Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What was your best Craigslist M4M hookup story?

Well?? I know you guys used it once or twice to meet men secretly...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382August 18, 2022 2:54 PM

You first slut.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 9:02 PM

I used to find many a gentleman caller there! *blushes*

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 9:04 PM

I'll tell you the "best" as in, worst.

There was a guy who said that he lived right around the block from me.

By that, he meant that he was homeless.

I happened to have come home from a club that night, and was wasted off my ass.

I gave him my address, but I passed out on my bed.

About an hour later, I woke up to someone showering in my bathroom.

It was this homeless guy, who put his backpack and dirty clothes on my bedroom floor.

When he was done showering, I said that I felt sick from drinking and needed to sleep.

I politely asked him to leave (so that he wouldn't murder me), and thankfully he did.

I proceeded to lock the door and disinfect every inch of my house.

NEVER again.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 9:04 PM

This was not a hook-up, but I had an ad on Craigslist. The email relay system did not hide email addresses. A long-time friend of mine and my family responded. We live in a very small town and his email address was very descriptive of who he was. There was no question. I never suspected a thing in 30 years of knowing the guy. I admit, I did respond back to him and tell him who it was. I went to visit him and all was cool. It was good for a laugh and admitted that he "recently" discovered he was at least bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2020 9:11 PM

Some of the hottest marines including one that spent the night with me and bottomed for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2020 9:13 PM

I advertised for an East Indian guy and got one, actually from Mauritius. He was married, so I started feeling guilty and ended it after a couple of sessions. But man he was hot and he had a nice, long, uncut dick. Very passionate.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2020 9:15 PM

Over five years ago I advertised for a straight masculine male who just wants a "blow and go."

We still hook up, to this day.

I guess it works for him.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2020 9:17 PM

^ Oh, look, the straight guy fetishist has arrived

No one ever told them that genuinely straight guys aren't reading m4m personal ads

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2020 9:22 PM

Poor, R8.

It must be so confining to live in an 8x8 box.

Your world seems so small.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2020 9:24 PM

The sex addict straight guys do, r8. You would be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2020 9:24 PM

Straight sex addicts seek out sex with females

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2020 9:25 PM

God damn, OP. Who is that?

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2020 9:26 PM

R9, at least I'm living in the real world.

And I'm not a self-loathing bottom who worships straight guys

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2020 9:26 PM

There used to be an option called Missed Connections, or something like that. It was great for figuring out what gyms had hot steam rooms, etc. RIP personals on Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2020 9:28 PM

I used to meet up with guys who were visiting NYC. I saw the inside of some of NYC's nicest hotels. I was extremely disappointed in the Waldorf Astoria! I was expecting more. Two that I had on my list were The Sherry-Netherland and the Plaza, neither of which I got to see. Most of the time it was the Marriott Marquis, the Crown Plaza, the Hilton or the Millennium. Once was in The Peninsula which was nice. They had free Lindt chocolates at the front desk.

I will say that Craigslist was miles better than AOL chatrooms. The men on CL were ready to meet. In AOL chatroom, a guy would string you along for hours and then drop you.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2020 9:37 PM

[quote] I will say that Craigslist was miles better than AOL chatrooms

AND Grindr.

There was nothing like Craigslist M4M.

Fast, easy and effective.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2020 9:40 PM

R11, I know straight sex addicts that have women, or are married and they enjoy the chase of cock. It’s the secrecy. They enjoy the excitement.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2020 9:44 PM

Whatever you need to tell yourself. I've know straight sex addicts and they are just as uninterested in sex with men as other straight guys

The "chase" of cock? Not much of a "chase" if all you have to do is respond to an ad

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2020 9:48 PM

R18 , you’re sour.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2020 9:53 PM

R15, what do you use for your hotel excursions, now that craigslist has died?

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2020 9:54 PM

[quote][R15], what do you use for your hotel excursions, now that craigslist has died?

Nothing really seems to work now. I've tried Grindr and I've tried Doublelist. My specialty was hooking up with married men. I'm not sure where they go (pre-Covid). For some reason, Craigslist was the sweet spot. I had many pleasurable encounters.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2020 10:00 PM

Craigslist hookups? Is OP posting from 1996?

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2020 10:08 PM

Try 1989, when those stupid "976" numbers were all the rage. You'd pay $3 per minute to listen to other closet cases breathe into the phone. Not the best investment, in hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2020 10:20 PM

R23 and to think you could have bought Apple or amazon stocks with those 3 dollars.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2020 10:31 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2020 9:31 PM

A former roommate met his husband on there.

by Anonymousreply 26October 30, 2020 1:25 PM

I had just moved to SF from NYC, and at that point in my life was really into milking guys - fingering their prostate while i sucked their dick. On 4th of July, this tall, sexy guy answered, sent pics and invited me over. He was gay but had a natural masculine energy, a furry chest and loved getting his dick sucked and hole played with, plus he was the best dirty talker I've ever been with and his dick was beautiful....just perfect. I met up with maybe a half dozen or so times, normally I am a top but he was so hot that I really wanted him inside me. I wanted him to turn me out! We tried a couple of times but I am a lousy bottom...too tight and too in my head.

The best part about CL now is that I still have all the old emails so I can take a wank through memory lane every now and then. I got a ton of ass then so there are many to choose from but George the dirty-talking pothead is a sentimental favorite.

by Anonymousreply 27October 30, 2020 1:46 PM

R27; but the old emails won’t do you that much good because they run through the cl server and if you write to them you wouldn’t be able to reach the actual person through them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 28October 30, 2020 1:55 PM

I advertised looking for a Republican senator, and the site crashed.

by Anonymousreply 29October 30, 2020 1:58 PM

R29 that's why it's called memory lane and not reconnection road. Getting in touch with an old trick is an (almost) universally bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 30October 30, 2020 2:04 PM

I had just broken up with my bf of 3 years and was feeling particularly shitty. I answered an ad from a “cop” looking to get blown. When I went over he had his uniform and night stick on display in the bedroom. Great dick and loved getting it sucked and I was, and still am, very good at it. We exchanged numbers and hooked up frequently for some time just for head, sometimes 2-3 a night. Fast forward to about a year later and I was working in NYC casting office. In comes the “cop” to audition. The uniform and nightstick from night one were part of a costume. We continued hooking up and he eventually graduated to fucking me which he did very well. Great fucker with a great cock. My one and only CL hookup.

by Anonymousreply 31October 30, 2020 2:39 PM

R14, Missed Connections is still there...or so I’m told. 😉😉

by Anonymousreply 32October 30, 2020 2:53 PM

Married guy with a huge, enormously thick cock, but I remember his body more, because he was very nondescript until his clothes came off. He was unbelievably muscled and defined with a dusting of blond fur everywhere. Perfection. Had a great time, never saw him again. Don't remember his name if we even exchanged names.

Another time I was stranded at a hotel during a blizzard while on a business trip and hooked up through craigslist with a fellow traveler right there in the hotel. This was years before apps so it was pretty novel to connect with someone so close.

by Anonymousreply 33October 30, 2020 3:01 PM

From the years 2008, after I had just graduated college,,until literally the very last day Craigslist casual encounters was active—March 18, 2018–I sucked off hundreds of guys. I couldn’t tell you how many because I lost count, but what was astonishing was that I pulled so many hot guys in spite of the fact that i was competing with a bunch of other cocksuckers.

I posted constantly because it was so easy to score. Straight/closeted bi guys were well represented on CL, and it was so easy to get with them. Unlike Doublelist, Craigslist was actually anonymous so it attracted lots of curious guys. Also immensely popular we’re my gloryhole ads.

I can’t name a specific example of the hottest because there were so many hot experiences—blowing guys in my backseat, while he drove, in public, in bathrooms, at my place/theirs. Mostly hot guys in their 20’s/30’s.

I miss Craigslist everyday. It was iconic and there’s nothing that will ever replicate the ease and excitement of hooking up with tons of hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 34October 30, 2020 3:09 PM

Actually, one event does stand out. March 2009. I was 23, living in San Antonio, and posted an ad looking to suck dick.

For reference, in my early 20’s I was still struggling with my orientation. I knew I liked guys, and knew I loved to suck cock, but wasn’t a compulsive cocksucker, like I became in my mid-20’s. I was also VERY handsome (not a day went by where someone wouldn’t stop me and comment on how hot/sexy/beautiful I was).

Back to that day in March 2009... After rejecting 12 or so replies from the typical fat, ugly and/or elderly, I received a response from a very tall (6’6” 180lbs) whit 19yo Air Force military man. I was ecstatic! He had a fat 9” dick and said he wanted head.

He came over pulled off his pants and I sucked him off. I wasn’t very good back then, as i simply didn’t have much practice. I remember licking under his musky ballsack, and actually starting to shake uncontrollably because it smelled so good. He was like, “are you okay?” 😂

After about 15 minutes he came and I did too, without even touching myself. From that moment forward I become obsessed with sucking dick. He wanted to meet up again but sadly we never did.

by Anonymousreply 35October 30, 2020 3:18 PM

I have a Craigslist guy who I still see now (though not so far this year for obvious reasons). I think the first time was in 2014 and we meet a few times a year. He’s Greek and “straight” and he drives over and parks around the corner. I get in, suck his big fat dick, and greedily swallow his load. Same routine every time. Never gets old.

by Anonymousreply 36October 30, 2020 4:30 PM

R4 what a waste. If you knew who he was and he didn’t know who you were, that was the perfect opportunity for some shenanigans. I would have set up a glory hole or something and maintained my friendship with him, and I would have gotten off on the fact that he had no idea it was me.

by Anonymousreply 37October 30, 2020 4:40 PM

R37, sounds like R4 is actually a decent friend and not a huge creep like you.

by Anonymousreply 38October 30, 2020 5:51 PM

R34 have you tried any other method out since cl died?

by Anonymousreply 39October 30, 2020 7:59 PM

Everytime there's a 🆑 thread, I poke in to see that I'm not mentioned. I used it that much. What a boon it was. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 40October 31, 2020 5:04 AM

Can anyone elaborate why the Craigslist personals were shut down? I've always blamed the Trump administration...but maybe that's the one thing they're not guilty of, lol.

by Anonymousreply 41October 31, 2020 5:32 AM

R41 They were shut down due to murders and robberies, catfishing turned tragic.

by Anonymousreply 42October 31, 2020 7:54 AM

I didn’t have a lot of craigslist encounters, but one that sticks out is when I emailed a married mechanic who was looking for a girl to come over while his wife and kids were away on holiday. I figured I had nothing to lose by offering to suck his cock if he failed to find a woman. Well he’d never done anything with a guy before but he let me fuck him. We didn’t kiss or anything like that and he kept his eyes tightly shut the whole time I was fucking him. Which was... kind of hot! Afterwards I went to my brother’s house and smoked a huge hit of DMT.

by Anonymousreply 43October 31, 2020 9:34 AM

Back in my 20s I was delusional enough to think European = hot, so I placed an ad looking for European guys. Unfortunately, the fat slob Serbian isn't what I had in mind.

by Anonymousreply 44October 31, 2020 11:00 AM

R3, untouched by a hobo.

by Anonymousreply 45October 31, 2020 11:28 AM

I used to be a big slut, and used Craigslist probably 100s of times. Damn, I miss it.

by Anonymousreply 46October 31, 2020 11:30 AM

This reminds me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 31, 2020 11:32 AM

"Straight/closeted bi guys were well represented on CL"

Truer words have never been spoken. Damn, some of the absolute HOTTEST married or with-girlfriend guys flocked to that place. I am only a top and you would be shocked (or maybe not) how many guys actually wanted to try getting fucked, prostate massage or in a few cases just rimmed - which often led to more. Many had very specific fetishes - getting spanked and fingering come to mind - but some of these guys were so sexy it was worth it. Many times guys emailed me outside of CL and I was able to figure out full names and find them on Facebook or later Instagram, etc. Their stories checked out 9 times out of 10. Of course I never pestered them but it was interesting to see their day-to-day "straight" lives. I really liked the transactional component to sex and lack of drama or hassle with these hookups - not to mention the privacy on my end as well. Of course Grindr was a huge draw for hot sex when it first started catching on in a big way (met a ton of guys there too - and often the rendezvous usually occurred much faster) but IMO it has severely gone downhill in the last few years. Same with Scruff which I finally stopped using all together. Adam4Adam is still somewhat reliable but not as heavily populated as it used to be either. The "straight" closeted guys often have no pics in their profile (they message them) and often delete accounts quickly and later create a new one once they are horny again. DoubleList only seems to work well when you post an actual ad (rare for me) verses reply to one and when they do get back to your reply it's often a week later after either finding another fuck buddy that day or just jerking off. COVID has changed everything on my end and not worth the risk - although I have browsed a bit just out of curiosity. I can see the privacy issue with all of these other tools (verses almost complete anonymity with CL) and none will ever be what CL once was. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 48October 31, 2020 11:34 AM

I once had an accidental 3 way from posting on Craigslist. I put up my add and a guy answered and I invited him over, but then never heard another word, so I invited another guy over who responded. While in the bedroom getting busy with the 2nd guy my door bell rang and it was the 1st guy! So I asked the guy who i was fucking if he was interesting in having a third and also asked the new guy, and every one was into it. Had a really fun time that night, so much cum was spilled, and we all got along great. I also saw those guys several more times, but never at the same time for another 3 way. Fun times with Craigslist!

by Anonymousreply 49October 31, 2020 1:58 PM

our city's doublelist has picked up since covid / anybody have that happen near you?

by Anonymousreply 50November 1, 2020 5:22 PM

I had a Latino super have me come over to his workroom in the basement of his building. He was married with two daughters. He had a bit of a dad belly but massive arms and a gorgeous face, thick muscular legs. He liked white boys with thick, phat asses. He didn't speak much English but he looked at my ass when I got there, said "nice" and gave it a rough but loving squeeze.

