Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Air Force One Gave Everyone Trump's Poll Numbers

Here's the sheet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 27, 2020 12:54 PM

FAKE news. They tell him what he wants to hear! Then they present crushed ADDERALL and clean DEPENDS and rub his belly until he falls asleep!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2020 6:16 AM

That’s hilarious how they cherry picked the info like that.

The whole poll is TERRIBLE news for Trump. It shows he is getting blown away in the early voting. The vote on the day thing? Can you even imagine what it’s going to be like trying to vote on the day of?

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2020 6:20 AM

Also the account @Polling_USA is run by a Canadian closely affiliated with @LeanTossup, the Canadian forecast that gives him a 3% chance of winning electoral college and predicts Biden winning both Georgia and Texas. You should go check LeanTossup’s predictions.

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2020 6:26 AM

Well the OP is already in my ignore pile so obviously there have been prior bad acts.

I have no idea what this thread is even about except "Air Force One Gave Everyone..."

Oh well, if it's interesting I'll see it in the newspaper in the morning,.

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2020 6:30 AM

Especially with COVID surging, r2.

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2020 6:32 AM

LOL Such fake, bullshit numbers. Even if he wins, he's not winning by [bold] that [/bold] much.

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2020 6:34 AM

R6, you need to look at the poll more carefully.

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2020 6:40 AM

He's not winning. He's getting his big fat ass handed to him.

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2020 6:46 AM

So what are the numbers for people who have already voted?

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2020 6:48 AM

Does anyone have the actual poll? The entire thing? Can't find it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2020 6:48 AM

The numbers are what we expected, indicating that Democrats vote earlier.

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2020 6:52 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2020 6:53 AM

Exactly Bootsy R12. More Dems voted early, but more Repubs will vote later, so the end result will be a lot closer than we think.

by Anonymousreply 13October 26, 2020 6:58 AM

The hole that the Democrats have already dug for Donald and his GOP cultists is already too deep for them to ever dig their way out of.

These trolls with their "happy talk" saying this is what they expected? Democrats just vote a little earlier? It'll all even up on election day? Lies. All lies.

They are getting destroyed in early voting. They've never seen anything like this Democratic turnout.

by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2020 7:05 AM

DERP FUHRER STRIKES AGAIN!!!

Everyone knows most of the early voters voted for BIDEN!!!!!!

THIS DOESN’T MEAN SHIT! FORREST TRUMP TOLD HIS SUPPORTERS TO GO IN-PERSON NOV. 3!!!!!

Ol’ Brain Spurs is criminally stupid!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2020 7:07 AM

I would be so fast to dismiss this.

[bold]Live in Broward[/bold]

[bold]The black vote is below Hillary Clinton levels as a % of votes returned. Black voters aren’t participating as strongly as needed; Obama came down to rally the troops this weekend. [/bold]Previous to his visit, the Florida Democratic Party had decided against door-to-door calls. Obama visited Dem HQ in Miami Springs to encourage door-to-door. (The Republicans have NOT eschewed door-to-door. I have been visited by several, had to beat them away from the front door. )

[bold]Moreover, blacks are very demoralized. COVID walloped them, and most do not work in places with generous leave/insurance, etc. [/bold]Going out now and standing in line - well, that may not be something they want to risk. Really, Andrew Gillum is supposed to be governor, but the Democrats couldn’t close the deal - so apathy set in.

[bold]Trump working-class whites are emboldened[/bold] - with huge auto caravans in Miami-Dade. Multiple signs on their houses and lawns, pick-up trucks festooned with Trump paraphernalia. They aren’t afraid to stand in line b/c COVID didn’t hit them as hard, nor do they “believe in” epidemiology.

In fact, all Dade and Broward were eviscerated by COVID. I am voting on Tuesday. But many people are scared.[bold] All those rallies Trumps has, the super spreader events, encourage voting in person, while Obama’s drive-in rally discourages it.[/bold]

[bold] AMY BARRETT FACTOR:[/bold] I noticed in my own neighborhood that the Trumpers were quieter until Amy was nominated. Now, they cheer every underhanded trick McConnel flourishes. “Oh, Mitch, you magnificent bastard.” And so on. (There’s a nearby diner where everyone has breakfast, and you can hear them.)

IDK what to say - things need to turnaround this week in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach. That’s where most of the D votes are.

