Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Noel Casler says this is Trump shitting his pants in front of Turkish dictator Erdogan

We can hear farts audibly in the recording.

But Casler says Trump frequently shat his Depends during tapings of THE APPRENTICE and beauty pageants and now Trump is doing it on the world stage.

Doing Number Two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 6, 2021 5:06 AM

Nobody has an opinion?

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 10:45 PM

Certainly looks believable to me. He’s a total disgrace so just add one more thing. What an embarrassment to shit yourself through a press appearance. Wonder who gets to clean it up

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 11:51 PM

I'll just take your work for it. Bad enough to hear what comes out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 11:53 PM

Oops, I crapped my pants!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2020 11:54 PM

Seriously, why would I want to look at that? He's vomit-inducing even just standing there in a suit, saying nothing. Why would I want to sully my beautiful mind?

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2020 11:59 PM

Watch the video again, everyone, and look at Erdogan while keeping in mind that Depends doesn't stop the smell.

My senile uncle used to shit his Depends now and then when we'd take him out on day trips and, while they kept the crap contained, the smell was still brutal.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 12:10 AM

How did any of them keep a straight face? I would've burst out in a fit of laughter like a 12 year old.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 12:13 AM

I guess we know which one is the ranking statesman.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 1:16 AM

I’m stoned AF and I think he’s a pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 1:20 AM

Bad link, can anyone post a good link?

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 1:58 AM

yes r11, that man we unfortunately have to call our president is disgraceful

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2020 2:05 AM

Eat Trump’s shitty diaper r11.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2020 2:07 AM

Is shitting your pants against sharia law, Erdogan was probably offended

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2020 2:16 AM

Here is a clearer recording.

You can see Trump "lose his shit" with a look of alarm.

Erdogan lets the first fart slide. But when the diarrhea starts pouring out fast and furious, Erdogan gets angry.

Casler says they had to edit out multiple instances of Trump shitting his pants on THE APPRENTICE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2020 2:23 AM

If it IS true, I’ve got to give the man points for persisting in public life.

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2020 2:25 AM

You know how he wears diapers and shits himself? Someone has to help him clean up every day. As well, Melaniho and Ho Hix have both seen that ass naked and have either spanked it or rubbed their naked bodies against it.

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2020 2:29 AM

I am dying to know who has the unfortunate job of hosing Dumpy down after a hearty shitting. Is it Hope Hicks or Vanky???? Does Barron man the hose now that he's a big boy?

by Anonymousreply 18October 24, 2020 2:32 AM

I can't hear the farts -- there's too much background noise. Can you tell me what time on the video they happened? Seriously, man -- I need to see this!!

by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2020 2:34 AM

FARTY PARTY!!

by Anonymousreply 20October 24, 2020 2:40 AM

i heard it....and do believe it's possible....but could also be the chair. The faces kind of look like they did. I would need to see actual evidence of said diaper.

by Anonymousreply 21October 24, 2020 2:40 AM

“ I would need to see actual evidence of said diaper. “

Really dude? Who are you, Danny Thomas? Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 22October 24, 2020 2:43 AM

Diaper fetishist at R21!

by Anonymousreply 23October 24, 2020 2:44 AM

[quote] but could also be the chair.

NOT THE BEAUTIFUL CHAIR!!

by Anonymousreply 24October 24, 2020 2:44 AM

Lindsey-Belle and Moscow Mitch take turns hosing him down. Sometimes Lindsey-Belle gets arroused.

by Anonymousreply 25October 24, 2020 2:47 AM

Yet another thing Trump has in common with Hitler. Hitler suffered from uncontrollable flatulence, due to his weird diet and the drugs he was taking. He once visited a powerful, wealthy industrialist to discuss matters of state, and farted multiple times during the meeting. As he was leaving, the industrialist's wife told the servants, "Open the windows, quickly!" Hitler overheard it, was humiliated and infuriated - and took it out on the couple in the future.

by Anonymousreply 26October 24, 2020 3:05 AM

I think the reason why Hope Hicks "dated" all of those abusers (Corey Lewandowski, Rob Porter, and Brad Parscale) was because she's seen Trump naked while hosing the shit off him. It's a form of self-punishment.

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2020 3:10 AM

Here is the full video so you can hear Noel Casler dish the dirt from working with Trump for two decades.

He says Trump frequently shit his pants on camera, that he's in lust with his daughter, that Ivanka is an incestuous flirt and cocktease and that Jared is a psycho, too. He says Don Jr. is coked out of his mind and Eric steals all the Twizzlers from Craft Services on TV sets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2020 3:24 AM

When my daughter was 1 and legally in diapers .....we knew when she was going number 2. She toddled to an empty part of the room and displayed that look of consternation. Yes. It was cute. And if you are fortunate enough to be a father you will find out

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2020 3:26 AM

r19 = Boris, playing dumb as usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2020 3:30 AM

Here's a clearer recording for r19:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2020 3:31 AM

R19 So I've studied the tape a few times for you, and I've determined that the "action" happens between 0:06 and 0:11. At 0:06, you see Trump start to seize up. His face changes into a grimace. Then he freezes like a statue for a couple seconds as the diarrhea flows out of his butt. At 0:10 you can hear a very audible fart. Then at 0:11 Trump sort of comes back to life. The elimination is complete.

And Melania is sitting there on the couch nearby, having to pretend she doesn't know what is going on. But she knows.

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2020 3:37 AM

I’m with the poster upthread—what are the time stamps when Dump farts?

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2020 3:38 AM

Thanks, r32!

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2020 3:39 AM

This is my favorite conspiracy theory in quite some time. More proof please!

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2020 3:42 AM

Theres actually a few more fart sounds after the initial elimination. And they both look incredibly awkward. Trump is sort of side-eying Erdogan like "don't even THINK about judging me right now, mister." Erdogan has a look on his face like "Why? Why?"

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2020 3:43 AM

It's becoming clear now why Trump always sits erect on the edge of a chair. He's trying to create counter-pressure to keep the farts and liquid in.

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2020 3:46 AM

You can hear it and he's shifting his butt around every time you hear the sound. The two guys in the back are trying hard not to react. Every time Trump lets one out , Erdogan appears to grow more and more disgusted.

Are there other versions of this available? A different angle?

by Anonymousreply 38October 24, 2020 3:59 AM

Thanks, R32. I'm now on my "spare" laptop and I heard the sound very distinctly. Better sound on this one, I guess.

And R31? Thanks for the laugh!

by Anonymousreply 39October 24, 2020 4:22 AM

The Atlantic: "Donald Trump shit his pants"

White House: "IT'S A LIE!"

Trump: "IT'S A HOAX!"

MSNBC: "A dozen sources confirm he shit himself"

Fox News: "There's literally shit on his pants"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 24, 2020 4:28 AM

Noel Casler says that Trump takes Adderall and coffee in the morning just to get going and then parties with cocaine.

