Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Biden will pass the Equality Act

Within his first 100 days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 25, 2021 9:10 AM

I mean most of us have already voted. Who is this and appeal to?

by Anonymousreply 1October 30, 2020 4:26 AM

[quote]Within his first 100 days.

I guess he'll have to run it by Bernie Sanders who as someone who will never be President has apparently returned to his cosplay act and put out his own First 100 Days agenda!

by Anonymousreply 2October 30, 2020 4:40 AM

The self id part will likely be taken out.

by Anonymousreply 3October 30, 2020 5:07 AM

No it won’t r3. The Left will go crazy.

by Anonymousreply 4October 30, 2020 5:11 AM

A small fringe of the left r3, but I don’t know I think when people see what self Id entails I think there’s going to be some backlash.

by Anonymousreply 5October 30, 2020 5:16 AM

Scary.

by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2020 5:19 AM

I pray that if there's a Dem Congress(both houses) that they make legislation that make things impossibly to have a Pig congress and a Pig President.

by Anonymousreply 7October 30, 2020 8:05 AM

Good.

by Anonymousreply 8October 30, 2020 8:08 AM

He’s not going to be president, so let’s move on.

by Anonymousreply 9October 30, 2020 8:30 AM

The Equality Act conflates gender with sex and will be the end of gay and women's rights. Do not be misled by trans propaganda around this issue. The wording in the bill needs to be changed.

by Anonymousreply 10October 30, 2020 8:33 AM

It won’t be the end of gay rights.

*eye roll*

by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2020 8:34 AM

The transing of gay and lesbian children? Gay conversion therapy...

by Anonymousreply 12November 2, 2020 2:02 AM

No. The Equality Act will make it impossible to counsel children and others who may be gay or merely working through the normal adolescent body issues but have been convinced by outside influence that they are in the wrong body. Psychological issues which may resolve themselves with counseling will now only be "counseled" by those trying to convince them to transition to the opposite sex.

Notice how the ban is strictly one way.

That's just for starters. Sex is not which gender you feel.

by Anonymousreply 13November 2, 2020 2:09 AM

Oh, look! The right wing trolls' last ditch attempt to start a division thread! You're still beating that dead horse, you poor darlings?

by Anonymousreply 14November 2, 2020 2:17 AM

A few days ago there was another thread on this. I looked up and read the Act before replying to that one. It's nothing more than a Trojan Horse. The agenda is totally related to trans, but then isn't everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 2, 2020 2:22 AM

Let's take a look at other threads R15 started, shall we?

[quote] Joe Scarborough: Florida slipping away

[quote] Tucker Carlson: We Lost Hunter’s e-mails

{quote] UPS FINDS the 'lost' trove of 'damning' Hunter Biden documents that Tucker Carlson claimed were deliberately intercepted in the post on their way to Fox News to protect Joe's son

Fuck off, troll.

by Anonymousreply 16November 2, 2020 2:25 AM

[quote]No. The Equality Act will make it impossible to counsel children and others who may be gay or merely working through the normal adolescent body issues but have been convinced by outside influence that they are in the wrong body. Psychological issues which may resolve themselves with counseling will now only be "counseled" by those trying to convince them to transition to the opposite sex.

Horrible. Gays need to fight this.

by Anonymousreply 17November 2, 2020 2:46 AM

[quote]No. The Equality Act will make it impossible to counsel children and others who may be gay or merely working through the normal adolescent body issues but have been convinced by outside influence that they are in the wrong body. Psychological issues which may resolve themselves with counseling will now only be "counseled" by those trying to convince them to transition to the opposite sex.

Horrible. Gays need to fight this.

by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2020 2:46 AM

Sorry for the double-post.

by Anonymousreply 19November 2, 2020 2:47 AM

Trans = gay genocide

by Anonymousreply 20November 2, 2020 3:17 AM

Keep fucking that chicken. See you on Nov.4. Oh, wait... I won't.

by Anonymousreply 21November 2, 2020 3:24 AM

r21 is a homophobe. Fuck you. Get off our site.

by Anonymousreply 22November 2, 2020 3:30 AM

So if Biden wins, and this passes in 100 days, can this be repealed?

by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2020 6:24 PM

r23, it could be challenged if someone finds a constitutional basis to do so, but that would take years. And, in the meantime, it's the end of gay and women's rights, a generation of gay children will have been sterilized and pumped full of chemicals leading them to early deaths, rape will effectively be legalized by formally allowing male predators into all previously women's only spaces -- and Amy Covid Barrett will have done away with abortion so there'll be a generation of unwanted rape babies full of sociopath genes. It is imperative that gays and women stand together loudly against this, no matter the cost. Because there will be no going back for decades, at the soonest.

by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2020 10:58 PM

If Joe Biden wins R24, I hope he acts like a true moderate Democrat and puts the kibosh on the Equality Act until they learn more about transing children. Transing children is not something a moderate would support. It’s why I voted for him. I hope he surprises us. If not, 2024 can’t come fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 25November 3, 2020 11:13 AM

In other words, trans rights.

by Anonymousreply 26November 3, 2020 11:21 AM

R24: Bring it the fuck ON!!!!! Good riddance to those transphobic cisf@g deplorable scum. Real men fuck my mangina with their dicks.

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2020 11:54 AM

You need to start speaking up for gay rights and letting other other people know the threat this poses.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2020 9:55 PM

Have we heard from Mayor Pete on this very divisive situation?

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2020 1:30 AM

People will not verify things for themselves. They don’t care until it touches them. That’s that.

by Anonymousreply 30November 24, 2020 10:55 AM

Well FIRST Presidents pass nothing but their last turd, Congress passes legislation. Biden can support legislation but he can't pass anything, he just signs it or vetoes it after it passes. If Republicans retain control of the Senate, very little of what Biden wants to support is getting passed.

by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2020 2:02 PM

R10 and R13, you bitches are scaring me. So, you need to do a meticulous rundown of what the fuck it is you both are going on about.

by Anonymousreply 32November 24, 2020 2:06 PM

McConnell: "I don't know 'bout daaaaat...."

by Anonymousreply 33November 24, 2020 4:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 25, 2021 8:02 AM

Then he'll pass a kidney stone.

by Anonymousreply 35January 25, 2021 9:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!