 AM

That long red nasty wig, the too big whorey eyelashes, the tacky fake designer clothes; kathryn screams DISASTER HORE.

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2020 4:28 AM

Kathryn's wardrobe always seems to be channeling "bordello chic" when she styles herself.

However, when she gets it right, she gets it right. But I've been told that she has always received advice on some of her best fashion choices.

I love this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2020 4:31 AM

Love this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2020 4:32 AM

Adore this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2020 4:32 AM

Fabulous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2020 4:34 AM

Kathryn seems heavily medicated.

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2020 4:36 AM

Sorry, the outfit at R24 was supposed to be this photo.

Not sure what happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2020 4:40 AM

SHE IS A COMMON WHORE IN TOWN? SEEMS THE TYPE

by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2020 4:41 AM

covid was rampant yet they carryon as usual. no masks, wtf? how many are sick now?

by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2020 4:45 AM

It's South Carolina, R31.

Every single one of them are Deplorables.

They voted Lindsey Graham back into the Senate, for fuck's sake!

Idiots who deserve to all get COVID.

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2020 4:47 AM

They are indeed walking petri dishes.

'it be gone in 2 wks'....uh ok

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2020 4:47 AM

Was the Persian girl just a diversity hire? She doesn’t really fit the show at all. So are we convinced Craig and Austin are fucking on the DL, or does Craigy want Pringle’s Pringle? p.s. Kathryn is fat.

by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2020 5:16 AM

yea, she to make the show woke....she boring and shallow tho

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2020 6:18 AM

No kidding, these dumb fuks voted miss lindsey bak in.....they must be ill...

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2020 6:19 AM

They the joke of the nation. burn witches !

by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2020 8:07 AM

What happened to that pretty brunette twink that would hang around Thomas?

by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2020 8:15 AM

Looks like they stopped filming when Covid suddenly became serious then picked up again when the numbers dropped a bit.

by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2020 12:53 PM

The persian girl was Cameron Friend - when Cameron left the show they offered her a role. They lost a lot of strong female cast members - Cameron was really the heart of the show, Naomi and that hairdresser girl everyone fucked. Now we have VD Dani, Madison, Persian girl and Crazy Catherine. Shep is a liberal dem and trolled Lindsay on Twitter. Rumor on Craig - hooks up with men. Has a big dick. Afraid of what his parents will think. The Tension between Shep and Craig over the years has been Shep knows Craig liked men but he won't come out, which is why Shep always accuses him of being disingenuous.

by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2020 1:48 PM

I just can’t imagine Craig sleeping with women. I’m turning in my gay card if he’s not one of us.

by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2020 1:58 PM

craig coming out be in next season....?

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2020 2:10 PM

As someone upthread mentioned Craig is the only original cast member who hasn't slept with Kathryn. Girl got a good ho game.

by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2020 5:53 PM

[quote] Shep is a liberal dem and trolled Lindsay on Twitter. Rumor on Craig - hooks up with men. Has a big dick. Afraid of what his parents will think. The Tension between Shep and Craig over the years has been Shep knows Craig liked men but he won't come out, which is why Shep always accuses him of being disingenuous.

I want so much to believe this, because I have always thought that Craig was incredibly hot, and he would be an A-gay.

But I just don't see it. He seemed like such a pussy hound in earlier seasons, and still acts like a douchebro with Austin.

If anything, I think that Shep is just ASSUMING Craig is gay, but not actually KNOWING that Craig is gay.

Btw, is Craig still addicted to Adderall? I remember a few seasons ago, he admitted to having an addiction to it.

by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2020 6:00 PM

Kathryn and Craig had sex during the filming of season 2. They initially denied it.

by Anonymousreply 45November 20, 2020 9:34 PM

Oh stop it , OP.! You rascal. You are too kind and make a girl blush... But thank you! 😘

by Anonymousreply 46November 20, 2020 9:42 PM

Craig is so boring. He's asleep, I'm asleep. Why is he still on this show?

Kathryn seems the type to chase a rich man, any rich man, even if he doesn't want a woman with a kid. In that case, Kathryn would simply....be carjacked with her kid inside only to have her car be found at the bottom of the lake.

by Anonymousreply 47November 20, 2020 9:44 PM

According to the previews Craig and Austin spent the whole lockdown sheltering together.....hmm. How is Craig affording his new $3,600/month rental, is he selling that many pillows, or is he actually well off, unlike most Bravo “stars”.

by Anonymousreply 48November 20, 2020 11:35 PM

yea, craig and kathryn fukd, but prob drunk and she prob jus blew his fat cock.....she is beyond gross. much of the cast find her creepy but endure her for the $$$ sake of the show...she is a joke in town, (town pump)

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2020 8:51 AM

Kathryn is a legit hoe.

by Anonymousreply 50November 21, 2020 9:06 AM

Anyone rimmed Craig? Im told his fave spot is in the park after work...the bushes near the museum...

by Anonymousreply 51November 21, 2020 11:30 AM

Thomas hit a wall but his dick is still big.

by Anonymousreply 52November 21, 2020 1:58 PM

he worth many millions, god i hope kathryn winds up poor in the skunt gutter with her red bowtie.

by Anonymousreply 53November 21, 2020 2:10 PM

R53 Kathryn's family has money too. Craig's pillow business is doing very well, I believe he is in retail stores (mostly thanks to his partners).

by Anonymousreply 54November 21, 2020 2:20 PM

The scenes with kathryn are the most boring part of the show....kick her ass to the other side of town, k?

by Anonymousreply 55November 21, 2020 2:22 PM

Starting a GofundMe for Kathryn so she can buy a good wig.

by Anonymousreply 56November 21, 2020 2:25 PM

Craig is actually doing quite well. Whodathunkit?

by Anonymousreply 57November 21, 2020 2:32 PM

craig.....gay

by Anonymousreply 58November 21, 2020 2:38 PM

Kathryn’s family has zero money. They only have the old house.

by Anonymousreply 59November 21, 2020 2:43 PM

[quote] Anyone rimmed Craig? Im told his fave spot is in the park after work...the bushes near the museum...

