Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CELEBRITIES YOU LOATHE, AND WHY YOU LOATHE THEM

I loathe Jack Black. He’s a blob of shit with a hideous face. When he does that chimp grin, I want to vomit. I hope he drops the fuck dead

by Anonymousreply 433April 8, 2021 8:00 PM

It's funny you mentioned Jack Black. I really have had no issues with him. Never a fan, but he didn't bother me.

I just recently rewatched High Fidelity, his break out role, and found him terribly grating. And, that's supposed to be the "fun" character. Granted, it's just a character; I don't know much about him personally.

by Anonymousreply 1October 27, 2020 11:34 PM

I loathe that Timothee Chalamet is a fug boy marketed as a sex symbol. I loath that TimoTay is being given all the high profile gigs despite his minimal talent. When will this nightmare be over?

by Anonymousreply 2October 27, 2020 11:36 PM

Chevy Chase, the original white male cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2020 11:36 PM

Charlie Sheen, because he is an abusive POS -- but people just can't seem to get enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 27, 2020 11:36 PM

Cher. Because she is a self-righteous cunt. Half-breed my ass.

by Anonymousreply 5October 27, 2020 11:40 PM

Agree on Jack Black.

Best role was Tropic Thunder playing himself

by Anonymousreply 6October 27, 2020 11:41 PM

Cybil Shepherd. I used to hate the way she'd smirk at all her own jokes during her sitcom. And whenever they'd let her bring out her church lady warble during a forced musical number. Dixie Carter would shoehorn in musical numbers during Designing Women, too, but at least she had some light singing talent and could put over a song with some pizazz.

by Anonymousreply 7October 27, 2020 11:41 PM

I used to not like Jack Black until he was in one of those Jumanji movies and I found him sort of funny when he was pretending to be a teenage girl.

by Anonymousreply 8October 27, 2020 11:42 PM

Jayne Lynch. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 9October 27, 2020 11:43 PM

Rooney Mara. She has all the charisma of a soggy Wheat Thin and she's been forced upon as and sold as some sort of great actress of our generation. I've seen trees that could emote more.

by Anonymousreply 10October 27, 2020 11:43 PM

Julia Roberts, self explanatory.

by Anonymousreply 11October 27, 2020 11:44 PM

Ellen. Phony, mean.

by Anonymousreply 12October 27, 2020 11:44 PM

G

by Anonymousreply 13October 27, 2020 11:50 PM

M

by Anonymousreply 14October 27, 2020 11:50 PM

Vince Vaughn. His face looks like raw meat. He's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 15October 27, 2020 11:52 PM

Miles Teller. Always disliked his smug face. He's not good-looking enough to play the romantic lead. Thankfully, he's not getting those parts anymore. When I read he actually is as obnoxious as he looks, that just confirmed and solidified my opinion of him.

by Anonymousreply 16October 27, 2020 11:56 PM

Kanye and the Kardashians. Because I’m forced to be aware of their existence even though I prefer not to.

by Anonymousreply 17October 27, 2020 11:56 PM

Betty White, hammy extrovert.

by Anonymousreply 18October 27, 2020 11:57 PM

Lucille Ball

by Anonymousreply 19October 27, 2020 11:59 PM

Why do you keep hating people you have never met in real life, OP? Some unresolved childhood issues?

by Anonymousreply 20October 27, 2020 11:59 PM

Mark Ruffalo. What a self-righteous cunt. Half-breed my ass!

by Anonymousreply 21October 28, 2020 12:14 AM

Demi Lovato. A woke junkie. Need I say more?

by Anonymousreply 22October 28, 2020 12:18 AM

Laverne Cox. Self-important and deluded.

by Anonymousreply 23October 28, 2020 12:18 AM

Jennifer Lawrence: no talent, no class, no gratitude, no bone structure. McCain-Palin supporter. Overpraised to a ridiculous extent.

by Anonymousreply 24October 28, 2020 12:19 AM

R20. Shove it up your ass

by Anonymousreply 25October 28, 2020 12:24 AM

R24: She's now barely relevant with a dying career and no amount of liquor will make her forget the taste of my balls.

by Anonymousreply 26October 28, 2020 12:24 AM

Meryl Streep ,for reasons to numerous to type out. Tom Cruise ,Daniel Day Lewis ,John Malkovich ,Christian Bale because they ALL think they are fantastic and they all are just adequate .

by Anonymousreply 27October 28, 2020 12:25 AM

Does the Trump family count?

by Anonymousreply 28October 28, 2020 12:26 AM

I hate Kanye and hope he makes the ultimate decision soon. We will all be the better for it. I hate Jim krazinkski or whatever from the office. Hate chris Pratt. Dua Lipa is ugly as fuck and is a Covid superspreader. Tim Chamalatir is super fucking grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 29October 28, 2020 12:33 AM

Tom Cruise. What a cunt! I’m glad her career is coming to an end.

by Anonymousreply 30October 28, 2020 12:33 AM

Zendaya is also awful. She's the female Timothea Chamlean. Ugly as fuck (but thin) but we're not allowed to say anything

by Anonymousreply 31October 28, 2020 12:34 AM

Totally agree about Jack Black

And Chevy Chase

And Zooey Deschanel

by Anonymousreply 32October 28, 2020 12:36 AM

to OP, you are hilarious. Also he's not that bad. I just hate everyone else more, from Kartrash to Kanye. Why choose Jack Black when there is such a WEALTH of assholes to choose from? I wish Kartrash etc would get on their private plane and fly into a mountain.

by Anonymousreply 33October 28, 2020 12:37 AM

R33. His mugging makes me wretch, he’s profoundly fat, and when the “bears” go on and on about him...you know they want him to shit in their mouths

by Anonymousreply 34October 28, 2020 12:40 AM

I really hope people start throwing things (maybe even acid?) at Kanye now that he has attempted to run for president. And people should be boycotting his music.

by Anonymousreply 35October 28, 2020 12:45 AM

R31: I’d rather watch another Armie Hammer movie than them in Dune.

by Anonymousreply 36October 28, 2020 12:49 AM

I am vicariously amused by the hostility in this thread. Honestly feel like punching someone right now but this is making me laugh. 😂

by Anonymousreply 37October 28, 2020 12:53 AM

James Corden and Josh Gad. Whatever happened to talented fatsos like Dom Deluise?

by Anonymousreply 38October 28, 2020 12:55 AM

James Wood, Kevin Spacey, Jon Voight, Dean Cain.

by Anonymousreply 39October 28, 2020 12:58 AM

Jimmy Fallon.

by Anonymousreply 40October 28, 2020 1:00 AM

Another vote for James Corden. The fact that film producers continue to cast him is bewildering. I would pay good money to watch the Huckabeast blow wet farts in his face for a few hours after devouring a family meal from KFC.

by Anonymousreply 41October 28, 2020 2:04 AM

[quote] Another vote for James Corden. The fact that film producers continue to cast him is bewildering. I

If Hollywood is looking to cast a fat man who does nothing, why didn't they cast Sarah Huckabee?

by Anonymousreply 42October 28, 2020 4:17 AM

Blake Lively. Homely as fuck but propped up as beautiful because of blonde hair. And being white of course.

by Anonymousreply 43October 28, 2020 4:20 AM

R43, she wasn't even the best character on Gossip Girl. Blair was so much better and was played so much better by Leighton Meester. And Leighton was always much better looking to me. Blake could literally be any blonde girl from suburbia.

by Anonymousreply 44October 28, 2020 4:24 AM

RDJ is a arrogant sellout. Tom Cruise who looks pathetic doing action movies. Jon Hamm overrated drunk. Goop would love to see a house fall on her. And Madonna, who I never thought would destroy her beauty.

by Anonymousreply 45October 28, 2020 4:25 AM

Meghan Markle and her husband, what's his face.

Angelina Jolie. Psychopathic cunt. I feel sorry for her kids.

Michael Jackson and his entire insane, talentless clan. I don't think I need to elaborate why.

Will Ferrell. Ugly, unfunny, ubiquitous.

Ben Stiller. It will forever be a mystery to me why this unpleasant dipshit is famous.

Jim Carrey. Simply the most repulsive celebrity to me. I'm not sure exactly why, but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 46October 28, 2020 4:27 AM

Reese Witherspoon (Do you know who I am?), Donald Trump (destroying our country), and Kanye West (deluded and unaware of his untreated mental illness).

by Anonymousreply 47October 28, 2020 4:28 AM

Jack Nicholson always plays some version of his vile self. He's a smarmy asshole who beats up hookers, and has always been able to coast along.

by Anonymousreply 48October 28, 2020 4:32 AM

R5 , please replay your stack of Anita Bryant records before dying in a grease 🔥 .

by Anonymousreply 49October 28, 2020 4:34 AM

Angelina Jolie, for what she did and tried to do to Brad. I loathe her truly and deeply.

Meryl Streep, after she lied about not knowing about Harvey Weinstein. She disgusts me. I'm having trouble watching anything she's in.

Jennifer Lopez, because she is a talentless cunt and shameless pilferer. Plus she's annoying as fuck. (Joan Rivers on JLo: "If she could speak English, she'd have a career.")

Chris Evans. I can't stand this wannabe woke sjw. Puke X 10 000. Just yuck.

Shonda Rhimes, for being a smug cunt and self-entitled whore. I wouldn't endorse violence, but someone really needs to slap this fucking bitch. Several times. Repeatedly.

Andy Samberg. Even more smug than Shonda Rhimes. (Yes, it's possible.) I loathe having to know of his existence.

by Anonymousreply 50October 28, 2020 4:49 AM

No one has mentioned terrible Ben Affleck yet?

by Anonymousreply 51October 28, 2020 4:55 AM

Jennifer Lawrence overrated ho.

The fat guy from the hangover, I don't even wanna search for his name and see his face.

by Anonymousreply 52October 28, 2020 5:32 AM

I also tried to remember the name of the fat guy from Hangover earlier, also couldn't and also couldn't be bothered to search. 😂

by Anonymousreply 53October 28, 2020 5:58 AM

Selena Gomez, for reasons that are well known to her.

by Anonymousreply 54October 28, 2020 6:06 AM

The Professionally Winsome Gamine Tragic Queen (white) Michelle Williams.

I loathe her rodenty little face, and am glad she isn't quite as ubiquitous as she once was.

by Anonymousreply 55October 28, 2020 6:11 AM

Markle, for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 56October 28, 2020 6:18 AM

Trevor Noah. I hate people who make a living off their race, and arrogant assholes who go to other countries and make a living off telling the people of that country what is wrong with them. Noah guilty on both counts.

The useless and arrogant piece of shit Bonnie Greer is his female equivalent in Britain.

by Anonymousreply 57October 28, 2020 6:27 AM

Penny roll aka 50 cent

by Anonymousreply 58October 28, 2020 7:30 AM

I thought it wasn’t possible to hate a celebrity more than Nickie Minaj and lo and behold Cardi B comes along. Absolutely repellent on many levels the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 59October 28, 2020 7:33 AM

R16 Wins!

