Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave Aaron Taylor-Johnson is stunning in new Rhye video

I immediately recognized his dancing because he was also in REM’s Uberlin video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2021 10:12 PM

That’s not dancing, it’s seizing.

by Anonymousreply 1October 28, 2020 2:03 PM

Who cares what it is. I want him in me.

by Anonymousreply 2October 28, 2020 2:06 PM

Gorgeous man with exceptional muscular definition doing a spaz dance- while wearing pants.

by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2020 2:06 PM

More and more as time goes by, I get the feeling their relationship is abusive.

It really seems like she's manipulating him and using him to advance her career along the lines of "hey, let me direct this movie and I'll have my hot young husband go full frontal for you" or "hey let me direct this video and Aaron will star in it."

There's just something odd.

by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2020 2:10 PM

Or maybe they are just artists who are collaborating, R4. They wouldn't be the first couple to do that.

by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2020 2:13 PM

Every guy on drugs dancing at Burning Man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2020 2:20 PM

He is stunning, OP. Shame about the music.

by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2020 2:26 PM

Again, there is no way that old brittle woman he married is taking care of his needs properly.

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2020 2:37 PM

Yeah I used to love Rhye R7 but with this song I'm convinced they're (or rather he is) a one trick pony.

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2020 2:54 PM

Putting a camera on a tripod and hitting "record" is not ""directing". It's "vlogging". Just another example of how Sam Taylor Johnson is a HACK DIRECTOR!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2020 3:06 PM

Why does he look so... dirty?

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2020 3:12 PM

Watch Luke Evans and Tom Hiddleston show off their moves in HIGH RISE.

In the actual film, they appear to be dancing with one another, which is... fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2020 3:26 PM

GIFS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2020 4:18 PM

A touching story today as it looks like Aaron's wife Sam finally met her long lost twin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2021 9:15 PM

He's turning into a gorgeous caricature of that gorgeous shaggy arty straight thot dude with pan syndrome. See: European contemporary art milieu. Used to be dime a dozen, though I retired from the scene over 10 years ago. Still nothing is fresh here, despite his plastic perfection. Might be amusing if this were a 20 yo RISD stud.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2021 9:42 PM

Yeah. It’s very amateur hour, arty-farty performance-art student bollox. Boring and meaningless.

Pity, he used to be in fun and humane movies.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 10:07 PM

This is where wifey has failed him. She is not a good artist and has not mentored him well.

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2021 10:09 PM

R10 You're so right. "Hitting "record" is not "directing"

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2021 10:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!