Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man accused of bestiality was allegedly caught by dog's owner on front porch

Please don't be white, please don't be white...

Good, he's not.

[quote] El Paso police said Chevance Smith is accused of engaging in sexual contact with a female 8-month-old Boxer/Pit Bull mix name Meda.

#NoHomo

[quote] The owner told police he noticed Meda's genitals were swollen and bleeding after he found Smith with the dog

He must have had a big dick to tear that dog up. Have you seen how aggressively dogs hump in the street?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 5:13 AM

What the fuck! What a jackass!! That part about "I didn't know you had dibs on it" killed me. Such people are a danger to society. I bet he has molested/will molest children too. People who don't know where to draw the line will keep doing one fucked up thing after another...their depravity knows no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 4:36 AM

[quote]He must have had a big dick to tear that dog up.

Dog genitalia isn't as big or wide as human genitalia, so it makes sense that the dog's vaginal area was swollen and bleeding.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 4:48 AM

I hope this guy does some time for this. He can get a chance to feel what that poor dog felt for about oh four years or so

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 5:01 AM

Do guys like this honestly find dogs "sexy" or is it just "I feel like raping something, that dog will do"?

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 5:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!