He would not kiss, but he nuzzled my neck and ear before pushing me onto his monster cock, which sprung out from his boxer shorts. The thing was a soup can. He made me do poppers, which I had not done in a long time, to get it in my. He fucked in me about four or five positions - including missionary on the floor - my back popped in a few places - and I remember thinking, 'oh, i'm getting fucked AND a chiropractic adjustment! Two gifts!'

He talked dirty in English and Spanish, saying things like 'I love fucking your ass pussy' - it was kinda hot. When he was ready, he pulled out and shot the most cum I've ever seen in my life from one cock lol. I needed three of four paper towels to clean off after.

Afterward, when he walked me out, it was raining, and he held a large umbrella for me to my car. It was very sweet.

Sadly I never got to see him again.

by Anonymousreply 51November 1, 2020 6:10 PM

One night there was an ad from a trucker who was at a truck stop about half a mile away from me. We texted a pic of each other,both liked what we saw and agreed to hook up . I pull around to the back of the truck stop (never having been there before) and theres like 100 trucks ! I texted him and asked wich one he was in and he tells me the red and black one . I find it knock on the door and this handsome older black guy opens the door and asks me what I need. I stammered out an apology and explained I had gotten his truck mixed up with someone elses when he looked down at me,smiled and said "you lookin for some dick tonite?" I figure what the hell,bird in the hand and all that and climb up .

He pops open his jeans and pry's out this stump buster . Not more than 5-6 inches,but so wide I could barely get my mouth around it .Im a skilled cocksucker but that was some serious work ,so when he asks me if I take it up the ass I readily agree. I crawl into his little bunk and before you can say Jack Robinson my head is smashed against the side and hes fucking me like he hasnt gotten sex in a decade . I had to beg him to slow down as it truly was hurting though I was hardly a virgin.When he came I thought he was going to break my spine ,he shoved in that hard and deep . Never did hear from the original guy again.

by Anonymousreply 52November 2, 2020 4:29 AM

[quote]I pull around to the back of the truck stop (never having been there before)

Mm hmmm. It’s ok, Lot Lizard. We ain’t judging.

by Anonymousreply 53November 2, 2020 7:08 AM

Very hot men. Men who refused face pictures were either uggo (goodbye at the door) or very hot and needed discretion. Local newsmen were a common score in NY and one gave the best head ever.

by Anonymousreply 54November 2, 2020 8:35 AM

R54 - almost 80% of the "straight" guys that I topped from CL refused face pics and honestly there was never an ugly mug in the bunch. Maybe I was just lucky. I found that 9 times out of 10 they were hotter in person than in their pics. This could be due to not knowing how to take pictures of themselves with the right techniques or something, but I was always pleasantly surprised. A large number of them shaved their private regions more than I prefer, but that is really a non-issue.

by Anonymousreply 55November 2, 2020 9:44 AM

Craigslist was the best. I had a few memorable hookups on that site. Once when I was traveling on business in San Antonio, I connected with a guy who came to my hotel room. Beautiful Puerto Rican guy, engaged to be married to a woman. Such a sweet and friendly guy, and he had the biggest cock I'd ever seen in real life - about 9" uncut and thick.

While I was sucking him, I pulled his foreskin up over the head of his dick and stuck my tongue inside it. He went, "Oh, my God!" and came seconds later. He said no one had ever done that to him before. The guy was good to go again after just a few minutes and could not get enough of the foreskin play.

Before he left my room that night, he said, "I think I wanna be with guys." I felt kind of bad for him, because I knew he was conflicted and had to go back to his hetero life. I was also pissed that we lived in different states and that I'd never see him again, because he was one of the most fun hookups I'd ever had.

I think about him once in a while and wonder if he had the courage to come out and live his life as a gay man or if he remained in the closet, got married, had kids, and continued to hook up with guys online.

by Anonymousreply 56November 2, 2020 10:57 AM

Craigslist personals was around for so long and that’s probably why so many guys used it. It was just something that everyone knew about or clicked on at some point while on Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 57November 2, 2020 6:36 PM

[quote]There used to be an option called Missed Connections, or something like that. It was great for figuring out what gyms had hot steam rooms, etc. RIP personals on Craigslist.

The horny have migrated to Missed Connections and Activities to post coded hookup ads (e.g., "Woodworking enthusiast needs board polished").

by Anonymousreply 58November 2, 2020 6:48 PM

R58, do you really think the straight married guys would figure that out? I think their hooking up days are over...

by Anonymousreply 59November 2, 2020 6:52 PM

I met Hans Berlin on Craigslist, when he was a working actors and before he was a porn star. I knew he was German before I met him because he was so direct and blunt. I fucked him regularly for two years before I moved out of Weho. He enjoyed being DPd and was a total cum whore. Nice guy too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 2, 2020 8:54 PM

R60 did he tell you his name or you just figured it out yourself?

by Anonymousreply 61November 3, 2020 1:10 PM

R61 He had not yet begun his porn career. He told his acting name, and eventually, his real last name, which I can’t pronounce. He was go go dancing as a survival job, trying to get acting gigs. He had been on one season of a day time soap opera. He showed me some of his soap scenes...he was a terrible actor. Wooden and stiff...kinda like his porn scenes.

by Anonymousreply 62November 3, 2020 1:19 PM

While there were definitely a lot of closeted guys on CL, as I have posted here before, my (gay) friends and I quickly figured out that the easiest way to quickly draw the hottest guys was to post an ad claiming to be a "straight curious jock, very discreet" with details like "GF out of town and looking to experiment" or "just got engaged and want to try this once before I settle down." You'd pull in lots of more masculine gay/bi guys and lots of closeted "straight" guys who were looking to hook up with other "discreet straight guys"

So not all the "straight" guys you blew were straight.

That's not to discount how many were living straight lives however. There were a lot of men who are now between the ages of say 45and 60 who came of age sexually at a time when gay sex = HIV = death, and so chose to get married or at least not engage in gay sex. By the late-00s however, things had changed and I think many of them were ready to revisit that side and CL was an easy and discreet way to do so. I remember there were a number of those guys whose ads would specify they would only get head with a condom on and seemingly there were enough guys willing to oblige them.

by Anonymousreply 63November 3, 2020 1:33 PM

Hottest scene I ever had off CL was two guys, both bottoms, who were looking for a "straight jock" to service.

They were good looking, in shape, maybe mid-20s (I was 27 or 28 I think) They both worked me over orally--first time I'd ever had two guys blowing me at the same time--and then I took turns fucking them. It was sort of like a porn movie, they were on the bed with their asses in the air making out while moved between them.

by Anonymousreply 64November 3, 2020 1:37 PM

I was in vegas for a week and posted that I was a dominant top looking for muscle bottoms but I posted a long description about what I thought being dominant was - not angry verbal but controlling and no pain (in a nutshell it was more wordy)- no lie I got 7 responses with pics each guy hotter than the next. The first one I set up was this latin guy, probably 25 ish. He was ripped but short, about 5'7". I told him when he came to my room to not come in unless he was willing to be mine when the door closed. He came in, was super nervous. I told him to strip, he did without hesitation. Told him I needed to inspect him since I told him to shower and douche first. He was ripped as hell and hard as a rock before I even stood up. I walked around him, sniffed him, licked his ear and neck. Told him to bend over and I tongued his ass. told him he passed. I fucked the hell out of him that night and he was putty in my hands. Set up two other guys that week and the first guy came back three times.

by Anonymousreply 65November 3, 2020 1:58 PM

Back when I was still married to a woman, I hooked up with this guy younger than me Through CL who had a partner older than me. One afternoon, I’m standing on the sofa with my dick in juniors mouth, bracing myself with my hands on the ceiling facing the carport when older guy unexpectedly comes in through carport. “Hi Jeff” was all I said and kept going.

We all ended up fucking around for a couple of years. Older guy was a great cook and we had lots of fun with other guys too. But I got divorced and they broke up and it kinda ruined the vibe.

by Anonymousreply 66November 3, 2020 1:59 PM

R63, that was my MO. Even wore a fake wedding ring sometimes and had a picture of my "girlfriend" on my phone (who came with a framed photo I bought) for those I sensed needed extra assurance.

by Anonymousreply 67November 3, 2020 2:12 PM

Once a friend of mine landed a tennis pro.

by Anonymousreply 68November 16, 2020 2:07 PM

Many hot Marines of all ages.

by Anonymousreply 69November 16, 2020 2:35 PM

R41 and R42, actually no. As much as we THINK DJT is responsible for EVERY possible bad thing.

They shut down the personals section:

"...because Congress has passed the Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act, meant to crack down on sex trafficking of children. It was approved by a landslide in the Senate earlier this week, as NPR's Alina Selyukh has reported, but has been met with criticism by free speech advocates and sex workers." From March 23, 2018 (NPR.org)

(For some reason DL is not accepting the URL in the WebSite Link field nor can I post it in the main message field.)

Do a google search for the full article if you'd like.

by Anonymousreply 70November 16, 2020 2:55 PM

CL also ended the personal section in other countries, dumb of them really.

by Anonymousreply 71November 17, 2020 8:28 AM

Never used it - I don't think Craiglist ever really took off in the UK the way it did in the US.

The guy in the OP's pic is hot though, I'd have hit him up for sure.

by Anonymousreply 72November 17, 2020 11:13 AM

R72 I don't know if it took off but the visits I made to London I would post an ad for a cocksuker and my mailbox would fill within an hour.

by Anonymousreply 73November 18, 2020 11:23 AM

I can confirm that there was plenty of activity on the London CL.

by Anonymousreply 74November 18, 2020 11:54 AM

The Soft Butch Sous Chef Murder in D.C. was solved because a DLer’s friend had previously hooked up with the victim (David Messerschmidt, I think) through Craigslist personals and the DLer convinced his friend to provide the email address which matched the one David had used with the killer dyke who was masquerading as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 75November 18, 2020 2:17 PM

R75, what're you on about? I live in DC and I don't remember that case.

by Anonymousreply 76November 18, 2020 5:02 PM

What am I “on” about, R76? Have you ever heard of Google? You sound 100.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 18, 2020 5:55 PM

Married, closeted lawyer arranged a hookup at the Donovan Hotel (now ZENA) in Thomas Circle. What possibly could go wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 18, 2020 6:05 PM

Oh, yeah, THAT case in DC. Now I remember.

by Anonymousreply 79November 18, 2020 6:50 PM

Military men!

by Anonymousreply 80November 23, 2020 5:52 PM

I used to get the best straight dick off Craigslist, I miss it so much! Doublelist is similar but not the same. So many hot guys that wanted to experiment with me. Those were the days...

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2020 5:59 PM

WHET to that married man killing dyke?

by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2020 6:01 PM

[QUOTE] WHET to that married man killing dyke?

Jamyra Gallmon, the dear and righteous sister, is currently serving a 24-year federal prison term which I negotiated on her behalf.

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2020 6:40 PM

Only 24 years. *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2020 6:45 PM

[quote]The sex addict straight guys do, [R8]. You would be surprised.

Do gay sex addicts seek sex with women, R10?

by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2020 6:48 PM

My best was hooking up with Michael Yerger.

by Anonymousreply 86November 24, 2020 1:44 AM

R86 Details, please.

by Anonymousreply 87November 24, 2020 10:35 AM

Has anyone contacted their Craigslist hookups during Covid?

by Anonymousreply 88November 24, 2020 1:50 PM

One of my best was an ex-NFL football player. No requests for identity. I don't even know who he was and we only ever exchanged first names. He never told me what team he played for and I never asked. Married and deeply closeted, he was a big tall guy (6'6"), had morphed into a dad bod, and had a nice, thick 8 inch cock. We became f-buds for about a year. One thing I loved about him is he'd take a whole afternoon off and we'd fuck 2-3 times with a break in between. He was a gentle giant.

