Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Pratt dubbed "Worst of the Hollywood Chris'"

Iron Man and the Hulk are smashing any hate aimed at Star-Lord. That is to say, Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo are defending their Avengers buddy Chris Pratt after the Internet dubbed him the worst of the famous Chrises this week.

The age-old debate was revived over the weekend when producer Amy Berg forced fans to make a hard decision. She wrote, "One has to go," and posted pictures of Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth and Pratt. "chris pratt is out, chris messina is in for a 16 month trial run," one user joked, as others criticized Pratt's political beliefs.

Ruffalo was having none of it. On Tuesday, Oct. 20, he chastised Twitter users for bullying his co-star, who appeared alongside him in Avengers: Infinity War in 2018 and Avengers: Endgame in 2019.

"You all, @prattprattpratt is as solid a man there is," Ruffalo tweeted out. "I know him personally, and instead of casting aspersions, look at how he lives his life. He is just not overtly political as a rule."

The actor, who portrays the Hulk, added a veiled reference to the upcoming U.S. presidential election, saying, "This is a distraction. Let's keep our eyes on the prize, friends. We are so close now."

Downey Jr. also shot down any Pratt haters out there. "What a world... The 'sinless' are casting stones at my brother, Chris Pratt... A real Christian who lives by principle, has never demonstrated anything but positivity and gratitude," Downey Jr. fired back on Instagram on Tuesday.

The actor added, "AND he just married in to a family that makes space for civil discourse and (just plain fact) INSISTS on service as the highest value."

Downey Jr. proclaimed that anyone taking "issue" with Pratt should "delete" their social media accounts. He retorted, "Sit with your OWN defects of character, work on THEM, then celebrate your humanness."

And after the Avengers assembled, Guardians of the Galaxy writer and director James Gunn joined the fight. He called Pratt "the best dude in the world."

Gunn wrote, "I've spent hours & hours sharing my deepest truths with this man, as he has with me. Please stop assuming what he believes, politically or in any other way, because he's a Christian."

Pratt's wife of one year, Katherine Schwarzenegger, called out the division online as well. She wrote on Instagram on Monday, "Is this really what we need? There's so much going on in the world and people struggling in so many ways. Being mean is so yesterday."

The new mom continued, "There's enough room to love all these guys. Love is what we all need not meanness and bullying. Let's try that."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 2, 2020 11:31 AM

He sold his ass and dick in Hawaii when he was trying to make ends meet.

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2020 2:48 AM

The Cancel Culture can't stop itself from cancelling. It's like a drug for them.

by Anonymousreply 2October 21, 2020 2:49 AM

Fuck FUNDIE cheating asshole Chris Pratt.

He's not only the worst Chris in Hollywood, he's just THE WORST.

Cancel this fucker, and stop watching his movies.

by Anonymousreply 3October 21, 2020 2:51 AM

Funny how the only straight of the Chrises is the the most hated one.

by Anonymousreply 4October 21, 2020 2:52 AM

Wasn't his holier than thou fat ass banging J Law leading to a divorce from the mousy TV actress?

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2020 2:53 AM

Probably, R5.

Like most religious fundie hypocrites, he can do whatever he wants, while judging others.

Fucking cunt.

I hate this motherfucker with the heat of 10,000 suns!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2020 2:55 AM

[quote] I hate this motherfucker with the heat of 10,000 suns!!!!

Apparently, so does everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2020 2:55 AM

Amazing a slovenly cunt who tried to effectively destroy his former wife's elderly cat by holding a "jocular" rejoinder about the said abused, elderly cat.

Kathleen could only have known abuse, as her father kept ladling on his Conant abuse.

Sick shit always does itself in...

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2020 2:58 AM

Chris Pratt belongs to a church that opposes same-sex marriage and sent people to conversion therapy

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2020 2:59 AM

Um - no. He has said some stupid, horrible shit.

Katherine Schwarzenegger - I know you wanted to get rid of that last name - by listen to your mama. These action film guys with no educations are not worth the trouble.

He's a republican and goes to a church that opposes same-sex marriage.

That's enough for me - those things I cannot reconcile. As much 'christian love' he wants to put on it, a true Christian would never be a Republican in its current form.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2020 3:00 AM

Dumbasses were defending him. The idiots that were in his stupid movie.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2020 3:03 AM

All of those people are dead to me (not that they mattered in the first place), but now, I'll NEVER, EVER, EVER support any of those cunting cunts

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2020 3:06 AM

I agree with them, and find what they say valid and timely. The thought of people, literally being cancelled because you do not like their politics is so immature and destructive.

