Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bethenny Frankel threatens once again to return. Chapter 849

Fucking hell she's addicted to so many things. I wonder if this is why Dorinda got the boot on her throat?'

I'm never coming back.

Never say never.

I'll never come back again, I have to focus on my daughter, and my latest business ventures.

I may come back if the conditions are right and I can plug my latest business ventures

I have too much going on in my life, so I need to leave the show.

I'm still grieving Dennis, so I obviously need to come back.

It was too soon for me to come back as I am still grieving Dennis, signed, The Widow Shields

The situation is too toxic with the ladies, I have other projects I need to focus on and I'm in love. Signed the soon to be Mrs. Bernon.

All of the business ventures I needed to focus on, including my next victim of a husband fell through, I may return to the group if the price is right.

And here we are...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 6:44 PM

Happy to hear it. She's the only reason I'd ever watch that show again. Whatever flaws she may have, she's witty.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 5:56 PM

She's a vile cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 6:02 PM

I NEED ATTENTION!!! Talk about me, please.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 6:08 PM

Here need for attention and approval is reaching Trumpian heights.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 6:17 PM

I would absolutely watch if Bethenny came back. She's smarter and wittier than the other women. Plus she really knows how to rile Ramona up. Her unpleasantness is worth it for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 6:24 PM

God, no. Bethenny was great in those first three seasons. But when she came back, she was an embittered, shrill egomaniac and it became "The Bethenny Show". She always had a kind of harshness to her in the earlier seasons but it wasn't completely overwhelming but that changed after her divorce from Jason (who was, in fact, evil). I don't want her back. But I will always respect what she did for Puerto Rico while Trump sat back and did nothing but throw towels at people.

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 6:28 PM

Sadly, she's probably the only one of all of them from all the franchises who has actually converted the celebrity into anything, especially since she started with almost nothing.

I mean, she was basically a charity case for Jill when she first started.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 6:43 PM

"But I will always respect what she did for Puerto Rico while Trump sat back and did nothing but throw towels at people."

And she let us know about it at every opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2020 6:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!