Sure, Jan.

[quote] Thomas hit a wall but his dick is still big.

I noticed that in episode one!!!

He was wearing white pants, and he came swaggering in with his big bulge moving around in his pants. I was like, whoa!!

No wonder Kathryn can't quit him. The guy is hung.

[quote] Craig's pillow business is doing very well, I believe he is in retail stores

It's called Sewing Down South Pillows. It's on Wayfair, HSB, and many other outlets.

Craig is the "face" of the company, but I think his partners are the brains behind it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 21, 2020 2:48 PM

naomi his beard?

by Anonymousreply 61November 21, 2020 2:57 PM

[quote] It's on Wayfair, HSB, and many other outlets.

Meant to say HSN - Home Shopping Network.

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2020 3:02 PM

ew Naomi is one crabby skunt...he best be done with her, she not supportive. she history

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2020 3:15 PM

A drunken party is going to end with Craig blowing Pringle. Madison will discover them and is just about to tell everyone when the season ends.

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2020 4:57 PM

Pringle is the only reason I’m watching this season. Hot bearish daddy. Such a nice contrast to the rest.

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2020 5:08 PM

Craig is a conspiracy theorist... he’s a moron and looking really rough

by Anonymousreply 66November 23, 2020 9:11 PM

The older woman who is wealthy, obviously had a LOT of plastic surgery since last season. She does look very good.

by Anonymousreply 67November 24, 2020 12:03 AM

ide rather blow craig than be given a grande $$$ to kiss that fuk kathryn's moustache.

by Anonymousreply 68November 24, 2020 4:14 AM

I don't believe Whitney has ever come within 2 feet of a live, functioning female vagina after his birth.

It's just so fucking fake and weird. Whitney makes me uncomfortable - he's so unnatural and strange.

by Anonymousreply 69November 24, 2020 4:21 AM

gay bird.

by Anonymousreply 70November 24, 2020 4:54 AM

Pringle loves Craig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 24, 2020 5:38 AM

Unfortunately, Pringle is a Deplorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 24, 2020 5:39 AM

Pringle is a hot fucker, so is Craigy, I hope they’re banging each other relentlessly.

by Anonymousreply 73November 24, 2020 5:40 AM

[quote] It's just so fucking fake and weird. Whitney makes me uncomfortable - he's so unnatural and strange.

If Patricia was your mother, you'd be weird too.

I can only imagine how sheltered he was when he was a child.

Probably not allowed to go outside and play, couldn't get dirty, he couldn't have other kids over, I'm guessing she dressed him up like Little Lord Fauntleroy, and made him read books on art and literature, while she drank martinis and spoke to him in bad French.

by Anonymousreply 74November 24, 2020 5:43 AM

How does R72 make Pringle a deplorable? There’s another post that says when someone says MAGA, you can take that bullshit over there.

by Anonymousreply 75November 24, 2020 6:27 AM

Read the comments on that Instagram post, R75.

All of the Deplorable MAGATS are cheering him on!

by Anonymousreply 76November 24, 2020 6:38 AM

Tried to link 11/14 post. What do you make of that, seems anti Trump to me, but I can read the comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 24, 2020 6:47 AM

Yeah reading through comments on Pringle’s page he is definitely anti Trump

by Anonymousreply 78November 24, 2020 12:40 PM

craig sucks pringle off when theyr drunk and need some cum in their belly?

by Anonymousreply 79November 24, 2020 2:50 PM

Patricia is the step mother to Serena Aultscheul .

by Anonymousreply 80November 27, 2020 1:54 AM

What was Patricia's deal in NYC? Her constitution is way too low-class for upper crust of NY.

by Anonymousreply 81November 27, 2020 2:18 AM

WE live to see her lose all and be on welfare with her gay son...

by Anonymousreply 82November 27, 2020 5:12 AM

Andre Leon Tally mentions Patricia in his book a few times. I think she was the real deal of the social/fashion set

by Anonymousreply 83November 27, 2020 12:37 PM

Patricia and her butler are the only reasons to watch. Caftans. Antiques. Cocktails. Now that’s southern charm! Not drugged up moms and their fucked up baby daddies.

by Anonymousreply 84November 27, 2020 2:02 PM

Craig has a girlfriend now, I’m crestfallen. I still don’t quite buy it. All the guys seem really gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 85December 4, 2020 1:17 AM

Pringle’s hairy chest is everything.

by Anonymousreply 86December 4, 2020 1:20 AM

R85. Madison said she doesn’t think it will last on WWHL. Apparently the new gf also slept with Austin.

by Anonymousreply 87December 4, 2020 2:20 AM

craig and austin the only ones i would do....maybe thomas tho the stench of kathryn may still be on him.

by Anonymousreply 88December 4, 2020 2:23 AM

I love the relationship between Patricia and Michael. And who do I thank for that brief shot of a shirtless Pringle. MORE! MORE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 89December 4, 2020 2:36 AM

Austin Covidia is just a super spreader, isn't he?

I wonder if he got it from sleeping with Craig? That's probably why Madison was so pissed at him.

I'm not a Pringle fan. He seems like a jerk.