I was sexually attracted to him and he certainly made me cum over and over, but there was nothing beyond that for me. He started to get attached. After about a year, I was going to move to a new city. He got really upset, said it was hard to find guys he trusted, and was kind of a dick for about the last month. He finally apologized and we fucked like rabbits that last week. The last day, he got emotional. I felt so bad for him, but at the same time he chose the easy, heterosexual life and suffered the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 89November 24, 2020 3:59 PM

R89 would make a good movie.

by Anonymousreply 90November 24, 2020 4:03 PM

No on one NIFTY, Grindr, and, it seems, DL, has a penis smaller than 7.5 inches.

by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2020 4:05 PM

R89 great story. It’s these kinds of things that make me wonder what this type of guy does, now that there is no longer a cl m4m. But, I do agree that your guy did choose the easy hetero life and therefore we can’t feel too sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2020 4:07 PM

He downloaded Grindr R92

And then the pandemic hit

by Anonymousreply 93November 24, 2020 4:33 PM

R89's "story" never happened.

by Anonymousreply 94November 24, 2020 4:47 PM

R94 sure it did, just deduct two inches from the dick size and one from the height and it rings true.

by Anonymousreply 95November 24, 2020 10:08 PM

R8 is a jealous, bitter bitch.

by Anonymousreply 96November 24, 2020 10:11 PM

That’s good material for a Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 97November 24, 2020 11:57 PM

Here’s my best CL encounter that never happened.

A few years back, I met my sexual ideal at a bathhouse. I was his sexual ideal as well. The sex was electric. Turns out he was married and had a daughter. As we parted, he offered me his email, but I didn’t want to get involved with a married man. I just knew I would fall for him completely.

He said he was on CL in a suburb and if I ever wanted to contact him to look him up. Weeks went by and I had thought of him a lot. So, I looked at CL and found him. There was a picture of his gorgeous, hairy torso.

I hesitated for a few days and then decided I needed to see him again. So I go to CL—and lo and behold, it was the day CL ended its personals section! I’ve never found him, yet I still think about him a lot.

by Anonymousreply 98November 25, 2020 12:07 AM

R98 is a walking STD. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 99November 25, 2020 12:17 AM

Is doublelist big in the suburbs as well? Although Craigslist wasn’t huge in suburban areas, there were always a few postings and people did tend to look at it everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 100November 25, 2020 12:38 PM

The majority of the business travel people who used Craigslist are probably using Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 101November 30, 2020 1:27 PM

Who gives a fuck about your personal definition of straight or bi. We want to hear stories, not your bullshit motherfucker! Jesus fucking Christ there is always one asshole wanting to ruin any thread, go fucking kill yourself already.

by Anonymousreply 102November 30, 2020 2:12 PM

R101 I used to find them at the hotel bar, I miss the hotel bar. Easy hunting grounds.

by Anonymousreply 103November 30, 2020 2:36 PM

R103 maybe, but with Craigslist you never even had to leave your hotel room (or neither did they).

by Anonymousreply 104November 30, 2020 3:29 PM

I met my first two boyfriends on CraigsList.

by Anonymousreply 105November 30, 2020 3:40 PM

Miss R102, you'd be so much more comfortable if you just untwist your knickers a bit.

by Anonymousreply 106November 30, 2020 3:53 PM

Does anyone read back on their old CL emails?

by Anonymousreply 107December 15, 2020 4:37 PM

I remember this one-legged biker.

by Anonymousreply 108December 15, 2020 4:44 PM

I met my boyfriend/husband there. We have been together for 16 years. I came back from a business trip on a Sunday, was horny, and logged on....When people ask us how we met we say: “Uncle Craig introduced us.” Thanks, Uncle Craig!

by Anonymousreply 109December 15, 2020 4:56 PM

R108, are you kidding? I met a one-legged biker on Craigslist, has a mechanic shop in a major city. He blew me a few times.

by Anonymousreply 110December 15, 2020 4:58 PM

There were definitely many diamonds on CL if you mine'd for them. I don't know why CL got such a bad reputation for being a haven for uggos and crime ridden druggies. Sometimes if you asked for a Sean Cody caliber or porn(before the decline) caliber dude on an ad, you would actually get a few guys that fit the bill. And unlike Grindr these guys would usually entertain the possibility, chat with you and plan for a meetup. Definitely can't get like that any more via these apps. DL has the same people posting these days, the numbers game just isn't as great as CL. CL had magnitudes more, there were even desperate straight hot dudes that would entertain a gay hookup if they had a long enough dry spell on them getting women.

by Anonymousreply 111December 15, 2020 5:25 PM

It sucks that everything good relating to hookups and porn came to an end these last three years. Republicans are superb at suppressing people in a thinly veiled moral concern i.e sex trafficking, abuse, children. Not a coincidence that everything good was removed during a Trump (Republican presidency).

Now we have to put up with games and invasive ads on these apps, and actually paying for amateur content via Onlyfans which everyone is jumping on now.

by Anonymousreply 112December 15, 2020 5:30 PM

CL felt had a real anonymous feel. You did not hand over all your personal data to a company that keeps records on everything and probably shares the data with the Chinese secret service. It's too bad CL is gone because it was overrun by whores.

by Anonymousreply 113December 15, 2020 5:48 PM

C was perfect for the closet/DL guy because all you needed was a web browser in incognito mode and a burner email account. No apps to install (and if you're married and share accounts, you can't download apps without alerting the wife). You could even get away with not sharing a photo if the other party was willing (and your stats made you sound hot enough).

My hottest encounter was with a minor league coach in town for a tournament. No pics exchanged, we met in the hotel parking garage to gauge if we were interested in each other (hell yeah I was). He was as close to my ideal man I've ever met: fit-fat hairy ginger with a short beard, hairy chest/cock/hole and a perfectly thick 6 incher that he buried in me all night long. Spent the night and we came three times together. Saw him once a year for 6 years. I still have our conversations saved in that burner email for when I need a good reminder.

by Anonymousreply 114December 15, 2020 6:19 PM

R114, why it'd end? Where are you in DC?

by Anonymousreply 115December 15, 2020 6:24 PM

He joined the coaching staff for a college team and had no reason/excuse to get back to DC anymore. I'm sure he was in high demand back in KY.

by Anonymousreply 116December 15, 2020 6:31 PM

I shared a few of my experiences in another thread....fuck if I remember what it was but it was just up in the last few weeks.

I was pretty new to town - moved to a smallish college town to work at the school - and the guy I hooked up with was the anchor for one of the news stations. Also hooked up with some coach of one of the university's sports teams. Not the head coach but a hot, wavy haired little fucker who was some assistant coach.

I had a few CL stinkers but man, between about 2005 and 2008 CL was my source for some of the hottest hookups I've ever had. There was a thing there, I guess, where guys would meet up with strangers and then those two together would look for a third, and I encountered that a few times, which was hot as fuck.

I don't know about gay or straight or what anyone's definition of any of that shit was, but I can tell you it was like shooting fish in a barrel if you liked men who were older than 25-30 and especially if you liked married men. And I did (and still do) enjoy older men and married men.

by Anonymousreply 117December 15, 2020 6:48 PM

It was crazy how wild guys on CL could be. I met a local guy in a restaurant parking lot (in a town/state I don't live in anymore) to check each other out. Hot fucker. 40s, hairy, gray temples, fat hairy cock, probably an even 7". Liked what we saw but neither of us had a place to go. He's a realtor and suggested we go to a house he was selling. Sure enough, his picture and name were on the sign outside. Ate my ass for a good 5 minutes and buried his cock balls deep in me. We fucked for a good half hour.

I looked him up when I got back home. rom the "House for Sale" sign I knew his name so it took less than 1 second to fin him and he's married with 3 kids. So risky on his part, but such a hot fucker. Haven't seen him since last time I was in that part of the country two years ago, but we chat on email every few months.

by Anonymousreply 118December 15, 2020 7:03 PM

R118 Dude could've lost his real estate license for that.

by Anonymousreply 119December 15, 2020 7:15 PM

Just looked him up and he has 4 kids now. Woof. His seed is strong -- he flooded me last time we were together so I know he cums a lot. I'm very discreet and stick to my word, but yeah, he could easily be out of a career and family with one quick email. Hope he doesn't screw the wrong guy.

by Anonymousreply 120December 15, 2020 7:20 PM

Met a cute guy late one night about 20 blocks away. Great kisser, hot little body, great ass and very big cock, although I topped him. We hooked up few times after that and decided we wanted to tag-team a bottom. We hung out together and posted for a third on Grindr, Scruff and CL and met a few. Hottest was one night at my apartment. Great looking bottom came over, and we took turns fucking and spit-roasting him. A one point, the bottom said "It's so fucking big" while my bud was just starting to enter him, and my bud says, "It gets bigger," which was one of the hottest things I've heard in person. And yes it did get bigger. We both fucked him like madmen, and a happy time was had by all.

by Anonymousreply 121December 15, 2020 7:21 PM

One thing I liked about the straight and bi types on CL was that they were far more likely to give you accurate stats and pics than gay guys. Some of them may have taken a couple of years off their age but it was nowhere near as bad as what some gay guys try to get away with.

by Anonymousreply 122December 15, 2020 8:34 PM

Straight sex addicts don't care who is sucking their cock. They're not thinking Ooooo it's a woman or Ughhhh it's a man. They are thinking Ooooo it's a Mouth. It's all about the Sex, not the Who. Wake the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 123December 15, 2020 8:50 PM

R123 I wasn't aware that was in debate.

That's why this discussion is filled with cock whores, who love cock and sperm and aren't necessarily as concerned about the man attached as someone who was, say, picking a husband.

by Anonymousreply 124December 15, 2020 9:56 PM

You are a gentleman R120.

by Anonymousreply 125December 15, 2020 10:03 PM

Lest you think all the married men are straight.....

One of my hottest CL hookups was when another CL hookup came back a second time and brought his friend. Said friend was one of my types - tall, lanky, nerdy with glasses. He looks like 80s porn star Dick Masters, and when he takes his pants off he looks like Dick there, too - huge. Shot a load down my throat and another one on my face while kissing the other dude.

Fast forward a few months to a gay men's chorus concert and a big MARY! comes around the corner and introduces her husband to one of the members and of course, the husband is Huge Hung Nerd Guy.

He freaked when he saw me. Bummer, I was hoping he'd come back around and top me.

by Anonymousreply 126December 15, 2020 11:05 PM

I lived in Boston when I found CL. I met up with such beautiful men (and a few uggos too—heck I was young and horny so who cared?)

One of my first a gorgeous Greek pilot. The sex so passionate—I was so thankful to CL for existing

by Anonymousreply 127December 15, 2020 11:44 PM

I fucked Steve Bartelstein in nyc for years after i responded to his “hungry bottom” CL ad. Nothing but hole

by Anonymousreply 128December 15, 2020 11:57 PM

This thread reminded me of a guy I hadnt thought about in years ! I had met him on CL and he was handily staying in a motel not too far from my house . I knock and he opens the door and I was instantly smitten . He was 6'4 or so ,very country ,with one of those goofy yet oddly sexy faces .Big ole ears sticking out ,adorable dimples. We get down to business and he tells me hes got a very sensitive cock so I had to be gentle. Whips out a very respectable uncut 6 incher and I start to go to town on it . Next thing I know this dude is almost howling ! hes screaming and moaning and writhing around like I had sulfuric acid in my mouth ! Ive been with guys who were sensitive before,but that was usually after the nut. I tried to be a trooper (he was cute after all) but I had to call it quits after he tried to stick his dick in my ass and couldnt control himself enough to even get the head in . Ive never seen anything like that before or since .Thank God !

by Anonymousreply 129December 16, 2020 2:31 AM

[Quote] I fucked Steve Bartelstein in nyc for years after i responded to his “hungry bottom” CL ad. Nothing but hole

Forgot about Steve B! He was a hottie—lucky you.

Was he totally high on meth?

by Anonymousreply 130December 16, 2020 3:23 AM

Is he dead now?

by Anonymousreply 131December 16, 2020 11:08 AM

There was a local anchorman in a very small market that I thought was the hottest man I'd ever seen on TV. One night I was chatting with a friend who was still in college and he tells me he hooked up with him through CL. Said he had the biggest fattest uncut cock he'd ever seen, but that the guy borderline raped him (he was a willing participant but the guy kept fucking him after he asked him to stop). Still couldn't help but be jealous.

by Anonymousreply 132December 16, 2020 1:20 PM

R132 I wonder who....if it was my anchorman too. LOL

by Anonymousreply 133December 16, 2020 2:23 PM

Could be, r133. "Smallish college town" is the right setting. If so, I'm jealous of you too!

by Anonymousreply 134December 16, 2020 2:38 PM

Yup, people on CL could say, “I can’t send you a pic but here are my stats and let’s meet at Starbucks or let’s meet in the front of X building at 2p”. Then they could be in a public place and see whether both liked they saw. You could even have a semi date and talk for awhile over email or IM before deciding. Not sure how that would ever happen now in the absence of CL.

by Anonymousreply 135December 16, 2020 2:41 PM

What category do I look under?

