Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm cursed.

Men aren't attracted to me.

But women are completely attracted to me.

I wish that things are different, but I can't attract a guy to save my life. On the other hand, women are always coming on to me.

For a gay man, this is a literal hell.

by Anonymousreply 86November 2, 2020 11:40 AM

Do you look like a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 6:58 PM

Nope. Just a regular guy.

But for whatever reason, I cannot attract another man.

It's all women. And crazy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 7:00 PM

Do you a round, cherubic face, OP? That probably triggers maternal instinct in most women.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 7:04 PM

Gay men are very perceptive. You must have a critical flaw that is unfixable. Your life will be torture.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2020 7:04 PM

Can you explain that, R4?

I'm a really nice guy. Kind of look like a boy bander.. Not mean to people. Relatively smart. Successful.

I don't think I'm doing anything "wrong," per se.

Guys just aren't attracted to me. But women are a completely different story. They hit on me all the time.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2020 7:07 PM

OP are you fit fat or just fat?

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2020 7:13 PM

6 ft 170, R6.

cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2020 7:14 PM

Sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2020 7:16 PM

Link, please!

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2020 7:16 PM

OP, get as much pussy as you can now while you can.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2020 7:19 PM

I don't want it, R10.

I'm strictly dickly.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2020 7:21 PM

OP actually sounds kinda hot. And the fact that women are attracted means he’s masculine. I think I’m in love!

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2020 7:24 PM

Hot, bruh.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2020 7:34 PM

Nice attempt at humble-bragging. Women ask me put all the time, but guys never do because I'm soooo straight-acting, they just can't tell I'm gay!

Women hardly ever ask guys out, it's why women get ten times as many messages on dating sites as men - straight men seek out women they're attracted to, while women wait around for guys to make the first move

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2020 7:38 PM

[quote] Nice attempt at humble-bragging. Women ask me put all the time, but guys never do because I'm soooo straight-acting, they just can't tell I'm gay!

Listen, fucker.. I never said that.

For whatever reason - and I don't know what that reason is - women are batting their eyes at me and chatting me up and flirting.

I have NEVER been hit on by a guy.

So how is this fucking "humble bragging," when I'm ATTRACTED TO GUYS??? Stupid cunt.

It's frustrating as hell because I can't get laid to save my life. Not with a man, at least. I'm pretty sure that if I wanted to hook up with a woman, that it would happen. But clearly, that's not going to happen.

I'm thinking that maybe it's because I'm tall, or maybe confident, or maybe assertive, or maybe all of those things, which women might be attracted to, and also might put off some potential male suitors.

But, that's what I am. Take it or leave it.

Unfortunately, all the guys leave it.

Now kindly STFU R14.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2020 7:43 PM

R14 I don’t know if that’s still the case.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2020 7:44 PM

PS, I'm a bottom.

So the fact that I'm tall, assertive, and confident probably also turns off a lot of tops.

They're usually looking for submissive little twinks who will let these guys toss them around and have their way with them.

In the bedroom that works for me, but in the real world, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2020 7:49 PM

I'm with ya, OP; I get along GREAT with women. I'm much more compatible with them.

But I can't stand eating out pussy. It's the gayest thing about me.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2020 8:00 PM

It's easy: you are tall; I knew this immediately before I even read your height in the post. You don't need to have a handsome face or a big dick for women as you do for men.

I don't know whether or not you have a good job but if you do, that's another huge bonus for women (who generally want a relationship) vs. men who may be happy with something more fleeting.

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2020 8:43 PM

A woman will take a tall man with an ordinary (or worse) face, average (or worse) dick and a good/great job over a super hot, short/average height, ripped donkey-dicked guy. Gay dudes: just the opposite. For women, height is the most important physical factor and, aside from job, maybe the most important factor period. Gay men are more all over the map: some prefer tall, some short, some medium, many don't care that much. You are tall, therefore you will be hit on by women, even if your face and body are otherwise only ordinary or worse. If you want to be hit on by men, you need to have a hot face and/or body. Preferably both. Also, women are willing to go for older men more than gay dudes, in general.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2020 8:47 PM

Thanks R19 and R20.

Now it makes sense, I guess.

Like I said, I'm 6 ft, 170#, good job, and a take charge attitude.