Anyone who intentionally pursues someone who is already in a relationship, definitely has something wrong with them. Usually sociopathic tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 90December 4, 2020 5:20 AM

poor madison, she gets the fat dicks of pringle and austin at the same time....both sed 2 b hung fuks.

by Anonymousreply 91December 4, 2020 1:40 PM

"I have COVID" - austin. "YOU FUCKING IDIOIT" Madison.

by Anonymousreply 92December 4, 2020 2:11 PM

Madison is really stunning. Not taking any shit from these morons makes her even more beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 93December 4, 2020 2:41 PM

I'm so bored with this season I don't think I can continue. THey're all so fucking dumb, it's painful.

by Anonymousreply 94December 4, 2020 5:15 PM

That's why Shep hates Madison, R93. She always beats him in a verbal sparring, and he hates that. Because he thinks he's always the smartest person in the room.

R91, link please, to Pringle's and Austin's big dicks!

by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2020 5:15 PM

Is Kathryn ever not stoned or is she just heavily medicated? Dani will never learn her lesson because she’s the only decent human being left on the show. She should have left with Cam and Naomi.

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2020 6:05 PM

Dani seems cool and the Persian girl is okay. I’m sure neither voted for Trump. Kathryn is just trash.

by Anonymousreply 97December 5, 2020 1:00 AM

Dani appears to be in the deep throes of anorexia perhaps coupled with Adderall abuse. Her head jerks and tics (especially on the sofa scene last episode) almost looked methy but she doesn't seem desperate enough for meth.

Craig's toddler movements. When he's doing his "confessionals" or whatever in front of the camera and he's sitting down, his arm and hand motions are those of a toddler. It's just bizarre. As his his smoker's gravel voice mixed with a nasal whiny twang. There's nothing sexy at all about this grifter. Pillows. Jesus.

Pringle is a broke man-child still peddling his daddy's name and blaming his broke ass on the divorce.

Austen is just filler. There's absolutely nothing interesting, entertaining, or even remotely fun about him.

Shep is a tragedy. The way his foot is always shaking and his nails are bitten down to the quick and he can't stop moving just makes me nervous. He's totally uncomfortable in himself.

Kathryn looks ROUGH. Her makeup people need to be fired. Looking like a Vegas hooker.

by Anonymousreply 98December 5, 2020 7:09 PM

due to many complaints, its said kathryn wont be on next season!!!

by Anonymousreply 99December 5, 2020 8:00 PM

#98 indeed , well said.

by Anonymousreply 100December 5, 2020 8:01 PM

Kathryn shouldn’t have been on this season and there shouldn’t be a next season for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 101December 6, 2020 12:51 AM

Dani has really skinny legs I noticed but she seems like a decent person.

by Anonymousreply 102December 6, 2020 4:35 PM

Craig looks fat and bloated in his talking heads tonight.

by Anonymousreply 103December 18, 2020 12:48 AM

Kathryn is a trainwreck and I love it. Keep talking, Kathryn. You’re making everything so much worse every time you open your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 104December 18, 2020 1:44 AM

Pringle’s ripped hairy chest....delicious!

by Anonymousreply 105December 18, 2020 4:33 AM

Pringle and Madison are saving this season with a little help from Miss Pat and Michael.

by Anonymousreply 106December 18, 2020 6:18 AM

I definitely would Austin for hours but I also hate his Charlie Brown face.

by Anonymousreply 107December 18, 2020 6:36 AM

Yeah Craig’s drinking is catching up with him...he’s probably Irish

by Anonymousreply 108December 18, 2020 12:00 PM

Shep is hitting the wall hard. He just looks like he smells like beer farts.

by Anonymousreply 109December 18, 2020 5:53 PM

Pringle’s is nothing to write home about ..i question if he has any money

by Anonymousreply 110December 18, 2020 6:45 PM

Pringle has highly questionable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 111December 18, 2020 6:58 PM

I totally agree, R111.

And I should know!

by Anonymousreply 112December 18, 2020 7:02 PM

OMG, is Kathryn anorexic or something?

She lost so much weight!!!

Or is it drugs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 18, 2020 8:41 PM

Looks like Kathryn’s dipped into the drugs.

by Anonymousreply 114December 18, 2020 10:55 PM

That photo at R113 is from the reunion, btw.

So it's recent.

by Anonymousreply 115December 18, 2020 10:57 PM

Looks like she’s back on her cocaine/meth/adderall diet.

by Anonymousreply 116December 18, 2020 11:13 PM

Does Kathryn actually think she's fooling anyone?

She's clearly on drugs.

Interesting that she also recently started dating that guy Chleb Ravenel.

He's probably her drug dealer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 18, 2020 11:16 PM

Shep is getting older, and it's showing. But I'd still do him (once, because he's an incorrigible, trust fund baby, self-centered asshole, but still likely a good fuck).

by Anonymousreply 118December 18, 2020 11:28 PM

Shep looks like he has really bad BO.

by Anonymousreply 119December 19, 2020 12:03 AM

Exactly! R119 I thought the same thing first time I saw him.

by Anonymousreply 120December 19, 2020 12:23 AM

austin mus be hung for ladys to be so apeshit over his homely ass.

CAN KATHRYN GO AWAY ????

by Anonymousreply 121December 19, 2020 2:15 AM

I can't get over how stupid they all are. Shep seems to have a few brain cells and Whitney plays his role appropriately, but good god, they eat like they're at a trough, their grammar is horrendous, and they're a lousy bunch of alcoholics. It's still like 1998 there.

by Anonymousreply 122December 19, 2020 6:21 AM

So Kathryn is dating a black dude?

by Anonymousreply 123December 19, 2020 1:48 PM

Latest news from the never ending custody battle is that the second kid has alcohol fetal syndrome.... which would explain why he looks a little downsy.

by Anonymousreply 124December 19, 2020 2:21 PM

[quote] Shep is a liberal dem

No, not at all., he's a libertarian. He voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, so did Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 125December 19, 2020 2:31 PM

I realize it's reality TV, but I am hard pressed to find *any* redeeming values in these people; they're not clever, funny, insightful or even a little bit charming. And the woman who had her panties in a wad over people trying to take down the statue of John C. Calhoun? WTF? BLM should just come in & blow it up because it's that offensive

This is kind of disappointing because if there is anything needed now it's escapism TV, but this show is just awful

by Anonymousreply 126December 19, 2020 3:55 PM

Kathryn gave birth to Saint a month early. He was born addicted to drugs and stayed in the hospital for several weeks.

