Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Presidential Debate 10-22-2020 *official thread*

I did a search and couldn't find a thread. Apologies if one exists and I missed it.

Are you ready for this crapfest, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 612October 23, 2020 1:50 AM

I feel they're gonna unfairly mute Trump's mic.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2020 5:27 PM

Pray tell how muting his mic when it's not his turn to speak is "unfair," r1

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2020 5:29 PM

Are the media going to "be deeply concerned about Biden's temperament to be President" after he asks Trump to "please stop interrupting me"?

Are the media going to say "Trump's just being Trump" when he repeatedly yells over Biden during Biden's two minutes/segment?

How are the media going to disingenuously and baselessly boost Trump to make this more of a horse race?

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2020 5:30 PM

I remember the early days of the media saying”Let Trump be Trump” and “he just became president today” after he made some public address where I didn’t shit on the floor or grab someone’s pussy. I suspect if he comports himself relatively well they’ll crank that shit up again.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2020 5:38 PM

Please, tRump is like an ape flinging feces all the time.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2020 5:41 PM

I predict there will be stark contrasts. Trump is likely to take his uninterrupted time to ramble, air grievances, chest pound and lie. Biden will likely take every opportunity to talk directly to the American people.

Unsurprisingly, reports say Trump has not prepared for the debate.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2020 5:45 PM

According to a WH official, Trump's strategy for tonight will be to answer only the questions he wants to answer, and to rant constantly about Hunter Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2020 6:00 PM

Don't forget to vote for the candidate with the most-favored mental capacity:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2020 6:05 PM

Trump carried though on his threat to post the footage from the '60 Minutes' interview he abruptly walked out of. It's an odd decision, not only because the footage makes him look bad (what doesn't?) but because it gives the Biden team a preview of what he's likely to say during the debate. Spoiler: He insists that he doesn't want tough questions, and lies about having healthcare program to replace the ACA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2020 6:52 PM

I won’t be watching. I’ve had enough of this circus. Makes me so ashamed to be an American. I don’t want to hear Trump yell about Hunter Biden for 90 minutes and try to get Joe to stutter. I’ll watch the recap show on MSNBC.

Like all debates this won’t matter. Almost 50 million people have already voted. If you’re “undecided” at this point that means you’re a TRUMPER and can go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2020 6:57 PM

I'll wait for a serious "Official Thread" in which we're not referred to as bitches. Perhaps Part 2 (hint, hint).

Make America Couth Again

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2020 6:59 PM

R1, you suck.

OP, I cannot wait! Tonight means we are (hopefully) one day closer to this nightmare ending.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2020 6:59 PM

America was never couth, r11.

Sorry to break it to you.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2020 7:00 PM

“Official Thread” should have been capitalized.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2020 7:01 PM

I'm not going to watch but I'll read the commentary at the Times and 538.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2020 7:01 PM

[quote]I feel they're gonna unfairly mute Trump's mic.

I feel you've already had too much vodka, Svetlana.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2020 7:10 PM

It's going to be the same as the last two. Why bother watching? Trump's going to keep harping on all his nonsense, including the Hunter Biden story. None of it has gotten any traction except for consolidating and riling up his base, which is his one strategy. Biden will answer questions, probably better than before now that the mics are switchable. The numbers probably won't move.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2020 7:11 PM

Biden's numbers have shown a little sinking the last couple of days, and I would hope the debate would give him a little boost. Number one, he got boosts from the last two debates, as he always does when Trump gets in front of a national audience for whatever reason. Number two, Biden's been out of the spotlight the last few days, and especially coming off of Obama's speech yesterday, his reappearance could remind a lot of people why they like him better than Trump. So fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2020 7:24 PM

Trump will storm off the stage the third time his mic is muted.

You heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2020 7:35 PM

PLEASE let r19 happen

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2020 7:35 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if a bitch walks offset angrily. For some reason I'm anticipating a Bravo reunion vs a legitimate debate.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2020 7:35 PM

R19 you know if he does it'll only be temporary and he'll waddle back when its his turn to speak.

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2020 7:38 PM

The Atlantic's Edward-Isaac Dovere:

Trump aides have been telling people that the big surprise in store for tonight's debate is he's bringing Tony Bobulinski, the former Hunter Biden business associate, as a guest tonight.

They're hoping to spring this on Biden, the way he brought Bill Clinton accusers in 2016.

Bobulinski was the subject of a Breitbart article yesterday portrayed as a "bombshell" in which he says that he read Ron Johnson's report on the Bidens and got mad that he "connected the dots" to think they were making money behind his back.

The Breitbart article about Bobulinski also mentions that he was the subject of the Wall Street Journal article which Trump mentioned at the beginning of the week and said would be a huge problem for the Biden campaign -- but which so far, hasn't run.

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2020 7:42 PM

Why would that even matter, r23? Would Joe even know him, especially with a mask on? On another note, I can’t believe how much I hate that rotting piece of human garbage that is Dump.

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2020 7:45 PM

Presumably, Trump would announce that Bobulinski is in the audience at least one of the 47 times he brings up Hunter Biden, R24.

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2020 7:47 PM

Biden isn't going to go near taking bait, unless of means he's going to tear Trump about his own ethics?

I'm looking forward to following the liveblog instead of viewing.

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2020 7:50 PM

I know the American electorate isn't necessarily bright, but they HAVE to see Trump's Hunter fixation for what it is: a diversion from the fact he lacks any substantive policies.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2020 7:53 PM

r27 "necessarily" = "particularly"

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2020 7:54 PM

YOU know when biden is talking, trump will LITERALLY still be shouting at him, walking around the podium and away from the podium and all kinds of facial and body ticks and the camera will pan to him constantly, because even bad attention is good attention and good ratings in the warped matter of a trump brain...

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2020 7:55 PM

Biden's team (hopefully) should be steeled and prepared for stunts.

The smell of desperation from Trump's campaign is hard to miss.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2020 7:56 PM

R23 - Revealing what is supposed to be a "surprise " to traditional media, which is then reported in advance of the debate isn't a very sound strategy, lol.

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2020 7:58 PM

I'll record the debate but I'm not sure I'll watch it. At least with a recording I can fast forward through trump. I can't stand to look at his lying, rotting, corrupt face and watching his unrelenting cruelty and disrespect to Biden will only enrage me.

Muting him doesn't solve the problem. If he stands there and yells anyway, even with his mic turned off, Biden will hear him. It's difficult to talk over a ranting maniac. I hope they practiced having Biden speaking directly to us while a raving, shit-throwing wild ape was screeching 15 feet away.

by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2020 7:58 PM

If he can behave resembling a mature adult in any way, he can claim a "win".

by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2020 7:59 PM

Perhaps tonight will be the night he strokes out on live TV.

A boy can dream, can't he?

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2020 8:01 PM

[quote]Revealing what is supposed to be a "surprise " to traditional media, which is then reported in advance of the debate isn't a very sound strategy, lol.

Unless the strategy is to get Biden to prepare for this guy and then spring someone else on him -- like Tara Reade, which I thought was the original plan.

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2020 8:01 PM

There is a reason Trump was the one who threw a hissy fit over mics being cut off while Joe welcomed it: because Joe knows it’s good for him. Joe will be prepared, steady, and well versed on policy. He knows how to handle men like Trump. We shouldn’t be anxious or fearful. You should go into this fully confident that Mighty Joe Biden will deliver another solid performance.

Once again, it’s Biden time. 😎

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2020 8:04 PM

[quote]They're hoping to spring this on Biden, the way he brought Bill Clinton accusers in 2016.

They did not think they were "springing" anything in 2016 since it was talked about days in advance.

Much like this particular "springing".

I begin to suspect the republican'ts aren't particularly good at this "springing" thing.

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2020 8:10 PM

Trump should ask Biden very specific questions about his connections to Hunter's business. These new emails are showing that Biden has lied repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2020 8:21 PM

I no longer get nervous about how Joe Biden will perform. He’s been steady as a rock.

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2020 8:22 PM

R34 I though the same thing. At the least, he could faint. All those rallies have to be taking a toll.

by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2020 8:24 PM

R38 is Bill Barr

by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2020 8:34 PM

Not that Biden should have to address the nontroversy over his son's business dealings, but if he is forced to anyway, he should say:

"I'm not proud of some of the decisions Hunter has made, but he's my son, and I love him. And I am pledging right now that no member of my immediate family will have any role in my Administration.

Mr. President, I'd ask if you can make the same pledge, but of course you can't."

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2020 8:39 PM

r42 is brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2020 8:41 PM

I would LOVE to see that happen R42

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2020 8:41 PM

It’s hours away and I already have a headache.

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2020 8:45 PM

Are you Darren Stephens' mother r45?

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2020 8:48 PM

I don’t think I can stand another second of Dump. I think I’ll watch Borat on Amazon and check the DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2020 9:06 PM

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm is released tomorrow. So sorry, R47.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2020 9:12 PM

According to Maggie haberman, trump and his surrogates will ONLY be talking about Hunter Biden tonight

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2020 9:12 PM

^that ought to go over well.

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2020 9:16 PM

I feel terrible for Hunter. He didn’t ask for this, and I’ll bet it’s very upsetting to Joe, who obviously loves his son very much.

by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2020 9:18 PM

I agree r50. Meat to his followers, but this will turn off most people. Joe needs some zingers for this.

by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2020 9:19 PM

Then Biden needs to use his two minutes to talk about covid. Talk about Trump's Chinese bank account. He needs to answer with a true slam every time. He should answer one comment about Hunter and then not again. He also could talk about Ivanka and her Chinese trademarks for coffins and voting machines. Did she know something we didn't know?

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2020 9:23 PM

Trumps problem this time is no one trusts a word he says. And if you do trust him you’re already voting for him. The reason the emails sunk hillary was comey was an outside actor with a ton of respect and credibility. People believed him and if reaffirmed 20 years of “Hillary is a corrupt liar” mindsets with people.

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2020 9:23 PM

Trump is only up by 7 points in KANSAS. 50 million people have already voted. He’s toast. Nothing that happens tonight will change that. He’s been trying the Hunter Biden stuff for almost two weeks now, to no effect. It’s seen as nasty and people are tired of it.

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2020 9:27 PM

The Hunter Biden thing will play with his base, but again, outside his base everyone's decided it's a bogus issue and they're tired of hearing about it.

by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2020 9:31 PM

NBC News' Josh Lederman:

Trump campaign's @RichardGrenell just held a press call & refused to answer any question not about Biden's emails.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, he accused an NPR reporter of being "homophobic" when she asked about tonight's debate.

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2020 9:31 PM

There's a special place in hell for homocons like Richard Grenell.

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2020 9:33 PM

Biden should bring E.Jean Carroll and ask him why he won't take a court ordered DNA test to prove he didn't rape a women he claims to have never met.

That's what a Republican would do.

