Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candy Spelling to join RHOBH!

And Tori too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2020 11:05 PM

Good. I’ve been saying Tori would be perfect for this franchise. I’m shocked it took this long.

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2020 6:23 PM

Why would candy do this when she has more money than bravo?

Tori I understand.

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 6:26 PM

R2-Fame Whooooooore.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2020 6:29 PM

You can never have enough money r2

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 6:30 PM

Finally! A steady paycheck for Tori. Hope she doesn’t blow it all. If she had any brains at all she’d hire a very tough money manager who kept her on a stable financial track.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2020 6:32 PM

I will be like a petulant kid in a Candy store.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 6:51 PM

I don’t watch any of the Bravo shows, but wondered how Kyle and Kathy would get along because Candy wrote an open letter to Paris back when Paris was going to jail telling her what a spoiled brat she was and how trashy she was acting. I googled and apparently Kathy Hilton is also going to be joining as a friend. This is a manufactured fight club!

Fame is a hell of a drug if it will make women who have all the money in the world want to go on television and fight for strangers to watch and laugh at but Candy is a hateful bitch with fuck you money and I think she’ll speak her mind.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 6:54 PM

So how are you Spelling DISASTER?

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 6:55 PM

I think this is genius. When there was news of Candi's consideration, I had suggested Tori would sweeten the deal. No one agreed in that thread. I believe an entirely new audience may tune in just to see this mysterious mother-daughter duo.

Despite what many think of Tori, Candi seems like a really mean cunt. Especially for leaving Tori in a bad place financially.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 8:48 PM

I stopped watching RHOBH when they brought on Erika Jayne and that awful Dorit person, but this might get me to tune in again.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 8:52 PM

I would 100% start watching this show again just to watch Candy and Kathy go at each other.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2020 8:54 PM

R10 I didn't care for Dorito either. Her husband was gross as well.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2020 8:54 PM

Hi numbnuts. This rumor was already debunked. It sounds like we are only getting Kathy Hilton and some new lady.

And that BORE Garcelle and Kyle just hugged in public.

I cannot even imagine what could possibly happen this season.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2020 8:55 PM

R13- Brice Sanders is almost always incorrect and has zero actual RHOBH ties. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 3:43 PM

It'd be much better if they would tap someone like Kira Reed (Bob Lorsch's wife). The we could rehash all the Taylor drama and Kira could out all the fake Birkin's on the show (her husband tried to collect 1.5m from Taylor after it was discovered her husband had defrauded his company....Taylor put up her Birkin's as collateral but SURPRISE! They were fakes).

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2020 1:25 AM

And Toto too? And Toto too!

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2020 1:44 AM

Well I hope Tatum will be making appearances as honorary surrogate number one daughter too.

by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2020 1:45 AM

They hired a Crystal but they need an Alexis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2020 11:04 PM

How much you want to bet Candy made her participation contingent on them giving that deadbeat daughter a part too.

by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2020 11:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!