Maintenance Man?

Entertainment Equipment?

Pipe Fitter?

Things That Go Bump in the Night?

by Anonymousreply 136December 16, 2020 2:44 PM

missed connections, dear

by Anonymousreply 137December 16, 2020 2:48 PM

Lots of "straight" guys who wanted to suck my cock.

by Anonymousreply 138December 16, 2020 2:53 PM

Ha! I'd forgotten this one, because it wasn't mine.

But I was traveling and staying in a hotel for a conference. Having a coffee midday, maybe half a dozen other people around. We're in the hotel itself but there's a Starbucks counter nearby.

We hear raised voices and a very attractive youngish man, probably early 30s, very muscly, looked to possibly be Middle Eastern, says "You tricked me!"

He walks over to the grouping of little tables where I am and where an older man is a few tables away and shows me his phone. "This is who he said he was." A very handsome guy on the phone, looked a bit like a better groomed Chip from HGTV. He points to the man he met up with....who looks like Miss Lindsey Graham plus about 30 pounds.

He mutters "fucking Craigslist" and storms out.

Someone was catfished....or, well, whatever that's called when someone shows you a photo not their own (is catfished only when they pretend they're women?)

by Anonymousreply 139December 16, 2020 3:00 PM

The person who posted above about the anyonymity of CL is right. Anyone could look at CL, and no one would think twice about it. This is because the same website was also used to find a job, sell a car, whatever. The M4M link was always sitting there with millions of people visiting CL every day for other reasons. Of course people knew the M4M section was always there and could check it at any time without needing to go to any specialized gay website that might attract attention. Nothing like that these days.

by Anonymousreply 140December 16, 2020 7:08 PM

It was the best best place to find a third

by Anonymousreply 141December 16, 2020 7:21 PM

It was the one place I posted that I wanted a bukkake scene (for my birthday) where it actually ended up happening

by Anonymousreply 142December 17, 2020 12:43 PM

If you could contact any of these CL guys again (because you stil have their burner email or text number from your original email exchanges) would you? What would you say if several years had already passed?

by Anonymousreply 143December 17, 2020 12:47 PM

I've had a few guys contact me usually with a "hey, are you still around?" but I've moved a couple times since my CL glory days so it's not feasible to get together with them anymore. I did reach out to a guy I fucked around with on a work trip to Nashville next time I found myself in the city and we had a fun repeat.

by Anonymousreply 144December 17, 2020 12:53 PM

I still (until COVID) hook up with several of them r143

by Anonymousreply 145December 17, 2020 12:53 PM

Toying with the idea of contacting some of them via email but not sure how to restart a conversation after say 7 or 8 years. And maybe they would delete the email thinking it was spam.

by Anonymousreply 146December 17, 2020 12:55 PM

Just be discreet in case their accounts have been compromised -- don't open with "Want to fuck me in your wife's minivan again??"

by Anonymousreply 147December 17, 2020 12:59 PM

One emailed me about a year ago, described some of what we did – and I’m still not sure who he is.

by Anonymousreply 148December 17, 2020 1:04 PM

[24] I actually did buy Apple shares during that time.

by Anonymousreply 149December 17, 2020 1:30 PM

meow

by Anonymousreply 150December 17, 2020 9:20 PM

Filthy whores, I'm telling on you !

by Anonymousreply 151December 17, 2020 10:09 PM

[quote]My best was hooking up with Michael Yerger.

Did he ghost you?

by Anonymousreply 152December 18, 2020 12:52 AM

Brian sims

by Anonymousreply 153December 18, 2020 2:56 PM

90% of all mine were way hotter than I imagined.

I did not require photos so I got the closet cases, priests, married man etc. Much nicer than the 100 25 year old photo senders.

by Anonymousreply 154December 18, 2020 6:47 PM

R154, it was weird that way. A lot of the guys who wouldn't send face pics ended up being above average at the very least. You wouldn't think that would be the case but it was.

by Anonymousreply 155December 18, 2020 6:57 PM

I've given a lot of thought to the end of Craigslist and what came after.

IMO CL M4M was already in decline for a few years before CL pulled the plug on it. Warning this may become a blog post. Hooking up on CL was already becoming more difficult and frustrating, by about 2011 or 2012 at least. Not because I am fat or fug, but because the demographics of internet users were changing.

Millennials brought to the internet a large cargo of neuroses including social anxiety, body dysmorphia, and selfie obsession, along with a general lack of manners. Ghosting, butthole selfies and demands for portfolios of pics esp. face pics before hooking up became much more common.

Alongside this was the explosion of flavor of the month porn and the appification of hooking up. People suddenly had a need to claim ownership of a number of strange kinks without understanding that most people simply want to fuck and suck. Apps reduced communication further, which some loved, but it made it difficult for people who were being careful and prudent to size up others. Of course millennials thought that face pics were the solution to everything; and if you didn't provide a face pic, you were a serial killer or otherwise unacceptable as a partner.

New disrespectful mores cropped up including not providing basic stats, refusing to answer basic questions by ignoring them, and ghosting and flaking becoming typical, even expected behavior.

Then kink and drugs became more normalilzed. One had to continually guard oneself against closet trannies, closet piss, shit, and fisting freaks, and meth heads, often wrapped up in the same person. Mentally ill people with little to do other than troll online was another hazard.

Millennials and Zs discovered they could demand money and drugs for sex, and Boomers discovered they could demand sex with people one-third their age in exchange for drugs and money. Whereas sex used to be the common ground that brought people together on CL M4M, by 2018 many people there were engaging in various hustles with sex as a secondary or tertiary concern.

By 2018 when CL M4M went offline, it was already a cesspool. I was briefly vainly hopeful when Doublelist came on the scene that things might improve. But of course the freaks, addicts, crazies and hustlers were the first people to show up there. Like CL, Doublelist's auto-mod doesn't work well, and one is treated to multiple posts by the same people hour after hour, day and night.

by Anonymousreply 156December 18, 2020 7:52 PM

I was in a hotel in Paris. I had two very hot encounters on a 4 day trip. The first was a very nervous American guy, college aged, white guy, tall, I'd say 6'2, brown hair and eyes, taut, milky skin, freckles. He was shaking a little as I sucked his 7" and I told him I was a little nervous too and it was okay. He ended up bending down and making out with me. He asked if he could fuck me and he was a passionate and great fuck. he did the reach around, which he said was something he had been wanting to do for a long time. We took a shower after and then he fucked me again. We kept in contact on CL and had plans to meet up again but I lost his email when they shut it down :(

On that same trip, a hot, French daddy came by. He spoke almost no English, which is weird for a Parisian. He was in his late 40s, very sexy, and had a wedding ring on. When I was facing my laptop to put some music on, he grabbed my jeans, pulled them down and ate my ass like he was devouring escargot. He talked dirty to me (or passionately - not sure - I don't speak French) in my ear, nibbling it, kissing my neck, while he fucked me in doggie, missionary and then back in doggie. He pulled my hair when he was coming and I also came, hands free. I lost his email when CL shut it down too, those fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 157December 18, 2020 8:05 PM

Man, r157, you're making me realize how much I miss CL

by Anonymousreply 158December 18, 2020 9:52 PM

R156 You really nailed it. Something weird happened around that time.

I made a comment about the prevalence of "edgers" the other day - I mean, good for anyone who finds what they like but it seemed to shift from "we're two men, let's hook up" to more of a let's discuss things to death and then I'll beat off thing, partly because of technology and partly the millennial thing. I remember an indie paper or gay paper in Toronto running a long article about it and it really captured the shift. There was no openness to the experience and just appreciating the moment anymore, it had to be litigated for every possible whim, desire or fetish until it just died a frustrated death.

That's also the time, around 5-6 years ago, when I started noticing really disturbing shit out there on various sites (even before CL shut down). Back in the early print personal ads/phone sex days of the 80s, you'd hear weird fetishes, massive drug intake and or fucked up pedo shit one in a million times. Now that seems to be way too often. I think it must be meth that is fucking with people's brains, but I steer clear. It makes me want to puke.

by Anonymousreply 159December 18, 2020 10:03 PM

I met an ex-boyfriend on CL (was meant to be a one-night stand, but he stayed over and we hit it off), and a couple looking for a third that resulted in a years-long fwb situation. Also ended up getting it on with a hot local university football player who was sufficiently horny to go for it despite me not being his preferred gender. That one got back in touch with me to ask for a rematch, but found Jeebus before we could actually get together.

by Anonymousreply 160December 18, 2020 10:05 PM

R160 I had one of those too. I didn't say a word but he told me he'd always been with women, never a guy but was so horny he wanted sucked off.

He was hot, very husky Chris Pratt and a nice cock. Unfortunately he lasted about 2 minutes before cumming.

by Anonymousreply 161December 18, 2020 10:08 PM

r156 I'm seeing it now sadly. Many people plugging IG or OnlyFans in the apps. They are only looking for clout and a quick money making opportunity now. Some people wouldn't even meet or chat with you without you subscribing to their OnlyFans :/ Any average joe seems to escort or seek a sugar daddy now. Overall there seems to be an explosion in asexuality and hypergamy. And if you do manage to meet up then the person either browses their phone during sex or records it for whatever (most of the time monetary) reasons.

Hookups are no longer easy and fun. Peak was early 2010s indeed. Everything just fell apart around 2012-2013 when sites like IG and Twitter rose to prominence and YouTube started paying people to be annoying, misleading, and click baity.

by Anonymousreply 162December 19, 2020 6:15 AM

Anyone ever met someone they knew in "real life"?

by Anonymousreply 163December 19, 2020 8:37 AM

R163, no. The closest to that I got was being emailed by a guy a friend of mine interviewed with for a job. This was before CL hid email addresses. I googled his email address and remember my friend talking about this guy and his interview. It turns out he was was married. I didn't meet with him.

by Anonymousreply 164December 19, 2020 4:43 PM

Who is that handsome bunny, OP?

by Anonymousreply 165December 19, 2020 4:48 PM

R153 tell us more about your Sims encounter. Is he the bottom everyone says he is? Talented? Kinky or particularly pervy?

by Anonymousreply 166December 20, 2020 7:14 AM

Anyone emailing their past CL buddies during the holidays? Would be fun to hear some stories about people reconnecting over email (even if not meeting in person due to Covid).

by Anonymousreply 167December 22, 2020 1:34 PM

Good stories.

by Anonymousreply 168December 22, 2020 1:54 PM

R167 I’m mailing them Christmas cards with a persuasive selfie! If you got it flaunt it! 💅🏻

by Anonymousreply 169December 22, 2020 2:13 PM

R167 I emailed my Irish slut bottom but no reply. Yet. What an ass.

by Anonymousreply 170December 22, 2020 2:36 PM

r163 - I did. I was home for x-mas for a week and bored and horny. Found an ad for a big dick top looking to hook up. So I go over and we hook up. Great fuck but I keep thinking he looks familiar. After sex, I shower and get dressed. He wants me to stay so we sit and talk in the living room. I notice his pictures. Holy shit. I know this guy from high school. He was two years ahead of me and a wrestler. We didn't really know each other or hang out. I didn't want to freak him out so I don't say anything. We get to talking about why I am in town etc and he figures out we went to the same high school. He thinks he remembers me and we laugh and share a joint. Then we fuck again and he wants me to spend the night. I tell him I can't, staying with folks for holidays - he asks how long and we continue over the next few days to hook up. We kept in contact for a while but it kind of fell apart. The next time I was in town for the holidays - he was dating some guy so that was that.

by Anonymousreply 171December 22, 2020 2:59 PM

I once hooked up with a 20-something kid from Russia who had moved to San Francisco and was working at Google. He had described himself as "bi-curious," but said he had never done anything with a guy.

So he came over, and I was happy with what I saw. Tall - about 6'2", lean, good body, but not overly muscled, just the right amount of body hair. He was very nervous and said he just wanted to jack off. So I put on some porn and we sat on the couch next to each other watching it. He started stroking his cock through his pants, and I followed suit. I could tell he wasn't going to be the first to pull his cock out, so I went ahead and pulled mine out.

Shortly after that, he unzipped his pants and took his cock out. It was really long and thick and uncut. I said, "Damn! Your cock is huge!" He acted surprised that I said that and went, "Really? You think so?" He got more comfortable after that and he eventually let me suck him off.

After it was all over and he was cleaning up, he said to me, "Do you really think my dick is big?" as I watched his now flaccid dong swinging like a pendulum between his legs. I affirmed that indeed, his dick was big. He seemed to be really happy about that. It was like he really had no idea he was hung.