The world needs to grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2020 3:07 AM

[quote] Ruffalo tweeted out. "I know him personally, and instead of casting aspersions, look at how he lives his life. He is just not overtly political as a rule."

Yeah, sure.

He's just extremely sneaky and conniving about his politics.

Pretending to be Mr. Nice Guy, while supporting bigoted and hateful anti-gay causes.

Both Pratt and Ruffalo can go fuck themselves!

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2020 3:08 AM

Drop dead, R13.

Literally.

Hopefully then, you'll never stink up this site again.

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2020 3:08 AM

Those dumbasses defending him MUST be cancelled too!

We hate them with the heat of 22,000 suns . . . NO THIRTY THOUSAND suns!

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2020 3:10 AM

Agreed, R13

R15 can DIAGF

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2020 3:11 AM

We get to pick and choose which movie stars we like, idiots. You work for us. You aren't that talented. Shut up. This isn't about cancel culture, it's about likability.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2020 3:11 AM

Everyone complaining about cancelling, what do y’all think Q scores and box office receipts are all about?

Hollywood is about likability and popularity. He’s found it more important to voice his opinions than remain likable, so as they say in that church he likes to go to, “Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.”

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2020 3:13 AM

But Robert Downey Jnr should be hated too.

When he got out of prison he said it was full of Xxxxx people!

by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2020 3:14 AM

R13 - when democracy and human decency and rights are at stake, then fuck YES it is an issue.

This is not an election of voting between 2 regular people of opposing sides.

Get your head out of your ass and stop with the what aboutism and both sidesism.

This is a critical point in our history and shaping our future. We need to know who our enemies are.

Chris Pratt could have EASILY refuted these claims the past 48 hours and decided not to.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2020 3:16 AM

R20

Cancel Culture is selective, at first.

Eventually anyone who questions the Party Line is executed.

Liberals aren’t.

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2020 3:17 AM

R21 will be first against the wall.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2020 3:17 AM

This movie needs to re shot with Christopher Plummer playing Christopher Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2020 3:19 AM

R15 You seem twiggered. I want you to know, Mummy and Daddy were right. You are special, precious and influential. You can shine!

You are beautiful, and other people and their scary ideas, like fuck politics, look at the person, are wack.

You be you.

Now here is a muslim singing to a homosexual drag queen, to show you the world can be varied, complicated and real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2020 3:19 AM

He is a great dude - who supports Trump. That is not a character flaw that is racism.

by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2020 3:21 AM

[quote]He is just not overtly political as a rule.

Except for the political t-shirts he wears and the political ho-bag girlfriend (or is it wife now?) and the political jokes he makes on social media about how voting isn't important or the political comments he makes in interviews, sure.

Pratt is a terrible actor, he can't even pull off "chubby useless comedic superhero," and his personality is almost non-existent except when he's doing something like abusing an animal or putting up enormous Christian displays on his lawn.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2020 3:21 AM

You're not even an American, R25.

So please shut the fuck up.

You deserve to live in your shithole country.

You have no say in ours.

by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2020 3:21 AM

It was just "one of these Chris's has to go"

and that snowflake bitch chris pratt got all upset and called all his friends

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2020 3:23 AM

Fuck Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2020 3:24 AM

R25 is an idiot who doesn't understand what a comma is.

Pratt's probably mostly upset because these Chris memes happen on Twitter a lot and he's ALWAYS the one everyone hates.

He only got his career because he banged Rae Dawn Chong back in the day and she did him a favor. He should shut the fuck up and be grateful he's not still a waiter at a Fuddrucker's in Tulsa.

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2020 3:25 AM

I thought he was good in Guardians 1-2 and the Jurassic reboots. I didn’t find him funny at all on Parks and Rec. But many cast members on that weren’t funny. It seems he dropped Anna Faris after his career took off, when she had been the name before. And the sketchy pet stories- what was going on there? Those were dick moves even before he became a Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2020 3:28 AM

[quote]The Cancel Culture can't stop itself from cancelling.

[quote]When he got out of prison he said it was full of Xxxxx people!