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2020 9:34 PM

R35 - true, but at this point I doubt Joe would be rattled. His campaign, and thus he, himeself, know to expect all kinds of disruptive shenanigans from the GOP, and the Trump toadies in general.

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2020 9:40 PM

excited to watch the shit show. my tween is prepping a charcuterie board, my wine is chilling, and I'm looking forward to the drama!

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2020 9:41 PM

R38 - you've worn out your tepid welcome here Dee Plorable.

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2020 9:42 PM

Baby it’s all or nothing now, don’t wanna run and I can’t walk out....

by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2020 9:44 PM

He is putting everything on this Hunter Biden laptop. I guarantee when Biden says the Senate already did their investigation and moves on to something else, Trump will start shouting, and this thing will be a joke.

I don't want to watch and will rely on the thread here to give me details.

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2020 9:46 PM

Should I get drunk tonight?

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2020 9:48 PM

I can’t watch these debates because I can’t stand listening to Trump’s lies and bullshit. I’d be so happy if I never had to listen to that voice ever again.

by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2020 9:49 PM

"Biden should bring E.Jean Carroll and ask him why he won't take a court ordered DNA test to prove he didn't rape a women he claims to have never met."

Biden should bring in Stormy Daniels wearing a low cut dress and sit her in the front row right in front of the ASSHOLE.

by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2020 9:51 PM

The OP is a major CONCERN TROLL:

[quote]This makes me very worried about the election. And no, I am not a concern troll, so please hold the "SURE BORIS!!" responses.

[quote]"On October 20, 2016--about 2 1/2 weeks before the election--Nate Silver's operation gave the odds as follows: Trump had a 14% chance of winning, and Clinton was about 7% ahead in the national polls. (Do read the rest of Silver's 2016 analysis for grim amusement: that he thought Clinton's debate performance locked things up shows how little he knows about voter behavior.)

[quote]"Now here we are on October 21, 2020 (with the election less than two weeks away), and according to Silver, Trump has a 12% chance of winning, although Biden's lead over Trump is about 10%. Pollsters have apparently made changes since their 2016 fiasco, to better account for the votes of whites without college education, so perhaps this year's numbers are better. On the other hand, does anyone think that the 50% of Trump's supporters who believe Democratic and some Republican elites are running a secret child-sex-trafficking ring are the kinds of people who are likely to participate in polls by mainstream polling outfits? The big unknown here is what proportion of the country is bat shit crazy and likely to cast a vote?"

TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2020 9:53 PM

Anyone have any suggestions on how many milligrams of Ativan I should take before tonight's debate?

by Anonymousreply 69October 22, 2020 9:56 PM

r67, I heard Stormy tweeted today, "60 minutes is 58 minutes too long!"

by Anonymousreply 70October 22, 2020 9:56 PM

[quote]Trump campaign's @RichardGrenell just held a press call & refused to answer any question not about Biden's emails.

I.e. Hunter Biden's unverified "emails"? They're just calling them "Biden's emails" now?

I'm sorry, outside his base this is just going to backfire on him. To everyone not already a Trumpie, he looks like he's desperately retooling a Hillary scandal that went nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2020 9:59 PM

Grenell is the most embarrassing gay ever

sadly I don't think he's done anything illegal so he'll get to live out his life appearing on Fox as a right wing hack troll

by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2020 10:01 PM

R71 - the emails mention Joe Biden being paid to meet with foreign leaders. They're a big deal. It's annoying how people pretend it's a non-issue just because they want Biden to win.

by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2020 10:01 PM

after Trump lies about Hunter, Biden needs to bring up the China bank account. Biden needs to hammer him on that as well as the migrant children who can't locate their parents and of course coronavirus

Biden needs to understand that the right wing is not going to stop with the Hunter lies. If he gets elected, Hunter will remain 1 of the focal right wing attack points. So Biden has to attack Trump tonight with the truth.

by Anonymousreply 74October 22, 2020 10:03 PM

Thanks in advance to all you beautiful witty bitches for tracking this shitshow, so I don't have to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2020 10:04 PM

How would the troll quoted at R68 even know that 50% of Trump's supporters believe QAnon *unless* they'd told a pollster? I'm seeing some sort of petitio principii—logicians, help me out!

by Anonymousreply 76October 22, 2020 10:05 PM

It is a quote Brian Leiter (philosopher at Chicago)'s blog. And it is, of course, cited.

Click for the links to the original source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 22, 2020 10:15 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 22, 2020 10:16 PM

Another night of Dump not answering questions

by Anonymousreply 79October 22, 2020 10:18 PM

R76, that troll is the OP of THIS thread, so he will, no doubt, try to cause doubt and worry during the debate tonight.

by Anonymousreply 80October 22, 2020 10:21 PM

Please fuck off, r80. Or check my posting history. Or, just fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 81October 22, 2020 10:22 PM

I guess I'll watch. I was planning on Thursday night football, but no doubt this shitshow will preempt it.

by Anonymousreply 82October 22, 2020 10:24 PM

[QUOTE] I was planning on Thursday night football, but no doubt this shitshow will preempt it.

Shitshow? I don’t know if you’re referring to the debate or the football game between the 1-4-1 Eagles and the 1-5 Giants.

by Anonymousreply 83October 22, 2020 10:25 PM

R83, a game that is still on, because nothing preempts football.

by Anonymousreply 84October 22, 2020 10:26 PM

R81's CONCERN TROLL posting history, AGAIN:

[quote]This makes me very worried about the election: And no, I am not a concern troll, so please hold the "SURE BORIS!!" responses.

[quote]"On October 20, 2016--about 2 1/2 weeks before the election--Nate Silver's operation gave the odds as follows: Trump had a 14% chance of winning, and Clinton was about 7% ahead in the national polls. (Do read the rest of Silver's 2016 analysis for grim amusement: that he thought Clinton's debate performance locked things up shows how little he knows about voter behavior.)

[quote]"Now here we are on October 21, 2020 (with the election less than two weeks away), and according to Silver, Trump has a 12% chance of winning, although Biden's lead over Trump is about 10%. Pollsters have apparently made changes since their 2016 fiasco, to better account for the votes of whites without college education, so perhaps this year's numbers are better. On the other hand, does anyone think that the 50% of Trump's supporters who believe Democratic and some Republican elites are running a secret child-sex-trafficking ring are the kinds of people who are likely to participate in polls by mainstream polling outfits? The big unknown here is what proportion of the country is bat shit crazy and likely to cast a vote?"

by Anonymousreply 85October 22, 2020 10:28 PM

The shitshow of a debate, r83 . I like sports, a game is a game.

R84, the game won't be preempted, but no doubt the broadcast will. If it somehow isn't, I'll be tuning in.

by Anonymousreply 86October 22, 2020 10:34 PM

r85 that is a single post, which you've already posted on this thread. And it is a DIRECT QUOTE from BRIAN LEITER'S BLOG. And I never denied starting the other thread, or posting Leiter's quote.

Do better.

And considering you're oddly fixated on this -- now following me from thread to thread -- it seems you're the one acting a little trollish.

by Anonymousreply 87October 22, 2020 10:37 PM

R73, if you are that desperately stupid, you shouldn't be allowed to vote, procreate, or drive a car. Do you really think that if they had anything they would have been waiting THIS long to bring it out? That's laughably ignorant and doesn't even make sense, but then none of you Trumpaholics do. Willful ignorance is an incredibly unattractive attribute.

by Anonymousreply 88October 22, 2020 10:38 PM

More of the OP spreading worry and fear:

[quote]How exactly was I supposed to share the polling info and also avoid the "TROLL!!!" "BORIS!!!" bullshit? I suppose it's too much to ask.

[quote]Do you not think I WANT to be optimistic? (I have already cast my ballot in Ohio, btw.) But I was optimistic in 2016 too. I watched the New York Times prediction thing for weeks before the election. Wasn't Clinton at a solid 92% chance of winning the day before the election? I was so confident I went to bed early and didn't even watch the results.

[quote]This year, I am more cautious. Yes, I am very worried. I am scared shitless, actually.

[quote]No, r133. Apparently I am a "concern troll"

In the last quote, the Trumpster OP is thanking a Libertarian Troll who revealed he was VOTING FOR TRUMP. And the OP THANKED the Trump Voter for the "support."

by Anonymousreply 89October 22, 2020 10:38 PM

The very fact that the Commission on Presidential Debates has had to adopt new rules for this last debate because of the petulant child is reason enough not to vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 90October 22, 2020 10:38 PM

Give it a rest, r89

by Anonymousreply 91October 22, 2020 10:40 PM

[quote]the emails mention Joe Biden being paid to meet with foreign leaders.

You mean the emails that were supposedly read by a blind man who then contacted Steve Bannon, a paragon of disinformation and lies? The emails that Rudy Giuliani spent months begging right-wing media orgs. to publish and couldn't find a taker until an ex-Sean Hannity producer got a job at the NY Post? The emails that absolutely nobody has vetted? The emails about which Rudy G has said, "Even if they're not accurate, the American people have a right to know" about them?

Those emails?

by Anonymousreply 92October 22, 2020 10:41 PM

Both sides have agree to ditch the plexiglass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 22, 2020 10:41 PM

Fuck off, OP TROLL at R91, desperate to spread worry and fear among Gay Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 94October 22, 2020 10:43 PM

^ Yes, the emails that they had for months but didn't investigate and no legitimate news source would publish. Those emails.

by Anonymousreply 95October 22, 2020 10:44 PM

Where is all of this money that Joe Biden was paid? And what’s he doing with it? The man has released decades worth of tax returns and doesn’t have much of a lavish lifestyle. I don’t get how they’re supposed to sell us on the idea that Joe is some Irish mafia boss with Hunter kicking up millions to him. They want us to think Joe is Tony Soprano and Hunter is Christopher Moltisanti.

by Anonymousreply 96October 22, 2020 10:45 PM

Consider tonight the pilot.

02/01/21 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/22 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/23 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/24 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/25 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/26 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/27 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/28 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/29 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/30 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/31 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

02/01/32 — Up next on Trump TV, chief Hunter Biden correspondent Jacob Wohl with breaking news that’s sure to change the game!!

by Anonymousreply 97October 22, 2020 10:47 PM

CBS News' Sara Cook:

On what was billed as a Trump campaign pre-debate call, officials went in depth about the Hunter Biden laptop allegations, asking reporters during Q&A if they’ve written on that story instead of answering their Qs.

At one point a reporter asked about debate prep—something the call was supposed to be about.

Amb Ric Grenell asked if she’d written on Hunter’s emails. She noted she covers Trump, not Biden, prompting a back and forth.

Grenell said, “I’m speaking. Don’t be homophobic.“

by Anonymousreply 98October 22, 2020 10:50 PM

Okay, then let me rephrase R76: How would Brian Leiter, a philosopher of law with a PhD from one of the most eminent philosophy departments in the world (U of Michigan), who is quoted at [R68], even know that 50% of Trump's supporters believe QAnon *unless* they'd told a pollster? I'm seeing some sort of petitio principii—logicians, help me out! Including Brian Leiter!

by Anonymousreply 99October 22, 2020 10:51 PM

Oh, Joey, no, keep the plexiglass! We need you healthy!