I never saw him again, but I'm hoping he went out and let other guys enjoy that big swinging piece of meat of his.

by Anonymousreply 172December 22, 2020 3:05 PM

R156 and R159 -- your theory is off.

What killed CL M4M was Grindr, Scruff and similar apps that made it easier to find guys nearby.

It was like ordering pizza--you could find a guy who was 5 or 10 minutes away and he'd be over and blowing you 15 minutes later. (If you were in a hotel, even easier--you could often find someone a few floors down.)

Instant gratification and no paper trail of emails and all that.

That's what killed CL M4M and the freaks you got were the ones who had not found Grindr yet.

Married now, but from what I read on DL and hear from friends, Grindr seems to be in a bad place now too, far more flakes and freaks than five years ago

by Anonymousreply 173December 22, 2020 3:18 PM

[Quote] What killed CL M4M was Grindr, Scruff and similar apps that made it easier to find guys nearby.

There was manhunt before grindr and scruff which was just as efficient, and CL thrived then.

by Anonymousreply 174December 22, 2020 3:21 PM

R174 Agreed. Grindr was very popular when CL was thriving. I always preferred hooking up via CL; the Grindr queens were insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 175December 22, 2020 3:41 PM

Popular apps varied from city to city but Grindr, which was the first mobile app to really take off, reached peak popularity in the early/mid-00s at which point CL was sort of old news

by Anonymousreply 176December 22, 2020 4:02 PM

R174, R175, the modern apps (Grindr, Scruff), not the web-based sites like Manhunt, Squirt, and Adam4Adam, were different in a few ways. On the apps, communication is very constrained with only drop downs and very brief text permitted.

After Apple refused to allow these apps on their app store because X-rated, Grindr demanded G pics from users, reinforcing millennial/Z selfie compulsions. Young people, who have always been known for lacking good judgement, started posting face pics in their meth-and-kink loaded-hole NSA profiles, patting themselves on the back and calling it progress.

Pics as a primary communication tool reinforces vanity and looksism, creating a particularly virulent variety of shallow gay.

There is also the issue that it was M/Z who used the apps first and most, and their general interpersonal reticence set the tone for interactions on these apps.

Earlier web-based apps usually have plenty of space to explain oneself, and an older more gregarious generation expects to have actual (online) conversation with people before meeting for sex or whatever.

Fortunately I don't care for young meat much, so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

by Anonymousreply 177December 22, 2020 7:20 PM

R156, eldergay who blames millennials for everything he doesn't like, accuses them of having "body dysmorphic disorder" but also being obsessed with selfies (hint: people who actually have that disorder hate having their picture taken)

by Anonymousreply 178December 22, 2020 7:26 PM

I believe I posted about this before (in a celeb hook-ups post). Anyway:

I am crazy for a certain type of guy: dark hair, muscled, hairy. So I posted on Craigslist looking for such. One guy replied, I asked for a picture, which he sent but of just from the neck down. Gorgeous body, hairy, nice cock. I went to his condo and who should open the door (wearing nothing but shorts) but Joe Penny, of Riptide and TV movie of the week fame. This was after all that, though, but he was still hot as fuck.

I played like I had no idea who he was, although he could have seen the surprise on my face if his apartment had not been so dark - think nightlights here and there. Just enough to see our way around, but when he first answered the door the light from the hallway might as well have been a spotlight. I was there for just a blow & go, but spent a while admiring that body I'd seen and fantasized about on TV, using my fingers and tongue. He barely spoke, just moaned and grunted. I felt him get quite hard and then he yanked down his shorts and pushed my head toward it. Before long I was swallowing his cream, I'll never forget the taste, it was almost sweet.

I jacked off while rubbing his still hard cock in my face, then he rushed me out, saying he loved it and would contact me for more, if I wanted. Of course I said yes, but never heard from him again.

While this is my "BEST" Craigslist story, I've had better, including some that led to long-term relationships.

by Anonymousreply 179December 22, 2020 7:46 PM

Seems CL had a niche for married and/or business men who wanted some action but wanted to stay anonymous. Wonder where these guys go now. Not Grindr because guys like that wouldn’t want to download an ap.

by Anonymousreply 180December 22, 2020 8:10 PM

r179 oh shit - I would die if Joe Penny was on the other side of the door.

by Anonymousreply 181December 22, 2020 9:37 PM

Grindr and similar apps are like other social media. Your clicks and swipes are more about yourself than about hooking up. It's how we spend our time.

CL required you to actually write and respond. So the degree of success at finding what you are looking for was much higher.

by Anonymousreply 182December 23, 2020 1:14 AM

CL “Missed connections” flags almost everything for removal. So not very likely any married guys are meeting men on there anymore.

by Anonymousreply 183December 23, 2020 2:38 PM

A friend in Louisiana hooked up with famed closet case Mike Yenni down there. Evidently, after the first time, Steve became so reckless (hey! let's fuck in the parking lot! Hey! Here's a full-body pic of me nude in my office!) that my friend cut off contact. He didn't want to be caught up in whatever scandal he knew was bound to come this guy's way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184December 23, 2020 5:14 PM

Was Mike Yenni the one who was sexting with teen boys who worked at the mall?

by Anonymousreply 185December 23, 2020 5:15 PM

Yeah that's all he copped to by according to my friend (and I believe him), he was up to a lot of shenanigans. And he thought cause his dad was a bigwig in Southern Louisiana politics, he could act with impunity.

by Anonymousreply 186December 23, 2020 6:15 PM

r184 is his name steve or mike?

by Anonymousreply 187December 23, 2020 9:30 PM

Who the hell is Mike Yenni and who is Steve?

by Anonymousreply 188December 24, 2020 10:23 PM

Mike Yenni was a married, closeted GOP Louisiana mayor who got busted sexting a teenage boy

by Anonymousreply 189December 25, 2020 12:12 AM

I had Mike Yenni. Insatiable.

by Anonymousreply 190December 26, 2020 1:50 AM

But who is Steve?

by Anonymousreply 191December 26, 2020 3:25 PM

I found the hottest fuck of my life on Craigslist... in the skilled / trades section. Hired him for the plumbing work on a house I was renovating. He did the work flawlessly, then stuck around for six months. We had the most incredible sexual chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 192December 27, 2020 2:25 AM

I was visiting Lexington, KY trying to see if I could score some college dick. I was only a year out of college at the time so I had high hopes since Grindr wasn't producing any hot takers. I ended up getting a message from a 30 something mailman. By the end of CL run they'd show the person's email address if they responded back to your message, instead of that CL address. Yahoo started adding names to emails so a lot of guys didn't realize that the email recipient would get whatever name was linked to the account. Often times these guys weren't using burners so their entire name would show up. This was around 2016.

Before I got to settle on meeting the post man I found his Facebook and pictures. He didn't lie about his stats. He was mid-30s, a dad bod, two young kids and a homely wife. Not what I was looking for but I was horny all morning and I said what the hell.

He ended up being the silent type when he arrived. He want to get right down to business. I brought him into the room and he pulled off my basketball shorts and underwear to start jerking my cock. He before removing my shirt then his clothes. I just remember him pushing me onto the bed, no words, just action. He was dry humping me while I was in missionary position before presenting his 5-6 inch cock. I sucked him like my life depended on it. Beyond his belly I could just see him gaze at me with cold eyes. It was intense and the silence was throwing me off a bit.

Finally he asked me if I get fucked. I told him usually top but I was addicted to his dominance and said we could try it. Big mistake on my part as someone that has never bottomed. He wasn't very patient. he fingered me for a bit and it burned despite the hotel lotion. I only received 10 minutes of that prep before he had me on my stomach with his cock lined up at my hole. I remember like three jabs before he hit his mark and I saw black. Worst pain of my life, I had a tough time bucking his big ass off of me. I ran into the bathroom holding my sore hole. I don't understand how anyone in prison survives anal rape cause that little intrusion was the worst pain of my life.

Anyway, after 15 minutes and lot of half-assed apologies on his part I decide that I won't let a good cock go to waste. I offer him head. He's back straddling my chest using my head to go deeper. The guy was really aggressive. When he gets close I tell him that I don't want to swallow it or get it on my face. He said i owe it to him since I didn't give up my ass. He's not letting off of me and truthfully I did want to be treated this way. I just remember him shooting a massive load on my face, in my mouth, and a large amount hitting the wall leaving a big stain.

He quickly cleaned up and left. I know this story sounds a bit rapey or not wonderful. The anal wasn't great, but I realize that as a top (ideally vers) I jerk off to that encounter because it was the first time someone else dominated me in the bedroom. I've been looking for similar sort of dominate men but I can't seem to find them. We didn't discuss being dominate or any anal before hand but IDK it was just one of the hottest encounter of my young life. He wasn't physically my ideal but that added to the naughtiness of it all because it wasn't planned or litigated.

by Anonymousreply 193December 27, 2020 6:15 PM

Not one specific but very grateful to CL for helping me in finding and serving guys fron the 4 branches of military.

by Anonymousreply 194December 27, 2020 6:33 PM

My best, in two words: Tim Tebow

by Anonymousreply 195December 27, 2020 6:45 PM

The only CL story I ever heard was from a friend who said after he and a closet case hooked up on CL the closeted guy started crying saying how bad he felt about doing this behind his wife's back and how if she found out he was gay he'd never see her or his kids again.

by Anonymousreply 196December 27, 2020 8:48 PM

r195 details pls/

by Anonymousreply 197December 28, 2020 2:30 AM

what was amazing about CL was the specificity. You wrote your stats (height, weight, ethnicity, etc) and then what you were looking to do. And people would respond if they were into that and if their pics were worthwhile, you could respond and take the conversation from there. It allowed guys to be more adventurous and it led to a better mix and match than Grindr type sites.

Plus, the guys on there were generally looking for RIGHT NOW, as opposed to apps where 3/4 of the guys are on it at work or just killing time while watching TV.

by Anonymousreply 198December 28, 2020 3:12 AM

r198 I think in the early Grindr days a lot of them used it for RIGHT NOW. But the advent of turning it into a "dating app" for friends and relationships muddied it. The rise of social media, chasing followers/clout ruined it. Allowing bots, whores, and trannies to run around with no moderation absolutely killed any aspect of its usefulness.

by Anonymousreply 199December 28, 2020 3:32 AM

[quote]Allowing bots, whores, and trannies to run around with no moderation absolutely killed any aspect of its usefulness.

Can't forget the druggies i.e. meth heads too

by Anonymousreply 200December 28, 2020 3:34 AM

I went to vegas with a co-worker for AWS Re:Invent. We are both gay and out. He is a very tall (6'6") but heavy set guy. He also has, from what I am told, is a very large dick. Imagine my surprise when I saw hot guy after hot guy either headed to or leaving his room while we were there. Finally, we were out at dinner one night and I said "Man you got them lined up, what did you just post a pic of your dick?" He laughed and said "basically" Then he showed me his CL ad. It was brutally honest about him being fat, out of shape and not the most handsome guy but that he had a ten-inch thick cock and could fuck like a freight train and he had a type. He loved hot muscle guys and that was all he wanted to hear from. And there was a picture of his cock. I was sweating when I saw it. Hell if i had a few more drinks in me I might have offered to play with it but we are work friends. Then he showed me the reply, with pics. I mean hot ass men, all wanting to be plowed by this fat giant with a big dick. Half of them were married too. He told me it never failed on CL - you put out there excatly what you want and what you offer and you usually get it. He was so sad when the m4m went away.

by Anonymousreply 201December 28, 2020 2:21 PM

That big dick won't help him after the massive stroke or heart attack big bubba will end up having.

by Anonymousreply 202December 28, 2020 3:38 PM

r202 - well he does alright now.

by Anonymousreply 203December 28, 2020 3:43 PM

Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 204December 28, 2020 4:01 PM

"are you unsatisfied with your girl friend or wife Is ur gf not keeping you happy in bed R u longing for a blowjob Tired of women looting all your money for fun Tired of meeting Fat and ugly women

If the answer is yes to any of these, you have come to write place So Come Sit back and experience the best blow job of your life"

So would read my add and i have been inundated with choices..

by Anonymousreply 205December 28, 2020 4:43 PM

I miss Craigslist M4M personal ads.

Never had a problem hooking up with married str8 guys on the DL looking for some guy attention in their hotel rooms while in town for the night.

by Anonymousreply 206December 28, 2020 4:55 PM

R205 yes inundated with choices of which home to wreck

by Anonymousreply 207December 28, 2020 5:09 PM

The CL men have probably moved to Grindr, but not sure where the super anonymous guys can go nowadays. As someone said CL allowed them to be very specific about what they wanted or offered. And the responses stayed posted for awhile, so a guy could post and then check his burner email later in the day to see if any responses came in.

by Anonymousreply 208December 28, 2020 5:30 PM

[Quote] The CL men have probably moved to Grindr, but not sure where the super anonymous guys can go nowadays.

