Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman throws puppy at guy for no reason

TRIGGER WARNING JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR!

This crazy bitch with Amanda Bynes eyes does the unthinkable. That guy should've smacked the shit out of her.

This brought tears to my eyes. I think it triggered a memory of my dog being hit by a car when i was a kid. Those cries you cant forget.

Oh yeah ignore the other deplorable video suggestions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 21, 2021 8:03 PM

I would have savagely beaten her within an inch of her life if I were there and saw her do that.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2020 6:14 PM

[quote]Oh yeah ignore the other deplorable video suggestions.

I think I'm gonna just ignore your deplorable video suggestion while I'm at it.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2020 6:16 PM

Whatever, sheltered self-centered bitch.

Yes you're special because Mommy and Daddy told you so. You can do anything you want and be whomever you want. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2020 6:43 PM

drugs

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2020 6:44 PM

crazy eyes

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2020 6:55 PM

Happy ending: the guy filming the video adopted the dog.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2020 7:05 PM

Crazy drugged cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2020 7:06 PM

White women get away with so much bullshit in America, it's crazy. Everyone hates on white guys but white women get put on a ridiculous pedestal and think they can do no wrong. Glad the Karen meme became a thing.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2020 7:07 PM

Well she just became the most hated woman in America.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2020 7:12 PM

If the man had physically retaliated to this psycho he would have been shot dead.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2020 7:24 PM

R10. White women think they're invincible, and to a degree they are. They get so much sympathy for everyone. Remember when everyone hated Johnny Depp before it came out that Amber Heard is a violent, psycho gaslighting bitch? Everyone always initially sides with the woman, especially attractive blonde white women until there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. If there was no video of this incident there would be people making excuses for this woman like "well, I bet the black man was following her" or "what did he do to provoke her?". Tired of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2020 7:49 PM

As eager as I am to shit all over the bitch, I can't because she's clearly not in her right mind.

The bug eyes and slurring, barely comprehensible speech says mental illness, drugs, or both. I'd go with drugs because she's not quite disheveled-looking enough to be mentally ill.

She probably felt horrible as soon as the meth or crack wore off

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2020 7:57 PM

God, I am so sick of fucking cunts.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2020 8:04 PM

R12 you’re making excuses. You are projecting when you state “she probably felt horrible”. I have met many people with serious mental illnesses and substance abuse issues. You know how many of them have thrown puppies? None. Or even stalk and harass a random black man in the street because he drives a Mercedes? Zero. Because they’re not terrible people.

Just stop it.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2020 8:20 PM

R14 No one would be making excuses for her if she was a black woman. I guarantee it.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2020 8:29 PM

Unbelievable!

Did you see how the puppy went straight to the guy after it was thrown? It probably could sense the guys positive and nurturing energy.

Animals don't see race.

If she was a black woman it would be worse. There would be memes and dozing, and everyone would be out for her blood.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2020 8:35 PM

R1 First of all ya right u would. And if true, you’d beat up the woman because she hurt a dog? Lol enjoy prison.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2020 8:37 PM

[quote]you’d beat up the woman because she hurt a dog?

Not R1, but plenty of people would gladly beat the shit out of any human who pointlessly injured an innocent dog or other animal.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2020 8:42 PM

I would have lost my shit and punched her in the face!

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2020 8:43 PM

I wouldn't have hit her, I'd be too busy seeing to the poor puppy.

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2020 8:46 PM

R20, I would have multitasked. That’s just so infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2020 8:51 PM

Actually they were both assholes. The woman was obviously on something or maybe was just very mentally ill, and he was taunting her, goading her. They were both assholes.

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2020 8:52 PM

The puppy knew better, r22.

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2020 8:53 PM

Fuck off r22. She is entirely to blame here.

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2020 8:55 PM

Wished I hadn’t seen that. Woman was clearly mentally ill. Happy the guy adopted the dog.