And what's this? "02/01/27," etc.

by Anonymousreply 100October 22, 2020 10:51 PM

The only people at this point who take any verbal diarrhea out of his mouth seriously are the same loons who believe that international pedophile gang led by some mythical liberal elite is extracting adrenal glands from dead, abused children and eating them and that JFK Jr faked his own death, lived in some trailer in Montana for 20+ years and is now ready to join Trump. Yes, those people. Even our trolls don't believe it but daily rations of beets are not going to pay for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 101October 22, 2020 10:53 PM

imma sit this one out. Tired of dump

by Anonymousreply 102October 22, 2020 10:54 PM

R98 Grenell is scum of the earth. Gays should fully ostracize him. I hear he loves Palm Springs. Do the gays there accept him?

by Anonymousreply 103October 22, 2020 10:57 PM

[QUOTE] I hear he loves Palm Springs. Do the gays there accept him?

He’s a rich, powerful white man. Of course gays there accept him.

by Anonymousreply 104October 22, 2020 11:00 PM

I can’t wait for his mic to be turned off while he’s still talking.

by Anonymousreply 105October 22, 2020 11:10 PM

Me too r105. That's really the only reason I'm tuning in

by Anonymousreply 106October 22, 2020 11:13 PM

Can someone please ask Trump for an update on the migrant caravan tonight?

Shouldn’t the criminals and rapists have arrived by now to take over our country and rape our women and eat our children?

by Anonymousreply 107October 22, 2020 11:14 PM

Or the wall for that matter r107

by Anonymousreply 108October 22, 2020 11:15 PM

R101, in a recent poll 52% of all Republicans agreed that the Democrats are behind an "international" (read "Jewish") conspiracy to kidnap, rape, sell and use body parts of children.

More than half.

You're right. But it's a case of being too right.

by Anonymousreply 109October 22, 2020 11:19 PM

R109 I’ll eat a matzo ball to that. Let those mouthbreathers think what they want. Obviously they’re in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 110October 22, 2020 11:21 PM

[quote] Shouldn’t the criminals and rapists have arrived by now to take over our country and rape our women and eat our children?

I hate to be that guy, but while the caravan does intend to rape our women, it’s actually the Democrats who are going to eat our children. I don’t mean to be pedantic, but facts are facts.

by Anonymousreply 111October 22, 2020 11:22 PM

[quote]Me too r105. That's really the only reason I'm tuning in

You can be SURE that OP/R106 will be piping up with CONCERN over Joe "fumbling" an answer.

by Anonymousreply 112October 22, 2020 11:24 PM

Mute Trump’s mic when he’s speaking.

I was to see his head explode.

by Anonymousreply 113October 22, 2020 11:28 PM

Girls, Girls! There’s more than enough children for the caravans, Democrats, and Natalie to all eat!

by Anonymousreply 114October 22, 2020 11:28 PM

Trump campaign is trying to spring a surprise on Biden right now with this Tony Bobulinski idiot

reminder Biden was OUT OF OFFICE in 2017 so what office's access was he selling?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 22, 2020 11:29 PM

For whatever it's worth was watching Canadian political pundits tonight being interviewed here and one of them said the race is "Biden's to lose..." The other one said Trump is losing in the suburbs. Thought I'd share to cheer folks up.

by Anonymousreply 116October 22, 2020 11:40 PM

Paddy Power (U.K. bookie) have a boosted odds special in their homepage for Trump to storm off stage.

I predict he answers every question by attacking Hunter and asking the moderator why her network doesn’t cover the Hunter story. They’ll cut the mic. He will storm off and post a bunch of tweets with the usual QAnon dog whistles.

by Anonymousreply 117October 22, 2020 11:40 PM

Ffs, Biden should invite everybody Trump owes money, every woman who has accused Trump of rape or sexual assault, and all 545 children that’ have been separated from their parents.

Who cares about some Bobulinski person?

by Anonymousreply 118October 22, 2020 11:41 PM

The WH put out a statement today that they plan on answering every debate question with a statement on Hunter Biden.

I'm predicting 90 minutes straight shitshow with more than even odds of Pres. Pantload storming off.

by Anonymousreply 119October 22, 2020 11:44 PM

This is it. This is their Hail, Mary pass...

by Anonymousreply 120October 22, 2020 11:45 PM

The Biden campaign responds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 22, 2020 11:46 PM

Biden has to answer each question, 200 thousands dead, xmas canceled, Hanukah cancelled, New Yeads Eve cancelled,

by Anonymousreply 122October 22, 2020 11:48 PM

That’s a hell of a response. And Joe needs to be calm and measured when delivering it. I don’t want any of that cranky old man stuff from him. Act like a guy who has nothing to hide. Act like a guy who’s about to win this election and be sworn in as President of the United States of America.

by Anonymousreply 123October 22, 2020 11:49 PM

I won’t be watching. I’ve had enough of this circus. Makes me so ashamed to be an American. I don’t want to hear Trump yell about Hunter Biden for 90 minutes and try to get Joe to stutter. I’ll watch the recap show on MSNBC.

I feel the same way. Dump will just stand up there & shout about the CHINA VIRUS, BEST ECONOMY EVERY and HUNTER, HUNTER, HUNTER!!!! It'll be an embarrassing spectacle & he'll go apeshit when the moderator tries to get him on track. Aside from his hard core MAGA-ites, I think everyone is tired of his histrionics & want him gone.

by Anonymousreply 124October 22, 2020 11:49 PM

Is he going to be allowed to just not answer any questions and talk about Hunter all night?

by Anonymousreply 125October 22, 2020 11:51 PM

[Quote] I’ll watch the recap show on MSNBC.

Just watch the debate. The after shows are sometimes worse than the actual thing.

by Anonymousreply 126October 22, 2020 11:51 PM

You should be happy to hear Trump rant about Hunter, R124, so long as Joe responds like he did the last time by turning to the camera and speaking to the American people about the real needs that must be addressed when he’s President. I want that contrast. That’s how he won the first debate. When it’s all said and done, we will be grateful that Hunter could distract Trump at such an opportune time.

by Anonymousreply 127October 22, 2020 11:53 PM

[QUOTE] Just watch the debate. The after shows are sometimes worse than the actual thing.

Yeah the recaps were only good when Chris Matthews was on there. Now without him, I couldn’t care less. MSNBC should’ve done everything in their power to keep him on board. They suck without him. I don’t give a flying 747 fuck what Joy Reid has to say about anything.

by Anonymousreply 128October 22, 2020 11:55 PM

*nervously waiting for primetime to get turned on*

by Anonymousreply 129October 22, 2020 11:56 PM

What time does it start? We had a fucking power outage!

by Anonymousreply 130October 22, 2020 11:57 PM

Biden: I love my son Hunter and I am proud of him. He had a problem, admitted it and asked for help. He is living a sober life, he strengthened his spirtual connection and everyday seeks to better himself. Unlike your son Don Jr who was a coked-up mess during his speech at the republican convention. As a Father, Mr Trump, I know how it must pain you to see your son be in this awful circumstance and I hope you as a family are able to pull him out of this and get him the help he needs, Hunter is living proof that support of a loving family really does work.

by Anonymousreply 131October 22, 2020 11:57 PM

r124 - I think we're all pretty fed up as well and sick and tired of feeling sick and tired to coin Bernie's phrase. You should watch it though. Trump will be internally melting down like the wicked witch of the west. It's historic. Last debate. Plus you can take a sip - and get plastered in no time - every time Donald Death says "lock him up" or "Hillary's emails..."

by Anonymousreply 132October 22, 2020 11:57 PM

Over/under on Trump walking off stage after telling moderator she's unfair?

by Anonymousreply 133October 22, 2020 11:58 PM

Over/under on whether we'll still be able to hear Trump loud and clear when they turn off his mike because he's shouting loudly in an relatively empty auditorium.

by Anonymousreply 134October 23, 2020 12:00 AM

Too bad Trump can't be muzzled when it's not his turn to speak

by Anonymousreply 135October 23, 2020 12:03 AM

This dude Tony seemed like an OK young man, way back when. Upstanding military family, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 23, 2020 12:05 AM

I'm listening to MSNBC - Nicole Wallace (sp?) just gave a good background on Trump's lack of proper briefing for this debate. All his assistants have been sick with Covid, his briefings would have been very sporadic, very brief, very uncoordinated almost non-existent. Good discussion going on right now....

by Anonymousreply 137October 23, 2020 12:11 AM

LOL at Wallace for thinking Trump might actually rely on facts rather than just making shit up spur of the moment.

by Anonymousreply 138October 23, 2020 12:12 AM

I’m sorry R76 - I meant to woowoo you and I ffed you instead.

I was just so excited about your logical phallus-see

by Anonymousreply 139October 23, 2020 12:13 AM

Over/under on Trump making every question about Hunter Biden and not even remotely answering the moderator's questions?

by Anonymousreply 140October 23, 2020 12:14 AM

Didn't Maddow say Trump is going to do well, r138?

by Anonymousreply 141October 23, 2020 12:14 AM

I can't wait until he messes up Hunter Biden's name and then tries to cover for it by speaking fluent Dementianese...

"Bunter Bi... Bunter... Hunter Biden. They call him Bunter. Bunter Biden. Hunter. His nickname. They call him Bunter. Sometimes just BB. Bad guy. Very terrible."

by Anonymousreply 142October 23, 2020 12:17 AM

DLers may wish to consider Bobulinski's performance as a freshman wrestler on the Penn State team back in the 90s. (I don't know when he comes on; this thing is two hours long.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 23, 2020 12:18 AM

I cannot believe we have to endure this shit again ..... I’m not watching but it’s just ridiculous.

Just steady the ship tonight, Joe - we can almost see land.

by Anonymousreply 144October 23, 2020 12:18 AM

I predict that Trump will certainly be improved from the first debate. No one should expect another dumpster fire, nor will he storm off the stage in a temper tantrum. We could only be so lucky. He’ll stay and he’ll rant and rave.

And remember that cutting off the mics is still at the discretion of someone (the moderator I’m assuming) who might not have the balls to actually do it. He can still run roughshod over the debate if the rules aren’t actually enforced.

by Anonymousreply 145October 23, 2020 12:19 AM

R145, not really, mics will be off every time the other one speak. Its not a matter of discretion.

by Anonymousreply 146October 23, 2020 12:21 AM

[Quote] not really, mics will be off every time the other one speak. Its not a matter of discretion.