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 60October 28, 2020 8:11 AM

R52. Seth Rogan

by Anonymousreply 61October 28, 2020 8:39 AM

Closet Case Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 62October 28, 2020 1:36 PM

DiCaprio. Typical climate change hypocrite. Endless parade of barely legal beards. Overpraised to a ridiculous extent.

by Anonymousreply 63October 28, 2020 2:31 PM

Brie Larson. It will forever be a mystery to me why this unpleasant dipshit is famous. Not talented, attractive, or charismatic. Come to think of it she was probably one of the last graduates of Harvey Weinstein University.

by Anonymousreply 64October 28, 2020 2:32 PM

R64, why did you copy my dipshit sentence word-for-word?! Not that I mind, but why?

by Anonymousreply 65October 28, 2020 2:36 PM

Like TimoTay, Adam Driver is very overrated and has a punchable face. Hollywood is still forcing us to like him and is clearly trying to make him one of those put asses on seats actors.

by Anonymousreply 66October 28, 2020 2:37 PM

Jonah Hill for me. I don't like fat Jonah. I don't like post-gastric bypass Jonah. He has a smugness about him that just grinds my nerves. He looks mean and entitled...and for what?!

by Anonymousreply 67October 28, 2020 2:37 PM

Oh god, we have battling Brie Larson trolls? Give it a rest girls.

by Anonymousreply 68October 28, 2020 2:37 PM

Tim O'Tay does put asses in seats, r67. My ass, anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 28, 2020 2:42 PM

Could you explain the attraction, R69 (nice!)? Not trolling, genuinely asking. What do you like about him? Is it that he looks very young?

by Anonymousreply 70October 28, 2020 2:45 PM

Surprised Gwyneth "Goop" Paltrow hasn't made the list yet. From her acting roles where she never wowed me let alone wanting to see her in more screen time to her self-righteousness and "more enlightened than you" attitude to her pushing pseudoscience and potentially dangerous new age fakery on her website ("Ladies, insert these holistic crystal eggs into your hooha and feel the magic!")

by Anonymousreply 71October 28, 2020 2:47 PM

Objectively, r70, he has dark hair that always looks great. IRL, I have never stuck with a boyfriend who didn't have great hair.

He has (I think) green eyes. Green is my favorite color, in eyes and everything else.

He's half-Jewish (I like Jewish guys more than any other type).

Not so objectively, perhaps, he's absolutely fucking beautiful to me. He's the first actor I've liked this much since Jake Gyllenhaal first appeared 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 72October 28, 2020 2:50 PM

All the Kardashians, Madonna and Kid Rock....enough said!

by Anonymousreply 73October 28, 2020 2:53 PM

Okra Winfrey because she is quite full of herself and she encourages sycophants to worship at her fat feet.

by Anonymousreply 74October 28, 2020 2:58 PM

Kim.

by Anonymousreply 75October 28, 2020 3:00 PM

R72: Get some eyes.

by Anonymousreply 76October 28, 2020 3:11 PM

The anger on this thread is giving me life on this dreary shitty day. I too hate Oprah, she's a fat phony twat. I've always hated Reese Witherspoon too, but hated her slightly less after her drunken fuckery. Oprah's bestie Gail too, did you see how she tried to bully Ann Curry after the Matt Lauer debacle? Vile cunt.

by Anonymousreply 77October 28, 2020 3:21 PM

Nothing worse than people not just hijacking the thread, ignoring the original question.

by Anonymousreply 78October 28, 2020 3:21 PM

Sarah Michelle Geller - said once in an interview that if someone wanted a cigarette at her house she'd make them leave her property to do so. Have hated her ever since bc in my mind she is a horrible host and person.

Nicole Ritchie - unfunny, entitled bulimic

Cameron Diaz - cokehead who thinks she is IT!

Michelle Williams (actress not the singer) - I've hated her since Dawson's Creek and she has never once given me a reason to reassess thst opinion. I think she is a lousy, twee, unconvincing actress.

by Anonymousreply 79October 28, 2020 3:27 PM

R79: The White Michelle Williams is a former graduate of Weinstein Academy.

by Anonymousreply 80October 28, 2020 3:30 PM

Celebrity by marriage: Hilaria Baldwin and her baby making cottage industry.

by Anonymousreply 81October 28, 2020 3:33 PM

My list is so long, I have to, in all honesty, think about what place I’m in that I dislike so many celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 82October 28, 2020 3:35 PM

Who are the Asian and Latin Michelle Williams by chance?

by Anonymousreply 83October 28, 2020 3:35 PM

R29 How is she ugly?

by Anonymousreply 84October 28, 2020 3:42 PM

This thread should be fun.

I utterly loathe Jensen Ackles and his awful show Supernatural.

That goddamn show has been playing in every waiting room of every hospital I've ever worked in. It played throughout my internship and residency, and all these years later it's still playing in the hospital where I have privileges! Yes, he was fantastically good-looking when he was young but he couldn't act his way out of a High School production of Our Town. He can't do anything other than purse his lips, squint his eyes and make "model face" at the camera. And don't get me started on that stupid, fake grunt of a Batman voice he does, thinking it's a character choice and therefore A C T I N G ! And on top of all that, he's a Republican wrapped up in fake Democrat support. His shitty CW show is finally coming to an end and he knows no one is going to hire an aging bad actor who's also a Republican Evangelical, so he has his wife out there "supporting" certain Democrat candidates, while he stands in the background and looks constipated in all the clever, "candid" photo ops. He's said crappy things about gay men and made a stupid comment about Brokeback Mountain, and he's in business with the Duck Dynasty fuckers!

I loathe his fans just as much. They're all blind to what he really is and constantly screech, "Jensen Ackles deserves an Emmy! He's been robbed! It's because it's a genre show!"

by Anonymousreply 85October 28, 2020 3:45 PM

How old are you, R72?

by Anonymousreply 86October 28, 2020 3:46 PM

Oprah, pretentious windbag so full of herself she has a magazine with herself on the cover.

by Anonymousreply 87October 28, 2020 3:46 PM

Bill Cosby. I liked him once. Started to hate him about the time he played money-and-status hound Cliff Huxtable. And when he started calling himself "Dr." And now, of course.

Bill Maher. Noticed back in his Comedy Central days he blatantly lied and denied things he said, that I'd heard him say. Now he's an establishment fake liberal corporate shill.

by Anonymousreply 88October 28, 2020 3:52 PM

Some of these I absolutely get; namely, Bill Cosby, Timothee Chalamet, Jennifer Lawrence, JLo, Goop . . . but who in their right mind hates Oprah or Meryl Streep???

by Anonymousreply 89October 28, 2020 3:55 PM

I can name a few people.

by Anonymousreply 90October 28, 2020 3:58 PM

I'm with you, R82. I'm surprised how few of these choices I disagree with. I especially dislike:

Jim Carrey for his Poor Man's Robin Williams thing (and I didn't even like Robin Williams, either) and heinous mugging

RDJ for his smarmy self and weird black facial hair configurations

Jennifer Lopez for her artificiality and utter lack of talent

I once would have put Andy Samberg at the top of my list, but I became a fan of "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" and found to my surprise that he didn't even come close to ruining it for me. I actually like him in it.

James Corden and Jimmy Fallon for being self-satisfied, unamusing, and completely repulsive.

I could go on, but I've given enough proof that I'm a bitter old troll. I have had sufficient!

by Anonymousreply 91October 28, 2020 4:05 PM

Oprah and Meryl Streep both knew about Weinstein. They kept their mouths shut. Which is bad enough, but these are two of pop culture’s feminist icons and they turned a blind eye to the plight of his victims!! With Oprah practically building her career on her history of rape and sexual abuse, makes it even more unforgivable. And Meryl has been coasting on her ego for quite some time now.

by Anonymousreply 92October 28, 2020 4:05 PM

Oh, yes, Oprah, too, for me. I've always found her insufferable and fake.

by Anonymousreply 93October 28, 2020 4:07 PM

How could I forget Fred Armisen? He is stomach-turning, unwatchable, and yet in EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 94October 28, 2020 4:08 PM

I'll state the obvious: Donald Trump. If anyone needs to know why, just turn on the news.

I agree with a lot of the ones already named. Definitely Bill Cosby, Timothee Chalamet, Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Lopez and Gwenyth Paltrow. I like Angelina Jolie and George Clooney though.

You made me lol, R85. If it's any consolation to you, I see Jensen Ackles all the time and he looks rough, not nearly as cute as he used to be. He looks much older than he is. I'd easily place him in his late 40s and he's only 42.

by Anonymousreply 95October 28, 2020 4:11 PM

Bradley Cooper. Another rat face promoted as a sex symbol. He’s really done nothing to merit such an A+ Los career. His desperate Oscar campaign for A Star is Born was awful.

by Anonymousreply 96October 28, 2020 4:18 PM

Kristen Bell is a vile excuse for a human. If I were her husband, I'd go on a bender to relapse too.

by Anonymousreply 97October 28, 2020 4:22 PM

Charlize Theron, anyone who dated Sean Penn has to be an awful human being. She is transing her child, and she's not a great actress. She only got the Oscar because she was 'brave' to put on weight and look ugly. Just watch a documentary if you want to know about Aileen Wournos.

Anna Kendrick for being rude, not just to fans but during press junkets as well, she has a horrible reputation. To use a DL term, her career will go straight down the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 98October 28, 2020 4:25 PM

R7 What’s wrong with a little musical number here and there?

by Anonymousreply 99October 28, 2020 4:25 PM

Back away from the microphone Linda at r99...

by Anonymousreply 100October 28, 2020 4:26 PM

Great call on Bonnie Greer R57. I used to live in the UK and couldn't understand why she was always on news programmes, panel discussion shows, Question Time etc. Like it was once a month at least. She was always introduced as a a playwright but has anyone ever seen one of her plays and are they ever performed?

I mean, I don't loathe her, she just mystifies me.

by Anonymousreply 101October 28, 2020 4:30 PM

But moving on to people I do loathe:

Stephen Fry. The best description I ever read of him is that he's a stupid person's idea of what a clever person is like. I remember reading an interview with him on Sports Relief (a charity event in the UK) when he mentioned that he was glad he was never good at sports, because professional athletes have short careers, while he was able to work all his life long because he 'worked in the world of ideas'.

Bitch please. You work in light entertainment. You have never had an original thought in your life. You are the definition of middlebrow. Literally just fuck the fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 102October 28, 2020 4:33 PM

Honourable mentions to Joan Rivers and Bill Maher.

Both vile racists who revel in and broadcast their racism, which is acceptable on US TV because it is aimed at people from the Islamic world. At least one of them can't do it any more.

by Anonymousreply 103October 28, 2020 4:34 PM

Reese Witherspoon: very limited as an actress, not sexy, and huge ego. I will never understand why she’s hailed as a role model in Hollywood. She started a production company. So what? Anybody could’ve done what she did.

by Anonymousreply 104October 28, 2020 4:45 PM

R104 Bette Davis started her own in the 1940s. I strongly dislike Reese too.

For me I think Quentin Tarantino is a jerk. I think he’s an OK director but never saw the N-word Or graphic violence and didn’t like it. Kill Bill are ok but I think most of his work is massively overrated.

His ego is out of control. Hateful 8 was way too long and that was all because he thinks he’s a genius and won’t edit properly.

I heard him on Stern, another asshole I can’t stand talking about how he spends most of the day in the pool thinking up ideas and then goes inside and types them up. He was talking like this was a chore and not some thing that most of us would make the best of.

He also mentioned how butt hurt he got the night he lost the Oscar for best screenplay for Django Unchained.

by Anonymousreply 105October 28, 2020 4:54 PM

Jack Black, Adam Driver, Goop, Meryl makes me barf and always has, Trevor Noah, John Boyega, James Corden, Sophia Vergara, Reese Witherspoon and Michelle Williams.

by Anonymousreply 106October 28, 2020 5:13 PM

Thanks for reminding me, I loathe Howard Stern. I don't loathe celebs for their views, usually. Just their personalities.

I already posted about loathing Oprah and someone said, how can anyone hate Oprah? I always have wondered how anyone could stand her. I don't loathe Meryl Streep but she does nothing for me, she's the definition of mediocre.

Oh yeah I LOATHE Tom Hanks. Loathe.

by Anonymousreply 107October 28, 2020 5:21 PM

Oh R102 I agree and reading your post was cathartic. Middlebrow is so exactly the word for him - I actually judge people for believing he's an intellectual (which many seem to, including SF himself). Also extremely precious and sensitive about himself (see his many hissies on social media) whilst at the same time willing to play the 'someone had to say it' guy for others/other viewpoints. Classic mimophant, can't fucking stand him.

