Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's hair is a miracle of physics

How does it stay up like that? Wouldn't you love to see his grooming process in the morning?

(and it's not a toupee, on The Apprentice once a helicopter blew it all out of place and he said that this proves he doesn't wear a toup)

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2020 2:44 PM

In old country we use the polish for the shoes to hide the gray hairs...

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2020 4:50 AM

Have you ever seen the opening of American Hustle? Trump's routine has to be the same as Christian Bale's....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2020 4:51 AM

Trump's diaper is a miracle of physics.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2020 5:01 AM

His hair is an abortion of science.

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2020 5:03 AM

It's not a toupee. A toupee would look far more realistic.

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2020 5:05 AM

That's Donald's hair just before he starts to levitate and take off to the sky. Who needs AF1 when you have that hair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2020 5:12 AM

Whatever he uses, I thought they stopped making it after Barbara Billingsley died.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2020 5:23 AM

He's mostly bald and the pieces he has are shoulder length like Riff Raff. The president has a skullet.

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2020 5:30 AM

Michael Cohen said he saw him in the shower(?) and his dyed cornsilk hair hangs almost to his shoulders and there is a big bald spot on top. The stylists fluff it up and strategically wrap it around his head.

I guess then they slather-on the face bronzer.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2020 6:12 AM

This article has a nice diagram of his complex combover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2020 6:32 AM

Aqua Net in the white can will accomplish miracles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2020 7:03 AM

Apparently, an entire hour of sculpting time, and half a can of heavy-duty hairspray, according to Noel Casler. It's all shoulder-length fringe, and he's bald on top. Casler said he looks like Riff Raff from "Rocky Horror", before he puts the time in to shape it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2020 7:41 AM

Trump is practically a metaphor for the state of the country today. We're papering over the rot with increasingly complex rituals when we'd be better off taking on our faults head-on, just as he would be better off with a shaved head.

by Anonymousreply 13November 1, 2020 8:09 AM

Hair as turban.

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2020 8:15 AM

His hair is a metaphor for him. Unnatural, offensive, brittle while completely and utterly fake.

by Anonymousreply 15November 1, 2020 8:31 AM

And repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 16November 1, 2020 8:45 AM

I was sure I saw a bobby pin in there once.

by Anonymousreply 17November 1, 2020 10:36 AM

How someone that vain hasn't had a hair transplant, is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 18November 1, 2020 10:41 AM

He’s such trash.

by Anonymousreply 19November 1, 2020 10:43 AM

It's not a miracle, OP, it's a giant public lie fashioned from hair dye and hair spray. That Trump believes the fraud on the top of his head is the best possible solution to his male pattern baldness, tells you everything about his vanity, judgment, and his personal insight.

by Anonymousreply 20November 1, 2020 11:21 AM

He should have just gotten a thin density hairpiece.

by Anonymousreply 21November 1, 2020 11:31 AM

A history in pictures:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 1, 2020 11:35 AM

It’s combed out into long, flat planes, laid out and sprayed down to his scalp so in a hard shell, and then folded back over in a different angle to confuse the eye into seeing more hair than is there. It’s sprayed along the way and contoured to his scalp to cover all bald areas.

People have made visuals showing that he would look relatively normal and certainly much better if he would shave his head, but he supposedly feels he has to cover his scalp because it is marred by scarring from mangled hairplug surgeries.

He also has a lot of magical beliefs and I would not be surprised if he, and maybe his family, think that longer hair is a source of power. His hair resembles his mother’s crazy hair, and his sons have weird outmoded long hair, as well, practically mullets.

Anyway, Trump’s hair is so distinctive it has become a brand unto itself. I work across the street from the Mayflower hotel, and in the days leading up to Trump’s inauguration in 2016, old men and women were teeming in and out of the hotel. The women typically were in their 50s-70s and wore full-length fur coats and a crazy amount of makeup, and I swear at least half the men, ranging from I’d guess their 40s to (mostly) their 60s-80s, had Trump-inspired hair that was dyed a weird piss yellow color and brushed forward into a quasi-pompadour with a duck tail flip in the back. I knew when I saw them that this is a cult and not only a political movement.

by Anonymousreply 23November 1, 2020 12:21 PM

I remember reading that he had some operation that raised the sides of his scalp up higher on each side to close the balding top. I think it is done in multiple steps over time to continue shrinking the bald part at the top and raising the sides with hair.