Unfortunately, that doesn't sit well with gay men.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2020 8:50 PM

There are guys that live in my neighborhood that want to dom my mouth n ass with their cocks and feet. I know because I’ve been on Grindr and fuck my notifications went off like a motherfucker with all of these dudes on my street! It was insane.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2020 8:53 PM

Have you presented hole to promising men?

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2020 8:56 PM

OP, if you don't "look gay" and instead look just like any ordinary straight guy, there's a whole segment of the gay population who would find you extremely attractive as potential bf/husband material. I don't think you're looking in the right places. The hottest gay guys I know are the ones who look like the young straight dads shopping at Home Depot on Saturday morning.

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2020 9:13 PM

That's part of the problem, R24.

These women think I'm straight. Which couldn't be further from reality.

But in the "real world," I behave like a typical male. So I guess they assume I'm straight.

For someone like me, looks can be deceiving, but what in the hell am I supposed to do? Prance around and shout "I'm gay! I'm gay!"?? Or wear a rainbow pin on my lapel?

Even worse than that, though, most tops don't want a 6 foot tall bottom who acts like Joe Schmo.

Gay tops have a very specific mindset when it comes to bottoms. Young. thin. short. hairless. Anything outside of that is a "no go."

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2020 9:22 PM

Wear a ring on your middle finger, and she a tiny patch of your hair, OP! Maybe they think you couldn't possibly be gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2020 9:30 PM

You’re not cursed. The poster above who said gay men are perceptive is spot on.....it just means you’re not as attractive as you’ve lead yourself to believe based on the female attention you get. Get over yourself, you may not be a troll but you’re not hot enough to sit back and be adored. Use some of that assertiveness with men, because you actually type really passive.

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2020 9:53 PM

[quote]There are guys that live in my neighborhood that want to dom my mouth n ass with their cocks and feet.

With their feet?

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2020 11:00 PM

Yes r28. Guys younger than 40 are into the whole dom thing. They want their feet worshipped.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2020 11:03 PM

OP - take it easy...start slowly. Here is your solution:

1. Start by making a tuna salad with lemon (1 week) 2. Graduate to smoked salmon (only a drop of lemon) 3. Eat pickled herring

So now that you are used to the taste...you know the next step so go at it like a champ and I mean a champ, bitch.

Make us proud!

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2020 11:08 PM

I think you nailed it, R27.

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2020 11:32 PM

Try being a top. That should solve a lot. I applaud you for being an out bottom, but the gay herd is like 99% bottoms and .99% "verse" guys.

You have to really be a 10 to get your mussy hooked.

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2020 11:51 PM

I'm right there with you OP - I believe the poster discussing height is correct. I'm super tall and I'm pretty sure that why women hit on me.

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2020 12:17 AM

You can just use it to revenge us all on the asshole straight men and say "see douches, your bitches prefer the "fag" over your bro ass".

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2020 12:35 AM

There’s nothing worse than a tall, gangly bottom with big nasty feet. Gross. You’re probably sweaty and stinky too. And hairy. You’ve probably got massive hands that make my penis look smaller than it is when they’re wrapped around it. Meaty lumberjack hands like the woman from Seinfeld cracking open that lobster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2020 12:52 AM

That's man hands, R35!

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2020 12:59 AM

12 bottoms for every top means a lifetime of sexual frustration.

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2020 1:05 AM

OP probably takes big smelly dumps that stink up the whole joint. Only tops are allowed to take big dumps.

by Anonymousreply 38October 25, 2020 12:53 AM

How old are you OP? Is this something you might grow out of as you get older?

by Anonymousreply 39October 25, 2020 12:58 AM

Yes, once you get older, you'll be ignored by everyone, not just men.

Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 40October 25, 2020 8:48 PM

So to conclude, from the comments: OP looks like a passive-typing lesbian, bottom, an average joe with average looks and certainly not hot enough to sit back and be adored by gay men?

by Anonymousreply 41October 25, 2020 9:06 PM

You should adopt my attitude “I don’t give a shit”.

by Anonymousreply 42October 25, 2020 9:16 PM

It's not them, it's you. You're doing something to repel the boys which the ladies love.

You probably look too soft, not sexually aggressive enough. Women love unsexy men because they fantasize those are the ones that won't cheat on them. Men like sex.

by Anonymousreply 43October 25, 2020 9:27 PM

[QUOTE] Women love unsexy men because they fantasize those are the ones that won't cheat on them.