Also:

The Beckhams (venal, empty famewhores consciously raising their children, who have rich parents and don't actually need to live empty famewhore lives, to be equally empty famewhores)

Angelina Jolie - BPD, no longer beautiful, actively doing damage to her children by poisoning their relationship with their father

Ben Affleck - failing up since Good Will Hunting, deeply mediocre, given constant passes for appalling behaviour by all around him, that thing where he tried to have his family's slave-owning history expunged from some ass-kissy TV show/promo was gross and telling

Leo DiCaprio - someone else already said it, WAY overhyped and utter hypocrite

Jon Krazinski - money-grubbing, shameless piece of work (see linked video, had no idea this guy was such a pos)

Meghan Markle - one of the most profoundly dislikable 'celebs,' her fakeness stands out even in her celeb-y/royal milieu, which is saying something

Agree with OP. Jack Black. Manic, not funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 28, 2020 5:24 PM

Awwww, R98 I love Charlize Theron!

by Anonymousreply 109October 28, 2020 5:36 PM

R109, I take back the Sean Penn thing, because Robin Wright seems decent, but I just can't stand Charlize Theron.

by Anonymousreply 110October 28, 2020 5:41 PM

Natalie Portman. What a self-righteous cunt. Half-breed my ass.

by Anonymousreply 111October 28, 2020 5:58 PM

Chloë Sevigny - tries so hard to be cool and downtown. Has a face like spoiled milk. As an actress, she's more wooden than Groot.

Maggie Gyllenhaal occupies a lot of this space as well but her big thing is Brooklyn, and she has a face like a strawberry pie.

by Anonymousreply 112October 28, 2020 5:59 PM

Armie Hammer. Arrogant, self-important, untalented potato-faced liar. Condescending despite severely limited intelligence and obvious mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 113October 28, 2020 6:03 PM

Another vote for Armie Hammer. Talentless hack with bland looks and yet Hollywood is so retarded that they give him role after role. But that's the least of his problems. The guy is a fucking nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 114October 28, 2020 6:08 PM

Johnny Depp, although it's more of an ewwww-don't-let-it-touch-me thing at this point.

James Woods always radiated loathsomeness in his roles as well as his personal life. Ditto Eric Roberts and Mickey Rourke.

Jeremy Clarkson is a fat sack of shit who needs to spend some quality time burning in hell.

Gordon Ramsey is a nasty rageaholic with shitty taste in food.

Most comedians strike me as pretty nasty people off-screen even if I like their work.

The cast of Seinfeld is cats-claws-on-a-blackboard levels of intolerable. Julia gets a hall pass for Veep.

Will Farrell is unfunny, leering, grotesque, arrogant and tiresome.

I have never seen the point of Roseanne Barr. She never did anything Katey Sagal didn't do 200 pounds lighter.

If novelists count as celebrities then Martin Amis is King Cunt. Every now and then James Frey steals his crown. Both of them are liars at Lillian Hellman levels and neither looks good in black mink.

Beyond that, I hate pretty much every single reality TV star or supporting cast member. They're horrible people.

by Anonymousreply 115October 28, 2020 6:34 PM

The entire Royal family, past and present. They are nothing but pig-ugly inbred, high-end chavs living off the state. I was looking at some portraits of them all together and I can't believe how God damn hideous they all were I burst out laughing, talk about UNSIGHTLY. Yet people in drones still line up to see them?! Lol

I used to watch old, royal film performances mainly for the celebrities in attendance. I still remember the face expression Joan Crawford made then she was in queue to meet Queen Elizabeth, LOL Imagine the highlight of your entire career is standing in line to meet an ugly bitch with a shiny hat!!

by Anonymousreply 116October 28, 2020 6:43 PM

Another vote for Meghan Markle.

As for why?

Let me count the ways: hypocrite, phony, narcissist, grifter, poseur, opportunist, golddigger, whinger, liar, and last but not least: a really, really, really shite actress.

by Anonymousreply 117October 28, 2020 6:43 PM

R110: that site is pro-trans and therefore just another misogynistic homophobic “straight” white Gentile male piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 118October 28, 2020 6:43 PM

I am really starting to despise all non-gay public figures.

by Anonymousreply 119October 28, 2020 6:46 PM

Channel Westcoast. She's some kind of rapper or something and is ALWAYS photographed with her trademark snarl. I guess she's trying to look menacing, but it just looks like she discovered she has some shit on her upper lip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 28, 2020 6:53 PM

Megan Thee Stallion. Has nobody told that no-talent ho that a stallion is an uncastrated MALE horse? Is she trying to tell us something? Is she M2F and decided to hang onto her dick, like Bruce Jenner did? Also, the word "thee" is not pronounced "the," with a short E.

Hey, I just thought of a joke:

What has a strong, smelly taste and stays on your breath after you've eaten it?

Megan Thee Scallion.

by Anonymousreply 121October 28, 2020 7:01 PM

Almost everyone I like is dead. There are a few entertainers and athletes who are decent folks, or at least charming. Maybe I shouldn’t focus so much on who’s an asshole and focus on the good ones.

After all, there seem to be so few of them.

Blame the internet, blame social media and how we embrace the untalented. And how easy it was back in the day before the internet to mold a celebrity’s image and control what we saw and what we didn’t. Now that anyone can become famous, they go straight for the coin, with no lessons in how to present themselves to their public. Technology has also allowed the untalented and the ugly to be talented and beautiful. Thanks to auto tune, PS and photoshop.

The only thing ‘genuine’ about most celebrities today is that too many of them are asshats. And....it cannot be undone.

by Anonymousreply 122October 28, 2020 7:16 PM

Jonah Hill is gross at any weight and not a good actor. Nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 123October 28, 2020 10:02 PM

"Dr." Laura

by Anonymousreply 124October 28, 2020 10:15 PM

R124 is that the best u can do? Fuck! Pick someone more relevant!

by Anonymousreply 125October 28, 2020 10:17 PM

Thanks r125. Now I am whelmed and need to go back to the Underwhelm thread! 😰

by Anonymousreply 126October 28, 2020 10:24 PM

Meghan McCain, Queen of Nepotism

by Anonymousreply 127October 28, 2020 10:27 PM

Hitler because when he offed himself the Russians stole his teeth and kept them hidden for years which proliferated conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 128October 28, 2020 10:29 PM

Courtney Cox...untalented, unfunny...just a pretty face

by Anonymousreply 129October 28, 2020 10:31 PM

If you really want to piss people off just tell them that Tom Hanks is a phony piece of shit and Forrest Gump is one of the most over-rated movies of all time. I do this often because it's true.

by Anonymousreply 130October 28, 2020 10:41 PM

Ron Howard. What a fucking obnoxious little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 131October 28, 2020 11:15 PM

I concur r130

by Anonymousreply 132October 28, 2020 11:17 PM

George Clooney for that stupid Princess Diana speech directed towards the paparazzi: " I hope you're all happy now, you caused her death!" bla bla bla. No George--that would be the lack of a seatbelt. But you tried. You really did.

by Anonymousreply 133October 28, 2020 11:28 PM

Totally agree on Tom Hanks. Phony piece of shit. Plays the same character all the time. Not attractive at all. It's baffling that he got such a huge leading man career.

by Anonymousreply 134October 28, 2020 11:55 PM

Michelle Williams was an ok Gwen Verdon, but I saw her live in Cabaret and she barely registered at all on stage and that was playing Sally Bowles - a character written to make a huge impression. What a relief it was to see the show again with Emma Stone a few months later who had an abundance of charisma and stage presence. Stone is 100 times the actress Williams is.

by Anonymousreply 135October 28, 2020 11:59 PM

Yet another vote for Supernatural "actor" (and I use that term loosely in his case), Jensen Ackles. He's spouted off at the mouth about gays one too many times and he can't act for shit. I loathe the other one on that show, too, the tall one who plays Jensen's brother. I can't think of his name but he's a shitty actor as well AND he has mental health issues. He's always taking pictures of servers or desk clerks who fail to treat him like a STAH and posting their pictures all over his social media calling them out. He just got arrested not too long ago for being drunk and disorderly in a bar in Austin. Worthless pieces of shit, the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 136October 29, 2020 12:01 AM

Jensen Ackles sounds like a podiatry condition . Oy,my Jensen Ackles always flares up in this weather !

by Anonymousreply 137October 29, 2020 1:21 AM

OR:

I ate way too much Taco Bell and now I've got a howling case of the Jenson Ackles.

by Anonymousreply 138October 29, 2020 1:42 AM

Another vote for Jack Nicholson.

Creepy and overacted too often.

And seeing him every year in the front row of the Oscars - with those stupid sunglasses - jerk.

by Anonymousreply 139October 29, 2020 2:03 AM

Sarah Palin Sarah Dingleberry Sanders Moscow Mitch New Gingrich

Need I say more?

by Anonymousreply 140October 29, 2020 2:13 AM

Jimmy Fallon. not cute, not funny.

by Anonymousreply 141October 29, 2020 4:51 AM

The 50s used to be filled with actors who were institutions but no longer entertaining--Sophie Tucker, Red Skelton, Red Buttons, Phil Silvers, Jimmy Durante, Groucho Marx, Jack Paar, actually everyone from that era. Entertainment wise, it was terrible.

by Anonymousreply 142October 29, 2020 6:32 AM

Meryl Streep. Hypocritical cunt who preaches her politics at the Globes and then a year claims to have not known about her good pal Weinstein. Only gets Oscar nominations because of her name now.

by Anonymousreply 143October 29, 2020 10:07 AM

Julia Roberts. Nasty home wrecking cunt. Sucks as an actress. Homely.

by Anonymousreply 144October 29, 2020 10:13 AM

Josh Gad. What a self-righteous cunt. Half-breed my ass.

by Anonymousreply 145October 29, 2020 10:28 AM

The character Blair in Gossip Girl was closely modeled on the socialite Olivia Palermo- she was a client of mine for awhile and it was startling how close- even her mannerisims and sunny attitude- they must have know her persoanllly. I agree she was much better than the other characters.

by Anonymousreply 146October 29, 2020 10:29 AM

Jessica Chastain. She got bitten by the woke virus and has been nonstop ever since. She's so mediocre in terms of looks and talent but is constantly being touted as a leading lady/box office draw.

by Anonymousreply 147October 29, 2020 10:48 AM

Timothee Chalamet aka the male Jennifer Lawrence. Either Brian Swardstrom is the best agent in showbiz or his family is paying for his career.

by Anonymousreply 148October 29, 2020 11:26 AM

Madonna for every minute she kept every fan waiting at her concerts. Entitled cunt with limited vocal talent.

by Anonymousreply 149October 29, 2020 11:58 AM

Greta Thunberg

by Anonymousreply 150October 29, 2020 12:19 PM

[quote]Cybil Shepherd. I used to hate the way she'd smirk at all her own jokes during her sitcom.

I hate every single actor who can't act without grinning the entire time.

Well, no, I like Mindy Cohn, but she just seems like a good person all around.

by Anonymousreply 151October 29, 2020 12:24 PM

Absolutely hate John Boyega and think Star Wars fans are so enamored of him that they honestly don't see all the nasty sexist and homophobic things he says in the name of "trolling." Every time he gets caught his PR goes into overdrive, he's getting the same big studio PR blitz that Johnny Depp and RDJr got, and will probably have a lifetime of getting away with being a trashy asshole because of it, just like they did.

by Anonymousreply 152October 29, 2020 12:31 PM

Morrissey--just come out of the closet already.

by Anonymousreply 153October 29, 2020 12:41 PM

R152: He’s a horrible actor and a diva too. Gee what a shock. At one point they tried to promote him as the next Denzel Washington.

by Anonymousreply 154October 29, 2020 12:45 PM

Adam Sandler. I wish somebody would just punch Water Boy in his fucking face until he agreed to go the fuck away forever.

by Anonymousreply 155October 29, 2020 12:49 PM

Matt Damon is the ultimate company man and gets away with chauvinism because he is so available to and friendly with journalists and executives:

"I have never, ever, heard of Harvey Weinstein being sexually inappropriate with any woman! And how come we have to talk about sexual abuse in my industry, why can't we spend time talking about the guys doing great things, like me?"

by Anonymousreply 156October 29, 2020 12:56 PM

Anne Hathaway. She’s like the kid that all the teachers liked but none of the kids liked in school. Box office poison yet Hollywood still keeps casting her.

by Anonymousreply 157October 29, 2020 1:05 PM

I tried not to... I was reluctant to joi in the snark...but here we go.