Because of this and Kensie’s delayed development due to Kathryn’s neglect, Kathryn cannot have unsupervised custody.

When Thomas said he had stuff on her that could bury her this is what he meant.

by Anonymousreply 127December 19, 2020 4:09 PM

Forgot to add I’m not a viewer.

by Anonymousreply 128December 19, 2020 4:10 PM

R127, that is fucked up. Wonder what Danni gets out of the friendship, she does seem like a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 129December 19, 2020 4:32 PM

R128. People like Kathryn always have friends like Danni who probably feels sorry for her. It’s not a friendship.

by Anonymousreply 130December 19, 2020 4:52 PM

I like Pat and Michael....Austin has some redeeming qualities and Shep can be intelligent and well read.

by Anonymousreply 131December 19, 2020 4:55 PM

R117 so that black guy’s last name is Ravenel, same as Thomas? What are the odds? I’m not interested in looking too far back in that guy’s family tree...awkward.

by Anonymousreply 132December 19, 2020 11:14 PM

Is Kathryn really a prostitute?

by Anonymousreply 133December 20, 2020 8:32 AM

She’s more of a gold digger. But she will fuck for drugs.

by Anonymousreply 134December 20, 2020 11:53 AM

I pity her kids, i hope theyr ok....

by Anonymousreply 135December 20, 2020 12:13 PM

Kathryn is desperately trying to reinvent herself but it’s all external. She just does not have the mental capacity to change her life and it may take decades before that happens.

by Anonymousreply 136December 20, 2020 6:12 PM

Looks like Miss Pat either had a lower face lift or a new makeup routine

by Anonymousreply 137December 24, 2020 2:01 PM

r131 Shep is intelligent and well-read?? Nah he likes to think he is but doesn't use words correctly. HE was on WWHL and Andy grilled him on the meaning of words and his vocabulary was woefully lacking.

by Anonymousreply 138December 24, 2020 2:16 PM

That Danni seems like a real loser. My friends in Charleston said the locals hate that show and when they see cast and crew, they run the other way. Tourists will stare at these jack offs, but not the local residents.

by Anonymousreply 139December 24, 2020 5:44 PM

Colonel mustard in the billiard room with the wrench.

by Anonymousreply 140December 24, 2020 5:49 PM

Shep thinks he's much smarter than he actually is.

That's why he was so caught off guard, when Madison put him in his place.

by Anonymousreply 141December 24, 2020 5:51 PM

I wonder how much the cast makes per season? It’s not a bad gig and they all have side projects

by Anonymousreply 142December 24, 2020 9:32 PM

Easily 200-400K for the old timers.

I think I read that Cameran was over 500K!!

by Anonymousreply 143December 24, 2020 9:37 PM

[quote] I think I read that Cameran was over 500K!!

Wow, she essentially got paid for doing absolutely nothing except judging others and barely participating in storylines. Where the hell is MY money!?

by Anonymousreply 144December 24, 2020 10:00 PM

First season nada Second season between 50 and 60 grand After third season 5 figures

by Anonymousreply 145December 25, 2020 2:37 AM

how many bars has drunk Kathryn been barred from ? she gits nasty when she partys they say.

by Anonymousreply 146December 25, 2020 4:12 PM

I think this show would have been cancelled but we're all a captive audience right now.

Pringle. Jesus christ. He's 43 and talks like a 20-year-old frat dude. So ungodly unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 147December 25, 2020 9:10 PM

The show started with an odd age range - as if Thomas and Whitney - in their 50s would be hanging out with Craig and Shep in their 20s and 30s. What ever happened to the drama with the guy who owned the distillery Craig bought in to?

by Anonymousreply 148December 25, 2020 11:57 PM

R148, that guy was a huge sleazebag and cheated on his wife left and right. Apparently, it's one of those things everyone in Charlestown knew about.

by Anonymousreply 149December 25, 2020 11:59 PM

R148, his name is JD and he's a con-artist who was living way beyond his means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 26, 2020 1:24 AM

Shep is like 40 already.

by Anonymousreply 151December 26, 2020 2:18 AM

r150 I wonder if he grifted Craig - Craig wrote him a 50K check to invest in his whiskey - but then that sort of went nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 152December 26, 2020 2:44 PM

Fake check for Tv. Craig didn’t have a pot to piss in at that time. JD giving him a job is what saved him from moving back to Delaware.

Ps not a viewer again

by Anonymousreply 153December 26, 2020 2:49 PM

Kathryn looks like a used up drag queen. She looks like she's pushing 45. Walking around like a fat little sausage stuffed into those faux leather casings mewing in that creepy baby voice.