What if dump never shuts up?

by Anonymousreply 147October 23, 2020 12:23 AM

Here's my fear: Trump will be 20% less insane than the first debate and Both Sides NYT and WaPo will have headlines like "a more presidential Trump" or "a more in control Trump"

by Anonymousreply 148October 23, 2020 12:24 AM

If he insists on bringing up Hunter every single time he'll sound like a loon (as much as if not more so than usual).

by Anonymousreply 149October 23, 2020 12:25 AM

[quote] According to the Federal Election Commission, Bobulinski, a Los Angeles resident, made political contributions to federal candidates in 2013, 2014 and 2015. In 2015, he twice gave $2,700 to Democratic Congressman Ro Khanna, who represents the state’s 17th district. In 2013, he also made two contributions, both for $2,600, to Khanna’s campaign. In 2014, Bobulinski contributed $1,500 to New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez’s re-election campaign. Menendez is also a Democrat.

Anyone know about these two Dems?

by Anonymousreply 150October 23, 2020 12:27 AM

R148, I'll bet you he'll be even MORE insane. He's sounding worse and worse, esp., with the Hunter obsession considering his own shit kids. Joe's weakness is that he's too good of a father and he thinks children -no matter their age or insane corruption- should be off-limits.

by Anonymousreply 151October 23, 2020 12:28 AM

Mind you, I mean the TRUMP kids and their insane corruption, not Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 152October 23, 2020 12:28 AM

It may happen too R149

Trump thinks that he can "Hillary" Biden

But people wanted to believe she was corrupt, they'd been conditioned to believe that.

No one thinks Biden is corrupt and even if they believe the story, they will think he was just helping his drug addict son

by Anonymousreply 153October 23, 2020 12:29 AM

I thought the mics were only off for the initial 2-minute answer? He'll just start screaming that he needs to respond, then instead of responding he'll rant about hunter and never shut up.

by Anonymousreply 154October 23, 2020 12:29 AM

I bet Donald faked his CV19 test today, like someone having a friend pee for them.

by Anonymousreply 155October 23, 2020 12:30 AM

Or take their SATs for them, R155

by Anonymousreply 156October 23, 2020 12:31 AM

[quote]Trump thinks that he can "Hillary" Biden

We're missing out by not having the plexiglass. Now he can't press his nose against it while Biden is speaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 23, 2020 12:36 AM

they should have left the plexiglass up to mute Trump's yelling over Joe's speaking

by Anonymousreply 158October 23, 2020 12:44 AM

A bark training collar would do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 159October 23, 2020 12:45 AM

MSNBC guest just called tRump an “incompetent sociopath.”

by Anonymousreply 160October 23, 2020 12:47 AM

When does it start? 8pm?

by Anonymousreply 161October 23, 2020 12:49 AM

9:00 r163

by Anonymousreply 162October 23, 2020 12:50 AM

Ok everyone....it's almost SHOWTIME! Get your drinks, popcorn and bedpan if you can't hold it in.

by Anonymousreply 163October 23, 2020 12:51 AM

Yes, r160. So ten minutes from now.

by Anonymousreply 164October 23, 2020 12:51 AM

I’m tired and my weird neighbors who usually blast metal are instead blasting something that sounds Enya-esque. I may just go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 165October 23, 2020 12:52 AM

I really hope that someone in the audience shouts CUNT!!!!!! for no reason.

That would really liven up the evening.

by Anonymousreply 166October 23, 2020 12:53 AM

I have never heard of Belmont University.

by Anonymousreply 167October 23, 2020 12:54 AM

Biden can’t take the bait. Defend Hunter but then pivot to all of trumps issues. Hammer home that trump has a Chinese bank account

by Anonymousreply 168October 23, 2020 12:55 AM

If Joe just focuses on the camera- on the people at home- and talks calmly and clearly, he will win. If he tries to spar and get bitchy and argue, he will lose. He's not as quick as New York huckster Trump.

Trump has nothing to show for 4 years and everyone knows it. His presidency has been a failure (did anybody expect anything else?)It's going to be all bluster and lies and Hunter Biden tonight.

by Anonymousreply 169October 23, 2020 12:55 AM

Kellyanne Conway or somebody said, if he doesn’t like the question, he’ll just answer the question he wants to answer.

Anyone want to take bets on what the answers he wants to give will be?

Hunter Biden is a criminal and needs to be arrested immediately; Joe Biden is a criminal and needs to be arrested immediately; Kamala is a criminal and needs to be arrested immediately; Obama is a criminal and needs to be arrested immediately; Hillary is a criminal and needs to be arrested immediately. Also, Biden has done something illegal related to China. He doesn’t know what it is, but he’s sure it’s there. Also, white supremacists are wonderful people and his friends.

. Did I miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 170October 23, 2020 12:55 AM

SHITSHOW.... GO GO GO!

by Anonymousreply 171October 23, 2020 12:57 AM

Yeah they’ve made it pretty clear they are only talking about Hunter Biden tonight. I don’t think that will go over as well as they think it’s going to go over. 1200 people died yesterday and cases are skyrocketing at record speed.

by Anonymousreply 172October 23, 2020 12:58 AM

Isn't Kristen Welker quite neutral? I want her to turn off Trump's mic every time he lies about Hunter Biden.

I'll be pissed if he gets to answer every question with Hunter lies

by Anonymousreply 173October 23, 2020 12:59 AM

BREAKING: Welker's husband sadly is rather unattractive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 23, 2020 1:00 AM

Well then Joe Biden needs to keep the conversation on track, R172.

No matter how much Trump tries to distract by bringing up Hunter, Joe has to mention all the Covid deaths. Over, and over, and over again.

by Anonymousreply 175October 23, 2020 1:00 AM

I am already soooo burned out on Hunter Biden stuff, if it gets brought up it will sound like the Charlie Brown teacher to my ears. So over it. No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 176October 23, 2020 1:01 AM

Here we go! I'm hoping to throw up enough to fit into my nice jeans!

by Anonymousreply 177October 23, 2020 1:01 AM

I hope Kristen brings up the secret China bank account but it needs to be addressed

by Anonymousreply 178October 23, 2020 1:01 AM

Can we get an estimate on how many quarts El Puerco Loco will flop-sweat tonight?

by Anonymousreply 179October 23, 2020 1:01 AM

Come on, Donald, r117 is one debate away from his goal weight!

by Anonymousreply 180October 23, 2020 1:02 AM

they better bring up the 545 children whose parents can't be located

by Anonymousreply 181October 23, 2020 1:03 AM

The Hunter Biden stuff is a big nothing burger. The “smoking gun” is from some guy who was talking about arranging a deal with hunter but the deal fell through and never happened. How can joe be involved in a deal that never happened?

by Anonymousreply 182October 23, 2020 1:03 AM

I don't want to watch but I feel I have to I can't help it

by Anonymousreply 183October 23, 2020 1:03 AM

R178, I'd be surprised if she does. I get the feeling she'll mention Hunter herself. I hope I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 184October 23, 2020 1:03 AM

I love how our political debates are covered like professional sports.

by Anonymousreply 185October 23, 2020 1:03 AM

Nice shoulder pads!

by Anonymousreply 186October 23, 2020 1:04 AM

Why are you here r174 ?

by Anonymousreply 187October 23, 2020 1:04 AM

In that right wing "town hall" a few day ago Trump answered a black mans question about how Trump would address black issues (poverty, racism ,violence, etc.) and Trump just talked about how much money they've given black universities and he's done more than Abraham Lincoln for blacks and no one gives him any credit. It wa so depressing.

by Anonymousreply 188October 23, 2020 1:04 AM

Kristen's hair is distracting..... ugh.....

by Anonymousreply 189October 23, 2020 1:04 AM

Donny already looks like he has shit in his pants. grumpy

by Anonymousreply 190October 23, 2020 1:05 AM

of course typhoid Trump didn't come out with a mask

by Anonymousreply 191October 23, 2020 1:05 AM

She said NO WHOOPING! Dammit.

by Anonymousreply 192October 23, 2020 1:05 AM

I think Biden should address it ONCE directly and thats it like they have already done via the statement they just released.

by Anonymousreply 193October 23, 2020 1:05 AM

I want Maya Rudolph to randomly come out onstage mid-debate with a flailing fly swatter.

by Anonymousreply 194October 23, 2020 1:05 AM

Here goes nothin'.

by Anonymousreply 195October 23, 2020 1:05 AM

coronavirus up first!

by Anonymousreply 196October 23, 2020 1:05 AM

Trump looks morbidly obese next to Biden

by Anonymousreply 197October 23, 2020 1:05 AM

I'm worried and concerned.

by Anonymousreply 198October 23, 2020 1:05 AM

Shoulder pads are making a comeback.

by Anonymousreply 199October 23, 2020 1:05 AM

Soooo, as you nooooo...

by Anonymousreply 200October 23, 2020 1:06 AM

Damn, I nervous!

Go Joe!!!!

by Anonymousreply 201October 23, 2020 1:06 AM

Welker is almost maddeningly non partisan in her reporting; a true professional. Trump is crazy to call her a "far left Democrat"

by Anonymousreply 202October 23, 2020 1:06 AM

already lying with the 2.2 million figure that he "saved" lives

by Anonymousreply 203October 23, 2020 1:06 AM

Address Dump's own coronavirus infection and attack him for his careless behavior.

by Anonymousreply 204October 23, 2020 1:06 AM

Spike this spike that

by Anonymousreply 205October 23, 2020 1:06 AM

Trump does nothing but lie, lie and lie r203.

by Anonymousreply 206October 23, 2020 1:06 AM

R202, in his defense, he's a fucking neo-Nazi fascist, so of course she's far-left to him.

by Anonymousreply 207October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

Oh yeah, what about the spikes up in the Dakotas?

by Anonymousreply 208October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

Trump looks like he’s been crying backstage.

by Anonymousreply 209October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

He looks grey.

by Anonymousreply 210October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

Operation Warp Speed? Whaaaa?

by Anonymousreply 211October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

I don't think those spikes are gone, Don.

and you ain't immune

by Anonymousreply 212October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

You also had access to top-notch medical treatment and care that cost in the hundreds of thousands! All on the taxpayer's dime

by Anonymousreply 213October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

Goggles. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 214October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

"Some people would say it's a cure"

WHAT WAS IT THEN, FUCKER?!?!

by Anonymousreply 215October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

Trump is mentally ill if he thinks he's done a good job with Coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 216October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

Did he gain 20lbs?

by Anonymousreply 217October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

It’s a worldwide problem. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 218October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

LOL The dumbass has been speaking for only a minute or so and has already told more lies than I can count. What a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 219October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

This speed-talking can't last for 90 minutes. Get ready for the crash.

by Anonymousreply 220October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

Playing his invisible accordion again.

by Anonymousreply 221October 23, 2020 1:07 AM

12 accordian hand movements so far....

by Anonymousreply 222October 23, 2020 1:08 AM

If he keeps this up they'll say he did well.

by Anonymousreply 223October 23, 2020 1:08 AM

Idiot talking about ventilators -- doesn't know what he's talking about.

by Anonymousreply 224October 23, 2020 1:08 AM

Can he stroke out tonight?

by Anonymousreply 225October 23, 2020 1:08 AM

Where's the fly?

by Anonymousreply 226October 23, 2020 1:08 AM

almost 225k dead. Trump is a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 227October 23, 2020 1:08 AM

Ahhhhhh, dump wants to interrupt soo bad! He's even pretending to take notes.

by Anonymousreply 228October 23, 2020 1:08 AM

Trump looks defeated, LOL

by Anonymousreply 229October 23, 2020 1:08 AM

R217, there are TWO “Donald Trumps”

by Anonymousreply 230October 23, 2020 1:08 AM

How is Dump going to last a full two-minutes without interrupting? Oh, pretend writing. Ok.

by Anonymousreply 231October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

Still hasn't said what he *will* do to lead; what he *has* done so far has left over 200,000 dead.

by Anonymousreply 232October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

Trump isn't literate. Is he just scribbling nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 233October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

Trump looks like he got his jowls lipo’ed.

by Anonymousreply 234October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

I am watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

Is Donald wearing the Big Suit from David Byrne?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

Why does trump pretend to write stuff down?

by Anonymousreply 237October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

He does look gray, kinda ashy blue.

by Anonymousreply 238October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

People are saying it, R215.

by Anonymousreply 239October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

Who does that fat fuck think he's kidding with all the writing. As if he can even write. He's trying to make people think he's smart enough to take notes. CRETIN!!

by Anonymousreply 240October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

[italic] Sure Donald, we really believe you had the Covid.