George Clooney; the desiccated remains of the sphincters of dozens of teen boys help fertilize the grounds of his villa. His smugness and hypocrisy about press coverage. The so called good natured practical jokes he plays on people is just a mask to cover his sociopathic personality.

Anyone in a reality show especially one produced by Andy Cohen. If anyone in television today that deserves to be tarred and feathered, it’s him. The Real Housewives franchise needs to die.

Gisele Bundchen. Tone deaf cunt with the face of a male steed. Can’t believe that she’s made so much money from modeling.

Jeffree Star. Odious celebrity nothing. His reputation as a racist bully who likes to force oral sex on people makes him disgusting. One day he’s going to mess with the wrong guy and he’ll end up in a pine box.

Will Smith and his entire family of self centered flakes. So sick of them all. And Willow looks like a llama. Jaden needs stomping and Jada too. Pontificating about Oscar nods and their lack of diversity, all because Will didn’t win or get nominated.

Julia Roberts for reasons so eloquently mentioned in posts of others in this thread.

The entire Team Trump, including the children.

Charlie Sheen...what else can I add?

The toxic amoeba of the Kardashian/Jenner clan.

Beyoncé and Jay Z...all their smoke and mirror spin control keeps the black folks from seeing what fake assed sellouts they are.

JLo, untalented slag. I want to know who gave her the green light to sing the Motown tribute at that music awards show? I laugh at the fact that she’s judging people on American Idol...irony xxxxx infinity.

Matt Damon...so glad that he has been muzzled whether it’s self imposed or not. Sick of hearing from him. SJW in the worst way. Phony, self serving and hypocritical beyond beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 158October 29, 2020 1:31 PM

I co-sign and applaud you r158, especially about Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 159October 29, 2020 2:00 PM

Thanks r159. I do hope that they get him onboard the SS #Metoo ship.

by Anonymousreply 160October 29, 2020 2:06 PM

Elizabeth Moss - untalented and weird looking

Nick Cannon - he’s a total vagina, annoying as hell and whipped by his ex wife

Dane DeHaan - stop trying to make him happen!! He’s fug as shit and a terrible actor

John Boyega - trashy as fuck, pretends to be woke but he’s just another narcissist

Leo DiCaprio - can’t stand his face, overrated

John Cho - I don’t know why I hate him, but I just can’t stand him

Edward Norton - another narcisst. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 161October 29, 2020 2:30 PM

R161: I agree with all of these and especially DiCaprio. He has the most douchebag looking face.

by Anonymousreply 162October 29, 2020 3:58 PM

R161 How is Elizabeth Moss untalented?

by Anonymousreply 163October 29, 2020 4:01 PM

Darren Criss. Arrogant, phony, mediocre, and his face just screams douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 164October 29, 2020 4:59 PM

Angelina is very kind and funny in person. Whatever issues she has seems to be between her and ex-lovers and some film executives. I've known many people who have worked and interacted with her and they all say the same. She probably calls the paps, but keeping attention on her helps fund movies and trickles down to everyone making a living off film, from PAs to sound people to costume. I can't fault her for that. Angelina being in the tabs indirectly benefits anyone who works on a film she's in. She knows this. It's a gray area getting all her kids involved since they essentially have no privacy. I wouldn't let them be so publicly photographed.

She's not like Ellen or Clooney who will "prank" people to terrorize them for their sadistic pleasure or are always promoting stupid brands.

by Anonymousreply 165October 29, 2020 5:05 PM

I echo what everybody has said about Jennifer Lawrence. No talent, no class, and no charisma. Plain looking girl from bumfuck who fucked her way to the top. She truly is a cunt on the inside and worst of all she believes in and believes she deserves her own hype.

by Anonymousreply 166October 29, 2020 5:05 PM

R165: Believe it or not Angie is supposedly one of the nicest celebrities around.

by Anonymousreply 167October 29, 2020 5:06 PM

(R163) Scientologist

by Anonymousreply 168October 29, 2020 5:07 PM

James Corden aka "The Fat Matt Damon" (in his words). Delusional, as well as an arsehole.

by Anonymousreply 169October 29, 2020 5:08 PM

I'm glad to hear there are others who recognize that adult pranksters are generally not just "fun" people.

Every one I've ever met or witnessed is looking to inflict pain or humiliation and hiding behind the "can't you take a joke" facade. It's not just arrested development it's sociopathic.

by Anonymousreply 170October 29, 2020 5:16 PM

James Corden should win an Emmy for his interview with Nancy Pelosi.

by Anonymousreply 171October 29, 2020 5:17 PM

Tom Cruise, Madonna, Mark Wahlberg, James Corden, Elisabeth Moss, Bradley Cooper. All of them are dirty, used douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 172October 29, 2020 5:21 PM

John Legend and Chrissy Teigan. I wish they would just shut up, literally no one gives a shit about their ‘perfect life’. They’re the most boring people in existence and since they pay for media coverage I can’t stop hearing about them.

by Anonymousreply 173October 29, 2020 5:23 PM

R173 - how could I forget John and Chrissy. They're both the worst.

by Anonymousreply 174October 29, 2020 5:27 PM

Tom Brady...ugh

by Anonymousreply 175October 29, 2020 5:28 PM

[quote]The 50s used to be filled with actors who were institutions but no longer entertaining--Sophie Tucker, Red Skelton, Red Buttons, Phil Silvers, Jimmy Durante, Groucho Marx, Jack Paar, actually everyone from that era. Entertainment wise, it was terrible.

R142 Kind of a matter of personal taste, isn't it? I wasn't around in the 50s but people still watch and buy dvds of You Bet Your Life with Groucho. I think the show is hilarious. I also like Phil Silvers, I used to watch reruns of Sgt. Bilko with my dad. I was never a big fan of Red Skelton but I love Jimmy Durante. There were also Jack Benny, and Burns & Allen - a lot of people still love them. I wouldn't say Slivers, Red Buttons, or Jack Paar 'were institutions but no longer entertaining' since they basically became big in the 50s.

by Anonymousreply 176October 29, 2020 5:44 PM

[R152] - Can't stand him either. He pissed me off with that smug "Pssh, You're not gonna Disney+ me" comment on the press tour for Rise of Skywalker. Who the fuck are you? Dude swears he's some big celebrity A list star. Sit the fuck down! You're not Will Smith, Denzel Washington, or Samuel L. Jackson. You're a horrible actor with a massive ego.

by Anonymousreply 177October 29, 2020 5:53 PM

Rami Malek. Bug eyed face and extremely overrated actor. I hate how he used his Oscar speech to show the world how super “straight” he is.

by Anonymousreply 178October 29, 2020 7:04 PM

Reese Witherspoon. Whenever I see her face, the overwhelming emotion is anger for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 179October 29, 2020 8:35 PM

R168 Being Scientologist doesn't equal to being untalented

by Anonymousreply 180October 29, 2020 8:53 PM

Bryce Dallas " l CAN RUN IN HEELS" Howard. Fuck off you untalented dingle of nepotism, nobody cares!

by Anonymousreply 181October 29, 2020 9:04 PM

Horizontal Harris or Heels Up Kamala Harris

by Anonymousreply 182October 29, 2020 10:13 PM

TimoTay. Annoying name. Annoying face. King of PR relationships. Can’t find his way out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 183October 29, 2020 10:32 PM

Vanessa Redgrave. What a self-righteous cunt!

by Anonymousreply 184October 29, 2020 11:32 PM

R180 = Michael Fairman

by Anonymousreply 185October 30, 2020 12:05 AM

185 posts and no mention of Piers Morgan? I don't read anything he says anymore, so he may have changed his opinion on things, but I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 186October 30, 2020 12:18 AM

Andrew Cuomo. Tyrant, dictator, thinks he owns everything in NY state, not the brightest lightbulb either.

by Anonymousreply 187October 30, 2020 1:03 AM

I cannot stand Debra Messing anymore. Arrogant SJW frau who gets passes for no reason. The W&G reboot tanked - in part because they tried to make it all about her wooden performance - and she has been given three chances to sustain a show by herself, and can't because she was the weak link of the show. She's been exposed as a racist - twice - and she's supposed to be a leading force of Me Too and Time's Up, but attacked Joe Biden's accuser almost immediately (I don't know/care if the lady was telling the truth or not, but I think Debra's behavior ran contradictory to the movement, and really ruined its credibility for me because of her position).

by Anonymousreply 188October 30, 2020 1:54 AM

Shawn Mendes. Here's the key to open that closet door.

by Anonymousreply 189October 30, 2020 3:25 AM

All those Canadian actors and musicians who come to the USA to work and live but in interviews always want everyone to know they are Canadian yet they've never gone back there. Take your stank sleeves and fuck off back to Canada for good. We have enough talent here.

by Anonymousreply 190October 30, 2020 6:46 AM

1. Amber Heard Because sh's a homewrecker, a Goldigger , a manipulative crazy bitch and she's also totally untalented. Also, she beat women and men.

2. Kim Kardashian she is the reason why millenium don't know anything about TALENT, natural beauty and humility.

by Anonymousreply 191October 30, 2020 7:05 AM

^ beats

by Anonymousreply 192October 30, 2020 7:06 AM

[quote] Believe it or not Angie is supposedly one of the nicest celebrities around.

It doesn't matter. When you do what she's been doing with her custody case for years then you are not a nice person or a good parent. People can be nice when they want to be and then cut you out just as quickly when it suits them. That seems to be her MO.

by Anonymousreply 193October 30, 2020 7:07 AM

Jennifer Lopez. Talentless hack, diva, in the paper everyday because of her relationships, annoying face

by Anonymousreply 194October 30, 2020 12:45 PM

Natalie Portman. Wooden and monotone actress.

by Anonymousreply 195October 30, 2020 3:26 PM

Denzel Washington. Nothing against his acting, but I watched an interview and he was so arrogant to the interviewer. Plus that last few times he lost the best actor, he had this sourpuss look on his face. I never appreciated his comment to Will Smith to not be shown kissing a guy when he made "Six Degrees of Separation".

by Anonymousreply 196October 30, 2020 4:26 PM

Thanks, r196. I'd forgotten about Denzel Loathington.

by Anonymousreply 197October 30, 2020 4:30 PM

Quentin Tarantino. Coyote ugly, overhyped douchebro guru who completely believes his own hype and, I'm sure, drinks his own stinky bathwater. His only redeeming quality is his fondness for Christoph Waltz, whom I adore.

by Anonymousreply 198October 30, 2020 4:41 PM

R196: Not to mention that he’s dumb as a rock. He can barely put two words together during interviews it’s painful.

by Anonymousreply 199October 30, 2020 6:54 PM

Trevor Noah.

by Anonymousreply 200October 30, 2020 7:41 PM

It's been great reading this thread. People are tired of celebrities. The pandemic has highlighted how the Hollywood celebrities are so f'n desperate for attention when theaters/cinemas are shut down.