Right here, right now, [bold]the Democrats feel and act like losers; Rs feel and act like winners. I hope it changes.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2020 7:17 AM

Well, no kidding, since a substantial number of Republicans consider early/mail-in voting FAKE NEWS driven by COVID COMMIES.

by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2020 7:23 AM

And so the hysteria begins.

by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2020 7:27 AM

For what it's worth, this polling place says that they and other Canadian polling models have Trump doing WORSE than US polling models.

This is CBS/YouGov which isn't a great poll, and it's only polling those who have not yet voted. Is it enough to overcome the Dem leads in those states from those who HAVE voted? Nobody has any idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2020 7:33 AM

[quote]rub his belly until he falls asleep

How many republicans are required for this particularly odious task?

by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2020 7:33 AM

R10, interestingly it appears to actually have been information taken from three polls posted on the CBS/YouGov website on October 25th, which Polling USA extracted information of and collated for that specific tweet.

This news article breaks it down pretty well.

FWIW, YouGov gets a B in rating from 538, but this probably wouldn't get even a B because it's all an ONLINE poll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2020 7:39 AM

"Online"...

So in other words - repeat voters, bots and bullshit. Not worth the paper it was printed on. Totally worthless.

Flabbergasting that they would print this out and leave it for all press passengers too! They are so desperate even we can taste it.

by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2020 7:45 AM

There is no hysteria, this is Republican self-delusion, as usual.

R16 is just Boris working for his rubles.

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2020 7:45 AM

R16 is Marie who has been posting sketchy stuff for months. It seems like a lot of our authenticateds are trollish if not full-on trolls.

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2020 7:56 AM

[quote] "Online". So in other words - repeat voters, bots and bullshit. Not worth the paper it was printed on. Totally worthless.

Much like the Tubby Toxic Tangerine himself.

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2020 8:05 AM

Oh god, "Marie" is the trolliest of trolls. I've had her in the ignore pile for months.

Desperately trying, and failing, to be "tricky" or "clever" or "nuanced" but it's always actually the same old shit. Bleah.

by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2020 8:07 AM

In fact, looking at the polls themselves from CBS, the partial data given to reporters is plainly slanted. In Florida, for instance, the Trump handout gives the impression he has a 19 point lead. The actual poll says that Biden is polling at 50% with Trump at 48% — a near tie, rather than a hefty certain win. In North Carolina, contrary to the 17-point lead Trump’s printout shows, the actual poll reflects Biden leading by 4 points — 51% to 47%. In Georgia, the full poll data shows the two tied at 49% — the partial data Team Trump gave to reporters would mislead a reader to see Trump with a ten point lead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2020 8:15 AM

It's still pretty frightening that it's still that close. People are braindead, I swear to god.

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2020 8:15 AM

That bronzer on his face in r27’s photo makes him more hideous than I could imagine. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2020 8:43 AM

People tell me Trump will win. Gird your loins!

by Anonymousreply 30October 26, 2020 9:03 AM

He's so full of shit, it's literally oozing out of his pores @ r27

by Anonymousreply 31October 26, 2020 9:31 AM

People tell me R30's a big fucking troll.

Kick him in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 32October 26, 2020 10:38 AM

r23, r24, r26 ---'Trolliest' of trolls, Marie posts, it as she sees it. That was a dispatch from the front.

Here is some good news for those need can't walk past graveyards w/out whistling.

[bold]Dave Wasserman @Redistrict[/bold] · A few days out, the picture of this race is pretty clear:

1) Biden's lead (52%-43%) larger & more stable than Clinton's in '16

2) Far fewer undecided/third party voters than '16

3) District-level polls (which showed big problems for Clinton in '16) back up national/state polls

If you're looking for a horse race narrative right now, you're not going to find it here. There was a time when it was easy to imagine this race going much differently. Eight days out, it's much, much harder. I've seen...almost enough.

Btw, virtually none of this assessment has anything to do with early turnout data, which tells us next to nothing about the vote preferences of the final electorate.

It's based on a body of polling data that's fundamentally different from 2016's polls.

------------------

Wasserman is addressing the fear Democrats have of a repeat of 2016. He shows he tweets from four years ago.

