Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be Ginny from Billing's MAGA-Fun Election Night Watch Party!!

I'm the interracial couple three doors down. I didn't get an invitation.

by Anonymousreply 130November 6, 2020 1:31 AM

I never knew Ginny from Billing was a deplorable!

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2020 4:33 PM

Of COURSE she is, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2020 4:34 PM

She wasn’t before. She was a fiscal conservative but socially liberal.

But she got stuck on an am station and then joined facebook and 5 years later she is a rabid deplorable. She can not give a straight answer as to why she supports trump.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2020 4:36 PM

I'm the guests who walk in and ask what kind of fish we're having. When she says she's serving chicken, we realize that Ginny's pussy stinks so we decide to leave.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2020 4:37 PM

Billing’s Montana?

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2020 4:39 PM

I'm the boxes of pizza and wings ready for delivery. I've been duly spit on, farted on, dipped in the toilet bowl and pissed on. But now, I look delectable. Pass the ranch and celery!

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2020 4:42 PM

I'm Ginny's "best friend", MAGA Cathy. I'm here with my husband and kids for the free food and to make passive aggressive remarks about Ginny not being as committed to Our President as she should be!

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2020 5:12 PM

I'm the angry dyke coworker crashing the party, bringing a tray of abortion fetus kabobs to share!

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2020 5:15 PM

I'm the wife of the town's minister (who couldn't come because his car broke down at a truck stop). I simply will not leave until I get the recipe for those kabobs!

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2020 5:19 PM

I'm the cries of shock heard a block away when the first swing state goes to Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2020 5:21 PM

I'm the sad Walmart sandwich tray.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2020 5:30 PM

I’m Ginny’s cousin’s husband. I don’t know why I am being punished by spending a night with these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2020 5:34 PM

I'm Ginny sister, Linda, and I'm a secret Biden voter.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2020 5:35 PM

I’m Ginny’s husband.

I want to fuck Linda.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2020 5:39 PM

Ginny's pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2020 5:58 PM

I'm Linda. I want to fuck Ginny.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2020 6:06 PM

Go right ahead, Linda. Her pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2020 6:07 PM

I'm the "Let's go Trump!" cake Ginny ordered from a gay bakery.

Everybody thinks I taste strange for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2020 6:10 PM

I'm the can of FartBgone which she stole from her colleague's cubicle. I'm sitting beside her fluffy pink toilet roll holder in the downstairs shitter.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2020 6:13 PM

I’m the tears in the eyes of Miss Helayne, the elderly neighbor, as she talks about the day when Killary and Hunter Biden are led away in handcuffs by Trump himself. Two weeks later she will die of the COVID she contracted tonight.

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2020 6:17 PM

Ginny is dead, so it's not gonna be much of a party.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2020 6:19 PM

I'm Karen from HR getting sloshed on Popov after Trump loses Michigan and Pennsylvania!

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2020 6:19 PM

I'm Cheryl, desperately looking for a date!!

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2020 6:33 PM

I’m Covid-19, the guest of honor.

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2020 6:35 PM

I'm Ginny and Im stuck in the elevator..... the the egg salad I brought for the party is going rancid. Won't someone please help?

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2020 6:41 PM

r25 Rancid egg salad?!?!? I thought that was Cheryl.

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2020 6:48 PM

I'm the rotten egg salad who can't tell the difference between my rotten egg smell and Ginny's COOCH.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2020 6:49 PM

I'm this photo of R8!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2020 8:28 PM

Ginny, I think that one of the hairs from your cooch landed on my slice of cake!!!

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2020 9:55 PM

I'm all the food pilfered from the office kitchen to cater the affair.

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2020 5:16 PM

I'm the oxycontin that Ginny's husband is addicted to

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2020 5:22 PM

I’m the QAnon blood-libel bullshit peddled breathlessly during commercial breaks. I’m getting a little mixed up with the “covid19 is a HOAX” nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2020 5:38 PM

I'm the kitchen chair that goes through a window when another swing state goes to Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2020 9:53 PM

I'm Juan from Receiving and am very "straight" at the office. But I have been fucking Ginny's husband Pat behind her back for years. We are going to the basement now while Ginny readies dessert. I suspect we will do it again while she does the dishes.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2020 11:00 PM

I'm Ginny's Uncle Andy. A lot of my nieces, Ginny included, call me "Uncle Handsy" in a good-natured sort of way. I'm 82 years old and can't always control my impulses these days. That's why I take out my peepee and let a long stream of piss go all over the carpet when that Joe Biden illegally wins Texas, That will show him!