Loathe Joaquin Phoenix for his holier-than-thou preaching.

by Anonymousreply 201October 30, 2020 9:07 PM

OP, stop holding back. Tell us what you really think about Jack Black.

by Anonymousreply 202October 30, 2020 9:18 PM

Harry Styles - he's fugly as hell.

by Anonymousreply 203October 30, 2020 11:51 PM

I'd fuck Trevor Noah gladly just to wipe the sneering simper off his face.

by Anonymousreply 204October 30, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote]R180: Being Scientologist doesn't equal to being untalented

Oh, dear. Oh, dear. And, yes, oh, dear.

Three errors in seven words.

Congratulations, R180. Your "I'm not apologizing for $cientology" approach may be logically true, but it is grammatically and semantically as suspect as body thetans and John Travolta's, Anne Archer's, Juliette Lewis', and Tom Cruise's current "talent."

by Anonymousreply 205October 31, 2020 12:08 AM

Disappointed with Denzel Washington. I have been for years now. He likes to promote his brand as that of a happy family man. But he cheats on his wife Pauletta. With white women. Allegedly with Farrah and Julia. This from the man who told ESSENCE or EBONY that he wouldn’t kiss a white woman onscreen so as not to offend his black female fans. His wife gave up a promising career as a jazz vocalist for him. So she would be the background to his foreground. She should set his BMW on fire. Put both of his Oscars in there too. But she lets him do as he pleases. I guess she works those AE Black Cards lol.

by Anonymousreply 206October 31, 2020 1:11 AM

Scott Baio

Antonio Sabato, Jr.

Chuck Norris

Ted Nugent

James Woods

John Voight

Roseanne Barr

Dean Cain

Kevin Sorbo

Kirk Cameron

Gary Busey

Wayne Newton

They support Trump.

by Anonymousreply 207October 31, 2020 1:28 AM

Is Wayne Newton still alive?

by Anonymousreply 208October 31, 2020 1:32 AM

Russell crowe. Haven't watched anything he's in ever since he took the phone from his hotel room, went downstairs to throw it at the front desk.

100 percent asshole

by Anonymousreply 209October 31, 2020 1:36 AM

I wonder how Russell Crowe would react if you asked his wife to say “ooh, I’m gonna tell Mama!”

by Anonymousreply 210October 31, 2020 1:58 AM

Any celebrity on the cover of people magazine.

by Anonymousreply 211October 31, 2020 3:08 AM

Sam Smith. I guess I don't loathe him, really, but his singing is so syrupy and ...idk

by Anonymousreply 212October 31, 2020 3:18 AM

Kanye West. It amazes me how important he thinks he is.

by Anonymousreply 213October 31, 2020 6:58 AM

Jesse Waters is dumb as rock but thinks he’s a genius and not attractive at all. How did this guy end up on television?

by Anonymousreply 214October 31, 2020 1:33 PM

Rosie O'Donnell. What a self-righteous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 215October 31, 2020 3:05 PM

The Kuntrashians and anyone we know solely because of a reality show. Existing and taking up space is not a reason to stan anyone.

by Anonymousreply 216October 31, 2020 3:20 PM

Russell Brand, looks like he stinks and his jokes aren't funny.

His star has fallen a bit, thankfully we hear so little of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217October 31, 2020 3:25 PM

[quote]r5 Cher. Because she is a self-righteous cunt. Half-breed my ass.

She just seems kind of dim... in an aggressive way. Whenever I hear her talk I wish she'd shut up.

by Anonymousreply 218October 31, 2020 3:32 PM

R218, they say she paid to have Sonny killed.

by Anonymousreply 219October 31, 2020 3:34 PM

Harry and Meghan, all of the Kardashians (even the Jenner ones), and all of the social influencers. Fame whores all. Just take all of them and put them in the Titanic II and sink it. I don't understand what anyone sees in Adam Driver. Very overrated.

by Anonymousreply 220October 31, 2020 3:47 PM

Trevor Noah sucks and The Daily Show as well. Sad to think this show was great at one time. His shouty skits in different voices like a bad puppet show with no puppets are the worst. And the fro looks terrible, dude. Stop virtue signaling and cut it.

by Anonymousreply 221October 31, 2020 4:09 PM

Ezra Miller’s ugly toenails...someone get him a pair of nail clippers stat. He thinks that he’s being fashionable. He’s not. It makes him look like a homeless person.

by Anonymousreply 222October 31, 2020 6:42 PM

Kamala Harris is a horrible person and a horrible politician.

by Anonymousreply 223October 31, 2020 8:32 PM

The whole crop of young stars with stupid names--lke "Thee Stallion" or whatever the fuck.....

The hyper-adorables--what's-his-name, who wrote "Hamilton"....there are a bunch of them.

by Anonymousreply 224October 31, 2020 9:10 PM

Fuck off, Mitch @ R223.

by Anonymousreply 225October 31, 2020 9:14 PM

Ditto for Jack Black. He’s disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 226October 31, 2020 10:16 PM

R223 needs to be executed for racism. A grease fire will do.

by Anonymousreply 227November 1, 2020 12:30 AM

Any actor that stars in a remake from the 80s

by Anonymousreply 228November 1, 2020 12:46 AM

[quote] they say she paid to have Sonny killed.

When he was alive, she called him a controlling douche in interviews whenever she got the chance, but at the funeral, where she could at least dress appropriately for the event, she acted like he was the most important thing to her.

I also don’t believe “Believe“ would’ve sold as many copies had it not been for the publicity surrounding Sonny’s death.

by Anonymousreply 229November 1, 2020 1:10 AM

[quote][R223] needs to be executed for racism. A grease fire will do.

R223 said absolutely NOTHING racial! Just because you don't like a politician who happens to not be white doesn't make you racist. Honest to christ, you fucking snowflakes are getting on my last nerve.

by Anonymousreply 230November 1, 2020 2:41 AM

Bravo R230!

by Anonymousreply 231November 1, 2020 3:10 AM

Susan (woman hating bitch)Sarandon.

by Anonymousreply 232November 1, 2020 4:54 AM

R223 also gave no reasons for hating on our future President.

by Anonymousreply 233November 1, 2020 6:03 AM

R217 Lots of chatter that Brand has been responsible for a number of brutal rapes, hence that might be why you see less of him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 1, 2020 7:03 AM

Loathe might be too strong of a word, but I'd cast another vote for JLaw, Timothee Chalamet, Adam Driver and add Saoirse Ronan - they're talented people, but just relentless hyped to the point of exhaustion. That's at least one upside of the pandemic - award shows mostly cancelled or so low key they fly below the radar and endless PR reduced to some thirsty celeb posting on Instagram about how they cooked spaghetti or got their dogs to do tricks. The only thing more annoying than a thirsty celeb is one who goes out of their way to get attention and then complains when they get it (JLaw).

Side note: I'm baffled by the popularity of Supernatural; granted, the leads are hot, but the show itself is unbelievably lame

by Anonymousreply 235November 1, 2020 8:53 AM

[quote]Side note: I'm baffled by the popularity of Supernatural; granted, the leads are hot, but the show itself is unbelievably lame.

In what dimension is this show popular? Most people on DL hate it and the actors, who are awful. Those two might have been hot years ago but they look pretty rough these days.

by Anonymousreply 236November 1, 2020 9:32 AM

All the celebrities that fancy themselves medical experts, and potentially kill people as a result: Suzanne Somers, Jenny McCarthy, Jim Carrey, Jessica Biel, Novak Djokovic, Esai Morales (breaks my heart, I had such a crush on him growing up, but he is a total moron and a nasty, nasty piece of work).

All the anti-Semitic and/or anti-Israel shitbags: Roger Waters, Mark Ruffalo, Ice Cube, Nick Cannon, Danny Glover, etc. Extra special loathing for Ice Cube, who is always held up as some sort of gold standard of black revolutionary wokeness, yet his own racism, anti-Semitism and misogyny are never mentioned.

All the Trumptards, most of whom barely qualify as celebrities anymore, so no use naming them, we all know who they are.

by Anonymousreply 237November 1, 2020 10:47 AM

The children of celebrities often are double loathsome than their already insufferable parents. Case in point: Apple Martin Goop, the Super Bully; Lily-Rose Depp, the vapid narcissist; all the children of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett are completely fucked up; and the most mentally maimed of them all - the Trump spawn. They are all so damaged by their father that I can't help but feel sorry for them and wonder what they'd be like if they were raised by someone else.

by Anonymousreply 238November 1, 2020 11:39 AM

Julia Roberts. Obviously, millions of people love her and I have no specific reason to be repelled by her, but I just can't stand to watch her for even a couple of minutes. It's the same way I feel about Trump. I can't even watch him for a full 60 seconds without turning it off.

by Anonymousreply 239November 1, 2020 11:48 AM

R235: JLaw and TimoTay are not talented at all.

by Anonymousreply 240November 1, 2020 12:18 PM

[R108] Viz. the Beckhams. I too thought the same about them. Then I had a conversation with a CSD (Cabin Services Director, or Cunt Standing by the Door, take yer pick) of British Airways who told me that Victoria and husb and kids would travel in First. Becks and the kids would zonk, Victoria would come and sit in the galley with curlers in her hair and told the cabin crew not to worry, she'd feed the kids.

It made me think that sour puss face was just for the paps.

by Anonymousreply 241November 1, 2020 2:06 PM

Ed Helms. I can't say I 'loathe' him but I find him grating.

by Anonymousreply 242November 1, 2020 2:20 PM

I totally agree on Adam Driver. I mean do they really think people are gonna see a movie solely because of Adam Driver? Is Adam Driver gonna be one of these put asses in seats actors?

by Anonymousreply 243November 1, 2020 2:20 PM

Kamala Harris really really likes weed, and his stoned most of the time. Watch her funny laugh and you can see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 1, 2020 11:36 PM

NO HATE FOR LENS DUNHAM?

Or Dr. Drew????

by Anonymousreply 245November 2, 2020 12:26 AM

Jennifer Aniston: Her acting still hasn't improved in 30 years, and all the men who date her are simps.

David Schwimmer: Blecch. Wooden, unpleasant, and viscerally repulsive on every level.

Matthew Perry: He deserves to get fat for our having to be subjected to one second of his one-note smug douche character that he plays in everything.

Courteney Cox: Nobody cares about that goddamn Springsteen video anymore. And Carlton Banks still dances your dance better than you do!

Candace Cameron Bure: The Religious Wrong equivalent of the above, and stinking up the screen for even longer. She's as bad as her homophobic brother, and even worse if the rumors about her son being sent to ex-gay therapy are true.

Kirk Cameron: "Thus says the Lord of hosts: 'Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you, filling you with vain hopes. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord.' " Jeremiah 23:16

Danny Pintauro: Where to begin… should we start with his embarrassingly bad acting and painfully cringe-worthy line readings, or should we start with that ridiculous Berenstein Bears haircut of his? Or better yet, why not start with how his addle-brained meth-poisoned real-life stupidity has physically harmed other gay men, and how he uses it to make it all about himself in a desperate attempt to reclaim fame he didn't deserve in the first place? He is a total disgrace to gay people.

Tony Danza: The embodiment of the stupid white male stereotype. Disgusting on every level. Norman Lear and James L. Brooks will rue the respective days they hired him. How many horses lost their heads to give this no-talent moron a career?

Scott Baio: The almost as disgusting complement to the above: the asshole white male stereotype. Even before I knew what his politics were, I was never impressed with him and thought Joanie Cunningham could do better.

Alyssa Milano: She is to progressivism as Chef Boyardee is to Italian food. She can't act, either.

Judith Light: She's like the one woman in synagogue you don't want to have to sit next to for any reason.

Bob Saget: He's the male equivalent of the above.

John Stamos: He did as much damage to The Beach Boys as Murry Wilson's abusive tirades, Charles Manson's psychotic homicidal rampages, Eugene Landy's quackery, and Mike Love's inability to live up to his name.