I'm expecting big things from her.

by Anonymousreply 154December 28, 2020 9:03 AM

R154, she reminds me of a washed-up version of the redhead from the B-52s.

by Anonymousreply 155December 28, 2020 9:07 AM

There’s something reallll gutterbutt and dirty about Kathryn. And she gave her kid FAS.

by Anonymousreply 156December 28, 2020 9:37 AM

It can be fun to watch these rich idiots fuck and fight but it's depressing when kids are in the mix. Kathryn and Madison and the new gal are parents and they need to grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 157December 28, 2020 12:53 PM

Will kathryn ho again when her child support run out? she known as town pump? god her cheap wigs. and shit taste in fashion.

by Anonymousreply 158December 28, 2020 1:25 PM

I don't think Madison is a fuck up, hell she mother of year when compared to Kathryn

by Anonymousreply 159December 28, 2020 4:09 PM

Pringle is a taller, greasier, less successful, dumber version of Peter Dinklage.

by Anonymousreply 160December 29, 2020 7:57 AM

Where was Kathryn getting her drugs and what was she really on? Addiction to weed, yeah right. She lived way out on T-Rav's slave plantation for awhile. She must have been drunk and blasted out of her mind out there every day.

by Anonymousreply 161December 29, 2020 8:03 AM

This thread just made me think of Colonel Gizmo, Craig and Naomie's cat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 29, 2020 8:09 AM

I have yet to see any indication of Pringle's supposed wealth. He has family lineage..where is the cash?

by Anonymousreply 163December 29, 2020 1:02 PM

Pringle has dingle berries

by Anonymousreply 164December 29, 2020 7:17 PM

Kathryn wears diapers.

by Anonymousreply 165December 30, 2020 1:45 PM

I find Pringle hot. I don't know why.

This season is a trash fire.

And mind you, the show BARELY came back as Bravo rejected the first episode and made the production company start fresh.

If the ratings are horrible, I suspect this is it for Southern Charm.

by Anonymousreply 166December 30, 2020 3:18 PM

Time to pull the plug (and I’m not talking about Craig’s buttplug).

by Anonymousreply 167December 30, 2020 7:53 PM

I forget about it entirely until I see this thread pop up and I'll catch up on watching it.

The pandemic really laid bare how boring these people are. And how nonessential all of their jobs and contributions are. The exact opposite of escapist crap it used to be.

by Anonymousreply 168December 30, 2020 10:19 PM

I stopped watching cause Kathryn makes me vomit.

by Anonymousreply 169December 31, 2020 4:13 PM

which men have blown pringle? craig? he ddamn fine

by Anonymousreply 170December 31, 2020 4:31 PM

I want to blow Pringle.

Word on the street is that his dick is like a can of Pringles!!!!!!!

That being said, this show now seems as trashy as it always was underneath.

I think this is it.

by Anonymousreply 171December 31, 2020 4:56 PM

Kathryn is awful in every respect and notice how she isn’t getting much camera time this season.

by Anonymousreply 172December 31, 2020 6:38 PM

She sucks the life out of the show,,,it is odd she remains there.

by Anonymousreply 173January 1, 2021 1:28 AM

r173 she drives the drama. The producers should be fired for enabling her. She is the reason Kameron left. She got wind from Danni that she was going to make the cheating rumor a part of the show since everyone was gossiping about Kathryn (more like just reading news stories).

by Anonymousreply 174January 1, 2021 1:55 PM

She was the breakout star since everyone at the time felt sorry for her. Truthfully, Thomas was/is a psychotic piece of shit. But she's terrible too. I cannot imagine how bad of a mother she is.

by Anonymousreply 175January 1, 2021 5:25 PM

That poor kid of Kathryn's has full-on FAS. Word is her new black beau is her Coke dealer.

by Anonymousreply 176January 3, 2021 12:28 AM

R176. It was rumored for months and it was made official by the court papers. Little Sloane Kettering or whatever the poor boy's name is has FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME. That's a huge fucking deal. Especially when the daddy is a bagillionaire with major genetics in Charleston. And yes, his face is classic FAS. And he seems like a great kid too. I really rooted for Kathryn. But this season was it for me. She has serious, serious issues.

by Anonymousreply 177January 3, 2021 12:45 AM

What a fucked up woman. She gave her kid FAS--who does that!? She cares more about fame than her children. Thomas is a horrible person but I'm not sure if he would be a worse single-parent than Kattherine.

by Anonymousreply 178January 3, 2021 12:48 AM

I don't see how this show is not cancelled. Google the history of it, It barely made it to air as the footage was unaireable, And the cast is so bad. I actually miss Cameran and Chelsea, big time. That other cunt can keep it moving. I don't even remember her name. Craig's spoiled little bitch former girlfriend. Hated her. Nomi?? What a bitch. But I would take her over Kathryn. I do recall that she had principles, even though I hated her.

by Anonymousreply 179January 3, 2021 12:58 AM

Have to wonder if the ratings received a COViD bump. That's the only reason I watched it--I was a captive audience in quarantine. And this season I can't do it. These people all just suuuuuuuuck.

by Anonymousreply 180January 3, 2021 1:08 AM

Bravo needs to start canceling some of these long running crap shows. Housewives are out and yachties are in.

by Anonymousreply 181January 3, 2021 1:11 AM

No shit, half theyr shows are running on popper fumes...LV poppers of course.

by Anonymousreply 182January 3, 2021 9:12 PM

Craig and Austen in matching outfits at the beach party was so cute. Austen actually looked surprisingly handsome too.

by Anonymousreply 183January 8, 2021 3:38 AM

I actually like this season. This cast brings a lot of drama, but the only problem is that they're not really all friends, so there's a disconnect.

The cast has to intimately know each other, for the show to make sense.

Whitney, Thomas, Shep, Craig, and Cameran were all friends, so it was all natural. The stories seem very forced now.

That's why when when Venita started butting into Kathryn's business, she just walked away. She said "this is between me and Danni," but I suspect what she really wanted to say was "Who the fuck are you, bitch? I don't even know you." I think she was afraid to be mean to the black girl, though. Because... you know.

I think that the new woke girls Leva and Venita are too much. Leva, especially. Like most Woke people, it's always so serious and angry! But what I used to love about this show was that it used to be silly, light hearted, and campy.

And when did Madison become the head bitch in charge of this show? She really acts like the Queen Bee, and I hate it. Who in the fuck is Madison? She just joined the show last season.