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2020 11:44 PM

I’m COVID. Everyone will be taking me home along with a piece of Ginny’s famous red, white, and blue pie.

by Anonymousreply 36October 23, 2020 11:51 PM

I'm Ginny's eighth fuzzy navel by 9 p.m.

She'll be crying and swigging straight vodka by the bottle by the end of the night.

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2020 12:10 AM

Is this Ginny?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 24, 2020 12:14 AM

No, Ginny's a bit heftier than that!

by Anonymousreply 39October 24, 2020 10:18 AM

[quote]Ginny is dead

When one Ginny falls, another is there to take her place.

by Anonymousreply 40October 24, 2020 10:47 AM

Didn't Ginny die when terrorists laced the office leftovers with Ricin?

by Anonymousreply 41October 24, 2020 10:55 AM

From the original:

"Of course, this follows Ginny's infamous slip-and-fall incident last summer in which she was walking across the carpet. That was also before her very odd and sudden self-diagnosed "minor stroke", suspiciously after being told her work load would increase slightly due to the new billing system; and let's not forget her dramatic email, on company letterhead no less that she had been diagnosed with fibromyalgia (via WebMD) and was now entering "the sunset of my life" and asked for our prayers and support as she would "slowly begin to lose concentration on work" thus needing the support and assistance of her "dear and understanding" colleagues. And it was only last month her carpel tunnel "pain syndrome" allegedly began affecting her ability to make her daily collection calls, thus requiring the need for her temporary assistant because it was just too painful for her: Remember, she had to begin taking those mid afternoon, post lunchtime 45-minute breaks, required by her doctors so that the company wouldn't be libel for her "worsening state"?

Oh, and there was her legendary Restless Leg Syndrome attack which took place just as year-end auditing and a week of 10-hour work days ensued.......

Poor Ginny

by Laurie in IT Support, Rolling My Eyes"

by Anonymousreply 42October 24, 2020 10:57 AM

I’m the smell of Original Ginny’s rotting fetid corpse.

Enjoy the party, y’all!

by Anonymousreply 43October 24, 2020 11:04 AM

R36, you arrived at r24.

I thought you were a smart virus.

by Anonymousreply 44October 24, 2020 11:05 AM

you’re an idiot R44

by Anonymousreply 45October 24, 2020 11:41 AM

I'm COVID, and I'm here to take r44 away with me (and all the other idiots like him).

I always pictured Kitty Forman as Ginny, FWIW.

by Anonymousreply 46October 24, 2020 11:44 AM

How ironic that Ginny is short for Virginia: 1) if you knew what a blowjob queen she was in high school and 2) because Biden just crushed Trump in that state.

by Anonymousreply 47October 24, 2020 11:48 AM

Oh, Ginny invited the interracial couple three doors down, but she only put the invitation through their mail slot an hour before the party. Scrawled across the top of the invitation, decorated with a glitter pen) was her personal note apologizing/not apologizing for having mislaid the invitation and not realizing she had not delivered it weeks ago—and suggesting "of course it's impossible for you to coordinate a covered dish and the logistics at this late hour, but I just wanted you to feel invited!" (with a little smiley face as the bottom element of the exclamation mark.)

Next year, neighbors. Next year.

by Anonymousreply 48October 24, 2020 4:36 PM

R48 I don't think words like "coordinate" and "logistics" are in Ginny's vocabulary

by Anonymousreply 49October 25, 2020 9:26 AM

I'm the teenage son masturbating furiously in the bathroom

by Anonymousreply 50October 25, 2020 10:04 AM

I'm Barb, Ginny's former co-worker who retired last year. I keep calling COVID "CORVID" and telling everyone who will listen how the Chinamen created it in a lab and flew an airplane over the United States and dropped it into the air.