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2020 8:58 PM

R22 no he wasn't. On his IG page he listed another video of her BLOCKING him by standing in front of his car. That's when he got out and videotaped her, for his protection I'm sure. He wasn't goading her, he was showing the world how a privileged Karen can fool dumbasses like you R22

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2020 9:06 PM

R26 Every black person in the US should have a bodycam just for having to deal with white women in public.

by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2020 9:14 PM

R26 Every black person in the US should have a bodycam just for having to deal with white women in public.

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2020 9:14 PM

R26, so he had to "protect himself" from the disturbed woman? What a moronic ass you are! He could definitely have handled the situation differently instead of teasing and taunting her. No doubt he was hoping to provoke an outburst from her. The woman was on something or mentally ill. The guy was a fuckhead who should have called 911 if he'd REALLY felt threatened. And you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2020 9:18 PM

Unenforceable r27.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2020 9:20 PM

" She is entirely to blame here."

Fuck off, twat. He was obviously making the situation worse. He sounded like he was enjoying taunted her. Both were to blame.

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2020 9:20 PM

This bitch is so much worse than a Karen, she deserves a new name. Karens complain to managers, but they are probably pretty good to their own dogs and cats (just don't YOU fuck with her dog or her cat).

Karenclature has gone out of control. Let's give psychobitchcunts like this a name of their own.

by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2020 9:21 PM

"Did you see how the puppy went straight to the guy after it was thrown? It probably could sense the guys positive and nurturing energy."

HAHAHA! Positive and nurturing energy! My sides! It was a puppy that had just gotten thrown; I don't think it knew WHERE it was going. I don't think it sensed any "positive and nurturing energy" anywhere in that situation.

by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2020 9:25 PM

We get it, r33, you’re a racist.

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2020 9:44 PM

Nope, R34, just a realist. Both people in that video acted like cunts.

by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2020 9:47 PM

Craxy bitch

by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2020 9:49 PM

[quote] As eager as I am to shit all over the bitch, I can't because she's clearly not in her right mind.

Yeah, she's clearly mentally ill or under chemical influemce.

by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2020 9:51 PM

Dogs are annoying.

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2020 9:53 PM

Heartbreaking video but it's sweet how the dog runs to the man seeking comfort. Glad this story had a happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2020 10:00 PM

The only reason I'm "triggered" is because the guy filming let it go on so long. Smack the fucking aggressive bitch, already!

by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2020 10:11 PM

R12 I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2020 10:11 PM

This is the third animal abuse post this week, why post this shit?

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2020 10:11 PM

R17 Yes, with pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2020 10:13 PM

R18 do you eat meat? Or dairy? B/c if you’re so concerned about animals in pain......

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2020 10:28 PM

People will literally talk to you about how terrible animal cruelty is and how much they love animals while eating a cheeseburger it’s wild.

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2020 10:32 PM

I wasn't gonna watch this but since you said the dog survived and adopted the dog I'm ok with it.

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2020 10:41 PM

R22 R29 R31 R33 R35 You are so obsessed. What's the matter? Did one of those evil black people make you feel "unsafe" when you were walking down the street? Did your partner leave you for one of those evil black people? Wait, scratch that last one; you are completely unfuckable.

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2020 11:05 PM

jesus christ the hyped up people posting on this site should chill. That woman obviously should be jailed or institutionalized. but the scolds on this site lately make it impossible to express any view at all, they keep finding something to pick apart. I pay to be on this site, I'm a member here. I want comments to be about the subject of the thread, not crosstalk criticizing what someone else posted. Wanna call me a snowflake or whatever, fuck you. people like these scolds are suppressing any but a certain narrow spectrum of acceptable udeas, that is, ideas THEY agree with, no one else's ideas are any good.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2020 11:22 PM

She looks like the Elizabeth Holmes - the Theranos woman.

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2020 11:26 PM

you know, a similar situation developed with the online version of a local paper. People could comment online after each article, and it got to be just a few dominant scolds and attack dogs back and forth, feuding with each other, until the ME announced they were changing the website's format and if you tried to comment, you clicked on a button after the article and were taken to an email page for the ME. and that was that.