Cher: She wouldn't accept her lesbian daughter unless she pretended to be a heterosexual man, yet gays are supposed to worship her?

Vanessa Redgrave: Racist bitch.

Julie Andrews: Unwarranted Boomer nostalgia, especially among fat fraus, for her first two movie musicals is the only thing still keeping her career alive now that her closet queen husband is dead.

Debra Messing: Yeah, messing up NBC for 12 miserable years on a show that set gays back at least 50 years.

Megan Mullally: Being a petulant bitch is a pathetic character trait, not an enduring one.

Sean Hayes: He is to gays as J.J. Evans is to Black people. Worse because at least the cast of [italic]Good Times[/italic] was actually Black.

Eric McCormick: Canada has produced a lot of funny people. He isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 246November 2, 2020 4:24 AM

R246 I won’t read it, but it would have been better to list the three you do like and say you loathe everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 247November 2, 2020 4:34 AM

I don't loathe everyone else. I am very specific about whom I hate and why.

by Anonymousreply 248November 2, 2020 4:35 AM

R246 TL;DR You need to get out more. I'm curious. Are you couchbound or bedbound?

by Anonymousreply 249November 2, 2020 6:06 AM

Kate Hudson, due to her being annoying.

by Anonymousreply 250November 2, 2020 6:28 AM

Keneau Reeves. He's dirty. That beard sucks. He's a stiff actor.

by Anonymousreply 251November 2, 2020 6:37 AM

Oh hi r165 r167 Angelina’s PR people ... are you on the clock or do you bill by post?

Jolie is so tiresome with her pushed-out pouty lips. I wont watch anything with her in it.

You’ve got to PULL IN YOUR LIPS to make normal human expressions, sweetie. It’s called ACTING, not POSING.

by Anonymousreply 252November 2, 2020 11:17 AM

Keneau Reeves. He's dirty. That beard sucks. He's a stiff actor.

I disagree on this one; he's not the greatest actor, but he doesn't try to be anything he's not, tends to be pretty low key & dates an age appropriate woman. His plastic surgery gives him the appearance of a wax dummy, but overall he looks good.

I do agree, however, on the vote for Kate Hudson, though thankfully Hollywood has finally stopped casting her lame romcoms

by Anonymousreply 253November 2, 2020 11:44 AM

R234 I thought that something was up with Brand when he threatened to take the Jonas Brothers virginity when he hosted some awards a few years ago. When they were white hot, the Jonases talked about being virgins and wearing purity rings until they married. Brand took some heat for what he said. It seemed funny at the time, but now, what with the rape allegations and all, it sounds creepy.

by Anonymousreply 254November 2, 2020 1:01 PM

Charlize Theron. She is an arrogant cunt. Treats others terribly. She’s had tons of plastic surgery over the years and her PR police every DM post because she is so insecure about how her image is portrayed. So afraid someone is going to speak up.

by Anonymousreply 255November 2, 2020 1:25 PM

R255: Same thing with Jennifer Lawrence. Cunt can't take an ounce of criticism. Say anything about Harvey Weinstein on DM and it gets deleted.

by Anonymousreply 256November 2, 2020 1:58 PM

R249: Neither. Your self-loathing stereotypes are about 25 years out of date.

by Anonymousreply 257November 2, 2020 2:41 PM

He's not a "celebrity" the conventional sense, but I *loathe* Chuck Todd (though I suspect I have a lot of company with that one). I'm kind of torn about which network to watch tomorrow night because I'm sure Mr. Smug Weasel Face will be front & center.

by Anonymousreply 258November 2, 2020 2:52 PM

I loathed Chuck Todd before and never could pinpoint why, but last week he posited the question, “is Biden TOO worried about the virus?” so now I have a specific reason to have him on my shitlist.

by Anonymousreply 259November 2, 2020 4:00 PM

Kate Hudson and Meg Ryan. Hate both of them.

by Anonymousreply 260November 2, 2020 6:49 PM

I don't care enough about 99% of celebrities to loathe them, really. But then there's Ben Affleck. And Jimmy Smits. But my loathing is based mainly on my perception that neither one of them can act.

I don't have cable or watch much TV otherwise, mostly because I know how large my loathing list would be if I did.

by Anonymousreply 261November 2, 2020 6:53 PM

Ronan Farrow. I hate his phony and arrogant demeanor. I don't see his appeal either as a journalist or anchor and his failed MSNBC show was a disaster. He's clearly not proud to be an openly gay whatever. Also, isn't interesting that his fiancee is so homely but he follows a lot of model types on his Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 262November 2, 2020 7:45 PM

Britney Spears: A total disgrace to the mouse ears.

Justin Timberlake: Nipplegate is why I believe in the [italic]Diff’rent Strokes[/italic] curse, otherwise his career would have suffered more.

All the boy band boys

Eminem: Hides behind Democrats to justify his homophobia

by Anonymousreply 263November 2, 2020 8:57 PM

Frances McDormand. I hate her face and I think she’s terribly overrated as an actress. She plays herself pretty much all the time.

by Anonymousreply 264November 3, 2020 9:27 PM

AOC is a loathsome celeb.

by Anonymousreply 265November 4, 2020 6:05 PM

As a classic film loving Eldergay, there is only one actress who I really loathe, and that's Marie Wilson in the 40's. Any other film nuts know her? Her shtick was acting as if she had zero brain cells

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266November 4, 2020 6:46 PM

Seth Rogen, Judd Apatow and Jennifer Lawrence. They seethe with meanness and sadism under their genial veneers. I bet if they were in a restaurant/on a plane together they would be loud and obnoxious and talk about others in earshot.

by Anonymousreply 267November 4, 2020 6:57 PM

Harry Styles

by Anonymousreply 268November 4, 2020 7:24 PM

Ron Howard. What a self-righteous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 269November 5, 2020 1:41 AM

(R269)And now we are stuck with his crappy daughter.

by Anonymousreply 270November 5, 2020 3:38 AM

[quote]Rami Malek. Bug eyed face and extremely overrated actor.

No one who has watched Mr Robot could say that. It was hands down one of the greatest performances in American television history. So delicately balanced and nuanced, it's like a textbook for actors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271November 5, 2020 3:55 AM

R267 or anyone, isn't Judd Apatow the guy whispered about by female comedians because, despite his public stance of being woke, he's known for sexual harassment of young women comedians, years before the me too movement became a thing?

by Anonymousreply 272November 5, 2020 10:48 AM

The teen moms. Especially Farrah. I hate that slag.

by Anonymousreply 273November 5, 2020 1:51 PM

Jill Biden. What a self-righteous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 274November 5, 2020 1:54 PM

R274: A cheating cunt too.

by Anonymousreply 275November 5, 2020 1:57 PM

MTV should never have turned those girls into celebs; I find it hard to believe there aren't enough crazy, drama queen teen moms in this country so they could have find a fresh crop each year - and not have to resort to using that Palin girl & that sad, troubled Marine she was married to

by Anonymousreply 276November 5, 2020 4:08 PM

Totally r276. Other than the talent reality shows, most of the “celebrities” in these franchises are useless and lack manners and dignity. Teen Moms, Real Housewives, any of the shows that only require the most obnoxious people to just show up, are the television equivalent of butt slime...

by Anonymousreply 277November 5, 2020 4:12 PM

Lena Dunham

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278November 5, 2020 7:57 PM

Katie Couric. I can't believe she's had a successful career as both an anchor and a journalist although journalist is kind of a strong word to throw at her. She thinks it's all about her and she's not even that pretty.

by Anonymousreply 279November 5, 2020 10:00 PM

R270: let it go, let it go!

by Anonymousreply 280November 5, 2020 11:08 PM

Disney needs to stop hiring Josh Gad for anything that isn’t animated. He is physically awful to look at. [italic]Artemis Fowl[/italic] was a disaster in no small part because they made him look like a diabetic tranny. And he indicates all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 281November 5, 2020 11:16 PM

(R278) My cousin just saw her a couple of days ago. She is huge now. Morbidly obese. He’s working on a HBO Max show she’s involved in. She just came in the office. Didn’t speak to anybody and then left.

by Anonymousreply 282November 5, 2020 11:38 PM

She probably didn’t say anything because she had half a chocolate cake in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 283November 5, 2020 11:56 PM

R282, I heard she had gotten pregnant, and then her body absorbed the baby for sustenance.

by Anonymousreply 284November 6, 2020 12:32 AM

Any kind of aristocrat or royalty. If your status relies on being able to trace your lineage back to gangsters, warlords or pirates, I'm not interested.

by Anonymousreply 285November 6, 2020 12:35 AM

[quote]Disney needs to stop hiring Josh Gad for anything that isn’t animated. He is physically awful to look at. Artemis Fowl was a disaster in no small part because they made him look like a diabetic tranny. And he indicates all over the place.

Interesting comment—what do you mean by “indicates” r281 ?

by Anonymousreply 286November 6, 2020 1:15 AM

He sprays his territory, Rose @ r286!

by Anonymousreply 287November 6, 2020 2:06 AM

Bradley Cooper managing to become in these few years a default Oscar nominee like Streep or Washington and having the same number of Oscar nominations that Bale and Phoenix have is kind of insane, ridiculous, and deeply laughable.

by Anonymousreply 288November 6, 2020 2:37 AM

Indicating is the poor man's acting, R286.

by Anonymousreply 289November 6, 2020 2:44 AM

R279 = Deborah Norville

by Anonymousreply 290November 6, 2020 2:44 AM

R261 = David Caruso

by Anonymousreply 291November 6, 2020 2:46 AM

I'm so fucking sick of Adam Driver and I'll do anything to make the Adam Driver train stop.

by Anonymousreply 292November 6, 2020 2:56 AM

Hilary FUCKING Swank.

Second only to SJP in the horseface Olympics.

She either plays:

1) White trash

2) A dyke

3) A White trash dyke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293November 6, 2020 3:24 AM

[quote]Is it really take Oscar winning talent to play white trash?

We'll find out after the next Oscars, won't we?

by Anonymousreply 294November 6, 2020 3:29 AM

R293 We get it Chad, she didn’t say your name. Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 295November 6, 2020 3:30 AM

Anti-Semitic and anti-Israel aren't the same thing

by Anonymousreply 296November 6, 2020 3:39 AM

As a classic film loving Eldergay, there is only one actress who I really loathe, and that's Marie Wilson in the 40's. Any other film nuts know her? Her shtick was acting as if she had zero brain cells

R266 Yeah I know her from TCM - except unlike you, I love her.

by Anonymousreply 297November 6, 2020 3:41 AM

[quote] Anti-Semitic and anti-Israel aren't the same thing

Said the racist.

by Anonymousreply 298November 6, 2020 3:43 AM

[quote] Anti-Semitic and anti-Israel aren't the same thing

For some people it is. They use it to disguise their anti-Semitism. So people need to learn to look deeper at some of these people and discern the difference.

by Anonymousreply 299November 6, 2020 7:40 AM

R296, riiiiight. I fucking hate France, but it's not about the people who live there.

by Anonymousreply 300November 6, 2020 11:19 AM

Racist R43.

by Anonymousreply 301November 6, 2020 12:25 PM

R20 You don’t have to have met someone to form an opinion of them. That’s too simplistic and quite frankly childish a concept. How do juries decide on guilt or innocence if they don’t know the accused - or, and more to the point - how do you choose whom to vote for? If you think you need to know someone before you make an assessment of them, then your life must be very narrow.

by Anonymousreply 302November 6, 2020 12:42 PM

Zac Efron. He's just another former disney star getting by for being a talentless hack.

by Anonymousreply 303November 6, 2020 12:44 PM

Eddie Redmayne. A truly talent-free actor who is unbearably mannered and attention-seeking, and in love with himself in real life. I can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 304November 6, 2020 1:02 PM

R304: His Oscar win was atrocious. He just sat in a chair while a computer did most of the talking. Pure Oscar bait. Thankfully his career didn’t explode after the win.

by Anonymousreply 305November 6, 2020 1:05 PM

R305, couldn't agree more. And his critically acclaimed "Danish Girl" was just a couple of insufferable "effeminate" mannerisms amids the dullest performance ever committed to camera. Whom did he blow to make it that far?!

by Anonymousreply 306November 6, 2020 1:12 PM

Well he played a teenage boy that was fucking his mother, who was played by Julianne Moore.