Goggles & masks !

It's going away !

They gave me some good shit in the hospital. It was like a fuckin' miracle. Look at me. I'm still fat!

by Anonymousreply 241October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

And Trump spouts his same old lies and boasts and empty promises. He's insane.

by Anonymousreply 242October 23, 2020 1:09 AM

Oooh, he's walking back his vaccine before the election promise

by Anonymousreply 243October 23, 2020 1:10 AM

R239 I stand corrected, sir.

by Anonymousreply 244October 23, 2020 1:10 AM

Glad to be working with the great country of Europe!

by Anonymousreply 245October 23, 2020 1:10 AM

Trump you fuckin' cunt, STOP LYING!

by Anonymousreply 246October 23, 2020 1:10 AM

Cleary he's come down from his Roid Euphoria. Daddy's tired.

by Anonymousreply 247October 23, 2020 1:11 AM

Did drag queens glitter-bomb him? His jacket is sparkling.

"Muuuu-durrrna"

by Anonymousreply 248October 23, 2020 1:11 AM

R216, it'll cure what ails ya!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 23, 2020 1:11 AM

Too late to help you in this election. Too bad, so sad Trumpy.

by Anonymousreply 250October 23, 2020 1:11 AM

R242 in fairness, he is immune to Covid19 at this point. He just said so.

by Anonymousreply 251October 23, 2020 1:11 AM

Trump has ballooned.....he fills up the entire screen on his side.

by Anonymousreply 252October 23, 2020 1:11 AM

Joe should say "I wouldn't take Trump's vaccine if you paid me!"

by Anonymousreply 253October 23, 2020 1:11 AM

Goggles and Generals??

by Anonymousreply 254October 23, 2020 1:11 AM

R235 that is the typical tRump supporter..ick!

by Anonymousreply 255October 23, 2020 1:12 AM

WINTER = DARK

by Anonymousreply 256October 23, 2020 1:12 AM

At least they aren't screaming to each other. Now we can hear Trump's sniffling.

by Anonymousreply 257October 23, 2020 1:12 AM

All the "Generals" hate Trump, he called them all losers. Called dead soldiers/marines/seamen losers.

by Anonymousreply 258October 23, 2020 1:12 AM

Does he not know CASES ARE RISING RAPIDLY?

by Anonymousreply 259October 23, 2020 1:12 AM

No dark winter, declares Trump -- as covid cases are spiking in Europe and a spike is headed here soon.

by Anonymousreply 260October 23, 2020 1:12 AM

Trump is much more subdued than I expected.

by Anonymousreply 261October 23, 2020 1:12 AM

They must have shot Trump with a half a dozen tranquilizers before he took the stage.

by Anonymousreply 262October 23, 2020 1:12 AM

Ivana Says he lovers Big Macs

by Anonymousreply 263October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

R261, maybe antidepressants

by Anonymousreply 264October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

Well, there was a reason H1N1 was less lethal, Donnie.

by Anonymousreply 265October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

He doesn't care r259.

by Anonymousreply 266October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

Well, this is civil. So far.

by Anonymousreply 267October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

AZ is increasing as of today.

by Anonymousreply 268October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

[quote]Trump looks morbidly obese next to Biden

That's because he is morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 269October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

He’s writing down his McDonald's order 🍔 🍔 🍔🍟🍟 🥤🍦🍦

by Anonymousreply 270October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

Biden with receipts!

by Anonymousreply 271October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

Somebody was in Trump's ear not to blast off too soon because it would be an assured loss for the night. In my opinion, he's already lost 13 minutes in.

by Anonymousreply 272October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

🐷 [italic] Operation Pork Speed

by Anonymousreply 273October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

I cant look at trump without thinking its Alec Baldwin. Alec plays trump better than trump himself.

by Anonymousreply 274October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

LOL r270

by Anonymousreply 275October 23, 2020 1:13 AM

He will blowup soon

by Anonymousreply 276October 23, 2020 1:14 AM

Trump's eyes are so goddamned DEAD

by Anonymousreply 277October 23, 2020 1:14 AM

#BunkerBitch talking about people being locked up and hiding

by Anonymousreply 278October 23, 2020 1:14 AM

How many accordion motions are we up to now, R222? If this were a drinking game, we'd all be dead already.

by Anonymousreply 279October 23, 2020 1:14 AM

And the conspiracy bullshit dripping out. Biden "making money"...

by Anonymousreply 280October 23, 2020 1:14 AM

Good God he's going into the jazz hands. LOL

by Anonymousreply 281October 23, 2020 1:14 AM

Trump, all you do is WATCH FOX TV!!!! Who the hell are you trying to KID?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 282October 23, 2020 1:14 AM

Maybe they found the last quaalude left in the world and gave it to Cheetolini.

by Anonymousreply 283October 23, 2020 1:14 AM

What the fuck is it with Dump's accordion hand gestures?

by Anonymousreply 284October 23, 2020 1:14 AM

Joe's in the basement, and who got the Covid?

by Anonymousreply 285October 23, 2020 1:15 AM

Trump is doing better than he has before. He's actually doing quite well.

by Anonymousreply 286October 23, 2020 1:15 AM

Yes, how many Americans have access to those great hospitals and great doctors, especially as your GOP is trying to gut ACA?

by Anonymousreply 287October 23, 2020 1:15 AM

[quote]Trump is much more subdued than I expected.

Give him time....

by Anonymousreply 288October 23, 2020 1:15 AM

49 accordian hand movements so far total.

by Anonymousreply 289October 23, 2020 1:15 AM

Joe is on the attack.

by Anonymousreply 290October 23, 2020 1:15 AM

What did he learn, though? He learned there are some great doctors and great nurses? He never says what the hell he learned about the actual virus! He's full of rancid pig shit.

by Anonymousreply 291October 23, 2020 1:15 AM

Blaming the Gold Star Families for infecting him again...lord

by Anonymousreply 292October 23, 2020 1:15 AM

I am muting it when Trump speaks ...

by Anonymousreply 293October 23, 2020 1:16 AM

Biden's mic wasn't muted, I heard him chuckle.

Maybe they just told dump they would and didn't just to make him shut up lolz.

by Anonymousreply 294October 23, 2020 1:16 AM

China this China that China's heiny.

by Anonymousreply 295October 23, 2020 1:16 AM

r286, well he's not shouting over everybody, but the stuff he's saying is still pure bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 296October 23, 2020 1:16 AM

R286, He's lying through his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 297October 23, 2020 1:16 AM

This orange fat fuck. God what a fucking flesh pile of garbage.

by Anonymousreply 298October 23, 2020 1:16 AM

Trump has absolutely nothing new to offer.

And it's harder to lie when they cut you off.

by Anonymousreply 299October 23, 2020 1:16 AM

Why didn't Trump lose weight with Covid?

by Anonymousreply 300October 23, 2020 1:16 AM

His aides probably beat Trump down with dire warnings that he MUST lower the tone.

by Anonymousreply 301October 23, 2020 1:17 AM

Ya are, Blanche! Ya are a racist!

by Anonymousreply 302October 23, 2020 1:17 AM

No mute so far.

by Anonymousreply 303October 23, 2020 1:17 AM

Joe seems weird, but of course nothing on that pile of toxic waste sharing the stage with him. He needs to quit repeating himself, though.

by Anonymousreply 304October 23, 2020 1:17 AM

Oh shit...some cross-fading there....

by Anonymousreply 305October 23, 2020 1:17 AM

Why didn't COVID kill the obese fat fuck? is the better question r300

by Anonymousreply 306October 23, 2020 1:17 AM

Did Biden bring up Woodward?

by Anonymousreply 307October 23, 2020 1:17 AM

You, no you, you, no you, you, no you!

by Anonymousreply 308October 23, 2020 1:18 AM

Joe looks nd sounds presidential.

by Anonymousreply 309October 23, 2020 1:18 AM

Tiananmen Trump has jumped the shark. I’m going to bed.

by Anonymousreply 310October 23, 2020 1:18 AM

Good one Joe.

by Anonymousreply 311October 23, 2020 1:18 AM

It went from China to Europe. Dump closed the borders to China but not to Europe, and the influx came to the US from Europe.

by Anonymousreply 312October 23, 2020 1:18 AM

Sand trap in his golf course, lol.

by Anonymousreply 313October 23, 2020 1:18 AM

NO!

