Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If Cardi B’s “WAP” is about women speaking frankly and openly about their sexuality and anatomy, then...

...why does she let that black guy continually call her a “whore” throughout the song? Isn’t that counter to her message? Why do black men treat black women like that?

by Anonymousreply 12October 27, 2020 1:18 AM

Because you are a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 2:07 PM

Because music today has no class or talent.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 2:10 PM

I’m officially an “old”. This song is disgusting to me. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 4:05 PM

On Melmac, wet ass pussy is a delicacy that is usually served with a fine white wine.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 4:11 PM

I wouldn’t want a black dude chanting “there’s whores in the house” while i’m trying to make an important statement to black women about loving their bodies. But that’s just me.

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2020 4:59 PM

She was a sex worker & still technically is. She can say anything she wants about how she sells herself & what kind of language she uses about herself. I'd explain further but I know where this thread is going:

White gay men: ummmm like I don't get this! Why does this woman/POC/trans/nonconforming person *DO* this thing?!

Someone attempts to explain subject's POV & culture

White gay men: EEEWWWWW GRODY! NOOOO!! (heaps on the insults)

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2020 5:39 PM

OP isn't looking for an answer, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2020 5:40 PM

[quote]that black guy

What does his race have to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2020 6:02 PM

Black straight men are just trash. I grew up in a very mixed neighborhood and let me tell you, on my street, the only black women who had live-in partners were also the breadwinners. Those women would work three jobs and get home in time for an ass-whooping from their bum bf. Their only other option was to commit to celibacy so they just accepted the dreggs.

And by the way, the fat white girls who hooked up with those men didn't fair better. We had half a dozen mixed race kids with no daddies and always because the father was a black guy.

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2020 6:04 PM

R6 = SJW

by Anonymousreply 10October 27, 2020 1:07 AM

OP is clearly trying to shit stir, r6

by Anonymousreply 11October 27, 2020 1:10 AM

Turn up the Eagles, the neighbors are listening...

by Anonymousreply 12October 27, 2020 1:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!