[quote] Craig and Austen in matching outfits at the beach party was so cute. Austen actually looked surprisingly handsome too.

Craig and Austen would make such a cute couple.

I have some major fantasies of them having hot steamy sex with each other.

by Anonymousreply 184January 8, 2021 5:25 AM

Leva should NOT wear turbans.

by Anonymousreply 185January 8, 2021 5:32 AM

Pringle has a flat ass. Madison has been on WWHL a lot lately. She seems like a cunt but at least she’s pretty.

by Anonymousreply 186January 8, 2021 5:34 AM

Madison doesn't just seem like a cunt. She IS one.

And I don't find Pringle attractive at all. Craig is still the hottest guy on the show.

Does Patricia actually pay her butler Michael, or does he work for free?

by Anonymousreply 187January 8, 2021 5:49 AM

So who actually set up Kathryn with her black "boyfriend?"

Kathryn couldn't even say definitively how long she had been dating Chleb Ravenell. She was clearly lying.

And why did she keep whispering "he's black," as if the microphones wouldn't pick it up?

That whole scene between Kathryn and Shep was bizarre, and it was obviously done as damage control.

by Anonymousreply 188January 8, 2021 5:56 AM

dani mus be queer for kath cause she so psycho neurotic bout her. (dani's new teeth and skinny face make her look....odd)

the whole show seems terribly scripted. each show has that certain special drama, conveniently. theyr actually good actors, guess why they make $$$$$ for 8 wks work.

by Anonymousreply 189January 8, 2021 6:49 AM

Leva's only claim to fame is dat she so dam WOKE......ZZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 190January 8, 2021 6:51 AM

I mute when Leva opens her big nasty trap..

by Anonymousreply 191January 8, 2021 6:58 AM

Leva looks like MJ from "Shahs of Sunset," and it instantly fall into a depression.

I hate MJ, and I have PTSD from that stupid show.

And yeah, who can blame Kathryn about walking away from Danni? The girl is BATSHIT crazy, and makes no sense.

Danni's anorexia is affecting her brain. Maybe her being in the closet is causing her eating disorder, because she is clearly in love with Kathryn.

by Anonymousreply 192January 8, 2021 7:06 AM

Allegedly Kathryn has known him for years. They only recently started allegedly dating. If I were Leva I wouldn’t waste my time trying to educate her. It’s like talking to a (stoned) wall.

by Anonymousreply 193January 8, 2021 10:31 AM

Austin has a nice, lean body.

Watching him get dressed for Madison's party... mmmmm.

He must be about 6'4 also.

Austin's not model-looking like Craig, but he's very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 194January 8, 2021 12:36 PM

Austen cleans up real nice

by Anonymousreply 195January 8, 2021 3:11 PM

I really want to see what went on behind the scenes, when Austen and Craig lived together.

by Anonymousreply 196January 8, 2021 6:12 PM

Is Craig really seeing that new blonde girl? I thought he was into guys?

by Anonymousreply 197January 8, 2021 9:50 PM

She's a beard, R197.

by Anonymousreply 198January 8, 2021 10:50 PM

I would watch Pringle mount Craig from behind

by Anonymousreply 199January 9, 2021 1:45 PM

want photos of austin fukin da shit outta his bottom boi craigy....

by Anonymousreply 200January 9, 2021 5:43 PM

Pringle is VERY liberal. He is a better guy than I expected. And I find him SO HAWT. More than Craig, who is so handsome.

by Anonymousreply 201January 9, 2021 9:44 PM

when drunk pringle lets guys suk his hole and cock off?

by Anonymousreply 202January 10, 2021 2:51 AM

Madison is pretty (not Craig-pretty, but pretty)...but she's burdened with a Jessica-Simpson-style man-jaw.

by Anonymousreply 203January 10, 2021 4:53 PM

I don’t know why we need Kathryn on the show when we’ve got Madison. She’s far more interesting and fun. Kathryn just makes me sad because she’s so messy.

by Anonymousreply 204January 10, 2021 5:59 PM

watchin early episodes....so obvious danni (dat her name? da skinny blonde wid buck teef) has lezzy crush on old kath.

by Anonymousreply 205January 14, 2021 6:37 PM

R205, are you typing from your trailer in Alabama?

by Anonymousreply 206January 15, 2021 12:57 PM

Is Austen getting more attractive or have I just been quarantined too long.

by Anonymousreply 207January 15, 2021 1:29 PM

Austen is getting more attractive, R207.

So how did the show end?

I missed Thursdays' season finale.

by Anonymousreply 208January 15, 2021 6:20 PM

Madisen ate Austen.

by Anonymousreply 209January 16, 2021 1:11 AM

[quote] Madisen ate Austen.

Like "ate" as in TOSSED HIS SALAD?

Please tell me that's true.

If he likes the way a girl does it, then he would go nuts over the way I do it.

by Anonymousreply 210January 16, 2021 1:15 AM

r210 no she extended her jaw and swallowed him whole like a reptile.

by Anonymousreply 211January 16, 2021 1:37 PM

[quote]Austen looks like a thumb

Amen

by Anonymousreply 212January 16, 2021 4:12 PM

Madisen has a cute face and good hair

but she's about 5 foot nothing

with a cold ruthless mind

by Anonymousreply 213January 16, 2021 4:15 PM

And she'll leave a trail of broken men, like Austen, in her path...that girl is cold

by Anonymousreply 214January 16, 2021 6:26 PM

to #206.....i got a b.a. in engish lit, but get a kick writing in mark twainy lingo....got a prob?

hey, DL is all bout havin fun....ya might try in rufus....

by Anonymousreply 215January 16, 2021 6:42 PM

[quote]Madisen has a cute face and good hair but she's about 5 foot nothingwith a cold ruthless mind. She'll End Up in a Trailer Park If She Didn't Start in One