Since I've retired, I've been spending a lot of time doing interweb research and you would not believe what I've discovered, sheeple!

by Anonymousreply 51October 25, 2020 11:31 AM

I'm the Monat shampoo Ginny is going to try and sell to everyone, even though it's making her go bald.

by Anonymousreply 52October 25, 2020 12:20 PM

I'm all the Jews in the office. Surprisingly none of us were invited either.

by Anonymousreply 53October 25, 2020 12:25 PM

r53 That's because I just know all you people are dyed in the wool Democrats who'll spoil the whole party by looking all the way down your big old noses at us simple Christian folk.

But Jesus loves you all the same!

by Anonymousreply 54October 25, 2020 2:00 PM

So what did Ginny die of?

by Anonymousreply 55October 25, 2020 2:03 PM

It’s a riddle, wrapped in a puzzle encased in an enigma, r55.

Sadly, I don’t think we’ll ever know the truth. Too much misinformation out in the ether now to reel it back in.

A pity really.

by Anonymousreply 56October 25, 2020 3:17 PM

From the original thread, terrorism was initially suspected because of light white powder found around where Ginny collapsed. However, a co-worker tastes it and was able to confirm it was innocent Krispy-Kreme frosting.

I think it was her great big heart that gave out but not before the Doctors delivered two bundles of joy Ginny evidently didn't realise she was pregnant with!

The plot thickened about a year later when a fellow co-worker swore blind they had spotted Ginny and her beloved Pat during a vacation in rural Canada 0and screamed INSURANCE JOB!

We didn't know what to believe though as its well-know that person smokes a lot of grass.

by Anonymousreply 57October 25, 2020 4:44 PM

See what I mean?

It’s a mystery that, much like those crop circles in England or the Loch Ness Monster, will never be solved.

by Anonymousreply 58October 25, 2020 4:47 PM

I'm the recycle bin overflowing with empty wine bottles that she's hiding in her backyard when everyone comes over.

by Anonymousreply 59October 25, 2020 5:53 PM

[quote] I'm Barb, Ginny's former co-worker who retired last year. I keep calling COVID "CORVID" and telling everyone who will listen how the Chinamen created it in a lab and flew an airplane over the United States and dropped it into the air.

I'm Ginny trying one up Barb by adding that it wasn't just the Chinamen but also the Orientals.

by Anonymousreply 60October 25, 2020 6:10 PM

I'm the Precious Moments figurines.

by Anonymousreply 61October 25, 2020 6:36 PM

I'm the plate of chicken taquitos brought by Barb in Accounting

She bought them at Sam's Club and microwaved them, but she's telling everyone they're homemade

Then she makes a nasty joke about when Trump finally builds his wall we won't have to worry about the Spics anymore

Secretly, she's watching Ginny's ass all night and wondering how she can get into her granny panties...

...and whatever happened to the original Ginny, hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 62October 25, 2020 8:48 PM

I'm a bookcase full of books by "Fox News" personalities

Barb from Accounting and retired Barb keep asking to borrow, because they're too cheap to buy them - even on the deeply discounted table

by Anonymousreply 63October 25, 2020 8:52 PM

r62 There are a lot of Ginnys in this world, and all of them work in Billing.

by Anonymousreply 64October 25, 2020 9:18 PM

I'm the home of the interracial couple three doors down. I've just been lit on fire by someone at that horrible party after the announcement that Trump lost Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio. I'm currently waiting for the fire department to arrive.

by Anonymousreply 65October 25, 2020 9:22 PM

We killed Ginny off years ago.

by Anonymousreply 66October 25, 2020 9:43 PM

I'm Caden, Ginny's 14 year old son. I've sold Oxys to half the creeps at this party.

by Anonymousreply 67October 30, 2020 3:01 PM

I’m presented amongst the oooooohhhhs and ahhhhhhs of partygoers while Ginny chants “Make America Great Again”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 30, 2020 3:15 PM

r67 Wouldn't a 14-year-old relative of Ginny's be her grandson?

by Anonymousreply 69October 30, 2020 3:17 PM

I'm Orville, Ginny's husband's best friend and NRA member. I brought a 12-pack of Old Milwaukee and three canisters of Slim Jims and I'm gonna own the libtards all fucking night long, snowflakes!