He says that stimulants like Adderall, coffee and cocaine have a laxative effect and so does alcohol. Since Trump mostly eats McDonald's fast food it leads to an explosive combination, just like in HAMBURGER: THE MOTION PICTURE:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2020 4:32 AM

R40, that has to be a photoshop, right?

by Anonymousreply 42October 24, 2020 4:33 AM

YOu know, now I understand why my grandpa had an old saying, "Never trust a fart..." He aid when you reach a certain age you just never know. Bet Donnie thought he was simply gonna sneak a wet fart out and it turned into a few pebbles mixed in with all that sauce. And you know, I am told McDonald's Big Macs smell real bad....

by Anonymousreply 43October 24, 2020 4:39 AM

Well. if you're going to let loose Erdogan is an inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 44October 24, 2020 5:05 AM

Hearing this does not shock me. He seems like the type who probably started shitting his pants decades ago out of pure laziness.

by Anonymousreply 45October 24, 2020 5:29 AM

I don’t hear the farts but Erdogan definitely looks disgusted all of a sudden and that gross things looks like he’s thinking “oh shit”

by Anonymousreply 46October 24, 2020 5:41 AM

How the fuck do you not hear the farts and liquid shit coming out of Trump's ass? He's even shifting as if to let it out the side. All three men surrounding him react with every shart.

by Anonymousreply 47October 24, 2020 6:00 AM

MELENDEZ: So he's incontinent?

NOEL CASLER: Totally. Totally incontinent, from all the speed cuz anybody's who's been a cokehead, you lose your, you know...there's a...diuretic element.

MELENDEZ: So it's truly a "shit show."

NOEL CASLER: That was the crew [of the Apprentice]'s nickname! It was the "Shit Show!" Cuz he would get mad, and he'd have to read a three-syllable words, and then he'd freak out, shit himself--audibly. PROFOUNDLY incontinent. And you'd have to stop and they'd take him and clean him up. He's been wearing Depends at least fifteen years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 24, 2020 6:28 AM

How have I not seen this until tonight?

Trump sounding like Liza. United Shtaitsh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 24, 2020 6:29 AM

"Basically Jared is our president. Trump is getting high, tweeting, and watching Fox News. He is a huge coke head. Adderall is his maintenance high. He does the adderall to read off cue cards and teleprompters because he suffers from dyslexia."

Noel Casler is a treasure box of gems and jewels! I hope he keeps spilling all the tea.

by Anonymousreply 50October 24, 2020 6:40 AM

He is one of my favorite follows on Twitter. He has a long history with Celebrity Apprentice. He also grew up on the Upper East Side so he was part of the milieu that involved the top end of Manhattan including Trump. This includes the same private schools, so he knew about Barr's father and Epstein being hired to teach math.

So, he was hired to work on Celebrity Apprentice over several years by Trump. He signed an NDA. He says that after Trump became president he decided to take the risk and break the NDA because he couldn't stand it. That may be true but he also needed another gig as no one would hire him as a talent wrangler after he ratted on Trump.So he became a standup comedian with Trump as his material. And he knows a ton of stuff because of having worked with Trump and family. He was Ivanka's handler when she was still in high school and working with her Dad on Celebrity Apprentice. He learned all the family issues because he spent so much time with them.

And he tags Trump on every tweet and has never been sued for violating the NDA. The things he says about Trump and his family are incredible. He has talked many, many times about Trump's adderall addiction and, combined with his fast food diet, it has caused bowel incontinence. I've wondered about current meetings with officials and I believe the tweet relating to this photo. His racist language is so ugly and Casler has talked about that as well. If you really want to know about Trump, follow him on Twitter or on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 51October 24, 2020 6:45 AM

OP, why have you now created 2 duplicate Casler threads when we've already had one going since May?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 24, 2020 6:50 AM

R35, it is no conspiracy theory. Unlike the psychiatrists who attempt diagnose him from his pupil size at speeches and his behavior, Casler spent years around him and his family. He's talked about Celebrity Apprentice time after time, including as a stand-up comedian.

by Anonymousreply 53October 24, 2020 6:51 AM

Vince: Does Melania Trump have a boyfriend?

Noel: Yes she does. His name is Hank Siemers. He’s the head of security at Tiffany’s. That marriage is an arrangement. They were probably headed to divorce before Trump won the election. She hated him on The Apprentice. They would come in separate cars, and she wouldn’t say two words to him.

by Anonymousreply 54October 24, 2020 6:51 AM

It's a shart, not a fart. Casler says Stephen Miller's wife is the one who takes care of these accidents. His explanation, from an interview elsewhere:

"It matters because his incontinence stems from his decades of stimulant abuse and fast food diet. He pretends he’s the model of physical health, when instead his bodily functions are being dictated by his drug addiction—and he tries to cover it up. So it’s evidence of his incompetence, and one of the main reasons for the NDAs. The crew nicknamed CA “The Shitshow,” because he would soil himself during tapings, often after flying into a rage and cursing out the Script Dept. Because he couldn’t read a three-syllable word."

by Anonymousreply 55October 24, 2020 6:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 24, 2020 7:00 AM

Supposedly WH housekeeping isn't allowed to clean his bedroom or change his sheets.

by Anonymousreply 57October 24, 2020 7:03 AM

Shitler is hilarious trying to remain nonchalant about the whole mess.

by Anonymousreply 58October 24, 2020 7:59 AM

Did Cuntlania have a pair of fresh Depends and some wet wipes in her purse? Does she change his diapers or does Don Jr?

by Anonymousreply 59October 24, 2020 8:12 AM

This entire family is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 60October 24, 2020 8:14 AM

Unlike some people, Barack Obama does not shit his pants

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 24, 2020 8:23 AM

This thread is genius! Thanks OP. I needed some laughter. He’s disgusting. At least he could have said “excuse me.” Or maybe he doesn’t want to be that “one who dealt it smelt it. “

by Anonymousreply 62October 24, 2020 8:27 AM

I can’t stop replaying for the look of appalled disgust on Erdogan’s face.

by Anonymousreply 63October 24, 2020 8:33 AM

He's old and fat, of course he poops his pants. Look at his face you can see him realizing it's a mess down there.

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 64October 24, 2020 8:36 AM

[quote]So I've studied the tape a few times for you, and I've determined that the "action" happens between 0:06 and 0:11. At 0:06, you see Trump start to seize up. His face changes into a grimace. Then he freezes like a statue for a couple seconds as the diarrhea flows out of his butt. At 0:10 you can hear a very audible fart. Then at 0:11 Trump sort of comes back to life. The elimination is complete.

Thank you, R32, that is a better analysis than the Warren Commission did on the Zapruder film of the Kennedy assassination.

And are we supposed to ignore the fact that Trump is entertaining and having a photo session with the murderous dictator Erdogan?

Trump's shit-filled diaper is oddly fitting for this party of psychopaths.

by Anonymousreply 65October 24, 2020 8:46 AM

R64 It's not really a simple exercise in logic, old, and fat, therefore incontinent....There is absolutely no fibre in his diet, nothing to bulk up. I'm thinking it's ordinarily liquid, on account of all the speed, grease, Diet Cokes, and dairy he consumes.

