Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ivanka and Jared are threatening to sue The Lincoln Project for putting up mean billboards making fun of them!

Boo hoo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 5:48 PM

Jared is so hot

by Anonymousreply 1October 24, 2020 2:07 AM

It makes me so angry they go after Hunter Biden when the older tRump kids have all used the White House to make money and swindle the public. grrrrrrrrr

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 2:09 AM

She was a grifter well before Trump ever thought about running. And I know that from the people who worked with her or, rather, got scammed by her.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2020 2:34 AM

R3, TELL US MORE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 2:53 AM

I love the Lincoln Project ads

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2020 2:54 AM

I told that story before: an ad agency in Canada was doing a campaign for the Magnum Bar ice cream. This was during the huge popularity of "The Apprentice", so, I'm guessing in mid- to late-2000s. The slogan was supposed to be "Live Like An Heir" or something close to that and they contacted Ivanka to do the promotion, who agreed to do appearances for the campaign, etc, for, what I think was close to $1M. One request they had for her: she couldn't promote any other of her businesses while being the spokesperson for Magnum. If I recall correctly, she signed the contract, broke it by pitching some other crap of hers and pocketed the money.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 3:00 AM

I just don't understand why they don't have their spots on network or cable television. They are so good, they deserve to be seen. The "Men" spot should be played during every NFL game and The World Series.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 3:15 AM

r3, don't forget about that mysterious arson at her business partner's house...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 3:26 AM

Who in their right mind gives these people a cent BEFORE they do the job?

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 4:27 PM

Those are her Goya Beans holding hands.

I *love* that they parody her illegally shilling for Goya hands to gesture to the Trump Failure Covid Death Toll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 5:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!