I'm super anonymous for a varety of reasons. There are plenty of guys like me I've met on grindr and scruff. I miss cl tho.

by Anonymousreply 209December 28, 2020 9:42 PM

I checked that site Sniffies and there were literally no profiles within 50/60 miles of my location in every direction.

by Anonymousreply 210December 29, 2020 10:54 AM

This thread is making me miss Craigslist. I liked it better than Grindr quite honestly.

R210, I've never heard of Sniffies before. It looks like it has potential.

by Anonymousreply 211December 29, 2020 3:04 PM

I like Sniffies because it shows an approximate where people are on the map. It's like if Grindr, Craigslist, and Google Maps had a child. The only issue is that there isn't a lot of people on to it yet, so you won't get the best of Grindr and Craigslist yet. I do like that it's strictly a hookup app so the chances of games are minimal. They have verification which means no bots, and it let's people avoid being catfished. They have anonymous mode for the DL, married crowd.

I think if Sniffies makes an official mobile app they be far more popular but alas the type of content they allow won't fly for Apple's Store nor would it be the best moment to have broader reach with the current NSFW/porn purge happening across all social apps.

by Anonymousreply 212December 29, 2020 4:09 PM

Sniffles won’t take the place of CL because there’s is no way to post something very descriptive and then wait to see who responds. It seems just more to be a way to see who is within the few miles of your location.

by Anonymousreply 213December 29, 2020 5:26 PM

r199 I find that Grindr at vacation spots or resorts works like a charm. Every time I'm in Hawaii tucked away at a resort with my family (parents) Grindr does it's duty. Get out into the city and it's nothing but games games and games.

I have a family cruise planned for 2022. I can't wait to see what I can get up to on Grindr when stuck on a ship. Just need to change my room to a single.

by Anonymousreply 214December 29, 2020 6:17 PM

Grindr was much less hassle than CL--it made getting a blowjob, as has been noted many times on DL, as easy as ordering Chinese food and often just as fast--I could decide I was horny and 15 minutes later there'd be a guy on his knees in front of me.

That was in the early days of the app when guys were on there to actually hook up.

CL was great for guys in hotels because you could search by keywords and age range and if you put in words like "bi" "jock" "masculine" "discreet" you'd get a whole bunch of hot guys responding.

by Anonymousreply 215December 29, 2020 6:23 PM

Op I need to add one of the worst things from CL, missing hot dick. I remember being up around 10 or 11p one night trying to find some dick. One guy messaged me and sounded like a hot late 20s guy. Like I said in my novel long post, r193 (sorry about that), I could see the name attached to his yahoo email address when he responded directly to my email. While waiting for his replys, which took about 30 min, since he was waiting for his wife to fall asleep. I looked up every guy in the city with his name. It was a fun little game. I had three guys that I thought could be him. One was gorgeous, the other two were not my type.

I ended up falling asleep after sending a request for a face pic. I woke up at 7am to a message from11:45 the previous evening with the photo of the gorgeous guy that I was hoping was on the other end. I tried reconnecting but either he was no longer horny or he was busy. Hate missing out on great dick.

by Anonymousreply 216December 29, 2020 6:42 PM

I also hooked up with a sexy 19 year old that had just gotten out of jail a two weeks before our encounter. I was doing summer school so invited him to my dorm room. It made me feel bad because we were the same age and I just felt like I lucked into a comfortable life while he had a rough go at things. Once his pants came off I got over that feelings.

For a young guy he could ride a dick like a champ. He claimed to be straight (sure, Jan) and said that he never put out behind bars. I didn't get a good look at his hole, but my dick slid in like butter. Maybe he was turning tricks, but I didn't have to pay. Say what you will, but that boy was a top's dream. Sexy trade that was going to meet up with his girlfriend later that day. She wouldn't stop calling him while I was busy blowing his back out. Super hot encounter.

by Anonymousreply 217December 29, 2020 6:49 PM

r214 I am pretty sure there is no internet on a cruise? Not sure though.

by Anonymousreply 218December 29, 2020 7:26 PM

r218 there's internet on cruises now. How else are people posting photos and stories of their cruise vacation on social media?

by Anonymousreply 219December 29, 2020 8:05 PM

r219 from ports? I dunno

by Anonymousreply 220December 29, 2020 8:08 PM

[quote] Can't forget the druggies i.e. meth heads too

Oh, they were on Craigslist too. I once hooked up with a guy who was apparently squatting in an unrented apartment (or maybe had just sold everything that wasn't nailed down to buy drugs). I don't wear jewelry or carry cash, so it wasn't my problem.

by Anonymousreply 221December 29, 2020 8:08 PM

r219 I stand corrected there is internet. bad internet that is 13 dollars a day but there is internet!

by Anonymousreply 222December 29, 2020 8:11 PM

Waiting for the ports isn't a big deal. That gives just enough time to give room numbers or set a meeting location. I was told on another forum that the best cock at sea can be found on the cheap cruises the leave TX, GA, and FL. Lots of working class guys, young guys, or family men loking for a cheap vacation where they can drink and eat till their heart's content. The poster even said that he had great luck with a lot of guys on their honeymoons (how sad). After a day or two, fucking their wives is apparently not enough. They seem more interested in playing maybe as means to reject the new confines of marriage.

The guy said hit the casinos at night and plan to spend some time playing a slow social games like Blackjack. That way you can watch your mark hit the drinks and feel him out. Another tip were the bars. Make friends with the bartender (leave good tips after every drink) to ensure you are well taken care off. The bartender may recognize your game but they won't be a cock block since we aren't talking about breaking any laws. Sometimes they may even encourage you since you'll be nightly entertainment as they watch you shoot your shot at one guy after another. Finally, if you REALY want ocean dick he suggested staying onboard during the excursions. You can either catch a crew member (not suggested) or a really frustrated guy staying back away from their family or travel buddies.

If all else fails, hit up the male only steam rooms at the gym between 4-7 pm any night of the week. That's the time when the guys will excuse themselves for a workout before dinner. Grindr will work, so I'm told, but not during the entire voyage unless you pay for an internet package.

I'm willing to give these tips a shot, for science of course.

by Anonymousreply 223December 29, 2020 8:52 PM

Yup r215 CL was good for specifics because you could search for keywords that matched your interests like discreet or married.

by Anonymousreply 224December 29, 2020 9:19 PM

I used to work the graveyard shift at a call center and I would get on CL about an hour after I got off work. I would put up an ad saying I just got off work and was looking for a fwb to help me wind down. Always received a lot of replies of dudes wanting to get off before they went in to work.

My favorite was a guy who was in town for about 6 weeks and staying at one of those extended stay places. The first time I went to his room and when he opened the door I was a bit disappointed. He was a lot shorter than he said he was and obviously a bit older. Not ugly but not quite handsome (he sort of reminded me of a young Joe Pesci). Very late-30s Italian type wearing a t-shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. He invites me in and I sit next to him on the couch while he starts up some porn. I'm not sure what he wants at this point since he is just sitting there grabbing his crotch and staring at the TV. He had said it was 6" and thick, but I just assumed that was standard "I'm average" blustering.

Then he whips it out and good lord! It was the thickest cock I had ever seen. Thicker than a beer can and it just keeps getting harder as he strokes. I whip out my thoroughly average dick and he sees I'm hard and starts stroking me, so I return the favor. He pre-cums like a leaky faucet and is moaning a lot. He takes off his shirt and underneath he is actually quite built and not as hairy as I had imagined. I couldn't resist so I tried to suck him off. He was so into it and had his stocky legs around my neck while pushing me down on his cock which I could barely fit in my mouth. It didn't last too long before he shot a mouthful. He then laid back and told me to cum on his chest while he played with my balls.

I know a lot of you will think this was EST, but it's the honest truth. After he asked if I would come back and I said sure. He pulls out the most disorganized day planner I have ever seen with receipts and sticky notes bursting from it and puts me down for 6:30a twice a week. He asks me if that looked okay in this plain businesslike demeanor and I said sure. After about 4 or 5 visits he let me fuck him, which made him cum in even less time. The last time he spent a bit more time and we played around edging for about 45 minutes before getting to it. Then he left back to AZ I think.

by Anonymousreply 225December 29, 2020 9:19 PM

R225 I love the detail about the disorganized organizer!

by Anonymousreply 226December 29, 2020 9:25 PM

I LOL'd at the organizer too. But that sounds too odd to be anything but real!

by Anonymousreply 227December 29, 2020 9:27 PM

I'd never mess around with a married guy there's too much potential for things to go south real fast.

by Anonymousreply 228December 29, 2020 9:28 PM

The early days of CL really encouraged anonymity in a way that I hadn't experienced since I was back in the burbs in the late 80s.

I didn't do it, but it made me seriously consider setting up a gloryhole. There were numerous requests for it on CL and I had an apartment building where I could have made it work.

by Anonymousreply 229December 29, 2020 9:32 PM

R228 In my experience, the married guys are the best. They show up, they get what they want, then they go away and you don't have to worry about them bugging you afterward.

by Anonymousreply 230December 29, 2020 9:35 PM

Yeah married guys are super chill in a no drama way. Typically they are carrying a huge load in their sack so it's always fun. NEVER meet up and fuck in their bedroom. That's always a bad idea and gives off bad karma. You never know when the wife may show up.

by Anonymousreply 231December 29, 2020 9:38 PM

R231 The married guys always came to me. And what was fun about hooking up with them is that they were all about the cock. They had no body issues and weren't narcissistic egomaniacs. They just wanted to get off, and I was happy to help.

by Anonymousreply 232December 29, 2020 9:42 PM

R232 same! There was no nonsense, no dance of the seven veils. They wanted to get off and 95 percent of the time, they were fun and uncomplicated and only too happy to fire off a load in the direction of someone who wanted and appreciated it.

by Anonymousreply 233December 29, 2020 9:44 PM

R233, and some of them loved coming back for more!

by Anonymousreply 234December 29, 2020 9:45 PM

I usually found the married guys I hooked up with to have way fewer hang-ups than the gay guys.

Some were a little nervous to start out, but once their cocks got hard, they were 100% into it and just let go and enjoyed it. And if they came back for more, they were even more ravenous with each visit.

by Anonymousreply 235December 29, 2020 9:49 PM

Now you bitches have me testing out Doublelist. It's not bad and I like the direct response button. I'll see if the quality holds up. Still a little scared to meet up due to COVID.

by Anonymousreply 236December 29, 2020 10:28 PM

R236 Do you part and avoid hooking up during COVID.

by Anonymousreply 237December 29, 2020 10:33 PM

+1 on R232 et al -- once they got over their nervousness, closeted guys I hooked up with back in the day were very uninhibited and clearly had no strings, it was just about sex.

Most of them also said some variation on "I feel like I can be wilder/free-er with a guy, when I'm with a woman I feel like I have to take charge and be considerate of her, but with a guy I can just do whatever feels good."

Never wanted to unpack that for them...

by Anonymousreply 238December 29, 2020 11:30 PM

These stories are all gross.

by Anonymousreply 239December 30, 2020 5:39 AM

The thing about doublelist is it requires a phone number and registration. Anonymous married guys wont want to register and provide their phone numbers. If doublelist makes themselves more anonymous, maybe it could work.

by Anonymousreply 240December 30, 2020 3:01 PM

CL requires a phone number now, too.

by Anonymousreply 241December 30, 2020 3:14 PM

r240 the benefit is that there aren't ads for sex services. The worst part about Doublelist is the name, no one would know to look for that site because the name is so obscure. Craigslist might have been the same way in the beginning but they offered so many other services that it caught on to the general public.

My experiment last night attracted the interests of guys. One was rather hot. I did not move forward with any hookups because I'm not trying to lose my sense of flavor and smell or end up on a ventilator.

It did feel like a normal Cl experience. I posted to the "Gays for Gays" and the "Gays three for Straight" (jerk off buddy request) sections. The "Gays for Gays" had a lot more action. My responses were related to that posting. I did add a chest picture to enhance my chances, I looked good. Again, the feature where you can respond directly to a message, add a photo, and decide which email address will show up when the original poster views your response is very handy!