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2020 11:36 PM

R47 is triggered. Also psychotic. Also a virgin. I mean, who would fuck such an insane turd?

by Anonymousreply 51October 23, 2020 12:07 AM

Where are the other two alleged posts r42 ?

by Anonymousreply 52October 23, 2020 6:30 AM

The anti-woman trolls have posted this same thread twice in under 12 hours.

by Anonymousreply 53October 23, 2020 6:40 AM

R50 what's a ME?

by Anonymousreply 54October 23, 2020 6:44 AM

R53 must be the same trolls in the JLaw thread.

by Anonymousreply 55October 23, 2020 7:29 AM

JLaw is still a thing? I though she was over after Whalestein went to jail.

by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2020 4:22 PM

r51 is in serious need of a bottle of bourbon and a shot of tranquilizers

by Anonymousreply 57October 23, 2020 5:35 PM

That woman was Beyond Karen. She was either on drugs or mentally ill, or both!

No normal person taunts a strange like this woman was doing. I've lived in all sorts of neighborhoods, even people in the most ghetto of neighborhoods don't get into someone's face like that crazy woman did to this man. She told the man "I've had mental health issues since I was young" or something like that.

I steer clear of any person I notice is acting erratically, especially in the subway.

Thankfully, the guy took the dog. I can imagine what that nut job would have done with that poor thing. I wonder if she took that dog from someone's front yard!

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2020 5:48 PM

"No normal person taunts a strange like this woman was doing."

She was taunting HIM? Seems to me like he was one one doing the taunting. He could have walked away. Or called 911. He didn't. He just kept after her and seemed to enjoying it, sniggering and chortling. Bastard. I've seen fuckheads bullying mental ill people and this sure looked like that was what was happening.

As for the woman, I think she was mentally ill rather than on drugs. Her eyes looked deranged, but aware. And she was carrying a puppy. My guess is that some well meaning person, maybe a relative, gave the puppy in hopes it would soothe her. Not a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 59October 23, 2020 8:09 PM

Please stop if with the both-sides-ism to justify her shit. She's a 20 something white woman physically abusing a puppy. Lock her fucking ass up for life.

You don't get to play the "mental disability" card when you do shit like this for attention.

It's a big "fuck you" for people with mental disabilities.

by Anonymousreply 60October 23, 2020 8:16 PM

"Please stop if with the both-sides-ism to justify her shit. She's a 20 something white woman physically abusing a puppy. Lock her fucking ass up for life."

Who's "justifying her shit?" Both the people in that video were behaving abominably. BOTH of them. I think both of them were fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 61October 23, 2020 8:20 PM

R60 = idiot

by Anonymousreply 62October 23, 2020 8:50 PM

The only being in this video I feel any sympathy for is the dog.

by Anonymousreply 63October 23, 2020 9:08 PM

Several times he was literally trying to walk around her to get to his car and she jumped in his way. I'm sorry she's crazy but it's not his responsibility she's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 64October 23, 2020 9:10 PM

"Several times he was literally trying to walk around her to get to his car and she jumped in his way."

Then he should have called 911. Why didn't he do that?

by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2020 9:13 PM

Probably because he didn't want to be shot dead.

by Anonymousreply 66October 23, 2020 9:16 PM

R61 and the other bitches like her need to shut their assess up. It's obvious the man is trying to get to his car and she's purposefully following him and blocking him. As a BLACK man in America he's videotaping the cunt to protect himself in case the Karen bitch tried the same thing the Central Park bitch did and say he attacked her. As I said earlier, there's another video he posted on his IG showing she was standing in front of his car, blocking him from driving off. None of us know what happened off camera to escalate this but is it so difficult to assume the mental ill or drug addicted white woman started it? Cut out the bullshit rhetoric that both of them are to blame; only the WHACKJOB KAREN is to blame!

by Anonymousreply 67October 23, 2020 10:25 PM

R22 R29 R31 R33 R35 R51 R59 R61 R62 R65 All these posts come from the same schizophrenic cunt.