Okay newbie, thanks for randomly capitalizing stuff and censoring yourself like a timid frau on Twitter, worried about a 12-hour ban. I'm sure your opinions are valid and useful.

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2020 3:29 AM

"The Cancel Culture can't stop itself from cancelling. It's like a drug for them."

No one "cancelled" him - they criticized him. I guess the freepers who bitch about "cancel culture" think freedom of speech means freedom from criticism. We're allowed to make fun of people.

by Anonymousreply 34October 21, 2020 3:30 AM

Can anyone explain how the young Kennedy wife with everything ahead of her took up with a previous pet abuser and current obese-tending Jesus Lover who abused an elderly cat if not the previous wife Anna Faris?

Animal abuse is the worst of the predictors for sociopathy, yet here's a Kennedy/Schwarzenegger putting herself down badly as her "Chris" prances, asking "Whut?"

by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2020 3:33 AM

I've mentioned this here before but there's an interview with him where he's complaining that the actor's union and NBC sent him complaints because he got nude on the set of Parks & Rec for a scene where he didn't think the actresses were acting surprised enough at seeing Andy naked. NBC and the union both chastised him for it and he said in an interview (and on Graham Norton too, I believe) that he was proud of getting yelled at for not "giving the actresses the option to see his dick" and just forcing it on them.

by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2020 3:34 AM

Snowflake Repugs think it's "cancel culture" to dislike an actor and not watch his movies.

But they'll also cry big hot baby tears over "thug rappers" and Beyonce and such, insisting they shouldn't be allowed to have careers.

It's what they do. It's the only way they know how to act: like whiny, over-sensitive hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 37October 21, 2020 3:36 AM

While his films make money, and at the moment they do, he will have a career.

by Anonymousreply 38October 21, 2020 3:41 AM

R4 What do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 39October 21, 2020 3:49 AM

What about that poor Kennedy thing he married just a year ago and spawned with all too recently? She's just a prop it appears. Hide the pets, drunk Pratt is at it again!!!

by Anonymousreply 40October 21, 2020 3:55 AM

Noone's told him he can't work, noone's kicked him out of his house or any business establishments, he's free to go about his fundie celebrity life and clap for the lord at church. So how exactly has he been cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 41October 21, 2020 4:06 AM

he reminds me of guys I know in LA;

all friendly, cheery, guy next door you want to be buds with.

inside, under the laughs, dead...just dead.

by Anonymousreply 42October 21, 2020 4:06 AM

R42 - not just dead - but cheering on everything you're opposed to.

by Anonymousreply 43October 21, 2020 4:26 AM

FOr someone who isn't political or anti-LGBTQ+, he sure follows a lot people with far-right views on his IG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 21, 2020 4:29 AM

I'm so tired of the pointless negativity. It's one thing if people get hate for things they're done and then there's a bunch of people who seem to hate on others like it's a sport. I feel like social media has made everyone coarse.

by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2020 4:33 AM

What flag is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2020 4:36 AM

Cheis Pratt stars in franchise films that would be successful if he was in tbem or not. Hes a fucking racist idiot.

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2020 4:37 AM

Wow, how pathetic to call his friends in to defend him over some silly internet poll. His skin is thinner than tissue paper

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2020 4:38 AM

I hate the polituical infighting. Lets just cancel the folks that both sides think are detestable-like Ellen Degenerate.

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2020 4:39 AM

OMG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2020 4:40 AM

Crisp Ratt is the correct spelling.

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2020 4:40 AM

DEAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2020 4:43 AM

I AM DEAD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2020 4:45 AM

Last one

“ Chris Pratt is still the ugliest Chris no matter what his politics are so are The Avengers rallying for him to be found attractive or what”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2020 4:47 AM

Disney hired him. Disney needs to be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2020 4:48 AM

The Trump support has not been confirmed. He went to a church that has a very bad record on gay rights but peope assume that means he stands lock step with their values. Some people just go to church because that's what they've done their entire lives. It's entirely possible that he's a dumb actor guy who doesn't put much thought into politics. Until he actually comes out as a Trump supporter I'll reserve my hate for people who have done some truly awful shit.

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2020 5:08 AM

R56, The anti gay church is old news. People were acrually shocked to see him following a bunch of right wing media people

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2020 5:10 AM

RDJ is on Instagram? How embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2020 5:11 AM

I thought I had a pretty good idea of who was who but to double check I google imaged Chris Pine and Chris Hemsworth (two different pages) and I swear the exact same guy came up for both.

