Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tim Curry to Appear During 'Rocky Horror' Halloween Event for Wisconsin Democrats

Damn, you know it’s serious when even Tim Curry is doing events to get people to vote Blue 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 1, 2020 4:04 AM

Oh wow. I thought he had died?

by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2020 8:28 PM

Dammit, I love Tim Curry.

I love him so much I'll donate again, and even watch something with Rumor Willis in it.

And Jason Alexander. Ugh.

But Tim Curry!

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2020 8:29 PM

Is he finally going to come out?

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2020 8:30 PM

DIAGF Sarandon!

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2020 8:35 PM

I think he had a stroke awhile back. It’s very sad. He’s a fucking legend. Love him!

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2020 11:51 PM

Ah, that's wonderful!

by Anonymousreply 6October 27, 2020 1:06 AM

I think he became mute after the stroke.

by Anonymousreply 7October 27, 2020 1:28 AM

He can’t walk anymore either, no?

by Anonymousreply 8October 27, 2020 1:32 AM

And yet Trump still has all of his damn faculties. Well, except for continence. But still, it's not fair!

by Anonymousreply 9October 27, 2020 1:36 AM

He's been in a wheelchair since a major stroke in 2012.

by Anonymousreply 10October 27, 2020 1:46 AM

He attended WeHo Halloween Carnivale months before that version of Rocky Horror with Lavene Cox came out. Curry was wheelchair bound with slurred speech, but it was good to see him still hanging in there. Though someone behind me said they wished Curry hadn't come so that they can remember him as he was.

by Anonymousreply 11October 27, 2020 2:01 AM

I was sure he had died

by Anonymousreply 12October 27, 2020 2:04 AM

I adore Tim Curry ("RHPS" innumerable times, stage-door autograph after "Spamalot," even his albums!), but this idea seems misconceived.

by Anonymousreply 13October 27, 2020 2:11 AM

Fabulous.

I love Halloween because it's Tim Curry season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 27, 2020 2:19 AM

My GOD! How OLD is she?

by Anonymousreply 15October 27, 2020 2:19 AM

Glad to hear he's still around. Loved him in Rocky and Annie and as a singer too.

by Anonymousreply 16October 27, 2020 2:23 AM

He was the best part of Home Alone 2

by Anonymousreply 17October 27, 2020 2:24 AM

Awesome. I paid the $31 to watch the live stream on Saturday.

If Wilmer Valderrama is there, I'm praying he plays Rocky in nothing but a golden Speedo!

by Anonymousreply 18October 27, 2020 2:24 AM

R17 Fake News! My contractual cameo was the best part, and left everyone begging for more! I should've had a subplot of my own!"

by Anonymousreply 19October 27, 2020 2:52 AM

I thought Tim Curry had died, but now I think I got it confused with Alan Rickman, did actually die. Sadly. Because he was one of the coolest actors of all time!

by Anonymousreply 20October 27, 2020 3:18 AM

[quote]Though someone behind me said they wished Curry hadn't come so that they can remember him as he was.

I hope you turned around and slapped them repeatedly for being such a selfish cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21October 27, 2020 3:56 AM

[quote]I think I got it confused with Alan Rickman

Potter! - Dead

Pation! - Alive

by Anonymousreply 22October 27, 2020 3:57 AM

[quote] Though someone behind me said they wished Curry hadn't come so that they can remember him as he was.

I hope you told them that they were aging terribly and they shouldn’t leave the house, in consideration to the general public.

by Anonymousreply 23October 27, 2020 7:07 AM

The show starts in 5 minutes and I've created a Viewing Party/ Review thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 1, 2020 1:56 AM

Tim Curry has always been an amazing talent. Deserved an Oscar for Rocky. Glad he is still hanging in there. I have his CD "Simplicity." Love his version of "I Put a Spell On You."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 1, 2020 2:06 AM

Happy Halloween Timmy Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26November 1, 2020 2:06 AM

I too thought he died awhile ago. It's great to have him back!

by Anonymousreply 27November 1, 2020 3:53 AM

The ROCKY HORROR LIVESTREAM benefit was a shitshow with some fabulous moments.

Curry got into an ongoing fight with Little Nell Campbell, whom the show and Curry must have agreed to read Frank N' Furters' lines when Curry wasn't strong enough to do so.

But Little Nell cut him off too fast and wound up reading most of his lines, which really pissed Curry off. So Curry started improvising insults @ Little Nell through the rest of the show!

It was crazy. That shit is going to be all over the internet this week.

by Anonymousreply 28November 1, 2020 4:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!