Black people are done being treated like doormats, bitch. Get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 68October 23, 2020 11:22 PM

R68 is a crazy lunatic turd who thinks this incident between a mentally ill and/or drugged woman and a a fuckwad (doesn't matter what color his skin is, he's still a fuckwad) who is enjoying agitating her has something to do with BLM. What a loony retard!

by Anonymousreply 69October 24, 2020 12:10 AM

"Cut out the bullshit rhetoric that both of them are to blame; only the WHACKJOB KAREN is to blame!"

Your use of the epithet "KAREN" is a strong indicator of you misogyny and stupidity. You're a yammering fool.

by Anonymousreply 70October 24, 2020 12:14 AM

"Probably because he didn't want to be shot dead."

By who? The woman didn't have a gun. By the police? If the police were called and seen the woman they would have tried to do something about HER. Your paranoia is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 71October 24, 2020 12:16 AM

Only in 2020 would anyone try to make the cunt who threw a scared dog into the victim. She's not.

Fucking women.

by Anonymousreply 72October 24, 2020 1:17 AM

[quote]White women get away with so much bullshit in America, it's crazy. Everyone hates on white guys but white women get put on a ridiculous pedestal and think they can do no wrong.

Not really, but if that is your narrative.

by Anonymousreply 73October 24, 2020 1:21 AM

Both of them are assholes. Poor puppy.

by Anonymousreply 74October 24, 2020 1:22 AM

I’ve seen this a lot on social media since it happened and despite the cruelty of the dog throwing, I suspect it’s faked. To me it just doesn’t pass the smell test.

She seems to be ad-libbing rather than ranting. And the way the dog seeks protection behind him suggests it is already familiar with him.

by Anonymousreply 75October 24, 2020 1:35 AM

There isn't a single cunty cunt that DL dykes aren't going to defend, especially when their victims are men.

by Anonymousreply 76October 24, 2020 6:07 AM

[quote]"Probably because he didn't want to be shot dead." By who? The woman didn't have a gun. By the police? If the police were called and seen the woman they would have tried to do something about HER. Your paranoia is pathetic.

My word. It's like you have missed 2020 in America.

by Anonymousreply 77October 24, 2020 12:17 PM

"There isn't a single cunty cunt that DL dykes aren't going to defend, especially when their victims are men."

The guy was a "victim? The victim of a mentally disturbed and/or drug addled woman? He must be the most pathetic pussy in the world then. Poor victimized pussy.

by Anonymousreply 78October 24, 2020 7:43 PM

R78 Imagine the races and genders reversed.

by Anonymousreply 79October 24, 2020 11:50 PM

We're doomed

by Anonymousreply 80December 29, 2020 2:45 AM

Stop with the animal abuse threads already, frau.

by Anonymousreply 81December 29, 2020 3:01 AM

[quote]The guy was a "victim? The victim of a mentally disturbed and/or drug addled woman?

Um yes, mentally disturbed, drug addled psychos are dangerous, even if they're white chicks.

by Anonymousreply 82December 29, 2020 3:33 AM

It might not be a popular opinion to some of you on here, but violently abusing a puppy the way she did is FAR worse than someone getting into a verbal exchange with a racist drugged up mentally unstable junkie like her.

by Anonymousreply 83December 29, 2020 4:24 AM

In sort of related news (maybe this deserves its own thread?), racist and drugged up (?) Karen forgets her iphone in an Uber then accuses first black young man she sees in hotel of stealing it. And hotel manager sides with a non guest (Karen) over a guest (young black boy and his father).

Hotel manager could be a DLer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 29, 2020 11:12 PM

Now that's really messed up.

by Anonymousreply 85January 21, 2021 7:25 PM

Is the puppy ok? Looks so tasty... i mean cutie.

by Anonymousreply 86January 21, 2021 7:59 PM

She was probably crazy and awful before the drugs got her.

by Anonymousreply 87January 21, 2021 8:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!