People close to him who have ordered the McDonalds for him before claim he always requests two "chocolate malteds" (though there is no such thing on the menu, he insists on calling them that) one with the two Big Macs and french fries, and one for later, as dessert.

Then there's the matter of KFC. That stuff could even cause a healthy younger person to crap their pants, it's so greasy!

by Anonymousreply 66October 24, 2020 8:48 AM

[quote] When my daughter was 1 and legally in diapers

It’s good she was obeying the law.

by Anonymousreply 67October 24, 2020 9:18 AM

This is a crappy thread.

by Anonymousreply 68October 24, 2020 9:19 AM

He looks like a toddler sitting on its potty.

Just when you think the man couldn’t get any more vile. I feel like I need a shower after watching/reading this. I sure how this becomes mainstream before the election. And I love the nickname Shitler!

by Anonymousreply 69October 24, 2020 9:53 AM

Biden should work it into speeches, "The Trump administration is tired, it's pooped out."

by Anonymousreply 70October 24, 2020 10:55 AM

Well if all the "disgraceful negative stories" about Trump are going to trigger the likes of r11, we're definitely going to stop.

by Anonymousreply 71October 24, 2020 11:57 AM

I want to watch OP's video, but, I can't do it, it's a bit early in the morning to view a Trump dump.

by Anonymousreply 72October 24, 2020 12:01 PM

This is WHY Erna's voting for him!

by Anonymousreply 73October 24, 2020 12:43 PM

[quote]He looks like a toddler sitting on its potty.

He looks like a toddler a lot of the time . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 24, 2020 1:05 PM

R64, I'm old and fat, and I haven't shit my pants in at least 40 years -- and even then it was because I had the flu. Also I know lots of old people and fat people, and I don't know anyone with a reputation for shitting and farting like Trump is said to do. I'm inclined to believe Casler when he says it's the Adderall and the fast food, with old and fat as contributing factors.

by Anonymousreply 75October 24, 2020 1:16 PM

We are very thirsty right now for some sloppy poop 💩

by Anonymousreply 76October 24, 2020 1:28 PM

C'mon. he has been hated for decades, how has this never gotten out?

by Anonymousreply 77October 24, 2020 1:43 PM

[quote]I know you libs hate Trump but all the stories that have been shared, especially negative ones, have been disgraceful.

Yet the stories we share, freeper cunt fuck R11, are true stories.

Argue with that, freeper cunt fuck R11.

by Anonymousreply 78October 24, 2020 1:51 PM

Well the bulk you get from wearing Depends explains the giant pant legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 24, 2020 2:02 PM

r29 OMG that reminds me of my son, who also was a baby at the time HAAAAAA.

He would go to the landing on the staircase, recite the "pledge of beliegants" (that's what he called it, it was hilarious) then poop his diaper....you just knew what he was doing when you heard the pledge coming from another room

by Anonymousreply 80October 24, 2020 2:03 PM

Maybe there was a bowel obstruction, r77.

But seriously, Trump stayed in a less dangerous lane with no official capacities until recently. Now the shitshow is trying to be president!

by Anonymousreply 81October 24, 2020 2:04 PM

Did Leslie Stahl get the story or the stool?

by Anonymousreply 82October 24, 2020 2:04 PM

I often squint when confronted with unpleasant odors. Make of that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 83October 24, 2020 2:06 PM

What a shitty thing to do!

by Anonymousreply 84October 24, 2020 2:15 PM

Molecules. They breathed in his shit molecules.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 24, 2020 2:17 PM

[quote] How the fuck do you not hear the farts and liquid shit coming out of Trump's ass?

Perhaps he’s not as keen and experienced an observer of such phenomena as you are, r47.

by Anonymousreply 86October 24, 2020 2:28 PM

Those must have been some heavy duty Depends because sitting on a yellow chair with the potential for McDonald's liquishit lava is asking for trouble.

by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2020 2:34 PM

This is pretty funny but sadly I just don’t believe this guy. The fart sounds seem to be edited in.

by Anonymousreply 88October 24, 2020 2:47 PM

R80 Your son sounds like a precocious genius! I'm not even joking. Reciting the "Pledge of Beliegence" while still in diapers?? Also, it is hilarious. I can just imagine leaving him to play for a minute while you go into the kitchen, and then hearing The Pledge starting up from the other room...so funny. Super cute. xo

by Anonymousreply 89October 24, 2020 3:01 PM

R79 And the front-butt. Don't forget the front-butt.

by Anonymousreply 90October 24, 2020 3:03 PM

Has anyone noticed that the man sitting behind Erdogan is trying to repress laughter basically the entire clip? Too bad the guy behind Trump was playing the straight man, because had HE been just a little more tickled by the fart shower, those two would NOT have been able to hold it together. All hell would have broken loose. Erdogan might have started laughing too, from the sheer absurdity of it all. And Trump would have gone even MORE red-faced and irritable than he already was from all the sharting. It would have been a glorious spectacle.

by Anonymousreply 91October 24, 2020 3:12 PM

Given Trumps age, diet and general self neglect it’s pretty much a given he’s farting his ass off all the time. As for fecal incontinence, isn’t the UK politician David Davies rumored to suffer from it?

I think it’s interesting how even Casler tiptoes coyly around the subject of Donald and Ivankas openly incestuous sexual relationship. I guess what happened to Julia Ioffe when she came out and just asked whether or not they were actually fucking or just wanted people to think they were served as a warning that their creepy behavior is one of those abusive power plays that must be witnessed but never questioned, like the orange makeup and bizarre combover.

by Anonymousreply 92October 24, 2020 3:13 PM

Trump: The Shart of the Deal

by Anonymousreply 93October 24, 2020 3:13 PM

It's the Fart-ruder footage! Yes, he does shit himself - at the beginning, he even has a strained look across his face - he knows it's coming! Next, he audible farts and yes, Erdogan lets that pass. But next, he visible shits around in his pants and you can here the gurgling diarrhea and yes, Erdogan notices & the look on his face is priceless! My mom had all these gastrointestinal issues due to various health problems & meds and I remember explosions just like that when she was in the hospital. I can't even imagine being in the same room as that, trying to keep a poker face.

The bright side is, short of Vladdy or that Saudi prick, if there is any leader that deserves to be stuck in a room while Dump sharts himself, it's Erdogan. I just hope he didn't do that in front of QEII.

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2020 3:28 PM

he visible shits around in his pants

I meant "shifts around" - like a toddler with a full diaper will do

by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2020 3:29 PM

No wonder Melania, on those rare times she even stays over at the White House, sleeps not just in a different room, but on a different FLOOR.