Madisen is so short she's already battling the weight. I can see her fat and bitter in a trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 216January 17, 2021 12:13 AM

she has flapjack titties too.

by Anonymousreply 217January 17, 2021 1:57 AM

Yum. Pancakes would be yummy this AM

by Anonymousreply 218January 17, 2021 12:34 PM

I like Austen now that I know he has a best girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 219January 17, 2021 1:13 PM

Austen seems to be getting better looking, while Craig is looking pretty rough lately.

by Anonymousreply 220January 17, 2021 3:16 PM

Craig is morphing from twink into daddy. Surely some of you girls can relate to that.

by Anonymousreply 221January 17, 2021 4:50 PM

Craig is a known cock suckker in charleston?

by Anonymousreply 222January 18, 2021 7:14 AM

Does kathryn wear her notoriously fug red bowtie when she blows half the city???

by Anonymousreply 223January 21, 2021 7:57 PM

The finale is painful to watch. Kathryn is a sad, pathetic creature and if the show comes back they should fire her.

by Anonymousreply 224January 22, 2021 1:36 AM

All the women on this show are insane. The guys just stand by and have to watch the cat fight...ugh

by Anonymousreply 225January 22, 2021 1:48 AM

Kathryn is drama llama, dating a black man to redeem her racist ass.....but would it be a show w/o her?

CANCEL THE WHOLE DAMN MESS

by Anonymousreply 226January 22, 2021 4:32 AM

OK, i officially hate madison now as she seems like a bully who gotta get her ho face in ev bodys drama. she need this job tht bad????

she looks like a bossy old turd now.

by Anonymousreply 227January 22, 2021 4:50 AM

I'd rather watch Craig sew pillows for an hour. In tasteful states of undress, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228January 22, 2021 10:06 AM

Kathryn has barely been on the show this season even though she’s been at the center of the drama. It’s been the Madison and Austen show with special guest star Pringle. They would probably keep hot mess Kathryn if her bf signs on, too. Dani needs counseling pronto. She flinches a lot like she’s afraid someone is gonna smack her.

by Anonymousreply 229January 22, 2021 2:05 PM

Dani needs kath's warm puss on her buck mouth...

by Anonymousreply 230January 23, 2021 3:55 AM

I thought Craig's nipples looked strange and deformed in this last episode.

by Anonymousreply 231January 23, 2021 5:13 AM

Maybe Austen has been sucking on them too hard.

by Anonymousreply 232January 23, 2021 5:14 AM

Mdison is a cunt - she told everyone Shep gave Dani VD - when she was fighting with Shep - ms alpha female needs to tear down other women to be strong. She is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 233January 23, 2021 2:17 PM

If and when Craig packs on 20 pounds he’ll look like utter shit. Already w the flabby boobs the second he got off all the Adderall.

by Anonymousreply 234January 23, 2021 9:47 PM

Craig nipples made me sad

by Anonymousreply 235January 23, 2021 11:44 PM

r235 word on the street is Craig has 9 inches. Thick.

by Anonymousreply 236January 24, 2021 12:35 AM

They think we want these new girls talking about social issues when we really just want Craig shirtless and dumb

by Anonymousreply 237January 24, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote]If and when Craig packs on 20 pounds he’ll look like utter shit. Already w the flabby boobs the second he got off all the Adderall.

He already looks fat and puffy in his latest talking heads on the show—noticeably fatter than at R228. COVID weight gain or booze bloat?

by Anonymousreply 238January 24, 2021 12:42 AM

Craig looks booze bloated, maybe that’s why Austen is looking hotter. I’m already tired of Leva and the black girl and their drama. No one knows them anyway, they were just parachuted into the cast.

by Anonymousreply 239January 24, 2021 1:11 AM

Leva may actually be an interesting person but she’s been saddled with the task of getting everyone woke. Except the audience doesn’t want woke. We want redneck trash and baby mama’s who are high all day. We love laughing at them so please don’t change them.

by Anonymousreply 240January 24, 2021 1:44 AM

word is when craig is drunk he likes his tittys worked way hard....only way he can cum....NICE

by Anonymousreply 241January 26, 2021 9:29 PM

[quote] word on the street is Craig has 9 inches. Thick.

JD is that you??

[quote] word is when craig is drunk he likes his tittys worked way hard....only way he can cum....NICE

Austen is that you??

by Anonymousreply 242January 26, 2021 11:09 PM

show pic of craigs tits, they seem fine to me...

by Anonymousreply 243January 27, 2021 12:34 AM

I also mute when skunt Levaa opens her big fat fug mouth.

by Anonymousreply 244January 27, 2021 1:11 AM

Does she support her hubby? How else could she get a man to crawl into bed with that ?

by Anonymousreply 245January 27, 2021 1:18 AM

That girl Madison from Gwynn's. Is she Indian too?

I had no idea there were so many Indians in South Carolina. Nikki Haley, too.

What's with that?

by Anonymousreply 246January 27, 2021 1:25 AM

This Madison chick..is her pussy fire or something? First Austen then Jay Cutler - oh and she dragged them both (jay and Kristen) with receipts.

by Anonymousreply 247January 27, 2021 3:06 AM

she a big slut who they jus fuk then leave, all the rest is tv drama.....a real bitch to try to chat with.

by Anonymousreply 248January 27, 2021 8:37 AM

I hear Craig is a complete drunk asshole during the reunion. Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 249January 27, 2021 11:57 AM

Madison is undateable.

No smart man would ever date a nasty fucking train wreck like her.