Here are his very different assessments from 4 yrs ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 26, 2020 10:42 AM

Alternative facts.

by Anonymousreply 34October 26, 2020 10:46 AM

Turnout for Trump on election day is going to completely annihilate "early voting" numbers for Democrats. He has more support now, especially among minorities, than he had in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 35October 26, 2020 10:58 AM

Please, that was printed on a Hewlett Packard Jet Pro in someone's home office in Pensacola. They couldn't spell out President?

by Anonymousreply 36October 26, 2020 12:18 PM

Reading all the conservative tweets on that thread linked by Op is hilarious: "Leslie Stahl is a terrible interviewer!" "Trump will win in a landslide" and on and on

by Anonymousreply 37October 26, 2020 12:47 PM

People think the word "poll" means the same thing whether it is online or scientifically done.

They're not.

An online poll is open to anyone who wants to click a button on line.

Scientific polls ask lots of qualification questions so we know who is answering the questions so they can be categorized properly--have you voted yet? Do you intend to vote? What party are you registered with? etc.

by Anonymousreply 38October 26, 2020 12:50 PM

[quote]Turnout for Trump on election day is going to completely annihilate "early voting" numbers for Democrats.

WRONG. That Trumpian theory is not going to work. While there will be a large turn out of Republicans on election day, from a shear numbers standpoint all the early voting will still swamp that final number. Not to mention with all the Trump super spreader events he has had lately, chances are a lot of his followers will get Covid just in time for voting day and stay home.

by Anonymousreply 39October 26, 2020 12:57 PM

R35 - just as surely as your hole gets annihilated by George Glass every night.

by Anonymousreply 40October 26, 2020 1:09 PM

50% of Americans have already voted--and we still have a week to go

by Anonymousreply 41October 26, 2020 1:09 PM

Republicans eliminating polling places in Red states may end up helping the Democrats. If there’s one polling place and millions of voters, and the Republicans didn’t early vote, then most of them are going to give up. The Democratic votes will already be banked.

If you’re a Democrat, please vote early. November 3rd is going to be everything from unmasked Covid coughers to rampaging, flag waving Trumpers. If anything goes wrong, let it be the Republicans that can’t vote.

by Anonymousreply 42October 26, 2020 1:12 PM

I am voting on election day as a Democrat just to balance out that Republican "wave" they think they are going to get. Yes I know voting early is better but in my case I live in a blue state and have 3 polling places within walking distance. I have never waited more than 15 minutes. Plus I like feeling like I actually voted on the day.

by Anonymousreply 43October 26, 2020 1:15 PM

What is he seeing that I’m not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 26, 2020 1:18 PM

[quote] Republicans eliminating polling places in Red states may end up helping the Democrats.

They just eliminated polling places in black neighborhoods

by Anonymousreply 45October 26, 2020 1:19 PM

Haha OP is also on my ignore list, so clear troll

by Anonymousreply 46October 26, 2020 1:20 PM

[quote]Turnout for Trump on election day is going to completely annihilate "early voting" numbers for Democrats.

Sure, Jan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 26, 2020 1:25 PM

[quote]He has more support now, especially among minorities, than he had in 2016.

He's demonstrably lost support, as evidenced by the Lincoln Project and the host of Democrats running for various state offices who have Republicans vouching for them and conservative newspapers endorsing them.

The small uptick in black and Latino male support for Trump doesn't translate into an overall increase in support, nor does it translate into any electoral votes for him. The Latino support tends to be in FL and TX which he already won in 2016, so no increase there, and the black demographic support is in urban areas where it won't outweigh the overwhelming Democratic votes.

by Anonymousreply 48October 26, 2020 1:35 PM

[quote]Here is some good news for those need can't walk past graveyards w/out whistling.

You need to stop relying on Google Translate for your posts, darling.

by Anonymousreply 49October 26, 2020 1:37 PM

It's mathematically impossible for retard voters to "swamp" the massive turnout and millions upon millions of Democratic votes we are banking every single day, and have been a while now.

The increase in Black female vote plus the increase in white college educated women and non-college educated women will bury whatever miniscule pickup you have among Black macho-wannabe men.

You. Don't. Have. The. Votes.