This is preposterous, R43. So sexy men aren’t getting any women?

by Anonymousreply 44October 25, 2020 11:12 PM

I'm a top and I very much like tall, take-charge bottoms who know when to get on their knees or on all fours and say, "do me, daddy," so there's certainly hope, OP! Maybe you just need to be the initiator more often.

by Anonymousreply 45October 26, 2020 12:57 AM

Damn, I forgot my link ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 26, 2020 12:59 AM

Relax buddy. My roommate says women like gay guys because a lot are far more aware and, because of the homophobic BS they go through, relatable to women in the sense of being a minority who gets discriminated by many of the right wing assholes that run things a lot of the time ("I grab them by the pussy"). But, aside from the obvious attraction of any human towards another they find "attractive", a serious person understands boundaries. You need to tell those women point blank you don't think of them that way and pursue your desires. Also, hey, enjoy the admiration because getting old is a reality everyone, regardless of gender or orientation will face. It's a compliment but pursue your desires and enjoy youth while you have it...it is fleeting.

by Anonymousreply 47October 26, 2020 10:31 AM

A blowjob's a blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 48October 26, 2020 12:20 PM

Op, I get the same thing, and I'm not particularly tall.

Gay men don't respond much to me while women are all over me. It's been like this my whole life.

I just live with it.

by Anonymousreply 49October 26, 2020 12:31 PM

Women are less shallow than we are, OP.

by Anonymousreply 50October 26, 2020 12:33 PM

The older I get, the more women notice me--I am constantly being cruised by women. Other gay men? Never. It used to bug me, but now I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 51October 26, 2020 12:34 PM

Riiiiight, and your breath smells like cum, and you have a foot fetish, and ... all your other moronic threads.

The real problem seems to be that you are desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 52October 26, 2020 12:36 PM

Simplest explanation is the best. They aren't cruising you because they are checking their phones to see if you are on Grindr. Since you are not they assume you're straight. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 53October 26, 2020 12:40 PM

"This is preposterous, [R43]. So sexy men aren’t getting any women?"

R44 I didn't say that. I said women love unsexy men, the way mothers do.

by Anonymousreply 54October 26, 2020 4:46 PM

[quote]women love unsexy men, the way mothers do.

True that.

by Anonymousreply 55October 26, 2020 4:48 PM

Hit a few of the women OP.

by Anonymousreply 56October 26, 2020 4:49 PM

OP, do you by chance look like the man in this photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 26, 2020 4:56 PM

Which one, r57?

by Anonymousreply 58October 26, 2020 4:58 PM

Women love Gay men since sex will never be an issue in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 59October 26, 2020 5:00 PM

R58 is either Sophia or Blanche.

by Anonymousreply 60October 26, 2020 5:06 PM

Lol @ all the virgin gay experts on what women like, want and think 😂

by Anonymousreply 61October 26, 2020 5:09 PM

Hard to do during COVID captivity but join some sites like Scruff to put yourself out there.Also join a gym and put on 30lbs of muscle and the gays will be attractive to you

by Anonymousreply 62October 26, 2020 5:29 PM

I’m attracted to you.

by Anonymousreply 63October 26, 2020 5:38 PM

How old are you? Women will date an older man...but men won't.

by Anonymousreply 64October 26, 2020 7:15 PM

[quote] Nice attempt at humble-bragging. Women ask me put all the time, but guys never do because I'm soooo straight-acting, they just can't tell I'm gay!

It's a real thing. Especially if you've cultivated a 'straight' appearance to keep from.being bullied/ostracized. Also, woman have different aesthetic requirements. I am not OP but I am tall and handsome (not beautiful). Straight woman will find me in a room of gay men and chat me up. Other gay men are intimidated by me.

by Anonymousreply 65October 26, 2020 7:59 PM

R56 - you aren't helping honey. Remember Freddie's hag? "He hit me and it felt like a bouquet of roses". Or his ex's partner who said "I am sick of competing". We have to accept...the douchebros may call us fags, but the reality is their partners would rather be with us than them, even if we don't want them. It's one of the perks of being a gay man...we are, at the end of the day, more attractive and women, being more attuned to their senses feel that immediately if they aren't morons brainwashed by the assholes who run things. OP needs to just play cool, tell them he prefers male partners and hey, if you can make some friends along the way, it's ok. After 40, things go south fast.

by Anonymousreply 66October 29, 2020 12:29 PM

[quote]Straight woman will find me in a room of gay men and chat me up.

