Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Worth Watching Just For Trump's Reaction At The End

When Netanyahu disses him, his whole face goes sour and he stops listening. The whole press corps was there.

(You also get to see that Trump unsurprisingly has zero grasp of foreign affairs)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2020 8:18 PM

What are you talking about, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 11:22 PM

Watch the video at the link R1

If it doesn't open for you try this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 11:34 PM

After close to four years of watching this incompetent imbecile denigrate the office to which he was elected, It surprises me still to hear a POTUS cast slurs at his political opponents to a foreign head of government.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 11:36 PM

He's trash. That is not how a professional acts, like some sort of spurned,loser ex BF. Total embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2020 11:38 PM

I've seen enough of Trump - I'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2020 11:43 PM

The next time I see Trump, I want him to be gasping his last breaths with a black man's knee crushing his neck.

Have a wonderful day!

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2020 11:48 PM

Not a fan of Netanyahu, but he did play that beautifully with minimal hesitation.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2020 11:53 PM

I can imagine Netanyahu on the other end of the line rolling his eyes and mouth forming a smirk.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 11:54 AM

no need to watch, he's a dumb cunt, always was

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 11:56 AM

“History records who did what”

That was what Dump DIDNT want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 12:20 PM

Netanyahu and Trump were biddies, what was that about, he's literally the Trump of Israel.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2020 12:34 PM

And yet, if Trump was trashing Hillary to another head of government, YoutMillennialCunt would be cheering Trump on.

YourMillennialCunt is why we've had these last four wretched years of Trump. Blame him and his Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2020 12:44 PM

Boris Johnson, the Trump of the UK, has been caught on camera mocking him. Even other Trumps don't like him!

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2020 12:47 PM

R11, politicians don’t make friends or become “buddies”, they form allies to benefit their country.

Trump is a moron and doesn’t understand how this works. He has no friends, just people who used and flattered him to advance their goals for their own countries. As they should.

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2020 12:48 PM

BoJo and Bibi are much smarter than Trump. They may lie but not about random unimportant things the way Trump does.

Which is why Trump's only real bond with another world leader is Kim Jong Un

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2020 12:52 PM

Nothing like childish name calling of an opponent to a foreign leader to show the true spirit of the good ol' US of A!

Of the presidents in my lifetime I've never once heard Reagan, the two Bushes, Clinton or Obama ever call an opponent a first grade nickname. This guy is an embarrassment of epic proportions.

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2020 1:01 PM

[quote] embarrassment of epic proportions

Indeed R16

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2020 1:56 PM

What I don't understand is why is Netanyahu distancing himself from Trump now? Is Trump not going to win the election after all and Netanyahu knows it?

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2020 2:11 PM

[quote] Is Trump not going to win the election after all

Please tell me you don't live in the US...

by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2020 2:21 PM

[quote]What I don't understand is why is Netanyahu distancing himself from Trump now? Is Trump not going to win the election after all and Netanyahu knows it?

Even a corrupt asshole like Bibi understands decorum. He's not going to lower himself to the level of a spoiled 70-something toddler who has no business being in government (let alone the so-called leader of the free world!).

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2020 2:26 PM

Bibi isn't an idiot and he knows he's probably going to be working with Joe soon. Normal leaders don't engage in Trump's bullshit. That's why his only friends are Putin and Kim.

by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2020 2:37 PM

[quote] Bibi isn't an idiot and he knows he's probably going to be working with Joe soon. Normal leaders don't engage in Trump's bullshit. That's why his only friend is Kim.

Fixed.

Putin considers Trump a useful idiot and manipulates him. But they are in no way friends.

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2020 2:43 PM

Didn’t see any reaction.

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2020 2:57 PM

Bibi and Boris are both tools. However, they can complete sentences and clearly smarter than Yam Tits.

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2020 2:58 PM

It’s a peace treaty between Israel and Sudan or as someone in the comments says: between two countries not at war.

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2020 8:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!