Can you even begin to imagine the level of disgust and contempt that she feels for that man?

by Anonymousreply 96October 24, 2020 3:41 PM

At 0:36 Erdogan looks at him like "Seriously, dude. Do you need medical assistance or something? Like, come on."

by Anonymousreply 97October 24, 2020 3:47 PM

The look on the face of the man behind Erdogan is priceless.

by Anonymousreply 98October 24, 2020 3:49 PM

So does Dumpy wake up in the morning with chocolate sheets? I think that was a revelation in Omarosa'sor one of the other books that came out in the last few years, that he doesn't allow the WH housekeeping staff into his bedroom to change the sheets.

by Anonymousreply 99October 24, 2020 3:59 PM

donald sports what I call ankle-length culottes, R79. Wonder why this look was never adopted by deplorable men of a certain age?

by Anonymousreply 100October 24, 2020 4:04 PM

Speaking of Omarosa, wasn’t she sitting on some explosive tapes featuring Donald saying the N-word? During her initial media blitz after her firing and “Unhinged” dropping, she kept teasing that she had many more tapes to come.

We’ve heard nothing from her and there are ten days left until Election Day.

I also recall Tom Arnold working to try and get “The Apprentice” tapes. Where is all this shit? Now would be the time to release it all.

by Anonymousreply 101October 24, 2020 4:07 PM

R101 You're correct, both Tom Arnold and Omarosa said there were tapes, but from what Noel Casler said, Mark Burnett owns all of that footage and it's under lock and key.

by Anonymousreply 102October 24, 2020 4:11 PM

Explains why he always looks like he's sitting on a toilet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 24, 2020 4:13 PM

"The biggest reveal came from Jonathon Braun, an editor on the show, who denied that Trump said the n-word on a tape, as some have claimed. “I was the supervising editor on the first six seasons,” Braun said. “I didn’t watch every frame, but in everything I saw, I didn’t hear him saying anything so horrible.”

Gag reels of cast members highlighting off-color or embarrassing moments were commonly circulated, Braun said. Any such racial comment would have been noticed. “If there was a tape, it would have spread like wildfire,” Braun said.

Another staffer from The Apprentice backed up that claim. “If somebody had the goods, it would have leaked long ago. There were no Trump fans on the set. I don’t know a single person who worked on the show who voted for Trump."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 24, 2020 4:14 PM

The upholstery in the WH has been taking a lot of punishment in the last 4 years, what with juicy Kellyanne spreading her legs and Diaper Don shitting all over. Yellow is the only color that won't show the piss stains. That place gonna have to be gut-rehabbed before Mighty Joe and Jill move in.

by Anonymousreply 105October 24, 2020 4:35 PM

R105 Oh I'm sure that's already on the books. For reasons too numerous to mention.

by Anonymousreply 106October 24, 2020 4:44 PM

R105 Not only that, but to clear the place of his COVID cooties.

by Anonymousreply 107October 24, 2020 4:49 PM

Well, this changes everything. I will not be voting for M.r Trump this time around!

by Anonymousreply 108October 24, 2020 4:51 PM

Right, R108. The upholstery, the cushion covers and their stuffing, the cambric...all has to go to be rid of the vile stench of that man, And while at at, an alcohol brushing of the wooden frame beneath the upholstery, oh, and new coil springs, and treatment for xylophages, too, please. It would be a shame to overlook anything that might have seeped out of his ass.

And those horrible Oval Office rugs in ugly American flag colors and yellows and old lady pastels: straight to the warehouse for a deep mothballing, Forever. All wool and with a very thick dense pile, they are biohazards of the first order.

by Anonymousreply 109October 24, 2020 4:56 PM

Also the WH will need to have all of the Russian listening devices and bugs removed before Biden moves in.

by Anonymousreply 110October 24, 2020 5:01 PM

I'd actually feel sorry for him if he weren't such a scumbag clown

by Anonymousreply 111October 24, 2020 5:01 PM

R80 that is hysterically funny.

by Anonymousreply 112October 24, 2020 5:02 PM

r32 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 24, 2020 5:12 PM

I think this is so significant because only babies do this. If you were going to be a public figure, who would not want to clean up his act (no pun intended) to avoid shitting yourself in public? The fact that he has been incapable of doing this, valuing his drugs and fast food more than his complete public humiliation, makes him completely incapable of handling any responsibility, aside from his ugly actions and black heart. Had this come out during the 2016 campaign, things could have been different. The MAGAs could ignore a lot, but incontinence and shitty diapers may have humiliated more of them into staying home on election day.

by Anonymousreply 114October 24, 2020 5:12 PM

What fresh hell is this about Steven Miller's wife having to clean him up??? Is she a nurse or something? If that is true, then she sure as hell drew the shortest straw that ever short-strawed.

by Anonymousreply 115October 24, 2020 5:15 PM

Mark Burnett is the type of immigrant -like Rupert- who has contributed to the demise of the nation. Seriously.

They've both contributed to making Americans dumber for their contributions.

by Anonymousreply 116October 24, 2020 5:15 PM

For all Mark Burnett's BS, tapes, etc didn't get around. Burnett threatened to sue anyone who exposed anything back in 2016 and everyone who ever worked with Trump signed an NDA. Casler was the first one who broke it.

by Anonymousreply 117October 24, 2020 5:16 PM

Let that be true, R115! She's disgusting scum like her husband. GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 118October 24, 2020 5:16 PM

R99, I read that Ivanka did it. Melania sure isn't going to clean that mess up and she lives most of the time with Barron and her parents in Maryland.

by Anonymousreply 119October 24, 2020 5:18 PM

R91, the thing is that within a pretty short time, the unmistakable smell emerges and that makes everything clear. A fart can have an odor that dissipates, but the stink from that solid mass isn't going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 120October 24, 2020 5:22 PM

I can believe the coke but with all these stimulants and diarrhea wouldn't he be thin?

by Anonymousreply 121October 24, 2020 5:23 PM

R88, if you are on Twitter or Instagram, follow him. It's clear pretty quickly that he really has the goods.

by Anonymousreply 122October 24, 2020 5:24 PM

Erdogan looks both disgusted and angry that he has to sit with a pants-shitting moron as his penance to Putin.

What a world we’re in. World leaders have to bow down to a Russian psychotic in the form of taking meetings with his orange incontinent pet monkey.

If I weren’t living it, I’d think I was in hell that people are actually thinking of voting for this fuckhead AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 123October 24, 2020 5:30 PM

Another thing is that Casler used to be a drug addict. He's been clean and sober for quite awhile, even before he became a talent handler. He recognizes the signs and behaviors because he lived in that world as well, keeping in mind his well-to-do upbringing and family.

by Anonymousreply 124October 24, 2020 5:31 PM

OP where is this video from? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 125October 24, 2020 5:33 PM

R114, that’s really the bad part. I used to have colitis, and I had to go to the bathroom a lot. I would go before I left the house in the morning, then eat very lightly or not at all during the day, then eat dinner, otherwise I would be struggling with cramps. In that way you can manage things, even though it’s hard.

This guy eats like a pig knowing he will be meeting with a head of state later, in front of cameras and microphones, and will take a shit in his pants on national television. And everyone present will know by the smell what happened. This is so far apart what every person with bowel issues has to do. They have to bend over backwards to make sure this never happens because it’s their worst fear in the world.