by Anonymousreply 70October 30, 2020 3:22 PM

I am the covid laden red white and blue jello & cool whip poke cake. Have a slice!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 30, 2020 3:31 PM

I'm Pam. I'm the evangelical who lives down the block. I don't know Ginny very well, but I saw a bunch of cars and pickups parked in front of her house, so I've grabbed my Bible and pro-life brochures containing pictures of aborted, mangled fetuses and am heading to Ginny's to spread the good word of the Lord and extol the virtues of our greatest president ever, Donald J. Trump, who will never rip babies out of women's bodies in their 9th month of pregnancy like Joe Biden will order doctors all over the United States to do.

by Anonymousreply 72October 30, 2020 3:32 PM

Im Ginny's Maltipoo and Im shitting on top the pile of coats on Ginny's bed

by Anonymousreply 73October 30, 2020 3:38 PM

Good dog, r73.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 30, 2020 3:44 PM

I'm the Virgin Mary statuette perched on the fireplace mantle. The paint on my eyes and lips has faded completely due to Ginny rubbing me over and over again to pray for President Trump. Now my face is just a blank white blob, and I bear an eerie resemblance to Michael Myers in Halloween. I freak people out, but they're too afraid to tell Ginny to replace me.

by Anonymousreply 75October 30, 2020 3:46 PM

I'm the 11x14 framed picture of Kim Davis hanging on the wall adorned with the word "HERO" written with a glitter pen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 30, 2020 3:46 PM

I'm Pam's Husband Derek. I hate these fuckers. But I decided to tag along because I want some Oxy and I have been wanting to "barter" with Caden for awhile now.

by Anonymousreply 77October 30, 2020 3:49 PM

[quote]I want some Oxy and I have been wanting to "barter" with Caden for awhile now.

r77 Does that mean "transactional" sex, Derek?

by Anonymousreply 78October 30, 2020 3:50 PM

👻 I thought Ginny from Billing was dead ?

by Anonymousreply 79October 30, 2020 3:52 PM

R71 real original ...

by Anonymousreply 80October 30, 2020 3:54 PM

Am I Billings' or Billings's?

by Anonymousreply 81October 30, 2020 3:57 PM

OP had it right, No Dear r81.

by Anonymousreply 82October 30, 2020 4:05 PM

I'm the industrial rolls of toilet paper Ginny rescues from work along with office supplies and a few pieces of furniture.

by Anonymousreply 83October 30, 2020 4:09 PM

I work at Comcast and I will make sure Ginny's cable signal becomes unstable at various times during the night.......

It's the most fun I've had with her tv since the Dancing With Stars finale last year......

by Anonymousreply 84October 30, 2020 4:12 PM

Yes, Kayden is Ginny's grandson from her whore of a daughter who got caught in the barn with young De'Shawn doing the nasty at one of the summer picnics.

Wonder where lovable De'Shawn is today?

by Anonymousreply 85October 30, 2020 4:29 PM

I'm the African American UPS guy who Ginny called the police on last year when I was delivering a package on her street. I have a delivery for her address today, and I'm going to hurl it out of my truck and aim it at her window living room as I drive my truck by.

by Anonymousreply 86October 30, 2020 4:45 PM

We're the teen-aged children of the parents who are at Ginny's party. We're all thankful for Ginny getting our parents out of the house so we can stay home and huff nail polish remover and sniff glue. We don't even know who's running for President this year.

by Anonymousreply 87October 30, 2020 4:56 PM

I cackled at r86

by Anonymousreply 88October 30, 2020 5:45 PM

I'm Ginny's eight year old son entertaining the room full of party goers. I'm doing a spot on re-enactment of Julia Sugarbaker delivering a blistering speech to Marjorie about Suzanne Sugarbaker, baton twirling, and the night that the lights went out in Georgia.

My father will make me watch college football the entire weekend and overload my my room with NFL sports paraphernalia.

by Anonymousreply 89October 30, 2020 7:01 PM

[quote] cool whip poke cake.

I’m this cake and you don’t even want to know why Orville thought it was a “poke” cake.