I have no idea if this is true but it seems believable.

by Anonymousreply 24November 1, 2020 12:28 PM

Imagine what it must look like when he wakes up each morning.

by Anonymousreply 25November 1, 2020 12:32 PM

How many millions has this family paid for surgeries and fake teeth? And only Ivanka’s appearance has been improved. Some people might argue Melania’s has, as well, but she looks too extraterrestrial now for me to consider her attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 1, 2020 12:35 PM

Here you go OP!

You're welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 1, 2020 12:39 PM

How we'd LOVE to see this bastard!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 1, 2020 12:43 PM

Can't figure out what type of baldness pattern this is. Some doctors have claimed this baldness is due to failed hair transplant surgery.

My dermatologist friend thinks Dump has Diffuse Alopecia Areata, basically a form of diffused hair loss throughout the entire scalp, which is usually not the typical type of baldness men suffer from. Typical male pattern baldness usually starts are the hairline and makes it's way to the crown area.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 1, 2020 12:52 PM

R28 It was thoughtful of the police to apply so much blush before their führer’s photoshoot.

by Anonymousreply 30November 1, 2020 12:55 PM

He’s pathetic, and we’re pathetic for having him.

by Anonymousreply 31November 1, 2020 12:57 PM

It wasn’t hair plugs it was a scalp reduction surgery that went bad and he now has raised scars like Frankenstein That he covers with his elaborately sprayed loops and swirls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 1, 2020 1:04 PM

Yes, it’s certainly worth $70k

by Anonymousreply 33November 1, 2020 1:07 PM

He got his mother's hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 1, 2020 1:07 PM

I thought that entertainment/pr/minder said Trump does his own hair by himself r9. Anyone remember? I read the interview transcript and apparently Trump is himself responsible for the rat's nest. Now who does the colouring is another matter.

by Anonymousreply 35November 1, 2020 1:19 PM

He looks ridiculous and revolting so it's definitely something he or a close family member does for him. Only a Trump could create a shitshow like that.

by Anonymousreply 36November 1, 2020 1:24 PM

As I get older, I continually learn that a lot of old traditions exist for a reason—that reason being that there is truth to them. One of these is physiognomy. Monsters look like monsters. Ivanka’s monster face is eating its way through the surgeries to the surface. Jared’s monster face becomes stronger with every evil act.

by Anonymousreply 37November 1, 2020 1:35 PM

[quote]It wasn’t hair plugs it was a scalp reduction surgery that went bad and he now has raised scars like Frankenstein That he covers with his elaborately sprayed loops and swirls.

Isn't scalp reduction done to basically cut the sections of hair loss away, then bring the still valid sections closer. That sort of surgery doesn't work either! He's so vain, he likely wouldn't consider a glue on hairpiece. There are some amazing options out there, celebrities are, men and women are in hairpieces. This imbecile would rather have that bizarre Mr. Softee concoction on his empty head!

It's amazing that his sons still have a lot of hair, especially the dark haired son, I guess that inherited their mom's 'hair genes'.

Dump always wore some type of combover. He's probably been losing hair since his 30s-40s. He's always had shitty hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 1, 2020 1:51 PM

I can't wait till he gets the prison mandatory buzz cut. International hilarity will ensue and probably one earthquake or two.

by Anonymousreply 39November 1, 2020 2:17 PM

I tried to post a link but won't let me. There's an old episode of Penn and teller that had a guy do trump type comb over.

YouTube has it. Video is called Penn and teller amazing combover if you're interested in seeing it done.

by Anonymousreply 40November 1, 2020 2:34 PM

Melania fucked up big time. She was actually cute before all her surgeries.

by Anonymousreply 41November 1, 2020 6:15 PM

Trump is manly man!

Makeup, coiffed hair, a girdle, and lifts in his shoes.