This has got to be an ego trip for him. “Look what I can do, and none of you can stop me. You all despise me but must obey.”

by Anonymousreply 126October 24, 2020 5:40 PM

I guess the problem with a NDA, if you want to sue for violation of said NDA, is that it seems you’d have to attest to the truth of the disclosures.

by Anonymousreply 127October 24, 2020 5:46 PM

R127 and that what makes them so delicious...

by Anonymousreply 128October 24, 2020 5:47 PM

For the doubters-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 24, 2020 6:05 PM

Because, r52, the May thread's OP doesn't tell readers who Noel Casler is or why we should care.

Casler also describes several, different scandals, each of which warrant their own investigations and threads.

Talk about "burying the leads!" And FYI, this is the only Casler thread I've started. I don't know which other you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 130October 24, 2020 6:12 PM

How do you explain the different acoustics recording the same sounds from different cameras, r88?

by Anonymousreply 131October 24, 2020 6:17 PM

Producer Mark Burnett is Trump's partner-in-crime, r101 and he's keeping those APPRENTICE outtakes on LOCKDOWN.

He's probably had the raw footage deleted or kept tightly in a "blackmail vault."

by Anonymousreply 132October 24, 2020 6:22 PM

Not Senora Miller or Miss Ivanka not clean up. Miss Ivanka has other lady tell other lady tell other lady tell me when to do to clean up El Presidente.

by Anonymousreply 133October 24, 2020 6:27 PM

The OP video and r15 are broadcasters' recordings uploaded to Twitter accounts, r125. Check their links and comments.

I'm sure you can trace down every network's recording that had a live mic and/or sharing the press conference feed.

by Anonymousreply 134October 24, 2020 6:29 PM

He also has a lot of good dirt about Jared

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 24, 2020 6:30 PM

I love him.

by Anonymousreply 136October 24, 2020 6:33 PM

R121 is right.

He would be severely dehydrated. If he had the runs all the time, wouldn’t he be thinner?

by Anonymousreply 137October 24, 2020 6:35 PM

NC says Jared is a total psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 138October 24, 2020 6:36 PM

Guys, no.

It depends on the person's diet and metabolism. John Belushi and Chris Farley were both speed and coke fiends who died of cocaine overdoses, yet they were still fat, pieces of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 24, 2020 6:44 PM

When you get the runs🏃, you’re supposed to RUN!

by Anonymousreply 140October 24, 2020 6:45 PM

R121 I know from personal experience from taking a small (5mg x2/day) daily dose of Adderall, that while you lose weight initially, eventually your body gets used to it and/or your metabolism slows down. Something. I lost a lot of weight when I was first put on it, and now I'm back to my normal weight, if not a little heavier than before.

Even if he was fiending Adderall, if he's been doing it for decades, I reckon that his body will have gotten used to it and/or slowed his metabolism down.

That, and it also sounds like he eats about 10,000-15,000 calories a day.

by Anonymousreply 141October 24, 2020 6:45 PM

It might take cocaine just to get Donald the Hutt's gelatinous mass moving!

by Anonymousreply 142October 24, 2020 6:45 PM

I wish Noel would start posting at the DL!

by Anonymousreply 143October 24, 2020 6:46 PM

I love Noel Casler. Funny how Trump has NEVER said one word in response to his tweets. He doesn't even have a nickname for him or said that anything he says is "fake" news. Tells me that everything Noel says is 100% true. I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 144October 24, 2020 6:47 PM

I love how Noel will actually tag the people he's talking about! He's a brazen motherfucker! Balls of steel. So grateful for him.

by Anonymousreply 145October 24, 2020 6:51 PM

A Shitty Little Man for Shitty Little Ann!

by Anonymousreply 146October 24, 2020 6:52 PM

Should read "Make (the leaking, incontinent) Asshole Go Away"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 24, 2020 6:53 PM

Noel is definitely brave as hell. Funny and cute too.

His posts are eye-popping. The scumminess of the Dumps is limitless.

by Anonymousreply 148October 24, 2020 6:53 PM

"A Shitty Little Man for Shitty Little Ann!"

Can we add "Shitty Little Man" to the Trump nickname thread?

by Anonymousreply 149October 24, 2020 6:55 PM

I've been thinking President Stinkbomb

by Anonymousreply 150October 24, 2020 6:58 PM

This is hilarious:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 24, 2020 6:59 PM

Do it, r149.

by Anonymousreply 152October 24, 2020 7:01 PM

R151, the body doesn't lie! Hilarious.

OP, check out the look on Erdogan's aide's face. He can barely contain his laughter.

by Anonymousreply 153October 24, 2020 7:02 PM

In all of these books and news stories it has been reported numerous times that Trump referred to others as "babies" or says "I'm not a baby".

What do babies wear???? Diapers

Trump telegraphs everything that's top of mind and also projects his own fears, insecurities, and shortcomings onto others.

Him talking about not being a baby repeatedly is an indication to me that he definitely wears diapers.

by Anonymousreply 154October 24, 2020 7:02 PM

LOL, R151!

by Anonymousreply 155October 24, 2020 7:11 PM

[quote] Talk about "burying the leads!"

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 156October 24, 2020 7:15 PM

What, dear?

by Anonymousreply 157October 24, 2020 7:18 PM

I’m so glad you asked because it’s a common mistake because the word you’re looking for is not very well-known.

What you wanted to say was “burying the lede.”

by Anonymousreply 158October 24, 2020 7:22 PM

Erdogan’s aide looks like he’s about to explode. I wonder how hard he was pinching himself. That was too funny. Horribly disgusting and a blight on America’s already tarnished global standing, but hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 159October 24, 2020 7:34 PM

Noel's latest shit talk. I love how he gives zero fucks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 24, 2020 7:36 PM

I like Noel's cute munchkin voice, and his contrastingly huge balls.

by Anonymousreply 161October 24, 2020 7:41 PM

“But you’ve been told over & over, YOU HAVE TO EARN BIG BOY PANTS!!!”

by Anonymousreply 162October 24, 2020 8:04 PM

I look forward to a day in the not-so-distant future when Dump is slumped on a bench in an orange jumpsuit while some low rent lawyer explains that his client needs some sort of special privileges in prison due to chronic fecal incontinence caused by (whatever)....

That day is coming!

by Anonymousreply 163October 24, 2020 9:45 PM

Casler commenting on Trump/Ivanka relationship--

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 24, 2020 9:46 PM

Jesus, Noel, stop linking your twitter. If anyone wants to follow and read all your tweets they will.

by Anonymousreply 165October 24, 2020 9:52 PM

Pedant Fail @ r158

by Anonymousreply 166October 24, 2020 10:05 PM

I like Noel, but he doesn't need to use a 20-year-old pic.

by Anonymousreply 167October 24, 2020 10:07 PM

R151, I want a link of that.

by Anonymousreply 168October 24, 2020 10:13 PM

Boris is trying so hard to bury the real news of Donald Trump under Fake News threads today.

by Anonymousreply 169October 24, 2020 10:48 PM

Boy, if there is one thing that needs to change on DL, it's all the boring troll trolling. I think we're all smart enough not to rise to stupid threads or posts.