And everybody knows it.

by Anonymousreply 50October 26, 2020 1:38 PM

Typing it up and distributing it makes it so. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 51October 26, 2020 1:51 PM

The consistent polls from battleground and heretofore red states that show Biden at or above 50% put a lie to the argument that those states are still up for grabs.

by Anonymousreply 52October 26, 2020 2:00 PM

I hope that this is like the Kerry/Obama election. The media kept portraying that as a too-close-to-call race, but it was over by 10 pm on election day.

by Anonymousreply 53October 26, 2020 2:03 PM

My pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 54October 26, 2020 2:11 PM

[Quote] Kerry/Obama election

R53 Which election was that?

by Anonymousreply 55October 26, 2020 2:19 PM

Shows states he's worried about. What about MI, WI, MN, and PA?

by Anonymousreply 56October 26, 2020 2:20 PM

R45, not always. In one state (Texas?), they have one polling place per county, so, 10,000 population in the county, one polling place, 1 million population in another county, one polling place. They don’t want cities to vote because they’re blue. The small towns are red.

Everyone freaked out about that, but think about it. Tiny towns usually don’t overwhelm the numbers of voters in the biggest cities. And people of both parties are in the big cities. So blocking Democrats from voting on Election Day in big cities means nothing if they vote early. And it can wipe out a lot of Republican votes if they’re all trying to vote on one day and it’s physically impossible.

by Anonymousreply 57October 26, 2020 2:21 PM

These numbers are not that unreasonable---far more Ds voted early via mail or drop box whereas more Rs are waiting to vote in person on election day.

by Anonymousreply 58October 26, 2020 2:25 PM

There are still millions of Democratic voters who have plenty of time to vote early.

BANK THOSE VOTES.

by Anonymousreply 59October 26, 2020 2:31 PM

President Titty Baby

by Anonymousreply 60October 26, 2020 2:36 PM

If people aren't focused, it will be President Titty Baby: Season Two.

by Anonymousreply 61October 26, 2020 2:52 PM

I'm all for letting Republicans vote in person on election day.

First of all, they should be bearing the brunt of the risk of catching COVID-19 on election day, because they put this incompetent asshole in the White House and he's the reason it became a shit show. They are the ones who politicized a fucking virus.

Also, long lines are a deterrent, things come up on election day-cars break down, you forget, etc, but all democratic votes already made in advance are done.

Let them leave it to the last day.

by Anonymousreply 62October 26, 2020 6:18 PM

R55, Sorry, Romney/Obama

by Anonymousreply 63October 26, 2020 6:37 PM

[quote] . In one state (Texas?), they have one polling place per county, so, 10,000 population in the county, one polling place, 1 million population in another county, one polling place.

No, in Texas, they have one drop off box for ballots per county, not one polling place per county.

by Anonymousreply 64October 26, 2020 6:38 PM

Warm hand towels and chocolate chip cookies aren't for Press.

by Anonymousreply 65October 27, 2020 12:18 AM

r64 is correct. A lot of attention has been paid to Harris County (Houston) because the population is so high. But consider Brewster County, the largest county by square miles, 6,192 square miles. The population is 9,145. A county three times the size of Delaware has one drop box for mail-in ballots (for those people who don't trust the USPS for timely delivery). Alpine is the county seat, so I assume that's the site of the box. Think how far some people would need to drive. Abbott's policy screws most of the state, the bastard.

Texans resent this. Instead of deterring voters, he's angered people enough to get them off their asses. They won't let him have the satisfaction of suppressing their votes.

by Anonymousreply 66October 27, 2020 3:41 AM

Apparently 62 million people have already voted but aren't there only 200 million adults in the USA. Am I supposed to believe that people are that excited for Joe Biden despite their lack of enthusiasm? With 7 days to go, this seems off.

by Anonymousreply 67October 27, 2020 5:38 AM

[quote] Am I supposed to believe that people are that excited for Joe Biden despite their lack of enthusiasm? With 7 days to go, this seems off.

No. You're supposed to believe that people feel very strongly about Trump. That's what you're seeing. Either they're out there voting against him or they're out there voting for him.

Also, as people have been saying for actual decades, if you give people more time (and now another easier way) to vote then you will get a larger turnout. Mail in voting and early voting completely messes up the Republican's disenfranchisement of the vote.

If this country allowed people to vote by mail AND automatically registered everyone at the age of 18 then you'd see the most massive turnout in history.

You'll likely see people be more critical towards Biden after he's in the White House because even he knows he wasn't many people's first choice.

by Anonymousreply 68October 27, 2020 5:51 AM

The one thing everyone can count on is that Republicans want low turnout elections. That benefits them. That's why when Republicans control states, they make it harder for everyone to vote.

by Anonymousreply 69October 27, 2020 12:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!