I'll stop flooding this thread so we can get back to Op's original question.

by Anonymousreply 242December 30, 2020 3:24 PM

^my experiment attracted the interests of three guys.

by Anonymousreply 243December 30, 2020 3:25 PM

When the married guy comes home with an STD that should make for an interesting discussion with the wife.

by Anonymousreply 244December 30, 2020 6:14 PM

I was one of the married guys for a short time. She knew about it and we tried to work it out, we were young and foolish. I always wondered about the other married guys that would have me over to their place. But again, young and foolish. One guy's wife did show up before we started anything and he played me off as a racquetball partner. I went along and we ended up having regular hookups at the gym in the apartment complex under the guise of playing racquetball. There were a lot of married Army guys that lived there and we scored a few threesomes in the sauna with them.

by Anonymousreply 245December 30, 2020 6:39 PM

R245 that’s very interesting. Did you ever worry about getting an STD Andy having to explain it to your wife like someone above mentioned? Just curious how married guys handle that aspect. Also, hot store with the Saundra married Army guys. How did you get things started with them? Did you find the, on CL as well?

by Anonymousreply 246December 30, 2020 6:45 PM

There were a number of CL ads back in the day from guys wanting head with a condom on.

I would assume those were from married guys who did not want an STD R246

by Anonymousreply 247December 30, 2020 6:49 PM

I was single and played with married men for the better part of 20 years but never once had an STD.

However, I was almost never fucked and I usually had a good "spidey sense" about which man was careful and which one(s) fucked everything that moved.

by Anonymousreply 248December 30, 2020 6:50 PM

R245, I was pretty lucky. But I didn't get around as much then as now. I was pretty picky for that reason. The town I was living in was next to a base and most of the guys that showed up in the sauna were open to hooking up. One of them turned me on to using the tanning rooms. The beds each had their own room with some chairs and a table and weren't monitored closely. I did arrange some hookups there through CL, but moved shortly after I started doing that.

by Anonymousreply 249December 30, 2020 7:11 PM

I know most Dataloungers hate women but there is an innocent person back at home not knowing they're just a prop for the person they love and believe loves them to sell a lie.

by Anonymousreply 250December 30, 2020 7:21 PM

I made friends with a guy when I was in Puerto Vallarta on vacation with my BF. He worked for a company in the Midwest but I guess when he was first working for them, he worked in San Diego within a mile or two of Camp Pendleton. He said it was amazing and also terribly addictive, and it got more intense after Craigslist. He almost lost his job after sneaking out early a few times because some NAVY Seal wanted to meet him at a specific time to fuck him.

I can sorta see it. I mean, all that amazing military dick. It would be glorious for a while but I think like any drug it just gets to the point where you need more and more.

by Anonymousreply 251December 30, 2020 7:24 PM

R250 is Tender to the Touch.

by Anonymousreply 252December 30, 2020 7:24 PM

I'm a gay man R252 so your opinion like your festering cunt means nothing just like your entire life.

by Anonymousreply 253December 30, 2020 7:29 PM

r251 how attractive was this guy and do you know what type of postings he would make to catch all that dick? I remember some of the regular lurkers, the guys posting almost every single day, no matter the city, offered head or ass. I wonder if it was consistency that garnered results or the people that have a more refined (less desperate) posting habit on CL.

by Anonymousreply 254December 30, 2020 7:46 PM

Annoying thing on Doublelist "Straight for gays" section is it's all tranny-chasers! All guys looking for "Cds/Trans" only.

Aren't we supposed to believe "Transwomen are women" so why the fuck are they in a "gay" space???

by Anonymousreply 255December 30, 2020 7:51 PM

The ONLY thing on Doublelist are bottoms . Even the "str8" tranny chasers want to get fucked. I gave it a shot a few times,what a waste of energy .

by Anonymousreply 256December 30, 2020 7:58 PM

Well most have cocks and that's what these guys want but without only half the guilt since she "acts like a woman". I like that it doesn't go the Facebook rout with 15,000 sexuality definitions. The cock wants what it wants.

by Anonymousreply 257December 30, 2020 8:00 PM

^^ Not true. I've met tops on Doublelist.

by Anonymousreply 258December 30, 2020 8:00 PM

R254 He was attractive in sort of a generically bland way, if that makes sense....I think he would fit into the type for a wide range of guys, and he was also just a smidge on the androgynous side, which may have also played into who he attracted.

by Anonymousreply 259December 30, 2020 8:01 PM

Thanks for the response r259. Was he white and did he show any pictures? I'm trying to figure out how some guys (myself) used to strike out while this gentlemen is presented to a buffet of military cock.

by Anonymousreply 260December 30, 2020 8:15 PM

C251 Camp Pendleton is very far north of San Diego. It’s sort of on its own with not much surrounding it except open fields and ocean. Maybe Grindr would work there if you were driving by. But, I can’t imagine Navy Seals and other military men downloading Grinder. Wouldn’t they be scared of other military guys discovering it on their phones?

by Anonymousreply 261December 30, 2020 8:30 PM

Me adding San Diego (Camp Pendleton area) to upcoming vacation plans.

by Anonymousreply 262December 30, 2020 8:36 PM

[quote] But, I can’t imagine Navy Seals and other military men downloading Grinder. Wouldn’t they be scared of other military guys discovering it on their phones?

Apps can be deleted lol

by Anonymousreply 263December 30, 2020 8:40 PM

Is Oceanside the city the military boys hangout at from CP or is it some other town?

by Anonymousreply 264December 30, 2020 8:50 PM

I’m r249 and I was next to an army base, not marines. After a while, most of them get kinda boring. I don’t really get into non-reciprocal hook ups. Not usually, anyway. And a lot of them were like that. Of course, I was younger and thought I was the shit. My attitude would probably be a little different today.

by Anonymousreply 265December 30, 2020 8:51 PM

r261 I imagine military has its own classified listing sort of deal? idk I have never been in that situation but everything else is insular there must surely be a military for military hook up post somewhere whether my listing, word of mouth, whatever. I don't see much military guys on base looking for a hookup. Generally getting connected with someone off base is more difficult especially with COVID running around and their orders to stay on base.

by Anonymousreply 266December 30, 2020 8:58 PM

R255, I've been on Doublelist since its first week. In the beginning it had T4M and M4T sections, but they got yanked after only a few weeks. Doublelist said on the site that it was because there was too much prostitution and drug activity advertised.

It is true as R257 said, that trans are basically training wheels for closet cases. I've never met a tranny chaser who wouldn't also have sex with men under the right conditions.

by Anonymousreply 267December 30, 2020 9:11 PM

Via Craigslist M4M, I hooked up with:

a guy who ran unlicensed sex clubs from the apartments and houses he lived in who fucked me the best I've ever been fucked;

two hot young dudes whose asses I ate like pie;

and a dour transvestite whose tiny mouth could not take my average cock;

by Anonymousreply 268December 30, 2020 9:23 PM

r267 then convince me how to grab the hot ones on Grindr, they keep saying "NO MEN!"

by Anonymousreply 269December 30, 2020 10:31 PM

I met three guys on there who became regular fuck buds.

Only had one bad experience out of many. I was meeting up with one guy and when I got to his place, two other men were there. It felt wrong so I played it cool. Told him I left my phone in the car and would be right back but I hauled my ass out of there.

by Anonymousreply 270December 30, 2020 11:13 PM

R269, offer them drugs.

by Anonymousreply 271December 30, 2020 11:25 PM

When I lived in San Diego, about 75% of my hook ups were military. Most of the time they were bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 272December 31, 2020 12:25 AM

R272 did you meet all of your military guys on CL? Where are these military men meeeting guys nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 273January 4, 2021 4:48 PM

r273 back when CL had the m4m section yes - I would post an ad that was pretty direct and descriptive and boom I got a flooded inbox with pics. Fleet week - omg god. All ass you could pound. Unfortunately I got married and only pound one ass now. But it's a very nice ass :D

by Anonymousreply 274January 4, 2021 8:30 PM

me and a buddy would trade taking out W4M ads and share the hotter pics of all the straight guys (and I'm talking hundreds) who would reply.

by Anonymousreply 275January 4, 2021 11:12 PM

Ew. It's all so...so...unseemly!

by Anonymousreply 276January 5, 2021 12:34 AM

I remember reading an ad from a guy in a rural area and it seemed odd, until I figured out the guy was looking for animal sex! He was looking for guys with access to a farm.

by Anonymousreply 277January 5, 2021 12:48 AM

Do military dudes ever get any time to go out jogging by themselves on trails? Maybe that’s how they cruise each other.

by Anonymousreply 278January 5, 2021 1:02 PM

r278 they can go off base once they are out of training. Some live on base some have off base housing if they cannot get on base housing.

by Anonymousreply 279January 5, 2021 1:57 PM

This isn't a CL story but once, when I was out in the sticks, I turned on Grindr, just to see what I could see. One guy, very cute, wanted me to drive 30 miles to his trailer and fuck him. And I shouldn't worry, he said, his dad is a heavy sleeper.

by Anonymousreply 280January 5, 2021 11:25 PM

I got all my Marines thanks to CL.

by Anonymousreply 281January 6, 2021 4:21 AM

r281 just comparing notes - I found 90% of marines were bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 282January 6, 2021 6:45 PM

R156, agreed.

I would also add that around 2011 there was another shift. M4M ended up being filled up with ads for paid services, many of them very spammy. This started because Erotic Services was shut down, and all the 'massage' whores and their companies started advertising on Therapeutic Services (where I would advertise for my own legit massage services). Then, whether I wanted to sell my services, or do a trade with another massage therapist (we do that, and yes sometimes it can lead to sex), I had to filter out tons of posts containing Wingding font in the subject lines to grab your attention.

🖉👓💣✰M4M SENSUAL MASSAGES TODAY🖉👓💣✰

When CL disbanded Therapeutic Services (for that exact reason), the whore trolls invaded M4M...further diluting the value of people looking for a simple fuck.

by Anonymousreply 283January 20, 2021 12:34 AM

[quote]R283 Erotic Services was shut down, and all the 'massage' whores and their companies started advertising on Therapeutic Services

Hey, don’t talk about my mom that way!

by Anonymousreply 284January 20, 2021 12:59 AM

Whores ruin everything!

by Anonymousreply 285January 20, 2021 1:04 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 286January 21, 2021 12:54 PM

Is it a good idea to contact a past CL friend years later?

by Anonymousreply 287January 25, 2021 1:06 PM

R287 Why not?

by Anonymousreply 288January 25, 2021 1:07 PM

Oh man I miss CL - I got so much dick from there back in the day

by Anonymousreply 289January 25, 2021 1:30 PM

I came here to say most married men seem to moved on to either Adam4Adam or Sniffies. I go for Adam4Adam since they have all features and filters you want absolutely for free. The crowd on Adam4Adam tend to skew married, middle-aged to older with most of them athletic, muscle, in shape. Somewhat of a poz community on there. So prepare for that.

by Anonymousreply 290January 25, 2021 3:21 PM

Married and HIV positive r290? That's a bad mix.

by Anonymousreply 291January 25, 2021 3:26 PM

R290 I do think the married men the people on this post are used to meeting from CL would chose Adam. That website requires creating an online profile. The married guys liked CL because they would just use burner emails and no profile or phone number was required.

by Anonymousreply 292January 25, 2021 3:29 PM

r291 They are mutually exclusive. It's just in my area there's a sizable number of poz guys. Yours may vary, but all the married guys are on there, I haven't seen any of them on the apps, might be because a desktop site is easier to hide around with rather than an app on your phone.

by Anonymousreply 293January 25, 2021 3:29 PM

So these married guys are pretty much bug chases either knowingly or unknowingly? This is why I don't mess with married guys because they tend to be desperate and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 294January 25, 2021 7:19 PM

No it's just coincidence the site harbors a sizable population of both married and poz guys.

by Anonymousreply 295January 25, 2021 7:49 PM

The two groups probably mix R295.

by Anonymousreply 296January 25, 2021 7:50 PM

What about cruising at the grocery store?

by Anonymousreply 297January 26, 2021 4:39 PM

Clean up on Aisle 7!

by Anonymousreply 298January 26, 2021 6:49 PM

Craigslist was great for businessmen traveling, because they could make a post and then respond later in the day when they were done with work.

by Anonymousreply 299February 1, 2021 5:48 PM

Got catfished once it it put me off it forever.

by Anonymousreply 300February 1, 2021 5:51 PM

What's "Craigslist"?

by Anonymousreply 301February 3, 2021 4:33 AM

R460 Sorry. Wrong Thread.

by Anonymousreply 302February 3, 2021 11:11 AM

We'll be sure to let R460 know that when he shows up, R302.

by Anonymousreply 303February 3, 2021 11:20 AM

The guy is.now a power boy. It was amazing.

by Anonymousreply 304February 3, 2021 11:51 AM

A lot of business travelers tended to use CL.

by Anonymousreply 305February 8, 2021 3:11 PM

Anyone ever meet anyone on doublelist? Have to imagine some of the CL married straight guys ended up there. But not sure about the popularity across the country.

by Anonymousreply 306February 9, 2021 1:11 PM

Thank god for this thread. I used to hook up with this married mechanic I met off CL - Hot as fuck, giant dick and he could fuck..and afterwards loved to spoon and cuddle. Probably worlds best kisser. We soft of fell out of contact. This thread reminded me of him and I still had his email so I sent a hey member me message....oh yeah he does and wants to pick up where we left off. woo hoo!

by Anonymousreply 307February 9, 2021 1:13 PM

R306 I've hooked up with a few straight guys on Doublelist (one of 'em is coming back for a j/o session on Friday), but it's not nearly as popular as Craigslist was.

