Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Conservative Gays RSVP now for the Post-Election DL Block & Bookmark Party Celeberating Trump's Landslide Victory!!

Conserv-queers mark your calendar for Nov 4th and make sure your name is on the A-list for DL's very first and very exclusive post Trump win DL block & bookmark party. Alcoholic beverages will of course be served and flavored with the liberal tears of the bawling queens from here on the DL. Now some of you may say, "I know what a block party is but what is a bookmark party?" Glad you asked, see I have been bookmarking multiple posts and responses to posts here on the DL. I did this so we can go back retrospectively and laugh hysterically at some of the most politically naive and economically ignorant statements found anywhere in the US as well as pointing and laughing at the ridiculous narratives that the lib DLers gobbled up from the liberal MSM. The bookmark part will feature ones like the long done and utterly disproven Trump-Russia collusion canards such as the "treason..." threads, which are a cornucopia of the dumbest theories since "flat earth." We'll drink, point & laugh and get our MAGA on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 7, 2020 8:34 PM

Drink, point, laugh and bathe in lib tears....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 6:53 PM

Liberal tears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 6:53 PM

Here ya go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 6:53 PM

More!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 6:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 6:54 PM

Thousands!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 6:54 PM

Thousands more!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 6:55 PM

Huge car rallies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 6:55 PM

Red Wave, Blue Grave!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2020 6:56 PM

Having conversations with oneself is a hallmark symptom of dementia, OP/r1/r2/R3/r4/r5/r6/r7/r8.

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2020 6:56 PM

Regular dementia or advanced Joe Biden dementia R10??

by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2020 7:00 PM

No, AuntieOP69 dementia.

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 7:01 PM

I'm R5 and I'm not the OP; I was merely replying.

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 7:01 PM

Oh how we’ll roar as all those marriages are dissolved with the stroke of a pen.

How we’ll chortle as we’re relieved of our occupations and residences and forced to marry females just to get by in a society that publicly affirms its hatred for us.

Oh my sides.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 7:06 PM

OP, goes out to clubs and gatherings pre-lubed, hoping someone, anyone will punch her sphincter. Her election hopes expressed here will be as empty as her hole.

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 7:09 PM

Like the Scientologists, NXIVMs, or Jim Jones group, Trumpistans look around and deliberately ignore or facilitate, disease, death, loss, strife and racism.

It oddly empowers and emboldens them.

It is a cult. Just like Hitler’s nazism or Mussolini’s fascism.

Scary.

And very sad.

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2020 7:12 PM

Trump dementia, Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 7:13 PM

Loser, Fired, Trial, Prison, Oblivion

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2020 7:15 PM

Aww, poor Trumptards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 7, 2020 7:25 PM

WOMP WOMP

OP = MOVIE SUPERVILLAIN FAIL

Just when you think Boris can't embarrass himself anymore ... THIS SHIT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 7, 2020 8:30 PM

FYI there are no "conservagays" on DL, OP.

It's JUST you and your many sock puppets.

by Anonymousreply 21November 7, 2020 8:32 PM

No one will ever fuck you for free, ever again.

by Anonymousreply 22November 7, 2020 8:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!