Give it much needed rest if not a fucking burial.

by Anonymousreply 170October 24, 2020 10:52 PM

Where have I seen that pained, trying-to-hold-back-the-mud look before ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 24, 2020 10:56 PM

aww thank you r89. That was yrs ago...he was 17 at the time...noooo kidding. It truly was hilarious

He's now an executive chef in Austin ...kind, compassionate and he and his wife are Dems to the core

by Anonymousreply 172October 24, 2020 11:03 PM

Boris thinks his Bombshell Montage will save Trump.

Sadly, they can't carry all of Trump's cumulative scandals past Nov. 3. Shitler's white trash army of suckers thinks they're immune to Real News, so they're in for a big surprise in just 10 days.

It's as if they didn't notice they lost the House of Representatives in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 173October 25, 2020 2:17 AM

I despise Trump but Bush Sr vomited in that guy’s lap was pretty awful.

by Anonymousreply 174October 25, 2020 2:39 AM

Now Trump just makes 60% of everybody else throw up.

The other 40% stands in line to eat his sharts.

by Anonymousreply 175October 25, 2020 9:15 PM

I wonder if the Broken English Boris spamming DL tonight will ever take me up on the $100 bet that Trump will win the election?

by Anonymousreply 176October 26, 2020 4:41 AM

I think it's time Donny Two Scoops gave up all the dairy out of respect for those around him. He's probably become lactose intolerant with age. Below is yet another wacky story about his malt fixation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 26, 2020 7:48 AM

R137 For a younger person with a faster metabolism, yes. But Trump has been doing stimulants for many years. Your body gets used to it and can go in the other direction. Look at John Belushi...or Chris Farley.

by Anonymousreply 178October 26, 2020 8:08 AM

I don't know that Belushi or Farley "had the runs all the time."

But no, one can "have the runs all the time" and still be fat if one eats as much as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 179October 26, 2020 8:50 AM

More dirt about Jared, Ivanka, and Rupert Murdoch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 26, 2020 5:38 PM

Damn, he really nailed Jared

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 26, 2020 6:00 PM

R180

R181

by Anonymousreply 182October 26, 2020 7:36 PM

We need pics of Jared's trainer.

Does anybody know his name?

by Anonymousreply 183October 26, 2020 7:38 PM

I'm thinking something like....Blake.

by Anonymousreply 184October 26, 2020 7:59 PM

The way Trump is sitting on the chair looks like he sitting on a toilet.

by Anonymousreply 185October 26, 2020 8:06 PM

When you're wearing Depends, every chair is a doo-doo table, r185.

by Anonymousreply 186October 26, 2020 8:15 PM

Trumpy made a stinky

by Anonymousreply 187October 26, 2020 10:06 PM

I could hear the farting and the rumbling of his stomach. But he is in tiptop condition. Truly excellent and never has a man ever been in such good condition as he is. It’s a stupendous accomplishment.

Fart fart fart fart fart fart fart dump in pants. Thank God for depends!!!!

by Anonymousreply 188October 26, 2020 10:58 PM

Do they have Koala changing tables in the WH bathrooms for Diaper Don? (Steel reinforced to support all that weight)

by Anonymousreply 189October 26, 2020 11:07 PM

Now he's implying that Melania was a hooker

He needs to start posting at the DL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 29, 2020 7:35 PM

Aw, did Lil Donny make a boom boom?

C’mon, let’s change ya.

by Anonymousreply 191October 29, 2020 7:37 PM

I have the best dirty diapers. The best. Nobody dirties a diaper better than me. My turds are diamonds in diapers.

by Anonymousreply 192October 29, 2020 7:38 PM

Serious question: Are there any tasteful modeling pictures of Melania? I mean it's kind of hard to deny she didn't do what we all think she did for a living considering her pictures are all more like "advertising" herself as a "dirty girl"

by Anonymousreply 193October 29, 2020 7:42 PM

[quote] The president’s apparent eagerness to please Mr. Erdogan has drawn scrutiny for years. So has the scale and intensity of the lobbying effort by Turkey on issues like its demand for the extradition of one of Mr. Erdogan’s political rivals, a Turkish religious leader living in self-imposed exile in the United States. Mr. Erdogan had a big political stake in the outcome, because the case had become a major embarrassment for him in Turkey.

In the case of Halkbank, it was only after an intense foreign policy clash between Mr. Trump and Mr. Erdogan over Syria last fall that the United States would proceed to lodge charges against the bank, though not against any additional individuals. Yet the administration’s bitterness over Mr. Berman’s unwillingness to go along with Mr. Barr’s proposal would linger, and ultimately contribute to Mr. Berman’s dismissal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194October 29, 2020 7:58 PM

FWOTUS was the archetypal "nude model" of a certain vintage,(1950s-1990s). She was the Poor Man's Koo Stark. Or the Slavic Barbi Benton.

The "type" expired when Maxim Magazine did.

by Anonymousreply 195October 29, 2020 7:59 PM

R193, the only clothes-modeling pictures Melania has, were from when she was fifteen or sixteen. And she “modeled” her own personal, unexceptional clothes, which is not what a model does. So it could be one of those scams where a photographer tries to get untalented kids’ parents to pay for “modeling” photos. She looked cute but very ordinary. Interestingly, she had a lot more expression in early photos than she ever does now.

I thought it was really weird that they had a young kid “modeling” her own cheap looking, worn clothes, with her fly unzipped. It looked like something Jeffrey Epstein would recruit from. There is nothing in this photo that is for sale, except Melania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 29, 2020 8:09 PM

Melanoma as Joan Jett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 29, 2020 8:15 PM

Does this look like any form of modeling clothes, hairstyle, or makeup to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 29, 2020 8:15 PM

Sorry, bad link. Here’s the story it comes from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 29, 2020 8:18 PM

She did a TV ad for a Slovenian clothing company in 1993, which I guess is sort of model-y.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 29, 2020 8:23 PM

This story says Melania applied for a green card “based on marriage,” years before she was married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 29, 2020 8:24 PM

She did actually make the cover of New York magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 29, 2020 8:26 PM

Melanie made a foreign edition of BAZAAR, doubt she ever got a US edition cover.

The type looks Russian, hmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203October 29, 2020 8:28 PM

Everybody who is interested in Melania’s story should read the link at R199. It’s all smoke and mirrors, my friends. There is no high fashion modeling career in Melania’s past.

She rubbed her clit in a few pictures and came to America at 26 or 27 to start “modeling” here. That’s retirement age for fashion models. It’s all another make believe story created by Donald.