Suffice it to say there’s more than whipped cream in me now.

by Anonymousreply 90October 30, 2020 10:12 PM

I'm the giant jar of Lubiderm on Ginny's bedside table, used only when it's time for procreation.

by Anonymousreply 91October 30, 2020 10:19 PM

I don’t think it’s appropriate to mock Ginny after her tragic death!

by Anonymousreply 92October 30, 2020 10:22 PM

I'm Vonda. I haven't cut my hair since 1984 and I'm wearing a sweater I knitted myself. I'm very shy and anti-social, but I was told there would be a lot of eligible Christian men at Ginny's party, so my mother, whom I live with, convinced me to go. I left my glasses at home to look more attractive, so I'm having trouble seeing faces clearly. It doesn't matter. I'm not looking for physical attraction, since I will never, ever have sex until I'm married.

by Anonymousreply 93October 30, 2020 10:25 PM

I’m the painful subconscious needling of reality, whispering in my strikes that, after all, none of this shuffleboard nonsense makes a damned bit of difference.

by Anonymousreply 94October 30, 2020 11:03 PM

[quote] I don’t think it’s appropriate to mock Ginny after her tragic death!

DL was able to track down famed author, Paul Sheldon, and asked him to bring Ginny back to life like he did with Misery Chastain. He started typing on an old typewriter that appeared to have dried flesh and brain matter. Ginny is alive. She's alive.

by Anonymousreply 95October 31, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote]I'm Ginny's eight year old son entertaining the room full of party goers. I'm doing a spot on re-enactment of Julia Sugarbaker delivering a blistering speech to Marjorie about Suzanne Sugarbaker, baton twirling, and the night that the lights went out in Georgia.

I'm Ginny's neighbor Amanda, reminding Ginny that my son, Todd, could do that speech at five.

by Anonymousreply 96October 31, 2020 2:40 PM

I'm Ginny, smiling as I point out to my bitch neighbor Amanda that its a pity her little creampuff Todd doesn't have the legs to pull off the same baton twirling routine in star spangled shorts, like the ones I made for my precious Hayden.

by Anonymousreply 97October 31, 2020 3:57 PM

I’m Bob from the next street over. I’m Melinda’s husband. I’m giving that boy Hayden the side-eye.

I think that little dude is gay. My church says that homersexshul stuff is a sin.

by Anonymousreply 98October 31, 2020 4:02 PM

I'm Pastor Josh. I've been giving Hayden the side eye all night, too.

by Anonymousreply 99October 31, 2020 4:20 PM

It just warms my heart to see the males in my family are so popular.

by Anonymousreply 100October 31, 2020 4:25 PM

R80/68---Bless your heart, this is a big party, so we have my pretty and extra tasty cake AND yours!

by Anonymousreply 101October 31, 2020 5:13 PM

I’m the plunger in the bathroom. I’m having a hard day today.

by Anonymousreply 102October 31, 2020 5:24 PM

Is Pastor Josh fucking with you, r102?

by Anonymousreply 103October 31, 2020 5:44 PM

And I always make the pretty Tombstone Cake in Memory of Ginny. It's ALWAYS the most popular cake at picnics and parties.

This year, the tombstone was shaped to replicate the Statue of Liberty Cake, with a custom made figure of Ginny, dressed as Lady Liberty holding a torch in one hand, and a Big Mac in the other.

by Anonymousreply 104October 31, 2020 10:51 PM

Hayden's batons aren't the only thing on fire. Desmond is Amazing is butcher than that little fucking flamer. The cul-de-sac is just waiting for the Transition Announcement Driveway Bar-B-Que. Thankfully its name works both ways.

by Anonymousreply 105November 1, 2020 1:52 AM

I'm Ginny's left breast. Poor Hayden was made so nervous by all the attention his baton twirling received from the partygoers that Ginny has had to bring me out to feed him in front of everybody, as she does whenever her precious baby gets emotional in public.