Not only did it end in tears, it ended in murder.

by Anonymousreply 308November 6, 2020 1:22 PM

R308 Savage Beauty IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 309November 6, 2020 2:44 PM

R306: He blew whoever Bradley Cooper and Jonah Hill blew to get their Oscar nominations.

by Anonymousreply 310November 6, 2020 2:46 PM

Viola Davis is overrated

by Anonymousreply 311November 6, 2020 3:11 PM

Tom Holland. I don’t loathe him as much as Chalamet but still it’s another bland white boy being hyped to death. He’s nothing special acting or looks wise.

by Anonymousreply 312November 6, 2020 9:00 PM

Selena Gomez. How does she have nearly 200 million followers when she can barely put two words together. She only got famous because of Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 313November 6, 2020 9:10 PM

[quote] Elizabeth Moss - untalented and weird looking

She's a more boring looking version of Sheryl Lee, aka Laura Palmer.

by Anonymousreply 314November 6, 2020 10:21 PM

R313 Not to mention making Beezus Latino, Beezus was not Latino!

by Anonymousreply 315November 6, 2020 11:54 PM

R315 - Beezus was a wise Latina in the book.

by Anonymousreply 316November 6, 2020 11:57 PM

Julia Roberts is still queen cunt for cheating with a married man who she went after unabashedly and then wore a T-shirt to taunt his estranged wife (Vera). She’s hideous and didn’t deserve the Oscar for Erin Brockovich when anyone can wear a push up bra for a role, it was Ellen Burnstyns year for Requiem for a Dream. I will loathe her forever for these two reasons alone. (Didn’t even mention her Hairy armpits )

by Anonymousreply 317November 7, 2020 1:05 AM

R317, she’s a total fucking flake when it comes to men. Self centered beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 318November 7, 2020 1:47 AM

R318 = Pauletta Washington

by Anonymousreply 319November 7, 2020 2:13 AM

Greta Gerwig. I hate how she always talks about her childhood and how she had DiCaprio plastered all over her wall. She’s a mediocre actress turned mediocre director and has been graded on a curve because of her gender. She’s also a huge extension of the Chalamet PR team and she hypes him to death.

by Anonymousreply 320November 7, 2020 2:22 AM

Chris Colfer. Remember when he was hailed as the next big thing? He announced that he was gonna play Noel Coward and that his books would be turned into movies. Fortunately, none of that ever came to fruition. What an arrogant and ugly guy.

by Anonymousreply 321November 7, 2020 2:29 AM

Or Vera,

by Anonymousreply 322November 7, 2020 4:01 AM

Or Isabelle A

by Anonymousreply 323November 7, 2020 4:06 AM

Jackie Chan. What a self-righteous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 324November 7, 2020 11:24 AM

For the haters: an amusing clip of Redmayne and Malek. Even while Redmayne is talking one's eyes are drawn to Malek, maybe because of the intensity of his own gaze. He's like a little chameleon, or some other critter, watching, watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325November 7, 2020 1:38 PM

r321 = Lea Michele

by Anonymousreply 326November 7, 2020 7:44 PM

It can't be said enough-Kate Hudson, Kate Hudson, Kate Hudson.

Not photogenic enough, almost ugly without makeup, acting consists of smiling and giggling a lot and making smug faces. Aged like milk, looks bloated and hard faced with dry scraggly hair (when it's not extensions). Quite stocky now too...That Vanity Fair article from when she first came on the scene defines the phrase "puff piece". They even excused her showing up late for the interview without apology with a "Why should she apologize?!?! She's SO charming". So glad she has no acting career left.

by Anonymousreply 327November 7, 2020 10:53 PM

R237 OK Goldie, enough of your bitter tears, take a break.

by Anonymousreply 328November 7, 2020 10:57 PM

Greta Gerwig - anoter vote for Greta; grossly overrated!

by Anonymousreply 329November 8, 2020 12:55 AM

Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 330November 8, 2020 1:05 AM

Brie Larson. I’m sorry but some sort of sexual favor is the only possible explanation for her success. Not that talented or attractive or charismatic and no family connections to the biz. She even admitted she bombed most of her auditions and now she’s an Oscar and Emmy winner!?

by Anonymousreply 331November 8, 2020 4:16 AM

Jim Carey. I can't stand his mugging and the way he constantly telegraphs that he thinks he's hilarious. Apparently most people do think he's hilarious, but I can't watch him. I tried to watch last night's SNL and after 2 seconds of him, I turned it off.

And for the same reasons, Robin Williams. I used to be so turned off when he would go on a talk show and then use all his time to do some stupid stream-of-consciousness shtick that made everyone uncomfortable because RW was being so disrespectful of the host.

by Anonymousreply 332November 8, 2020 11:00 AM

Carrey, of course.

by Anonymousreply 333November 8, 2020 11:05 AM

[Quote] Brand took some heat for what he said. It seemed funny at the time, but now, what with the rape allegations and all, it sounds creepy.

Jordin Sparks is the one who basically ruined her career by calling everyone a slut. It was a misguided attempt to try and defend the Jo Bros from all of Brand's purity ring jokes.

[Quote] acting consists of smiling and giggling a lot and making smug faces.

I think the only good role she had was playing Penny Lane in Almost Famous.

by Anonymousreply 334November 8, 2020 12:32 PM

THE SKELETON KEY was a good movie, but anyone could have played Hudson’s role.

by Anonymousreply 335November 8, 2020 12:34 PM

R334 Lol, I forgot about Jordan Sparks, but she was a smug little cunt who had fourteen extra minutes of fame for the actual minute of talent that she had. She was so exhausting with her faux exuberance and desperation. She also belongs on the thread for most annoying face, she is so punchable looking. Ugh, I had erased her from my consciousness and now I remember her again and all the anger floods back at her cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 336November 8, 2020 3:32 PM

There is nobody from American Idol who is indispensable to the history of music. Nor from any of its overseas equivalents.

by Anonymousreply 337November 8, 2020 6:58 PM

Jordin Sparks did that crappy remake of SPARKLE and I can’t forgive her for that.

I do feel bad for her because Jason DeRulo rode her so badly over her weight.

by Anonymousreply 338November 8, 2020 7:12 PM

Saoirse Ronan. She just leaves me feeling very cold. Also, she's so overrated.

by Anonymousreply 339November 8, 2020 10:14 PM

Lupita Nyong'o. She seems like a cold cunt and overrated too.

by Anonymousreply 340November 9, 2020 1:13 PM

Madonna

by Anonymousreply 341November 9, 2020 1:14 PM

Lupita is the best, shut up.

by Anonymousreply 342November 9, 2020 3:05 PM

Who are we hating on today, come sit by me? I am still fuming from Jordan Sparks, I had really forgotten that bitch, but he’ll how I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 343November 9, 2020 4:00 PM

Nanette Fabray

by Anonymousreply 344November 9, 2020 4:08 PM

Jared Leto. He’s almost in his 50s and he dresses like he’s Jesus as a teenager. His girlfriends get younger just like Leo. He just gives me creepy vibes. He’s a good actor, but a nightmare to work with. Was the worst Joker ever.

by Anonymousreply 345November 9, 2020 5:05 PM

R345 and he has his own cult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346November 9, 2020 10:23 PM

If Rooney Mara had married Mickey Rooney, gotten divorced and married Andy Rooney, she would now be Rooney Rooney Rooney.

by Anonymousreply 347November 9, 2020 11:50 PM

(R346) He’s the new Keith. Lol

by Anonymousreply 348November 10, 2020 1:29 AM

The thoroughly mediocre Zendaya. I just hate this broad’s face for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 349November 10, 2020 2:48 AM

The fucking Mara sisters. Billionaire nepotism installations with zero talent or charisma, the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 350November 10, 2020 3:22 AM

[Quote] The thoroughly mediocre Zendaya. I just hate this broad’s face for some reason.

She's pretty but overrated. I think most of the Euphoria cast outshines her.

by Anonymousreply 351November 10, 2020 3:41 AM

I pretty much loathe all of today's celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 352November 10, 2020 3:45 AM

Jared Leto is obnoxious and ruins everything he's cast in so I was really pissed to hear they cast him as Morbius.

by Anonymousreply 353November 10, 2020 3:54 AM

[quote]The fucking Mara sisters. Billionaire nepotism installations with zero talent or charisma, the both of them.

I like Kate. I lost interest in House of Cards when she left.

by Anonymousreply 354November 10, 2020 6:45 AM

R352: It feels like we’ve named pretty much every actor but the truth is the vast majority of actors and actresses working today are overrated and don’t deserve their careers.

by Anonymousreply 355November 10, 2020 11:22 AM

Another vote for Zendaya. This fucking girl is so basic and yet she’s on the cover of every entertainment magazine. The good news is Hollywood will stop relentless hyping someone once everybody hates it.

by Anonymousreply 356November 10, 2020 6:36 PM

R356: Sorry relentlessly

by Anonymousreply 357November 10, 2020 6:39 PM

[quote]Jared Leto is

...is hung. And that means he can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 358November 11, 2020 10:21 AM

Have you seen the photos of his cock, it looked raw and irritated so no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 359November 11, 2020 11:45 AM

Jennifer Aniston. Plain looking woman. She should thank her lucky stars that Brad dumped her. It got her a ton of sympathy and it's why she's still relevant. She sure can't act for shit.

by Anonymousreply 360November 11, 2020 4:42 PM

Or Kiefer R322

by Anonymousreply 361November 13, 2020 1:58 AM

What about me bitches?

by Anonymousreply 362November 14, 2020 3:51 AM

Dan Rather. What a self-righteous cunt. And a hack journalist too.

by Anonymousreply 363November 15, 2020 11:39 AM

Jennifer Aniston, AKA the Widow Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 364November 16, 2020 2:14 PM

[quote] She sure can't act for shit.

At least shit helps flowers grow. Nothing good has come out of her having a career.

by Anonymousreply 365November 16, 2020 2:51 PM

[quote]Brie Larson. I’m sorry but some sort of sexual favor is the only possible explanation for her success. Not that talented or attractive or charismatic and no family connections to the biz.

There's something I like about her. HATER. Just kidding. I do like her though.

I agree about Jim Carrey. Why didn't I think of him? And Chris Colfer. I just forgot about him but yeah.

by Anonymousreply 366November 16, 2020 3:13 PM

Chris Colfer is living proof homosexuality is a symptom of gender dysphoria.

by Anonymousreply 367November 16, 2020 3:19 PM

James van der Beek - couldn't stand him on Dawson's Creek and I hate his army of children he constantly promotes on social media. He even posted a picture of his wife's placenta in a bowl after she gave birth to their latest spawn. His wife is even more annoying. He also recently moved his family to Texas and of course they now live in fucking Austin.

by Anonymousreply 368November 17, 2020 9:13 AM

JVDB’s wife must really be a tolerant woman. She has to know that James rubs cocks with men on the side.

by Anonymousreply 369November 17, 2020 6:01 PM

Ben Platt is the epitome of nepotism. I hate seeing his ugly face on stage and on tv.

by Anonymousreply 370November 17, 2020 8:26 PM

R369 Only rubs? Disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 371November 17, 2020 8:30 PM

Michael B. Jordan. Very overrated.

by Anonymousreply 372November 18, 2020 4:01 AM

Neve Campbell, I don't know why, I never could stand her (her acting, anyway). Hated her on Party Of Five. When she became successful in movies I was shocked. Same with Mila Kunis.

by Anonymousreply 373November 18, 2020 12:44 PM

R373 The main problem with Neve is she’s a primary practitioner of sweater acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374November 18, 2020 12:53 PM

R374 That's so funny! Exactly!! I was going to come back and post about the squinting.

by Anonymousreply 375November 18, 2020 2:21 PM

Emma Watson.Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 376November 18, 2020 3:35 PM

I second Emma Watson. What a self-righteous cunt. Expelliamus it out of your ass, sister!

by Anonymousreply 377November 18, 2020 6:02 PM

[Quote]  When she became successful in movies I was shocked.

