Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Benjamin Salisbury? Wasn't he homeless when he came on The Nanny

And supported his whole family as a child actor?

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 3:21 AM

Didn't DL used to refer to him as "Ben with 10"?

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 7:51 AM

Hung like a pony.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 11:09 AM

Pics or.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 11:39 AM

He came on Fran Drescher? Yuck

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2020 11:56 AM

There was a show on Bravo a few years back, called “ShowBiz Moms and Dads”. (Fascinating, the pathology...)

There was this flamboyant fucker named Duncan Nutter who had a passel of kids he was trying to get into showbiz. They lived in a tiny apartment in Queens, and were broke as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2020 2:38 PM

He aged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2020 2:40 PM

Yes, R1. And they called it the "Salisbury Steak."

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2020 2:46 PM

Does anyone really care about him since he got bald and fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2020 2:53 PM

[quote] There was this flamboyant fucker named Duncan Nutter who had a passel of kids he was trying to get into showbiz.

Man for some reason that made me think of balloon boy, that kid had was supposedly stuck in a huge balloon flying over Colorado but instead they found him in the attic of his house. Falcon Heene was his name and it was suspected that it was all a hoax plotted by his parents to made him famous and get rich.

Video is of balloon boy 10 years later. Sorry to derail your thread but the fat and bald Salisbury Steak is rather played out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2020 3:02 PM

R9 start your own thread then instead of being a cunt in this one.

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2020 3:19 PM

R10, I will be a cunt wherever I want to be, I model my behavior after you.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2020 4:39 PM

Does it really matter how big his cock is when it's attached to that?

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 2:49 AM

My God, he looks like he's pushing 60.

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 3:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!