Way to go Joe!

by Anonymousreply 314October 23, 2020 1:18 AM

R306, he got treatment not afforded to the average American.

by Anonymousreply 315October 23, 2020 1:18 AM

Do not go to tightly packed garden parties without masks.

by Anonymousreply 316October 23, 2020 1:18 AM

“Gymnasiums”? Who uses that word?

by Anonymousreply 317October 23, 2020 1:19 AM

Trump is doing okay, compared to last time, but he still sucks. What he actually says is still useless. China's fault. I did a ban. So fucking what. Oh by magic there will be a vaccine and it will be distributed by the military, easily and quickly. No that's just the usual nonsense wishful thinking he's been doing since this started.

by Anonymousreply 318October 23, 2020 1:19 AM

They’re only muted during the 2 minute statement at the beginning of each 15 minute segment R303.

by Anonymousreply 319October 23, 2020 1:19 AM

Trump never had Covid. It is all his shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 320October 23, 2020 1:19 AM

I liked that "No" Joe said when asked if he wanted to respond. Good, strong, terse.

by Anonymousreply 321October 23, 2020 1:19 AM

Yep, R312. Italy.

by Anonymousreply 322October 23, 2020 1:19 AM

"It just went away!" Like magic

by Anonymousreply 323October 23, 2020 1:19 AM

You can just see the irk building up in trump..he won’t be able to help but blow

by Anonymousreply 324October 23, 2020 1:20 AM

I believe Barron's covid diagnosis was bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 325October 23, 2020 1:20 AM

And now it's the governors' fault. Stupid, stupid, stupid, never learns anything except how to blame everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 326October 23, 2020 1:20 AM

Joe has to focus more on what he would do instead of putting Trump down.

by Anonymousreply 327October 23, 2020 1:20 AM

Ugh....Trump is doing all the talkin.

by Anonymousreply 328October 23, 2020 1:20 AM

Oh ok. only the healthy should live. Trump wants to thin the herd - the people who vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 329October 23, 2020 1:20 AM

Adderall, Cocaine

by Anonymousreply 330October 23, 2020 1:20 AM

When Joe is speaking, Trump acts like a petulant 16-year-old teenage daughter who got caught using her cell phone when she was supposed to be studying for the test, and is hand-on-hip backtalking her dad. "Uh! No I WASN'T texting! I was checking the TIYUM! Goh!"

by Anonymousreply 331October 23, 2020 1:20 AM

Of course Trump had the virus, his face looked like it was made out of Playdoh. Let's stop pushing silly conspiracies.

by Anonymousreply 332October 23, 2020 1:20 AM

Trump's gonna get a bump from this debate.

I fucking knew Biden shouldn't have agreed to it.

by Anonymousreply 333October 23, 2020 1:21 AM

Yeah, Dump is doing better because he’s not a raving lunatic.

He still sucks though. What he says is false and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 334October 23, 2020 1:21 AM

I look forward to the day when I can never again hear this asshole say "like nobody's ever seen before."

by Anonymousreply 335October 23, 2020 1:21 AM

Why no Plexiglass? Trump had covid, riiiiiight?

by Anonymousreply 336October 23, 2020 1:21 AM

Joe wants to spend more money on COVID.

by Anonymousreply 337October 23, 2020 1:21 AM

Walk and chew gum at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 338October 23, 2020 1:21 AM

[quote]Joe has to focus more on what he would do instead of putting Trump down.

At this late date, everyone knows what Biden would do. Pointing out Trump's insanity and his flaws is a better use of time.

by Anonymousreply 339October 23, 2020 1:21 AM

Plexiglass Kills!!!

by Anonymousreply 340October 23, 2020 1:21 AM

Trump is gonna go off the rails very soon.

by Anonymousreply 341October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

My wonderful city..... lol lol

by Anonymousreply 342October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

Did the Slovenian Whore show up, or is she another no-show like she was in PA the other night.

🗣️ ....... Cough, Cough !

by Anonymousreply 343October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

Plexiglass IS the answer, actually.

by Anonymousreply 344October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

I'm just reading the CC. To me it looks like Trump is dominating, which is also why the wide arm and hand gestures.

by Anonymousreply 345October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

How about the government investing in some of these small businesses instead of bailing out big corporations, Trump?

by Anonymousreply 346October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

“It’s dying”

by Anonymousreply 347October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

Goddamnit, NYC is NOT a ghost town!

by Anonymousreply 348October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

Good counter punch. NYC is empty because it turned the curve down.

by Anonymousreply 349October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

C'mon Kristin, ask Trump something that will set him off.

by Anonymousreply 350October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

Overall, I must admit 45 is much more restrained.

But he has no facts or examples or strategy. Joe sounds so great in comparison when he can be rational.

...and then then more bluster...

by Anonymousreply 351October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

It's tough but far from a ghost town. And idiots not from NY will claim it is.

by Anonymousreply 352October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

He cares so much about businesses dying, but not at all about people dying.

by Anonymousreply 353October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

WTH is Biden not calling out how Trump got care and treatment that most people could’ve only dreamed of re roving so quickly and affordably??!

by Anonymousreply 354October 23, 2020 1:22 AM

Trump is getting way to much extra time to talk. MUTE THE FUCKER!

by Anonymousreply 355October 23, 2020 1:23 AM

I have the same feeling r341

by Anonymousreply 356October 23, 2020 1:23 AM

They're all the UNited States!

by Anonymousreply 357October 23, 2020 1:23 AM

[quote]Trump's gonna get a bump from this debate.

Doubtful. Huge events over the last several months haven't moved the polling much, one debate that Trump does kinda okay on definitely won't.

The polls will tighten as undecideds decide, but it won't be because of this debate.

by Anonymousreply 358October 23, 2020 1:23 AM

Joe should say a lot less people would be dead if Trump had just encouraged people to wear masks. That's all.

HE IS A DISGRACE.

by Anonymousreply 359October 23, 2020 1:23 AM

Trump is doing very well.

Biden's team should have said NO to this goddam debate.

by Anonymousreply 360October 23, 2020 1:23 AM

The media are going to lionize Trump as “very presidential” because he’s more subdued this time.

by Anonymousreply 361October 23, 2020 1:23 AM

How does Trump think NOT slowing down public activity is going to help the pandemic??

by Anonymousreply 362October 23, 2020 1:23 AM

"YOU can't let that happen." Oooh he is admitting Joe will be the next prez!

by Anonymousreply 364October 23, 2020 1:24 AM

R354 trump didn't have covid19.

by Anonymousreply 365October 23, 2020 1:24 AM

Exactly, r355. WTH??

by Anonymousreply 366October 23, 2020 1:24 AM

[quote] Trump's gonna get a bump from this debate.

Trump Jr. will sure get a bump from this debate!!

by Anonymousreply 367October 23, 2020 1:24 AM

"I get along very well with that fraudulent waste of space idiot, Fauci!"

by Anonymousreply 368October 23, 2020 1:24 AM

Ugh, these threads are always full of Trump cheerleaders telling us Trump is doing great and we're doomed, doomed I tells ya.

by Anonymousreply 369October 23, 2020 1:24 AM

Trump's running out the clock.

by Anonymousreply 370October 23, 2020 1:24 AM

Thanks for weighing in Boris r363

by Anonymousreply 371October 23, 2020 1:24 AM

Ugh....Trump is doing all the talkin. Again..... Kristen sucks..

by Anonymousreply 372October 23, 2020 1:24 AM

For crying out loud, can we PLEASE get off Covid and get to more important things, such as trans rights?????

by Anonymousreply 373October 23, 2020 1:25 AM

God, he remains the most useless piece of shit to every blunder into the Oval Office. Absolutely sucks in every way. And he STILL on, if we didn't test we wouldn't have cases. So fucking stupid, always.

by Anonymousreply 374October 23, 2020 1:25 AM

95% have decided as of a week ago

by Anonymousreply 375October 23, 2020 1:25 AM

Trump talking all the time is always bad for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 376October 23, 2020 1:25 AM

I said that all week R361

by Anonymousreply 377October 23, 2020 1:25 AM

If they mute him like they're supposed to he won't be ABLE to run out the clock.

by Anonymousreply 378October 23, 2020 1:25 AM

What the fuck is Trump talking about? He's contradicting himself...."No one knew where the virus" came from?

by Anonymousreply 379October 23, 2020 1:25 AM

Trump looks like death warmed over.

by Anonymousreply 380October 23, 2020 1:25 AM

"presidential" "debate"

by Anonymousreply 381October 23, 2020 1:25 AM

I've switched it off. Can't sit through any more of Trump's nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 382October 23, 2020 1:25 AM

And you have LOST tremendous amounts of money, you broke-ass, bankrupt bitch

by Anonymousreply 383October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

Here is where he starts looking like a tool.

by Anonymousreply 384October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

Biden should have never agreed to do this debate. It was stupid and idiotic. Now Biden can't remember Mike Wallace's name.

by Anonymousreply 385October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

Oh look, the Trump trolls are here.

by Anonymousreply 386October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 387October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

Trump's gonna blow like a HUUUGE 🐳 Sperm whale ..........

You in trouble, Fat Donny.

by Anonymousreply 388October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

Trump's gonna blow like a HUUUGE 🐳 Sperm whale ..........

You in trouble, Fat Donny.

by Anonymousreply 389October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

OFF THE RAILS

by Anonymousreply 390October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

I could blow away all your records...I won't. But I could.

by Anonymousreply 391October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

Trump will only mention Iran.

by Anonymousreply 392October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

Kristen needs to cut Trump when he bloviates. Joe is too restrained.

by Anonymousreply 393October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

He's very Alec Baldwin tonight, eerily so.

by Anonymousreply 394October 23, 2020 1:26 AM

Fuck trump, can't listen to him any more. GO JOE!!

by Anonymousreply 395October 23, 2020 1:27 AM

Oh Jeebus, now this Bitch is the Guy Who Won't Take Wall Street Money! Oh fuck off, you grifter whore.

by Anonymousreply 396October 23, 2020 1:27 AM

[quote]Trump is doing very well.

Nope, not even close. He's just not screaming this time. The bar is that fucking low.

by Anonymousreply 397October 23, 2020 1:27 AM

R385 You mean Chris Wallace? Look who can't remember names, oops!

by Anonymousreply 398October 23, 2020 1:27 AM

Kristen doesn’t have it. None of the moderators had it.

by Anonymousreply 399October 23, 2020 1:27 AM

Get him Joe!

by Anonymousreply 400October 23, 2020 1:27 AM

R394 You are spot on

by Anonymousreply 401October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

The only one who can reign Trump in is Savannah. God I wish she was moderating tonight.

by Anonymousreply 402October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

@TheRickWilson: Hhahahaahhahahahaahhahhahahahaahahahhahaha

Trump saying he could raise money if he wanted to is the Canadian Girlfriend of campaign finance.

by Anonymousreply 403October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

Has Biden said anything yet? You guys make it sound as though Trump has done 95% of the talking for the past half-hour.

by Anonymousreply 404October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

He's got that nasty face on.

It worked when it was aimed at Hillary

Not with Biden

by Anonymousreply 405October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

RUDY!! Russian pawn

by Anonymousreply 406October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

Trump has a resting bitch mouth. Its repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 407October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

OHHHHH! Joe just WENT THERE!

by Anonymousreply 408October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

He's smirking - he thinks this is good for him. He'll go Hunter but it will hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 409October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

Anyone believing Trump has cv19 is a fucking moron!

by Anonymousreply 410October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

I’m impressed with Joe Biden. I just don’t see the tRUMP love?

by Anonymousreply 411October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

The bar is buried in the ground.

by Anonymousreply 412October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

Just call him what he is, Biden -- Putin's BITCH

by Anonymousreply 413October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

Trump is definitely going to get a ratings bump from this debate just for not acting like a two year old child.