Did she do that many movies? Scream trilogy, The Craft and Studio 54.....🤔

by Anonymousreply 378November 19, 2020 7:14 AM

Justin Timberlake. Taylor Swift. Jameela Jamil. Pete Davidson. Donald trump.

by Anonymousreply 379November 19, 2020 7:23 AM

R379, you are supposed to tell us why. Just giving us a glimpse into your frightening id isn't informative nor entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 380November 19, 2020 10:32 AM

Andy Cohen because he has brought and celebrates trash into the world. Because he uses his child as a promotional tool. Because his cross eyed ,thin wet lips make me want to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 381November 19, 2020 11:22 AM

R281 Didn’t he rehouse his dog too when it became inconvenient, animal lovers go nuts when people do that.

by Anonymousreply 382November 19, 2020 11:34 AM

I third Emma Watson. To be polite: a very smug young lady.

No wonder she brings nothing to her roles. The road to greatness is paved with self doubt.

by Anonymousreply 383November 19, 2020 2:26 PM

Emma lack self awareness, but not self absorption. There were two or three blind items about her saying she allegedly refuses to do love scenes with actors of color. And she comes across as so dour and as mentioned, smug. Bitch, you ain’t Maggie Smith.

by Anonymousreply 384November 19, 2020 2:36 PM

Jane Krakowski doesn’t have a shred of talent, I don’t understand how she has a career.

by Anonymousreply 385November 19, 2020 9:19 PM

I knew Krakowski by sight before she became famous I was younger than her maybe she was 15 she had a stage mother who was always around . We both went to the same ballet dance studio at Carnegie Hsll . She was sort of chunky . I used to notice her because she was very distant but not in a rude way just very, very focused. She was very serious and you could tell she really wanted to go somewhere and she was mediocre btw not a very good dancer but I used to see her practicing before or after class by herself in this very absorbed way trying to improve herself. I’m not really surprised she made it because like I said she really wanted it. Not a warm person though.

by Anonymousreply 386November 20, 2020 1:17 AM

R385, Jane is fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 387November 20, 2020 1:21 AM

Parker Posey, Keira Knightly, and Tom Hiddleston.

Posey is just a sour dead spot on the screen; Knightly couldn't act her way out of a paper bag; and the third has just an annoying needy persona.

by Anonymousreply 388November 20, 2020 1:29 AM

Chrissy Teigen, social media whore extraordinaire.

For someone so unattractive, I am amazed that her children are so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 389November 20, 2020 1:38 AM

Her face always looks painful^^^

by Anonymousreply 390November 20, 2020 3:37 AM

Jim Carrey, Steve Martin, and the deceased Robin Williams

by Anonymousreply 391November 20, 2020 5:03 AM

R380 you really need an explanation for the names listed at R379?

by Anonymousreply 392November 20, 2020 6:45 AM

R380 oops lol. JT for running around town crying about Britney cheating on him. Unbecoming. Self interested boost to his shitty solo career while Britney stayed private and unmessy.

Taylor, well. It's love hate with her. But I don't like when she acts like the world and odds are stacked against her. She felt rejected and like an outcast in middle school and she has kept that sad chip on her shoulder all while working her way to the top. Cut the victim shit. Jameela I really hate how smug she is about everything! Keyboard warrior and another eternal victim.

Pete - just untalented. Have nooo idea how he ended up on SNL.

Donald, no explanation needed. I think he just represents everything I hate about American culture.

by Anonymousreply 393November 20, 2020 7:05 AM

Katy Perry. Very bad looking woman. No singing talent and copied lady gaga when she did the crazy outfits.

For some reason she really want a convent from a group of nun who refused to sell her. And went so far to take it to court. A nun died after a post trial proceedings. Come on, Katy, people don't like you, take the cue and go away.

I still don't understand why she is famous. She only looked slightly better with all the heavy makeup and plastic surgery. She must had sold her body to be a superstar.

by Anonymousreply 394November 20, 2020 7:13 AM

[Quote] while Britney stayed private and unmessy.

What? Private and unmessy? Britney?

by Anonymousreply 395November 20, 2020 8:13 AM

R395 Gurl shaved her head because she knew hair could he messy

by Anonymousreply 396November 20, 2020 8:41 AM

R395 maybe they meant in reguards to the cheating. I don't think she refuted JTs claims and she didn't talk shit about him when Cry Me A River became a hit.

I would be pissed if my ex bragged about fingering me on Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 397November 20, 2020 9:22 AM

Britney shaved her head to avoid hair drug testing, for the custody case.

by Anonymousreply 398November 20, 2020 3:27 PM

Fucking Mary Louise Biden. Her instagram is wreckless.

by Anonymousreply 399November 21, 2020 1:41 AM

[quote] wreckless...

Oh, DEAR.

by Anonymousreply 400November 21, 2020 1:51 AM

Wreckless. Adj. Without wrecks.

by Anonymousreply 401November 21, 2020 2:49 PM

[quote]Did she do that many movies? Scream trilogy, The Craft and Studio 54....

R378 She didn't make that many movies but I said when she became successful in movies, I was shocked. Then. At the time. Scream and the sequels were hugely successful. Roger Ebert wrote some great review of her saying the camera loves her and some day she'd probably be a huge star. She didn't become one - but at the time, she was successful and I was shocked.

by Anonymousreply 402November 21, 2020 3:29 PM

Ken Olin

by Anonymousreply 403November 21, 2020 3:33 PM

R402 Wasn’t there some lesbian movie that was notorious she was in?

by Anonymousreply 404November 21, 2020 3:43 PM

It is sickening how Dolly Parton seems to want everyone to worship her.

by Anonymousreply 405November 27, 2020 4:59 AM

OP - have you seen Jack Black's WAP dance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 27, 2020 5:12 AM

Speaking of Neve Campbell... anyone remember WILD THINGS, the trashy cult fave from 1998? Kevin Bacon shows his peen in a brief shower scene. Matt Dillon is surprisingly good, DL fave Theresa Russell is as hopeless as ever in a small featured role...

And then there's Neve, who gets to play trashy bisexual Florida gal who makes out with future RHOBH, Denise Richards, her costar. It takes a remarkable lack of talent to rival Denise Richards in the acting sweepstakes, but Neve is down for it.

She sucks.

by Anonymousreply 407November 27, 2020 5:34 AM

R407 The truly amazing thing is despite being in a bikini during the film, Neve still extensively and intensively sweater acts!

by Anonymousreply 408November 27, 2020 6:02 AM

Jessie Eisenberg - in the Squid and the Whale and a vile movie Social Network — reason to hate him: he was interviewed by a brainless MTV personality : he was obnoxious and pretentious and bringing forth all his effort to “show her up.”

I think he had recently been in a movie with Morgan Freeman. She says oh Morgan’s great. Jessie: oh, you refer to him as Morgan, like he’s on a baseball team

by Anonymousreply 409November 27, 2020 7:58 AM

Cher. God I loathe her. What a self-righteous cunt! This piece of white-trailer trash was playing the fake race-card back before she made her first million.

by Anonymousreply 410November 27, 2020 11:36 AM

R410 She only half played it.

by Anonymousreply 411November 27, 2020 2:20 PM

R411, and then, every night, the men would come around, and lay their money down.

by Anonymousreply 412November 27, 2020 2:50 PM

R412 God, no, not the Gypsy side, that was completely made up and not even seen as a racial category back then.

by Anonymousreply 413November 27, 2020 3:03 PM

Wasn’t Cher’s father Armenian.

by Anonymousreply 414November 28, 2020 12:16 AM

So were the tramps and thieves on her mother's side?

by Anonymousreply 415November 28, 2020 1:07 AM

According to Cher, he was Alcoholic-American.

by Anonymousreply 416November 28, 2020 11:10 PM

Sharon Osbourne

by Anonymousreply 417December 11, 2020 4:03 AM

Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 418March 5, 2021 5:25 PM

"Loathe" would be too strong of a word, but Jennifer Lawrence is extremely obnoxious and unlikable based on her interviews. If you can't even feign charming & gracious on the Jimmy Kimmel show, I can't imagine what a nightmare you are when no one is watching

by Anonymousreply 419March 5, 2021 5:30 PM

I agree with the earlier comments on Cher. She is loathsome, abhorrent, execrable, and vile.

by Anonymousreply 420March 5, 2021 5:33 PM

Scarlett Johansson for supporting Woody Allen.

by Anonymousreply 421March 5, 2021 6:29 PM

This thread includes the usual suspects, but I'd never have guessed that Emma Watson would score so high on the Loathsome Meter. She seems to bland & blah that she fades into the woodwork, particularly next to her more talented peers. As far as her SJW cred, not to say it's not genuine, but that's almost expected of young women actors these days.

I'd add to the Gayle King; I can't even explain exactly why - god knows Oprah has foisted worst people than her on the public, but I change the channel or scroll past a link whenever her mug appears.

by Anonymousreply 422March 5, 2021 6:30 PM

The ultimate cunt Gwyneth Paltrow. No to explain why.

by Anonymousreply 423March 5, 2021 6:36 PM

Emma Watson always looks like she swallowed cod liver oil.

by Anonymousreply 424March 5, 2021 8:32 PM

R373 if as a grown lead actress you’re entirely eclipsed in an episode, by Lacey Chabert as a child and Jennifer Love-Hewitt with no lines, you should probably rethink what you’re doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425April 8, 2021 11:41 AM

Hands down Meghan Markle.

It’s amazing someone can create such toxicity and damage, all for the sole aim of elevating themselves. Really?!

Well bitch: how do you think you did?

by Anonymousreply 426April 8, 2021 2:25 PM

I'm glad I don't know who the vast majority of the people mentioned in this thread are. Being the UK does have a few advantages.

But I want to add to the anti-James Corden posts. Smug irritating cunt.

by Anonymousreply 427April 8, 2021 4:25 PM

I'm rereading this thread now that it's come back to life, and R188's mention of it made me wonder: is the right wing still trying to talk about Biden's accuser, or have they finally acknowledged (tacitly) that it was all bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 428April 8, 2021 5:40 PM

OP, Jack Black is hideous! Every Christmas my husband and I watch The Holiday, and we cannot get over how poor Kate Winslet is paired off with this fat uggo! Nancy Meyers really did her dirty in this script! Why couldn’t she have chosen Luke Wilson or somebody attractive?? I can’t believe Kate would ever go from loving Rufus Sewell to falling for Jack Fatty Black. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 429April 8, 2021 5:53 PM

[quote]is the right wing still trying to talk about Biden's accuser, or have they finally acknowledged (tacitly) that it was all bullshit?

Biden has seven accusers

by Anonymousreply 430April 8, 2021 6:09 PM

Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 431April 8, 2021 7:47 PM

Cant stand Gwyneth Paltrow. She has to tell the whole world how much she lives her son. So narcissistic

by Anonymousreply 432April 8, 2021 7:55 PM

R201 Joaquin treats the women in his life badly, including his elder sister who he may or may not have had a longterm sexual and romantic relationship with. Ironically, though, he’s completely under the thumb of his manipulative hippie mother. Such a tragic group of people.

by Anonymousreply 433April 8, 2021 8:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!