The fact that she has a kid, makes her even worse.

by Anonymousreply 250January 27, 2021 5:19 PM

When Madison’s looks fade (which should be soon if she keeps boozing it up) she’ll be doing hair in the back of her trailer.

by Anonymousreply 251January 27, 2021 7:48 PM

I’d enjoy having a few beers, and hanging out with ANY of the guys on this show, but I’d chew my own arm off to get away form any of the women.

by Anonymousreply 252January 29, 2021 12:46 AM

From not form^^^^

by Anonymousreply 253January 29, 2021 12:53 AM

I hate seeing these frivolous shows tackle important social issues. In a way it cheapens them by listening to clueless fools running around in circles. Stick to getting wasted and giving each other STDs.

by Anonymousreply 254January 29, 2021 12:55 AM

All the guys on the reunion show with their long flat greasy hair, WTF Bravo stylists?

by Anonymousreply 255January 29, 2021 1:11 AM

Craig is tanked. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 256January 29, 2021 1:15 AM

on the reunion skinny broad Danni looks like a victim of starvation with them pointy shoulders. horrid choice of dress. OMG

by Anonymousreply 257January 29, 2021 6:25 AM

Dani barely spoke and as usual looked like a frightened bird.

by Anonymousreply 258January 29, 2021 1:20 PM

yea, wtf wrong with her? she need help bad....

anorexic mess.

by Anonymousreply 259January 29, 2021 1:25 PM

Kathryn’s hair looked like straw. Girl is a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 260January 29, 2021 2:23 PM

r260 red to plat blonde will do that - she also looks like she is back on something - When she is sober she carries about 20 more pounds.

by Anonymousreply 261January 29, 2021 3:54 PM

wish thomas would cut off $ to katherine,,,,,,spoiled creep.

by Anonymousreply 262January 30, 2021 10:20 AM

The black guy she is dating now is related to Thomas somehow.

by Anonymousreply 263January 30, 2021 2:45 PM

[quote] The black guy she is dating now is related to Thomas somehow.

It's a guarantee that the Ravenels owned slaves.

Chleb's family was probably owned by Thomas' family over 200 years ago.

No kidding.

Chleb should do some research on that, to find out for sure. That would be really interesting. Especially given that both men have ties to Kathryn.

by Anonymousreply 264January 30, 2021 2:58 PM

On the reunion wtf with Dani, the scarecrow? not say a word hardly. she ok?

by Anonymousreply 265February 5, 2021 3:01 AM

Why did they even bother inviting Dani? Drunk Craig made the reunion. Austen trying to squeeze out a tear was a great big lol.

by Anonymousreply 266February 5, 2021 3:33 AM

im over the ethnic lady in red rippin kath over shit she has apologized for endlessly !!

by Anonymousreply 267February 5, 2021 3:38 AM

Craig was a drunk gossipy mess. He’s obviously a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 268February 5, 2021 3:38 AM

Kathryn is unbalanced, so obvious, dont blame her ex for trying to get custody of the kids all of the time. is she a fit mommy ??

gosh he must regret ever hookin up with that nut.

by Anonymousreply 269February 5, 2021 3:39 AM

I loved how the boys were tossing back beers on their pee break. They’re all messy trash.

by Anonymousreply 270February 5, 2021 10:53 PM

LOL! R270- I loved that.

I have to love Pringle the most. He was drunk as balls. He even looked "different".

And he owned the Peter Dinklage resemblance.

Love him. And he is super liberal. Great guy.

by Anonymousreply 271February 6, 2021 11:09 PM

Does Madison give off tranny vibes? I mean just from looking at her face?

by Anonymousreply 272February 7, 2021 12:44 AM

RBF - she is an odd one - I have seen shots of her and go "WHO IS THAT" she can look uber model pretty and trashy in the same frams - and she has had plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 273February 7, 2021 3:31 AM

Craig needs to clean up a little and act like a business man. He comes off as a whiny little bitch. And drunk doesn't look good on a man his age.

by Anonymousreply 274February 9, 2021 4:41 AM

I felt for Madison. She was right they were ganging up on her. I would have said "Craig if you want to fuck Austin just go ahead but leave me out of it"

by Anonymousreply 275February 9, 2021 1:17 PM

I really like Madison. If the idea was for her to be the Cameron replacement, then it's working. She is like Cameron with an edge.

by Anonymousreply 276February 9, 2021 1:26 PM

MADISON IS A WHINY SKUNT WHO NEEDS COCK 24/7

by Anonymousreply 277February 9, 2021 2:07 PM

I love Madison because she puts these frat boys in their place. And please note she’s supportive of the other women on the show. How rare is that?

by Anonymousreply 278February 9, 2021 2:48 PM

Big group of losers.

by Anonymousreply 279February 9, 2021 2:51 PM

madison fuks anything that walks they say in her hometown.

by Anonymousreply 280February 9, 2021 3:15 PM

Craig was just next level sloppy. Between the messy hair, half open eyes and the way he was slouched in his chair. Jesus, pull your shit together man. I would still like Austen to fuck me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 281February 9, 2021 4:34 PM

Craig is the virgin mary compared to that sloppy whore Madison

by Anonymousreply 282February 9, 2021 5:05 PM

Austen about Craig, “he wears bracelets, he’s kind of feminine, and he thinks we’re dating.” This recap show is great, they do make a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 283February 12, 2021 12:21 AM

Wht in hell is Craig smoking to get that hoarse crack eaten voice?????

by Anonymousreply 284February 12, 2021 8:36 AM

Kathryn lost custody of her kids. SURPRISE!

by Anonymousreply 285March 9, 2021 5:13 AM

oh goood! they drug tested her huh.....

by Anonymousreply 286March 9, 2021 8:26 AM

R284, his voice is both nasally and gravely. He has a whiny girl voice mixed with a crack-smokers rumble. It's odd.

by Anonymousreply 287March 9, 2021 4:56 PM

SHE a gross fug who will wind up in gutter

by Anonymousreply 288March 10, 2021 7:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!