Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Viewers Are Upset With Tyra Again.....

Dancing With The Stars Season 2020 Spoilers: Viewers Are Upset With Tyra Banks’ Latest Fashion Blunder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 2:13 PM

That's a Halloween costume. Totally appropriate

by Anonymousreply 1October 30, 2020 2:31 PM

I like it. Is it for Halloween? What's the issue?

by Anonymousreply 2October 30, 2020 2:31 PM

Anyone have a clue why that nasty Nellie man is still on the show????? Gotta be a mistake somewhere huh.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2020 3:30 AM

In that costume, Tyra looks like RuPaul.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2020 3:39 AM

They need to clean house and get rid of that bald bitch Tyra and that old queen Bruce Tonioli who never shuts the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 3:55 AM

iF OLD NELLY wins we now tyra gets to say who wins....she love his stanky sweat yep

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 4:30 AM

How could that old queen win? he is not that good, should have been offed 3 wks ago....weird.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2020 8:52 AM

Rupaul has a gut but not much of one. He can make a waist with little effort. Tyra is a lost cause but its amusing how they try to create the illusion.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2020 10:08 AM

This one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 10:10 AM

Even if it’s for a dumb reason I’m good with it. I’ve never liked her.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 10:18 AM

She forgot to change her shoes and was wearing sneakers with her fancy dress. Can't believe I just spent two minutes finding that out. FF OP for crap spamming.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 10:24 AM

Shows like DWTS are in fact one giant extended SPAM. That is the structure. There is no there there. Drama, excitement, competition, talent - its all manufactured from hot air.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 10:30 AM

She loves her Budweiser....is drunk at work and they try hard to sober her up....her farts can often be heard on the show..

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 11:29 AM

Budweiser???

JFC. Even I wouldn’t touch that crap, and I was a hardcore DRUNK before I got sober.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 11:46 AM

She has the class of a Drump on bad drugs..

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 2:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!