Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lisa Murkowski Reverses, Will Vote To Confirm Barrett

CNN reports:

Sen. Lisa Murkowski announced Saturday that she will ultimately vote yes on Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation to the Supreme Court of the United States.

“I believe that the only way to put us back on the path of appropriate consideration of judicial nominees, is to evaluate Judge Barrett as we would want to be judged — on the merits of her qualifications. And we do that when that final question comes before us. And when it does, I will be a yes,” Murkowski said on the Senate floor.

The Alaska Republican had been keeping her decision private and had previously said that she did not believe the Senate should be taking up a Supreme Court nomination this close to the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 27, 2020 9:08 PM

What a hypocrite. She said the vote should be done after the election.

This is why I hate these neo-conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2020 10:33 PM

Fuck those assholes. I assume if there's a close race in State, the GOP can take it to the SCOTUS. If Biden wins, he should expand the court.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 10:47 PM

She a fucking pathological liar. She just wanted money from pro-choice donors. there are more pro choice donors. She does not care about women. She does not care about dying and staving children. She is ripping medical care away from the American people, during a fucking PANDEMIC.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2020 10:53 PM

Her left eye is saying ‘I’m a reasonable person’ while her right eye is saying ‘The earthlings are almost under our control!’

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 10:59 PM

Does she have FAS?

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2020 11:04 PM

well duh

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 11:06 PM

Does she have WAP?

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 11:13 PM

Jesus Christ these people are too much. The entire rotten Republican Party is just a monolith of evil standing in the way of any hope of this country making any sort of progress, or even just staying where we are without rolling rapidly downhill backwards. This judge is no qualified and has a belief system out of the 13th century. But, they all think that’s just dandy. Fuck this bitch. The GOP are inhuman scum the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 11:15 PM

R7 No, her miss thang is as dry as a cactus. Probably hasn't been naturally lubricating in 30 years, the old fucking hag.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 11:16 PM

How do we destroy everyone one of the REFUG senators? Aren't there any decent Repugs of old, around any more? My grandmother was a Republican and she was kind and liberal-minded and fair and smart.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 11:19 PM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2020 11:24 PM

Well, you saw Mitch McConnell's hands? He was beating the shit out of her, which is a long process.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2020 11:25 PM

Dear Madam: FUCK YOU.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2020 11:28 PM

Typical Republican Cunt

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2020 11:29 PM

She looks like a raging cunt

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2020 11:32 PM

All they care about is getting re-elected. They know Handmaiden is unqualified. Whores.

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2020 11:34 PM

NASTY PEOPLE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2020 11:35 PM

Why do Alaska Natives support her?

by Anonymousreply 18October 27, 2020 9:03 PM

It's ovah.

by Anonymousreply 19October 27, 2020 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!