Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do you really think of me?

I'm feeling very insecure today. Have you asked your friend this, ever?

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2020 1:50 PM

If you have to ask, they really aren't a friend.

by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2020 4:05 AM

I'd have to see your penis before I could give you an answer.

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2020 4:10 AM

No, I've never asked that, and when I've had friends ask me that or related questions, it makes me like them less.

Also, people in a relationship who ask, "Do you love me?" Answer: "Less than I did before you asked me that."

I hate clingy, needy people.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2020 4:23 AM

No, I have never asked anyone that.

Don't.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2020 4:26 AM

It's none of your business what anyone thinks of you. Just live your life and don't obsess about it.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2020 5:06 AM

What people think of you affects your work and life.

by Anonymousreply 6October 31, 2020 11:56 PM

I've wanted to ask that of every person I've cared about.

Because my mom and dad left me with a sense of ambiguity about their feelings for me. That's pretty common, I think.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2020 12:02 AM

Enough about me, let’s talk about you...what do you think of me?...

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2020 12:03 AM

You know, I think if someone is really your friend they’d be sympathetic if you were feeling insecure and want to reassure you. Not sure what the crime is in expressing how you feel, even if it’s something “negative” like fearful, to someone who theoretically lives and cares about you.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2020 12:08 AM

You realize, OP, that saying you're feeling insecure first totally rules out an honest answer?

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2020 12:10 AM

Because an honest answer would be negative, R10? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2020 12:12 AM

You're awesome!!! Don't feel bad! And you should be nicer to yourself because you're better than you think you are! Happy Halloween sunshine. Everything will get better!

by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2020 1:28 AM

Thank you! I feel better already ❤ 💕

by Anonymousreply 13November 1, 2020 1:50 PM

Thank you! I feel better already ❤ 💕

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2020 1:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!