With Craigslist, I could post an ad and get five or six replies instantly. With Doublelist, I'm lucky to get one or two.

by Anonymousreply 308February 9, 2021 1:17 PM

R307 that’s lucky that you had his real email address. Unfortunately many people who used CL can’t reach out to anyone they knew from it, because they only have the CL email relay, which obviously doesn’t work anymore. Tell us how it goes.

R308, I think that’s because doublelist requires a phone number, and many straight married guys don’t want to register a phone number to meet a guy?

by Anonymousreply 309February 9, 2021 1:21 PM

Doublelist depends on the city.

I have posted as a top and CL would bring 100 replies in about 5 minutes.

Double list will bring one or two over the course of a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 310February 9, 2021 1:49 PM

I would have exploded upon seeing R201's friend

by Anonymousreply 311February 9, 2021 2:01 PM

R310 what are you using nowadays that CL is gone? Anything creative?

by Anonymousreply 312February 9, 2021 2:05 PM

I'm so mad that I was with family when I was in DC about ten years ago. We were going to a reunion near Alexandria and I was permanently horny the entire weekend. It was like a suburb where every man you saw was gorgeous, muscular to an almost comical degree, and seemed to be on the prowl.

I had one guy that was totally my type (older, light salt and pepper, huge biceps) give me the up and down and then flashed a big shit eating grin. Damn. I'm sure it would have been a fish in the barrel moment that weekend on CL, too.

by Anonymousreply 313February 9, 2021 2:06 PM

I should have added, Alexandria, if I am not mistaken, was over half military in terms of who lived or worked there. (Or maybe I'm thinking of another little burb right outside of DC?)

by Anonymousreply 314February 9, 2021 2:07 PM

The grocery store and eye contact. Seriously I get more BJ this way than any app.

by Anonymousreply 315February 9, 2021 2:33 PM

C315 what do you say to men in the grocery store? Make a comment about food or just ask them if you’ve met before?

by Anonymousreply 316February 9, 2021 3:12 PM

Often there is little in the way of conversation.

I look them in the eye, allow myself to get hard, if they look down I know they are interested. I give a tug and a whisper. 'Do you want to suck my dick?'. I find direct is best.

by Anonymousreply 317February 9, 2021 3:17 PM

R317, yeah, right. I've never heard such talk in my Whole (Hole) Foods.

by Anonymousreply 318February 9, 2021 4:03 PM

R315 sounds like a fantasy, but I've had hookups happen a few times in grocery stores and pharmacies. Or at least they started there.

If you get The Look it's kind of obvious what they want. Then it's just up to you whether you want to shut it down or run with it.

by Anonymousreply 319February 9, 2021 4:09 PM

R319 can you describe “the look” so people know whether they are getting it or not? Sometimes people just look at me because I’m wearing a cool shirt or tie.

by Anonymousreply 320February 9, 2021 5:32 PM

r310 Maybe. In my experience, it's the same ten people post every day, so DL seems dead in my city. But it might be booming in another. I think the auto moderation and flagging followed by phone number verification (they won't except throwaway ones like Google Voice) ended any chance of grabbing the same audience.

by Anonymousreply 321February 9, 2021 5:56 PM

Not necessarily the best sex, but the best story was when on a lark I placed an ad looking for far left wing guys (Maoists etc) to come and piss on my for being a capitalist swine. Got 3 replies. 2 were fug. The guy who came over was a University of Chicago grad student with long blonde hair and a huge uncut cock. He was wearing a Mao t shirt. We sat around pounding beers for about half and hour as he tried to enlist me in the cause. When he said he couldn’t hold it any more we went into my bathroom and I got in my claw foot tub. He must have pissed a gallon. We jerked each other of as we showered. He left and was never seen again.

by Anonymousreply 322February 9, 2021 5:57 PM

A fifteen minute, thorough face fucking from a surprisingly well endowed, fowl mouthed, body builder during my stay at the Disneyland Hotel.

by Anonymousreply 323February 9, 2021 6:22 PM

I STILL USE CL AND FIND MEN...pre COVID but just checked and looks about the same. Go under Missed Connections, and you can still post but not as graphic as you used to. I say something like, you were straight, hung and I serviced you in WeHo. Still works but not as great. Check it out...

by Anonymousreply 324February 9, 2021 6:29 PM

R320 if you dont' know what it is you just need to practice cruising. There is no way to describe it.

by Anonymousreply 325February 9, 2021 6:34 PM

R324, missed connections doesn’t usually specify m4m. How do you make that clear? Women might respond to your ad?

by Anonymousreply 326February 9, 2021 7:54 PM

yeah, I just took a tip over to my CL's Missed Connections. All the codes and posts were exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 327February 9, 2021 8:06 PM

R327 yeah, it’s too tough to figure out, many of the men in missed connections might be looking for women, etc.

by Anonymousreply 328February 9, 2021 8:51 PM

Here is an example of a local ad.

I know you are stressed and overworked, being a Daddy is hard. I know you need help, let me come by and remove the white stuff from your basement. Just consider me a friendly volunteer.

by Anonymousreply 329February 10, 2021 7:22 AM

R329, that’s interesting, what do m4m users typically use as a subject or heading line?

by Anonymousreply 330February 10, 2021 12:38 PM

this one was in the volunteer section and it said

Man volunteers for your more pressing needs.

by Anonymousreply 331February 10, 2021 1:06 PM

That’s creative. Not sure many married guys would be checking that section though.

by Anonymousreply 332February 10, 2021 1:16 PM

Yeah, who is actually taking the time to examine obscure corners of CL to try and decipher these riddles? And can anyone actually claim that the time and effort the spent searching out these surreptitious M4M ads ever resulted in a decent sexual encounter? Seems like this level of desperation would not yield optimum results, just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 333February 10, 2021 1:27 PM

R333

it takes a second or two to scan and find them and yea I have had a lot of guys come over and suck my dick from those ads.

by Anonymousreply 334February 10, 2021 1:29 PM

But are any of them hot r334?

by Anonymousreply 335February 10, 2021 10:02 PM

Most are hot yes R335.

by Anonymousreply 336February 11, 2021 7:02 AM

I'm curious what R336's definition of "hot" is.

Or "most."

by Anonymousreply 337February 11, 2021 4:42 PM

R337

Under 40, very fit, hairy, with clean faces and good jawlines.

by Anonymousreply 338February 12, 2021 6:55 AM

Dudes on the site kept on using my pics for their party ads.

by Anonymousreply 339February 12, 2021 6:57 AM

"Clean" faces?

Are "dirty" faces something you encounter a lot?

What a weird phrase.

by Anonymousreply 340February 12, 2021 3:25 PM

I will say this from my CL experience - some of the most average-looking married guys have dicks of death and know how to fuck. Some of the pretty ones...meh. Give me a balding hairy semi-decent shape daddy with a nine-inch hole destroyer over a six-pack any day.

by Anonymousreply 341February 12, 2021 5:32 PM

R341 those are the guys that are probably just with their wives now, since there’s is no more CL.

by Anonymousreply 342February 12, 2021 7:29 PM

Preach R341 ! One of the biggest dicks and best fucks I ever had was a 5'7 schlub . He looked like Charlie Cheswick in One Flew Over The Cuckoos nest ! I was fairly young and quite full of myself,and I chased that middle aged man the entire time he was in town. I was dickmatized to the max.

by Anonymousreply 343February 12, 2021 9:01 PM

R340 Clean shaven no tattos on the face or neck.

by Anonymousreply 344February 12, 2021 9:20 PM

r343 ditto - married guy when I was in Charlotte for a week. He looked like a high school princple, thin, balding. Told me he was hung in the email exchange. Before we get to the deed he says "I should tell you when I said hung, I meant really big." it was the size of a can of pingles. Jesus fucking christ I nearly fainted.

by Anonymousreply 345February 12, 2021 11:50 PM

I met The Rock on CL.

by Anonymousreply 346February 13, 2021 3:28 AM

r346 and?

by Anonymousreply 347February 15, 2021 12:20 AM

College jocks

by Anonymousreply 348March 23, 2021 3:12 PM

news casters, real estate agents, former members of Congress...

by Anonymousreply 349March 23, 2021 3:27 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 350June 8, 2021 11:43 AM

I hear they are meeting on doublelist now.

by Anonymousreply 351June 9, 2021 4:46 PM

Maybe they are using sniffies.com, but I kinda doubt it because the Craig’s list guys typically wanted to read a bit more of a description on what they were after prior to meeting.

by Anonymousreply 352June 30, 2021 5:55 PM

i always advertise in "women looking for men", i get loads of messages as moths to fire. It's lot of hardwork to filter through and find someone best, then negotiate that a hole is a hole..

by Anonymousreply 353July 18, 2021 9:34 AM

Da bump

by Anonymousreply 354July 19, 2021 5:41 AM

The personals don’t exist anymore. They were deleted by Craigslist a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 355July 24, 2021 12:03 AM

Married business travelers

by Anonymousreply 356October 4, 2021 1:23 PM

R355 because congress passed a law against it

by Anonymousreply 357October 4, 2021 1:59 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 358October 5, 2021 7:50 PM

Anyone here have any experience with doublelist? Have you scored any primo married men there yet?

by Anonymousreply 359October 18, 2021 1:27 PM

I don't think Doublelist has caught on everywhere. How successful you are might depend on the city you're in. For example, I haven't gotten many responses when I've posted in L.A but have had a lot more success when in other cities when travelling.

by Anonymousreply 360October 18, 2021 1:47 PM

Which cities were the most successful using doublelist r360 ?

by Anonymousreply 361October 18, 2021 2:47 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 362October 30, 2021 10:25 PM

R353 Any success? What is the actual percentage of hot guys, and then what is the percentage you're able to reel in?

by Anonymousreply 363October 30, 2021 10:27 PM

Any thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 364October 31, 2021 7:33 AM

Kathy Rowe, that crazy San Diego frau who went Serial Mom on a couple who outbid her on a house she wanted, put up fake sex ads on CL for the wife as part of her campaign of harassment, inviting men off the street to "surprise me with your hard-on."

by Anonymousreply 365October 31, 2021 8:26 AM

You better not talk about our hookup. You know who you are.

by Anonymousreply 366October 31, 2021 8:59 AM

Lol r365

by Anonymousreply 367October 31, 2021 3:22 PM

Also curious about doublelist cities. Tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 368October 31, 2021 3:47 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 369January 3, 2022 4:19 AM

Does anyone know of anything that replaced CL other than the apps?....I miss the instant gratification of meaningless hookups....By the way---CL sex ads did more for LOCATING sex trafficing victims than it does now. The reasons for cancelling the sex ads were invalid which is why Canada still has their CL Ads...

by Anonymousreply 370January 3, 2022 6:27 AM

R370 unfortunately, no.

by Anonymousreply 371January 4, 2022 3:39 PM

My ex roommate was a whore. But he used to get some Primo CL married dick. I got pissed because he took a shower with a stranger in my bathroom once--I am assuming because it was larger and comfy for two. ugh. . Rest assured it never happened again. When my roommie invited a guy over I left. Once the guy came in as I was leaving (and he was hot) and he was like "a threesome is going to be fun"---I said "not happening" and walked out....I would never knowingly fuck anything that would fuck around with my roommate.

by Anonymousreply 372January 5, 2022 11:24 AM

you sound like a shrill bitch

by Anonymousreply 373January 5, 2022 11:58 AM

How you can always tell if a hotel bar is a great place to meet guys- go to the closest adjacent bathroom and look for cum stains in the stalls. Even if cleaned off there are ghost like patterns…

Once I started looking for them, I was SHOCKED. They’re everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 374January 5, 2022 12:09 PM

Why wouldn't they just go back to one of their rooms?

by Anonymousreply 375January 5, 2022 12:32 PM

Someone mentioned Sniffies in a recent hookup thread. Anyone have any exepriences?

by Anonymousreply 376January 5, 2022 12:32 PM

Sniffles looks like it has a lot of local gay sex addicts but you probably won’t find the handsome older married guys you are looking for there. Those seem to have disappeared forever since CL was shut down.

by Anonymousreply 377January 5, 2022 1:09 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 378February 11, 2022 4:21 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 379May 30, 2022 3:39 AM

too many to count!

by Anonymousreply 380May 30, 2022 3:23 PM

Probably the married business traveler visiting from Texas. Really a great guy and wonder what happened to him or where he finds studs to meet up with now that CL is gone. He had a rockin bod and knew exactly what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 381May 31, 2022 9:33 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 382August 18, 2022 2:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!