Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dr Jill Biden's Chicken Parm Recipe

Kind of brilliant in that it's clear that she's actually made this many times and that the Slovenian Whore has never cooked anything except maybe the books of some Trump company.

DLers will no doubt be offended by several aspects of the recipe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 6, 2020 1:31 PM

Does she have a recipe for chicken...

FETTUCCINE?

I might change my vote.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 8:26 PM

She's delightful! As First Lady, I don't see how the Republicans and/or Fox News commentators could have anything critical to say.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 8:26 PM

She seems like a nice woman. I worked with a girl who was a huge deplorable and met the Bidens when they made an appearance at her school a few years back. She said Jill Biden was one of the nicest people she had ever met. She would definitely bring dignity back to the role of "First Lady".

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 8:38 PM

It will be so nice to have a First Lady with a brain again and I’m sure she will have plenty of projects that will actually mean something.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 8:45 PM

But where's her COOKIE recipe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 8:47 PM

Love her - just class!!

Recipe looks yummy!!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 8:48 PM

Looks like "Chicken Mozzarella" with a bit of Parm. Is this how the popular Italian-American dish is usually made? I'm not American, and have never been keen on chicken or fish in tomato sauce, so admit I'm completely ignorant on the subject of this dish. I was surprised to learn of Jill's Italian heritage, so I'm assuming this is how it's done.

To me, the chicken looked great before putting in the casserole. I would serve with lemon, Rocket salad, and Spaghetti Aglio e Olio... perhaps with dried peperoncini, more lemon, and a bit of parsley.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 8:50 PM

My only quibble with the recipe is that normally you dredge the chicken in flour before dipping it in the egg (the flour helps the egg adhere to the chicken.) Otherwise looks good, and I've never seen a recipe where you add mozzarella to the breadcrumbs before.

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 8:51 PM

HAHAHAHA OP....as if Trump or anyone else in that family would let Melania ANYWHERE near the books.

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2020 8:52 PM

It can't hold a candle to my Shrimp Parm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 8:53 PM

Michele Obama just dropped her cookie recipe too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2020 8:57 PM

That is a lot of cheese, looks like Dr. Biden just secured the DL FAT WHORE vote.

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 9:03 PM

Shrimp Parm sounds disgusting

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 9:05 PM

Damnit, Jill. Now I'm hungry.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 9:10 PM

I never dredge the chicken in flour before dipping it in the egg. I add a bit of heavy cream to the egg and I also use panko instead of regular bread crumbs. It works great and the coating is extra crunchy.

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 9:16 PM

r13 You in danger, gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2020 9:17 PM

r15 They make Italian-seasoned panko now, too. (Jill mentioned using Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs.)

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 9:18 PM

I once devised my own recipe where you dredged the chicken in Lipton Onion Soup dip and then coated it in potato chips. Needless to say, it was not one of my better efforts.

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2020 9:19 PM

Big whoop, this woman only make lunch, I do donkey shows in Tijuana!

by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2020 9:20 PM

A busy architect has no time for sharing recipes.

by Anonymousreply 20October 25, 2020 9:21 PM

R17, yeah, I know. They also make whole wheat panko if you're into that. You can also add some italian seasonings, like basil, oregano and red pepper flakes to your plain panko. It's very versatile.

by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2020 9:24 PM

I vill make delichious borscht feir next job at Kremlin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 25, 2020 9:26 PM

R18 that sounds good but salty.

by Anonymousreply 23October 25, 2020 10:38 PM

Because we have to make women with advanced degrees non-threatening.

FFS.

by Anonymousreply 24October 25, 2020 10:50 PM

Maybe if you had more chicken parm in your life R24, you would not feel so triggered by a woman, who managed to become a doctor, and make dinner.

by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2020 10:59 PM

Yes, great chicken recipe, blah, blah, blah! But can Jill shoot ping pong balls out of her vagina like Melania? I don’t think so!

by Anonymousreply 26October 25, 2020 11:06 PM

The fake Melania cartoon in Borat 2 was amazing

by Anonymousreply 27October 25, 2020 11:12 PM

R18 - sounds like a Simply Sarah dish

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2020 12:06 AM

Chicken dredged in smashed up Corn Flakes is actually pretty good but not for chicken parm

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2020 12:07 AM

Who is making this chicken parmesan as their victory dinner tonight?

by Anonymousreply 30November 6, 2020 1:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!