Last time was at Hayden's 8th birthday party.

by Anonymousreply 106November 1, 2020 6:21 AM

r77 I'm Ginny's son Caden. I've already had to tell six of the closet cases at this party that office hours are at the truckstop, just after school lets out. Then I have to remind them that I only take cash and I don't do anal shit.

by Anonymousreply 107November 1, 2020 6:31 AM

How old IS Ginny? I'd've thought near retirement age, yet some of you have her still breastfeeding one son, and another son being a teenager. Shouldn't these be her [italic]grand[/italic]children?

by Anonymousreply 108November 1, 2020 7:53 AM

You think there's only ONE Ginny from Billing? You fool. There are many of us; more than your mortal brain could EVER comprehend!

by Anonymousreply 109November 1, 2020 3:11 PM

And that's the way, r109, I like it!

r108

by Anonymousreply 110November 1, 2020 3:15 PM

i am the alternate universe in which Ginny never died. If you don't believe in alternate universes/alternate timelines, where do you think you've been living since 2016, when a grifter clown conman defeated Hillary for the Presidency. Welcome to Bizzaro World, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 111November 1, 2020 6:03 PM

I’m the FBI. I show up to arrest the owner of the truck outside with the Trump flags. We traced you from the YouTube video trying to run cars off the road. You Are Under Arrest!

by Anonymousreply 112November 1, 2020 6:26 PM

Ginny has 18 children ages 5 - 42 and I doubt she's done. She's always had trouble keeping her legs closed.

by Anonymousreply 113November 2, 2020 3:37 AM

[quote] And that's the way, [R109], I like it!

🎶Uh huh, uh huh.🎶

by Anonymousreply 114November 2, 2020 3:15 PM

[quote] Ginny has 18 children ages 5 - 42

Jaysus! She obviously doesn’t have cable.

by Anonymousreply 115November 2, 2020 3:16 PM

I'm Ginny's internet browser filled with links to WebSleuths and QAnon conspiracies on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 116November 2, 2020 3:31 PM

I'm the package of adorable Thanksgiving Hummels that the black UPS driver at r86 hurled shot put-style through Ginny's front window. I end up smashing like a cardboard grenade into Hayden's midsection as he entertains the guests with his baton medley of Broadway favorites.

by Anonymousreply 117November 3, 2020 9:00 PM

R117 What is a "Thanksgiving Hummel"?

by Anonymousreply 118November 3, 2020 9:34 PM

Here's a Thanksgiving hummel.

Hummels were little figurines that were very popular in the late 1970s and 1980s with suburban fraus. On par with Precious Moments figurines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 3, 2020 9:55 PM

Is that little boy sitting on the toilet and giving a key lime pie to the other little boy?

What the ever-lovin’ hell?

by Anonymousreply 120November 3, 2020 10:18 PM

Im the red, white and blue Crocs with the American flag design. Although its 39° outside and I'm tightly stretched across an edema-laden foot, I'll be raved about and end up on everyone's Facebook page.

by Anonymousreply 121November 3, 2020 10:37 PM

I'm the American flag Ginny set on fire in the backyard mid-party so she could blame the black couple who moved in next door.

by Anonymousreply 122November 3, 2020 11:03 PM

I'm Ginny this morning, putting brandy in her coffee as battleground states seemed to be heading towards Biden, giving him a sweet 270 even. By lunch, she'll be swigging out of the brandy bottle, and her husband will find her passed out on their front yard with her nightgown hiked up, exposing her panties to the mailman who had to go home sick after profuse vomiting on the sidewalk leading up to the mail box.

by Anonymousreply 123November 4, 2020 2:21 PM

Im r124 and I think r123 just won this thread.

by Anonymousreply 124November 4, 2020 2:36 PM

Im the dropped pretzels and cheetos that ended up under the coffee table. I'm being collected and placed back in the original packages since no can see directly into the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 125November 5, 2020 6:35 PM

Ginny's husband, a closet Democrat, is utilizing Ginny's drinking as a way out from her deplorable politics and their Bickerson marriage, and is plotting to send her to a sanatarium to dry out while he seeks a divorce on the grounds of her mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 126November 5, 2020 9:16 PM

[quote] is plotting to send her to a sanatarium

To a what now?

by Anonymousreply 127November 5, 2020 9:18 PM

Is Ginny from Arizona?

by Anonymousreply 128November 5, 2020 11:23 PM

I just heard Ginny was trampled and caught COVID at the Maricopa elections center protest this evening!

by Anonymousreply 129November 6, 2020 1:27 AM

R129 That's what Ginny gets for wearing dirty panties. Or was it no panties? Only her postman knows for sure.

by Anonymousreply 130November 6, 2020 1:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!