Isn't that what makes a rugged, manly American man? Why don't they have him in a campaign for the new Marlboro Man or James Bond franchise?

by Anonymousreply 42November 1, 2020 6:19 PM

Trump not falling on his face is a greater miracle of physics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 1, 2020 6:54 PM

Of course he’s trash - he’s from Queens.

by Anonymousreply 44November 1, 2020 6:55 PM

Here he is greeting Trudeau who is sanding straight like a normal person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 1, 2020 7:17 PM

^^^standing straight.....

by Anonymousreply 46November 1, 2020 7:17 PM

Here's R40's Penn and Teller video. This guy has Trump-level combover skills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 1, 2020 7:34 PM

[quote]Here's [R40]'s Penn and Teller video. This guy has Trump-level combover skills.

Dump's unfortunate combover is more electorate than this man's. Dump has hair loss in odd places, like the back of his empty head.

There was no info about, when someone using that spray-on scalp cover, gets caught in the rain, the scalp cover will likely drip down your face. I guess that magician wears hats in bad weather?

by Anonymousreply 48November 2, 2020 2:23 PM

The magician does this for the stage. His combover is not likely to ever see the outdoors.

by Anonymousreply 49November 2, 2020 2:48 PM

Thank you r47 I could not get it to post.

by Anonymousreply 50November 2, 2020 3:27 PM

He has an ugly scar left over from scalp-reduction surgery. He never forgave his first wife Ivana for recommending it.

by Anonymousreply 51November 2, 2020 3:32 PM

The ugly scar forms a 666.

by Anonymousreply 52November 2, 2020 6:55 PM

If he's so vain why doesn't he hit the gym? Reminds me of those trollish guys who wear a gold bracelet to show their wealth.

by Anonymousreply 53November 2, 2020 6:59 PM

Typical that there'd be so much fuss made over his hair/mane all the while he has Leo rising.

by Anonymousreply 54November 2, 2020 9:57 PM

[quote]If he's so vain why doesn't he hit the gym? Reminds me of those trollish guys who wear a gold bracelet to show their wealth.

There's NOTHING manly or accomplished about this ugly rancid orange bastard. His skin actually has the texture of an orange!

He know he's inferior to most people, that's another reason he hates smart accomplished women. He feels inferior to them, especially smart accomplished Black women.

Sure, he acts like he's the wealthiest, the smartest, the most handsome, the best businessman etc. He's none of those things. He's always been an epic failure in business, native New Yorkers always had his number. In NYS, Staten Islanders and some pockets of Long Guyland worship this fug troll. There are lots of racists and xenophobes in those areas.

His MAGAT fanbase voted for a man who played a successful businessman on TV. Most of his base are clueless and uneducated.

Deep down this imbecile realizes he's none of the things he claims he is. He might be a malignant narcissist, yet he sure knows he's not superior in ANY way to anyone else!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 3, 2020 10:49 AM

Do soldiers see their chief as a guy with a hair-do like great-grandma had?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 3, 2020 11:11 AM

I’m not sure what’s worse the horrid orange peel skin texture or his ridiculous hair? Vile.

by Anonymousreply 57November 3, 2020 11:20 AM

[quote] Sure, he acts like he's the wealthiest, the smartest, the most handsome, the best businessman etc.

He acts like none of those things. He just claims them.

by Anonymousreply 58November 3, 2020 12:12 PM

[quote]He acts like none of those things. He just claims them.

STFU, stop arguing over semantics. Dump acts like AND claims everything I posted. Get that huge stick out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2020 2:31 PM

R58 is correct. Wealthy, handsome, smart and successful business men act NOTHING like Donald Trump. He acts like a demented pig in a whore house.

by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2020 2:33 PM

The only type of physic in Donnie's rancid life is this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2020 2:35 PM

[quote][R58] is correct. Wealthy, handsome, smart and successful business men act NOTHING like Donald Trump. He acts like a demented pig in a whore house.

I call bullshit on your assessment of businessman, especially the NYC variety. Most of these men are scummy, these types always show the world how they use and discard people. They are proud to be horrible people. They steal from you, then claim those are their ideas.

You actually think "wealthy, handsome, smart and successful business men" are ALL honorable decent people who treat their workers with kindness and respect? If your answer is 'yes', you are completely deluded. Over the years, I've had my share of horrible bosses, mostly men, some were women, who thought they were an asset to the industry I work in. Most of these people were as inept, disingenuous, disgusting, self-serving, ignorant and as vile as The Donald and just as delusional.

You must be very young and haven't been in the workforce very long. Good Luck!

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2020 2:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!