Why the fuck did Biden agree to this?

by Anonymousreply 414October 23, 2020 1:28 AM

GO JOE

by Anonymousreply 415October 23, 2020 1:29 AM

Trump lying off his ass.

by Anonymousreply 416October 23, 2020 1:29 AM

Biden should not bring up Rudy, it leads back to Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 417October 23, 2020 1:29 AM

R407 Resting Bitch Mouth lol so true

by Anonymousreply 418October 23, 2020 1:29 AM

Great response from Biden and perfectly timed.

by Anonymousreply 419October 23, 2020 1:29 AM

Please go off the rails now Trump

by Anonymousreply 420October 23, 2020 1:29 AM

Joe Biden is doing great.

by Anonymousreply 421October 23, 2020 1:29 AM

Yes, John Ratcliffe is fantastic because he's still my lackey bitch.

by Anonymousreply 422October 23, 2020 1:29 AM

He sucks Putin’s balls

by Anonymousreply 423October 23, 2020 1:29 AM

R414, we heard you the first time, Mr. Repetitive

by Anonymousreply 424October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

Trump doing well compared to the first one

by Anonymousreply 425October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

I wish Joe would have said to Trump, "How can you bring the virus under control in the nation when you couldn't even control it within your own White House?"

by Anonymousreply 426October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

[QUOTE] Biden should not bring up Rudy, it leads back to Hunter.

Joe Biden isn’t afraid to bring up Hunter Biden because he’s not guilty of any of those stupid accusations.

by Anonymousreply 427October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

Trump weaves interesting BS stories and that makes him interesting. Biden acts like he's a funeral director.

by Anonymousreply 428October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

tRump has started to babble about things that no one knows about.

by Anonymousreply 429October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

No one believes him on Russia

by Anonymousreply 430October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

[quote] Trump is doing very well. Biden's team should have said NO to this goddam debate.

Did you also write this ^^ R414?

“Ratings bump” LOL.

DL is one of the worst places to be on pres debate nights because of these trolls.

by Anonymousreply 431October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

My god r414, tone down the concern trolling ok?

by Anonymousreply 432October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

What emails came out today?

by Anonymousreply 433October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

goddamn, all the stale old hits. Nobody tougher on Russia. Who told him that is remotely anything that anyone, even deplorables, would believe? Why is he so fucking stupid all the time?

by Anonymousreply 434October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

But his emails!

by Anonymousreply 435October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

I'm now listing to a mashup of Trump overlaid over Thompson Twin's "Lies"

by Anonymousreply 436October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

😸 Joe is one Kool Kat !

by Anonymousreply 437October 23, 2020 1:31 AM

Bring up Trump's taxes!

by Anonymousreply 438October 23, 2020 1:31 AM

Go for the jugular Joe. Give him the shits. Trump is a POS and he lied about covid-never had it!

by Anonymousreply 439October 23, 2020 1:31 AM

Go, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 440October 23, 2020 1:31 AM

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHITLER TALKING ABOUT?????

by Anonymousreply 441October 23, 2020 1:31 AM

HAHA, taxes!

by Anonymousreply 442October 23, 2020 1:31 AM

YASS!! THE CHINESE BANK ACCOUNTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 443October 23, 2020 1:31 AM

YESSSSSSSS JOE we are talking CHINA. We are talking TAXES. YES!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 444October 23, 2020 1:31 AM

Bring up his bankruptcies, Joe

by Anonymousreply 445October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

He is about to blow

by Anonymousreply 446October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

Trump still going for the herd immunity angle. I got covid so you can too!

by Anonymousreply 447October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

GET HIM JOE! FUCK THAT CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 448October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

Taxes still under audit. Only moronic deplorables believe that at this point.

by Anonymousreply 449October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

BULLSHIT, you rotting pumpkin!

by Anonymousreply 450October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

"I'm gonna release them." Same song and dance after four years, you useless cunt

by Anonymousreply 451October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

Yes...now trump looks like howdy doody with exaggerated smiling when Biden checked him on taxes!!!

by Anonymousreply 452October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

He'll release his taxes in about 2 weeks, right?

by Anonymousreply 453October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

“They said, Sir”

by Anonymousreply 454October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

Trump is doing well?

Compared to who? Benedict Arnold ?

by Anonymousreply 455October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

NOOOOOO YOUUUUUU DIDN'TTTTTTTT

by Anonymousreply 456October 23, 2020 1:32 AM

Joe is killing it! I’m so proud of him. Two years ago, nobody thought he could go toe to toe with Trump like this but I knew Mighty Joe Biden could do it!

by Anonymousreply 457October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

Joe is MURDERING HIM.

by Anonymousreply 458October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

[quote]Trump weaves interesting BS stories and that makes him interesting

No one finds him interesting anymore. Everyone is tired of him and his shtick is old. The only people who support him now are people who literally do not care what he says or does.

by Anonymousreply 459October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

Biden needs to go harder. This is getting ridiculous.

He's missed several key opportunities to gut Dump.

by Anonymousreply 460October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

Compared to Trump R455.

by Anonymousreply 461October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

I’m not the puppet! You are!

by Anonymousreply 462October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

Go Joe!!!

China and taxes!!!!

by Anonymousreply 463October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

“No, “The big man” what s moron dump is

by Anonymousreply 464October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

[quote]He'll release his taxes in about 2 weeks, right?

Sure. Right along with his health plan and the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 465October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

Trump to Kristen "EXCUSE ME..." Kristen.....rolls over....

by Anonymousreply 466October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

Cry more, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 467October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

I think Joe is trying to trigger Dump into frothing about his son. He knows that road leads to NOWHERE but making Dump look like a lunatic. Joe knows shitheads like Dump, Joe is prepared.

by Anonymousreply 468October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

This must be the world's longest tax audit...

by Anonymousreply 469October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

This must be the longest tax audit in history!

by Anonymousreply 470October 23, 2020 1:33 AM

Poor dumpy. EVERYONE treats him so badly.

by Anonymousreply 471October 23, 2020 1:34 AM

"Deep down in the IRS they treat me terribly"

by Anonymousreply 472October 23, 2020 1:34 AM

Trump - Victim of the IRS. Starring Alec Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 473October 23, 2020 1:34 AM

Tell 'em, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 474October 23, 2020 1:34 AM

Everyone is mean to Donald

by Anonymousreply 475October 23, 2020 1:34 AM

Biden is slaughtering him. Trump got that nasty rictus grin on his face at one point. Joe is doing fine, Concern Trolls, but thank you for your concern.

by Anonymousreply 476October 23, 2020 1:34 AM

Joe is a sexy beast

by Anonymousreply 477October 23, 2020 1:34 AM

His base and possibly even some undecided folks will see this night as a Trump win.

by Anonymousreply 478October 23, 2020 1:34 AM

Thank you for the question. Let me answer it in my traditional way with a ton of self pity and whining.

by Anonymousreply 479October 23, 2020 1:34 AM

😭 Poor Donald .......

Always the victim.

by Anonymousreply 480October 23, 2020 1:34 AM

Joe is all of us with the eye roll.

by Anonymousreply 481October 23, 2020 1:35 AM

Why didn’t Biden bring up the Russian bounty scandal

by Anonymousreply 482October 23, 2020 1:35 AM

Come. On. Folks.

by Anonymousreply 483October 23, 2020 1:35 AM

Typical narcissist everyone treats them and only them badly and unfairly and nothing is ever their fault

by Anonymousreply 484October 23, 2020 1:35 AM

18 ANGRY DEMOCRATS

Everybody drink!

by Anonymousreply 485October 23, 2020 1:35 AM

He is like a fucking broken record and he doesn't get it that everyone is tired of his repetitive bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 486October 23, 2020 1:35 AM

A phony witch hunt!

by Anonymousreply 487October 23, 2020 1:35 AM

[quote] His base and possibly even some undecided folks will see this night as a Trump win.

So stealth, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 488October 23, 2020 1:35 AM

Trump is making some good points.

I'm totally shocked.

by Anonymousreply 489October 23, 2020 1:35 AM

Jinx, you owe me a soda. r469

by Anonymousreply 490October 23, 2020 1:35 AM

Trump playing dirty on National TV. Incredibly

by Anonymousreply 491October 23, 2020 1:36 AM

C'mon Joe, you can do it...FINISH HIM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492October 23, 2020 1:36 AM

Joe is prepared to answer this attack.

And he thinks this faux, "I don't know" bullshit is humble, but it sounds like a passive-aggressive loser.

So glad Joe is not dignifying the Hunter madness and continuing with the taxes.

Oh, and the "which hunt" line is pathetic and whiny.

by Anonymousreply 493October 23, 2020 1:36 AM

Welker doesnt mention Trump kids. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 494October 23, 2020 1:36 AM

The concern trolls on the thread are tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 495October 23, 2020 1:36 AM

Welker is letting trump have all the time he wants to answer but seems to rush Joe when he tries to respond.

Yeah far left Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 496October 23, 2020 1:36 AM

Oh no...Joe is too kindly tonight. He needs to rough up the kindly grandpa voice. Get angry, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 497October 23, 2020 1:36 AM

R488, that idiot just keeps repeating the same line. Trolls can't come up with anything quick or original

by Anonymousreply 498October 23, 2020 1:36 AM

I love that Biden casually mentioned Trump's impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 499October 23, 2020 1:37 AM

Just turn off his fucking microphone. He's such a moron.

by Anonymousreply 500October 23, 2020 1:37 AM

Those expressing concern, like me, actually fucking CONCERNED R495.

by Anonymousreply 501October 23, 2020 1:37 AM

Trump's corrupt businesses!

by Anonymousreply 502October 23, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote]His base and possibly even some undecided folks will see this night as a Trump win.

No One Cares About the Base. (TM)

by Anonymousreply 503October 23, 2020 1:38 AM

IVANKA'S TRADEMARKS!

by Anonymousreply 504October 23, 2020 1:38 AM

How is he been allowed to remain in office without divesting from his businesses??

by Anonymousreply 505October 23, 2020 1:38 AM

THAT'S ALL JOE IS GOING TO FUCKING SAY!????

by Anonymousreply 506October 23, 2020 1:38 AM

🤥 Donald Trump & his Fox Puppet

by Anonymousreply 507October 23, 2020 1:38 AM

MUTE BUTTON. USE IT!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 508October 23, 2020 1:38 AM

EXCUSE ME.....That's how Trump controls Welker....

by Anonymousreply 509October 23, 2020 1:38 AM

TRUMP IS A SCROTUM HEAD FUCKWAD

by Anonymousreply 510October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

Why is Trump speaking in a whispering 'Mafia Don' tone?!

by Anonymousreply 511October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

Almost 50 million have already voted.

by Anonymousreply 512October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

Trump: Im a business man doing business.