Does this straight woman have a name?

by Anonymousreply 67October 29, 2020 4:26 PM

R67 - his mom is about the only one. With the way he describes himself as gangly and with big feet...why would the women be all over him?

by Anonymousreply 68October 30, 2020 1:16 AM

Women were so hot for me when I was younger. They still are sometimes but it's different but I always wished gays were as interested in me as they were.

I'm 57 and still I get schoolgirls staring at me on the bus.

Sometimes I get a lot of gay attention but it comes and goes. They don't think i'm gay a lot of the time. I'm too scruffy, But actually I've been cruised quite a few times in recent months. MONTHS! But I'm not available so who cares? But of course I like it.

And to anyone who's going to rush in and say they doubt this happens to a 57 yr old man, you have a very limited idea of life.

by Anonymousreply 69October 30, 2020 2:08 AM

I'd fuck ya OP. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 70October 30, 2020 2:56 AM

Me too OP!

by Anonymousreply 71October 30, 2020 2:58 AM

Why don’t you get a profile online and mention up front that you are a bottom. Then you can weed out the other bottoms and see what your options are.

by Anonymousreply 72October 30, 2020 3:26 AM

Where is German Gay Guy when you need him OP? He'll probably take you since he's the official DL poster boy for neeeeeedddddyyyy

by Anonymousreply 73October 30, 2020 11:37 PM

Op you come across vain and self centered. That makes you unattractive. Women may like that more than gay men.

by Anonymousreply 74October 31, 2020 1:21 AM

This is why you see so many obviously gay men partnered with women.

If a guy won't be attracted to you, then you might as well just partner with a woman who appreciates you.

Fuck the gay scene. It's so shallow and superficial.

by Anonymousreply 75November 1, 2020 1:59 PM

[quote]Fuck the gay scene. It's so shallow and superficial.

You don't need a "scene" Mare.

One fellow is sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 76November 1, 2020 2:00 PM

Need I remind you, R75, he's a bottom. I seriously doubt many women want their sex lives to consist of pegging a 6' tall man.

by Anonymousreply 77November 1, 2020 6:30 PM

OP start acting like a straight guy. That will solve your problem real fast.

by Anonymousreply 78November 1, 2020 9:25 PM

OP hits on one of the great ironies about sexuality. Women love gay men and, for the most part, dislike straight men. Gay men like straight men but dislike women and straight guys dislike gay men and want the women that want us.

by Anonymousreply 79November 1, 2020 9:27 PM

More humble bragging from r65. "Gay guys are soooo intimidated by me....."

by Anonymousreply 80November 1, 2020 9:31 PM

OP. Find a trans that still has her male genitalia. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 81November 1, 2020 9:37 PM

I am an early senior and women in grocery stores and elsewhere will follow me, get in my space, and try to strike-up conversations. I am not hot by most DL standards, but I wear nice clothes and am well groomed. I have my hair and don't carry excessive weight. I am not interested in any of them. I have lived with my gay partner for decades. There are a couple of younger very cute guys that will flirt and are actually friends. But I don't cheat. Going to bars and nightclubs are something of the past. Even if I didn't have anyone, I dont think I'd go out looking.

by Anonymousreply 82November 1, 2020 9:56 PM

Women love a "taken man" R82. They aren't pushy and they've been vetted by someone else as appropriate partner material.

by Anonymousreply 83November 2, 2020 2:26 AM

[quote] I'm a really nice guy. Kind of look like a boy bander.

This is your problem. Young girls, and immature and/or sexually repressed women, like boy banders because they're cute but sexless and nonthreatening. Gay men, on the other hand, do not find this appealing. You need to do something to develop an edge and look like you actually like and know how to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 84November 2, 2020 4:20 AM

Do a little rap number like at the end of the film Bruno:

"Hey, Hey, I'm gay!

Ok?"

by Anonymousreply 85November 2, 2020 4:24 AM

OP, where do you live?

by Anonymousreply 86November 2, 2020 11:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!