The only pictures you will find are pictures of her in skimpy underwear like the one below, or she’s nude. To me it looks like an escort service ad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 29, 2020 8:29 PM

R202, to go from kissing that hottie to Trump. Yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 205October 29, 2020 8:29 PM

The real modeling pictures and covers came AFTER she met Trump. Don’t be fooled!

by Anonymousreply 206October 29, 2020 8:30 PM

In the US her only real legit modeling seems to have been some low-level print work for a jewelry company called A. Link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 29, 2020 8:35 PM

There are scores of girls in New York like Melania. Not quite prostitutes but high end escorts you don't pay by the hour. They are all known euphemistically as models. They have no visible source of income. They are all angling for rich husbands.

by Anonymousreply 208October 29, 2020 8:35 PM

For the same company

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 29, 2020 8:36 PM

Oopsie poopsie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210October 29, 2020 8:36 PM

She also did a Times Square billboard for Camel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211October 29, 2020 8:37 PM

Her original face was actually very pretty. She gave herself the one she deserved - hard and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 212October 29, 2020 8:37 PM

I've worked in fashion advertising for many years, Melanoma was NEVER a well known high fashion model, never along the lines of Naomi, Linda etc. When I was working on catalogues I don't even remember my stylists booking her for even that low level of modeling!

I don't remember seeing her photos in any model catalogue I've ever dealt with, such as FORD etc. Was she with Trump Models, like Ivanka? LOL

I have no idea where this hooker modeled.

by Anonymousreply 213October 29, 2020 8:38 PM

A lot of her modeling covers were related to her dating Trump, or being a “supermodel” dating Trump. She was a character in a story, not a model. The story that accompanied her semi nude pictures in Trump’s plane was gross. It described her as “earning” her place in the Mile High club, then showed her naked in a bed on the plane. They were describing her as an escort.

Her covers were like this. This isn’t a modeling job, this is “Trump’s squeez.” It’s a story about Trump illustrated by a picture of his girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214October 29, 2020 8:40 PM

Of course she was never a Naomi or a Cindy. There are tons of models working the low discount ends. I'm not surprised you never came across her if you worked with agencies like Ford.

by Anonymousreply 215October 29, 2020 8:42 PM

R213, how many fashion models have you met with DD breast implants? Probably none.

I get so upset when people refer to her as a fashion model, when there is not one picture of her modeling for a brand or walking down a runway before she met Trump. After that he was the one who got her some modeling gigs to distract from the fact that she was an escort.

by Anonymousreply 216October 29, 2020 8:43 PM

When I look at the early pictures of her, she looks very Slavic and in Slovenia there would be nothing unusual about her look. In the U.S. that foreign look would be considered more exotic, but even the guy that first photographed her said she wasn’t charismatic, she had nothing behind the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 217October 29, 2020 8:44 PM

R215, name a lesser known model and I’ll find a picture in the runway, a print ad, or something for you online.

Look at Yolanda Hadid who was not a supermodel or well known model by any stretch of the imagination, but if you Google her name you will find her modeling pictures from the late 80ies.

Heck, my grandmother has a 40 year old crochet magazine with a young and unknown Brigitte Nielsen on the cover. You can find everything in the internet, except for Melania’s modeling wirk. Because it doesn’t exist!

by Anonymousreply 218October 29, 2020 8:49 PM

His powerful and highly toxic bowel movements were gifted unto Trump by almighty God himself, in conjunction with the US military, as a great weapon to protect children from SEX TRAFFICKING.

The very fact that Trump voided in front of Erdogan indicates that Erdogan should IMMEDIATELY be ARRESTED.

by Anonymousreply 219October 29, 2020 8:50 PM

Old Gas Bag Shitty Pants continues to sit there! No excuse me, I'll be back soon.

by Anonymousreply 220October 29, 2020 8:56 PM

This thread got hijacked.

by Anonymousreply 221October 29, 2020 11:44 PM

Diaper Donny made a boom-boom. SAD!

by Anonymousreply 222October 30, 2020 12:46 AM

GOAT thread.

by Anonymousreply 223October 30, 2020 12:46 AM

R222, meet r191.

by Anonymousreply 224October 30, 2020 1:12 AM

Such disgusting people

by Anonymousreply 225October 30, 2020 4:33 AM

Chris Wallace is such a good sport

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226October 30, 2020 4:58 AM

Real Trump fart at the 24 second mark. It's a quickie, but it's very audible. He twists his torso so his butt is aimed away from the camera when he does it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227October 30, 2020 5:13 AM

Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 228October 30, 2020 5:39 AM

Casler says Trump got the housekeeper pregnant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 30, 2020 5:54 PM

More about the housekeeper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 30, 2020 5:55 PM

Was the housekeeper an illegal alien rapist criminal dog pig?

by Anonymousreply 231October 30, 2020 6:47 PM

Was an abortion involved?

by Anonymousreply 232October 31, 2020 12:17 AM

Nell Carter?

by Anonymousreply 233October 31, 2020 12:26 AM

No, it was Ann B Davis

by Anonymousreply 234October 31, 2020 12:40 AM

Has the housekeeper come forward and given interviews?

by Anonymousreply 235October 31, 2020 4:53 AM

What does THAT person look like? Damn housekeeper got ripped off in the anus mouth department. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 236October 31, 2020 6:14 AM

He's shitting and farting over the entire country! Stop Diaper Don!

by Anonymousreply 237October 31, 2020 6:21 AM

Harsh words for Don Jr:

It makes me mad that the son of the POTUS, who date-raped his way thru Penn in a blackout now gets to incite violence while coked out his mind. His only job in life has been schilling for his family’s money-laundering operation. His own siblings despise him. @DonaldJTrumpJr

by Anonymousreply 238November 1, 2020 4:27 PM

Spy magazine covered Trump's decades long addiction to speed. Gawker rehashed before its demise but, of course, it got no wider coverage. Spy even provided a alleged copy of his medical records with Dr. Feelgood (pre HIPAA) Well worth the read. Some highlights:

Have you ever wondered why Donald Trump has acted so erratically at times, full of manic energy, paranoid, garrulous? Well, he was a patient of Dr. Greenberg’s from 1982 to 1985…Dr. Greenberg diagnosed both of the Trump brothers as suffering from a “metabolic imbalance.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239November 1, 2020 4:40 PM

According to Spy, Dr. Greenberg believed the cure for “metabolic imbalance” (not an actual medical disorder) was Tenuate Dospan, a diet drug similar to dexedrine with known side effects that include “confusions” and “hallucinations,” according to the NIH. It also gives you an amphetamine-like buzz. This is all probably why it’s only supposed to be prescribed on a short-term basis, as opposed to the multiple-monthlong regimens Dr. Greenberg allegedly dosed out, according to Spy:

Dr. Greenberg’s program included [bold]no set caloric limit[bold], and Tenuate was prescribed or five months. The long-term use of Tenuate can, according to the medical literature, lead to psychosis—delusions of grandeur, say, like the belief that by simply putting your name on real estate properties, you will double their value.

by Anonymousreply 240November 1, 2020 4:44 PM

R240, it sounds like Dr. Greenberg didn't believe shit about metabolic imbalance or a cure for anything, he just wrote up some bullshit so he could have an excuse if he was busted for improperly prescribing drugs.

by Anonymousreply 241November 1, 2020 4:59 PM

So, basically, one of the most deranged yet weakest sociopathic "leaders" in modern history who is a long-term addict to boot started a cult of personality among similarly intellectually deficient and reality challenged people who think they, without education or accomplishments should rule the earth.