He stole that line from Regina Felangie, a business woman doing business.

by Anonymousreply 513October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

She really needs to cut him off when he runs on and on...

by Anonymousreply 514October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

This mod is worthless.

by Anonymousreply 515October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

Yeah, Joe Biden needs to say the magic words Ivanka Trump and watch Trump go into hysterics.

by Anonymousreply 516October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

Bring up Kushner! Ivanka!

by Anonymousreply 517October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

I want to know why no one asks about Trump's fucking kids and their dealings. WHY?

by Anonymousreply 518October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

So much for the mute button. She just lets Trump keep lying, and lying and lying.

by Anonymousreply 519October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

I want Joe Biden deeply inside me. IDC that he's old! GO Joe! Kick that fat, orange ass!

by Anonymousreply 520October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

I’m glad I’m not watching. This thread is annoying enough.

by Anonymousreply 521October 23, 2020 1:39 AM

Joe should ask him to show the tag on his tie to see where it's made.

by Anonymousreply 522October 23, 2020 1:40 AM

Trump is using his time to air every single smear and neither Biden nor the moderator is pushing back on this shit. Joe needs to air out some smears on Trump. Fuck being polite.

by Anonymousreply 523October 23, 2020 1:40 AM

Trumps downers r gonna wear off soon

by Anonymousreply 524October 23, 2020 1:40 AM

R516, good idea -- bring up Ivanka and Jared. Trump will blow a gasket

by Anonymousreply 525October 23, 2020 1:40 AM

Since family members are apparently also running for president, let's bring up Melania's shady past...

by Anonymousreply 526October 23, 2020 1:40 AM

Welker doesn’t control the Mute button.

by Anonymousreply 527October 23, 2020 1:40 AM

WHY DIDN'T BIDEN TALK ABOUT TRUMP'S KIDS AND FAMILY????

by Anonymousreply 528October 23, 2020 1:40 AM

Anger, red face, smirk, whaaaaaaaaaa....

"Nono I have to explain that!

by Anonymousreply 529October 23, 2020 1:40 AM

OMG I hate this moderator. She sucks. What a wimp!

by Anonymousreply 530October 23, 2020 1:41 AM

[quote]Why is Trump speaking in a whispering 'Mafia Don' tone?!

He knows how bad he looked when he frothed, so he's trying to keep it calm and cool. But he's Trump so he can't pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 531October 23, 2020 1:41 AM

This debate won’t change anyone’s mind. Same old stuff. Over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 532October 23, 2020 1:41 AM

She finally shut him up!

by Anonymousreply 533October 23, 2020 1:41 AM

Thanks to all for being the glutton for punishment and for bring out the trolls to block

by Anonymousreply 534October 23, 2020 1:41 AM

Our great farmer welfare-queens

by Anonymousreply 535October 23, 2020 1:41 AM

Malarkey!

by Anonymousreply 536October 23, 2020 1:41 AM

Trumps gonna blow soon, his ears are getting closer and closer to his shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 537October 23, 2020 1:41 AM

C'mon Joe.....preach!!

by Anonymousreply 538October 23, 2020 1:41 AM

This moderator is really really good.

by Anonymousreply 539October 23, 2020 1:42 AM

MALARKY!

by Anonymousreply 540October 23, 2020 1:42 AM

YES JOE. Bring it back to US

by Anonymousreply 541October 23, 2020 1:42 AM

#malarky

by Anonymousreply 542October 23, 2020 1:42 AM

JOE IS KILLING HIIIIIIMMMM!!!!

by Anonymousreply 543October 23, 2020 1:42 AM

[quote] Joe is doing fine, Concern Trolls, but thank you for your concern.

No. Going toe to toe with Dump is draining him.

You don't need to be so intimidated by a random post.

by Anonymousreply 544October 23, 2020 1:42 AM

Trump's wasting a lot of time, and losing lots of votes in the process.

Joe's in charge tonight.

And don't you forget it.

And don't forget to VOTE !

by Anonymousreply 545October 23, 2020 1:42 AM

Joe is a bit less assured tonight.

by Anonymousreply 546October 23, 2020 1:42 AM

I thought the moderator really really sucked?

by Anonymousreply 547October 23, 2020 1:42 AM

LOL, "beautiful letters"

by Anonymousreply 548October 23, 2020 1:43 AM

FUCK YOU TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 549October 23, 2020 1:43 AM

Yes it's called priorities, Dump!

by Anonymousreply 550October 23, 2020 1:43 AM

He's getting desperate to make the Hunter story stick and it's not working so he keeps trying to change the subject.

Joe talking to the American people again. And it's working.

by Anonymousreply 551October 23, 2020 1:43 AM

That was a pretty weak response, Dump.

by Anonymousreply 552October 23, 2020 1:43 AM

Trump is pissed because Joe is right. The only missing is a tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 553October 23, 2020 1:43 AM

If he's not calling donald a crazy fucking cunt, Vice President Biden is showing remarkable restraint.

by Anonymousreply 554October 23, 2020 1:43 AM

Trump got him there. That was actually a good comeback.

by Anonymousreply 555October 23, 2020 1:43 AM

Joe is an elegant Silver Fox

by Anonymousreply 556October 23, 2020 1:43 AM

I'm besties with Kim Jong Un! -- Trump

by Anonymousreply 557October 23, 2020 1:43 AM

[quote]Our great farmer welfare-queens

Exactly, Are we supposed to be proud of these Republican moochers who want welfare for themselves and no one else.

by Anonymousreply 558October 23, 2020 1:44 AM

What comeback???

by Anonymousreply 559October 23, 2020 1:44 AM

Trump is a lying POS. Anybody who believes anything he says is an IMBECILE.

by Anonymousreply 560October 23, 2020 1:44 AM

I want Savannah Guthrie back to moderate.

by Anonymousreply 561October 23, 2020 1:44 AM

At some point, the moderator has to call out the bullshit. She has to say at least once, 'that's not true.' I mean sure everyone shades everything to their advantage but Trump just puts out bullshit as fact. The moderator can't just let that go.

She's more interested in moving onto her questions, she's just letting the bullshit go sliding by.

by Anonymousreply 562October 23, 2020 1:44 AM

And.... now he's just rambling like a mad man

by Anonymousreply 563October 23, 2020 1:44 AM

and now he's bragging about his friendship with Kim Jong Un. What a stupid whore.

by Anonymousreply 564October 23, 2020 1:44 AM

Vairst Letty is dere!

by Anonymousreply 565October 23, 2020 1:44 AM

Biden campaign clearly has done polling on the effect of going after your opponents kids has because Biden isn’t going near the trumps with a ten foot pole, even tho he could talk about them the entire 90 minutes.

Another trump flop

by Anonymousreply 566October 23, 2020 1:44 AM

Trump talks and talks ... and doesn't really say anything of substance.

by Anonymousreply 567October 23, 2020 1:44 AM

Trump gonna lose his shit

by Anonymousreply 569October 23, 2020 1:45 AM

I would bet the people watching the debate who aren't online all the time don't even know what the Hunter stuff is about.

by Anonymousreply 570October 23, 2020 1:45 AM

[quote] Joe is a bit less assured tonight.

Completely disagree. Joe is better tonight than the first debate.

by Anonymousreply 571October 23, 2020 1:45 AM

A THUG!!! Yasssssss preach it, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 572October 23, 2020 1:45 AM

Bring back Savannah. Kristen is hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 573October 23, 2020 1:45 AM

I agree R571

by Anonymousreply 574October 23, 2020 1:45 AM

Joe needs to say "Back off about my kids motherfucker!"

by Anonymousreply 576October 23, 2020 1:45 AM

Trump is starting to unravel!

by Anonymousreply 577October 23, 2020 1:45 AM

He wouldn't meet with Obama because he knew Obama was a hard-ass!

by Anonymousreply 578October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Seoul is 25 miles from North Korea? LOL

by Anonymousreply 579October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Trump is finding ways to skirt the rules. He cannot handle being on good behavior.

by Anonymousreply 580October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Kim likes me more!!!

by Anonymousreply 581October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Here he goes kids. Trump's taking off!

by Anonymousreply 582October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Here we go.

by Anonymousreply 583October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Ha. Muted!

by Anonymousreply 584October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Trump is doing the same thing he did in the first debate, and once again, the moderator is letting him get away with it.

ALL the moderators have been WORTHLESS.

by Anonymousreply 585October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

She needs to hit the mic mute! Jesus

by Anonymousreply 586October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Healthcare!

by Anonymousreply 587October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Trump being petty is not a good look. Especially after Joe was so clear and specific.

Anyone with an open mind shouldn't have any hesitation deciding who is the better statesman.

by Anonymousreply 588October 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Do we have a Part II at the ready?

by Anonymousreply 589October 23, 2020 1:47 AM

I'm yelling at the TV: "SHUT THE FUCK UP, ASSHOLE!"

by Anonymousreply 590October 23, 2020 1:47 AM

Good. Obamacare. Let him talk himself out of this one.

by Anonymousreply 591October 23, 2020 1:47 AM

That fat fuck will just not shut up!

by Anonymousreply 592October 23, 2020 1:47 AM

OT - How many hamburders does Trump eat per day to get to this weight??

by Anonymousreply 593October 23, 2020 1:47 AM

Part II linked here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594October 23, 2020 1:47 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595October 23, 2020 1:47 AM

disagree r585. This has been much more controlled.

by Anonymousreply 596October 23, 2020 1:47 AM

Quick someone set up PART 2

by Anonymousreply 597October 23, 2020 1:47 AM

Jesus, is it almost over?

by Anonymousreply 599October 23, 2020 1:48 AM

r594 you beat me!

by Anonymousreply 600October 23, 2020 1:48 AM

He doesn't have a fucking medical plan and everyone fucking knows it.

by Anonymousreply 601October 23, 2020 1:48 AM

Biden's gonna be the new Prez.

And Trump's gonna be Bubba's new jailhouse bitch after the IRS audit.

by Anonymousreply 602October 23, 2020 1:48 AM

Trump YOU LIE!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 603October 23, 2020 1:48 AM

He hasn't got a plan. OR a clue.

by Anonymousreply 604October 23, 2020 1:48 AM

Trump is just a Nattering Nabobs of Negativity

by Anonymousreply 605October 23, 2020 1:48 AM

It's been 4 fucking years! Where's your goddamn healthcare plan?

by Anonymousreply 606October 23, 2020 1:48 AM

R568 Oh bullshit, Biden looks steady and is giving intelligent and fluent answers. Dump is being his usual asshole self. This won't bring anyone over.

by Anonymousreply 607October 23, 2020 1:49 AM

Beautiful health care! 🙄

by Anonymousreply 608October 23, 2020 1:49 AM

Key words

"Come up with"

These bitches don't have a healthcare plan ready yet, if they get rid of the ACA and he just admitted it.

by Anonymousreply 609October 23, 2020 1:49 AM

this is so boring. it's all the same crap and we have to listen to Trump far more than Biden

by Anonymousreply 610October 23, 2020 1:50 AM

Part two?

by Anonymousreply 611October 23, 2020 1:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!