Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ADELE on SNL 10/24/2020

The Bachelor skit was perfection. I haven’t seen an SNL so entertaining in a couple years. Her voice, her looks, her acting. Wow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 5:45 PM

Holy shit! She looks very different.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 2:44 PM

She looked amazing - but like all SNLs, it had a few good moments, and a lot of things that fell flat.

I wonder if she's trying to get into acting. There always seems to be a push to break into other areas for female singers once they hit 30.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 2:55 PM

Holy shit! That's NOT Adele. I don't know who it is. Show me the massive hanging fat folds or horrendous scars. Bet she got ol' swingin' coconut size monkey tits. (I shouldn't be so rude. Whatever.)

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 2:59 PM

Did you really need to start a new thread? Moron.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 3:10 PM

I was just about to post this, but didn’t. You know why? Because I took the .08 seconds it took to search whether someone had already posted about this. ... you should have done the same

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 5:07 PM

She actually looks healthy here compared to a few months ago. Good for her!

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2020 5:25 PM

She still has her voice, so that’s a good thing.

She looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2020 5:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!