I remember back in the '70s and early '80s when I was in Jr High and High School, these were the people who sat in the back of the classroom and never raised their hands for fear of being found out for what they were: more than a step behind the rest of the class.

Now, their savior Trump has emboldened them to think it wasn't THEM who were at the bottom of the bell curve; it was the engaged and smart students who sat in front who are the real "dummies" and now they can get back at us by trying to lord over competent people.

They want an Orwellian world turned upside down where competence and decency are obsolete and tribal stupidity and the blind walking the blind are to be relished and desired.

Trump is one of these horribly deficient people despite his many advantages and knows his own type and how to manipulate them out of whatever shred of humanity they had left despite their seething resentment of smarter, more driven and successful anyones, particularly browns and blacks who have a lot of game and succeed. They seem to think competent, intelligent people's success snatches money and opportunities away from them.

And they'll do anything to take it back including fraud and criminality.

by Anonymousreply 242November 1, 2020 6:48 PM

Turd.

by Anonymousreply 243November 1, 2020 6:59 PM

The Turd Reich

by Anonymousreply 244November 1, 2020 8:19 PM

Well, tomorrow Trump AND his bowel movements will finally go straight down the shitter where they belong.

by Anonymousreply 245November 2, 2020 4:13 PM

How many times do you think Trump has shit his pants between now and last Tuesday?

by Anonymousreply 246November 6, 2020 8:39 PM

King Mierdas's Depends aren't the only things that leak.

This leaked phone call recorded Trump shitting his pants upon learning of his election failure in Georgia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247January 13, 2021 6:41 AM

How is the leader of the not-so-free world still shitting his pants during state body functions?!

by Anonymousreply 248January 13, 2021 5:34 PM

The Scat Troll is on an all-poop bender tonight, bumping every thread involving crapping, if not making up new ones.

So why did he conveniently neglect to bump THIS thread?

by Anonymousreply 249April 7, 2021 4:12 AM

Boris is bumping threads fast and furiously now to bury Trump's poop!

by Anonymousreply 250April 7, 2021 4:22 AM

I don't care. I'm glad he's gone.

by Anonymousreply 251April 7, 2021 4:29 AM

But you know he's still shitting his Depends.

by Anonymousreply 252April 7, 2021 5:30 AM

Sexy

by Anonymousreply 253April 13, 2021 4:39 AM

I see people on Twitter posting pictures of Dump posing with lots of people at Maralargo with that same shit eating grin on his face every time.

by Anonymousreply 254April 13, 2021 1:07 PM

Trump's entire life has consisted of him taking a shit and the media calling it gold.

by Anonymousreply 255April 13, 2021 1:16 PM

His Accidency was sporting some MAJOR Visible Diaper Line in his latest treason speech today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256June 6, 2021 3:52 AM

Diaper Don rides again!!!!

by Anonymousreply 257June 6, 2021 3:57 AM

"His Accidency." I love it! I missed that one before. I like calling him Shitler, but it isn't very clever.

He's not looking well at all. It sure would be ashame if he fucking keels over and goes straight to Hell. The poor devil. I mean, I'm sure he's in no hurry to have Trump as a new neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 258June 6, 2021 4:13 AM

Heaven doesn't want him and Hell's afraid he'll FLOW OVER!

by Anonymousreply 259June 6, 2021 4:16 AM

R32 made me laugh out loud!

by Anonymousreply 260June 6, 2021 4:56 AM

But she knows...

by Anonymousreply 261June 6, 2021 4:56 AM

Boris is on the Trump Diaper thread calling himself "Marie" and denying that Trump is an incontinent cocaine, alcohol, Adderall and McDonald's addict.

[quote]That video was so obviously doctored it’s embarrassing.

@ r43. Deluded to the bitter end!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262June 6, 2021 5:49 PM

Trump has been in over 4,000 lawsuits. He never threatened to sue Noel Casler, EJean Carroll, or the 13yo he raped. I wonder why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263June 6, 2021 6:04 PM

[quote] Trump has been in over 4,000 lawsuits. He never threatened to sue Noel Casler, EJean Carroll, or the 13yo he raped. I wonder why?

Perhaps because he doesn't want a deposition to occur with any of those individuals.

by Anonymousreply 264June 6, 2021 10:34 PM

I've never heard of cocaine causing the shits. I was a regular user for several years and never experienced this. I suppose it would also depend on what your dealer is cutting your stuff with, like Ex Lax.

by Anonymousreply 265June 7, 2021 3:07 AM

As Noel Casler explained, it's the cocaine and/or Adderral MIXED with greasy McDonald's fast food, dairy and alcohol.

The cocaine acts as a stimulant, speeding up peristalsis in the intestinal tract. The voluminous liquid and junk food make for a perfect storm of explosive diarrhea.

A shitstorm, if you will.

by Anonymousreply 266June 7, 2021 6:12 AM

Trump loves to accuse others of what he himself has done.

by Anonymousreply 267November 5, 2021 4:42 PM

[quote]As Noel Casler explained, it's the cocaine and/or Adderral MIXED with greasy McDonald's fast food, dairy and alcohol.

I love Noel, but how is he not afraid of getting sued?

by Anonymousreply 268November 5, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote]I love Noel, but how is he not afraid of getting sued?

Disclosure!

by Anonymousreply 269November 5, 2021 5:00 PM

scat troll alert

by Anonymousreply 270November 5, 2021 5:01 PM

"I'm not a BABY!"--or words to that effect have been reported in numerous books about tRump.

What do babies wear?

A: Diapers. tRump always telegraphs what's on his mind, and because he is the world's greatest narcissist, his mumbled rantings are always about him.

by Anonymousreply 271November 5, 2021 5:06 PM

"how is he not afraid of getting sued?"

Because in defamation cases, truth is an absolute defense.

by Anonymousreply 272November 5, 2021 5:10 PM

I want to believe it because I hate Trump so much. So fine, I'll go along with it even if it's not true especially since it's so disgusting and degrading to Trump. And I like Noel Casler very much. I listen to Noel's podcast every week. He's an interesting, fascinating guy. And he has a million stories to tell about all his various jobs including working on the Apprentice. Noel had an up close and personal view of Trump and so many of his shady and illegal antics.

by Anonymousreply 273November 6, 2021 2:06 AM

It is kind of strange that while Trump is sitting there, he just stops talking for the longest time and that blank, very odd expression on his face is frozen.

If it did happen, I wonder if there were an odor? The entire thing is appalling and disgusting, but that's Trump; he's a vile, disgusting person.

by Anonymousreply 274November 6, 2021 2:17 AM

[quote] If it did happen, I wonder if there were an odor?

Of course there was an odor, Rose. It smelled like an old orange diaper wearing weirdo shit himself. Erdogan and other world leaders are too polite to do more than turn up their noses at the stench.

by Anonymousreply 275November 6, 2021 5:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!