Hey Google! Not so helpful.

by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2020 5:59 AM

RDJ is a right winger. He also defended Mel Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2020 6:11 AM

He really is a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 61October 21, 2020 6:14 AM

Whoopi did too r60 and she’s not a right winger. AMPAS nominated his film for best picture and Gibson for best director few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 62October 21, 2020 6:37 AM

Forget the fact that he’s lucky to even be mentioned among the other Chris’.. or the fact that he supports a church which holds the beliefs they do...

He fucking cheated on Anna Farris who I’ve loved since being a teen and seeing her in Scary Movie.. (and.. well that’s it. Th first one and maybe Scary Movie 2. But mostly because of the linked video in particular because I sometimes reference it when I blow a big load lol).. For months there were tabloid pictures of Farris looking lovely and exhausted, holding their infant child, while he was on set banging that vapid, disgusting Weinstein fucker JLaw 🤮

As someone above said, he’s not only the worst Chris. He’s just the worst, period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 21, 2020 6:50 AM

Whoopi also defended Roman Polanski. She's not a great judge of character.

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2020 6:51 AM

Why in gay hell did my link not work?? Here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2020 6:53 AM

The gods aren't with you this morning R63/R65. Thanks for trying. What did you intend to show us?

by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2020 6:56 AM

[Quote] He fucking cheated on Anna Farris

I like Anna but she cheated on her first husband with Chris.

[Quote] while he was on set banging that vapid, disgusting Weinstein fucker JLaw 🤮

Uh huh. Just another rumour.

by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2020 7:11 AM

[quote]The Trump support has not been confirmed.

Jesus, bitch, ENOUGH. He follows Ben Shapiro, Nikki Haley, Tucker Carlson. His church is anti-gay. He wears "don't tread on me" shirts.

We know he gave up his cat when it got old and he didn't want to be bothered with it anymore, and he abandoned his dog and it was found starving on the streets, then his wife took the full blame for it so he escaped unscathed. He flashed an entire sitcom set because he thought the ladies needed to see his dick to be able to act. He not only belongs to that anti-gay church, he DEFENDED it. He spends his interviews talking about his church and Christianity, like when he promoted GOTG2 and his go-to story was some Bible-based diet he supposedly was on. He used his Instagram to post pics of animals he'd killed just to troll vegetarians and animal lovers, and when they got upset, he mocked them.

And we're supposed to believe he's a great guy who is just apolitical? That we're being mean by dragging him on Twitter?

Why are all his friends defending him when they didn't say jack shit about the multiple other Avengers universe actors who have gotten seriously harassed?

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2020 7:15 AM

[Quote] Why are all his friends defending him when they didn't say jack shit about the multiple other Avengers universe actors who have gotten seriously harassed?

Marvel made them???

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2020 7:17 AM

Probably, R69. I suspect this was contractual or pushed by the studio. Big mistake though, you just let shit like this disappear in a day or two like it always does.

Ruffalo tying this to the election is bonkers. "This is a distraction. Let’s keep our eyes on the prize, friends. We are so close now" is just a roundabout way of saying "Not liking Pratt is the work of political trolls and if you fall for it, Trump will win."

by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2020 7:24 AM

hollyweirders will always protect their own, even if 1 of them is a right wing jerk

no surprise

but I'm glad he got voted the worst

by Anonymousreply 71October 21, 2020 9:12 AM

It's so nice how straight men can swear another straight man isn't homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 72October 21, 2020 9:20 AM

I don't give a fuck about any of the Chris Pine/Evans/Hemsworth/Pratt, Downey Jr. or Ruffalo.

A pack of bores the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 73October 21, 2020 9:23 AM

I have always found him, fat or fit, to be sex on stick. But if he must be cancelled, oh well. Next.

by Anonymousreply 74October 21, 2020 9:50 AM

Lee Pace just unfollowed him. Shit's getting real!

by Anonymousreply 75October 21, 2020 9:55 AM

220 thousand people dead, millions unemployment, the country is on the brink of dictatorship and these rich snowflake idiots are worried about who likes them and who doesn't. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 76October 21, 2020 11:15 AM

Why do people even like this guy so much? He makes dumb movies and is barely passable as an actor anyway...

by Anonymousreply 77October 21, 2020 11:28 AM

RDJ is not a right winger, he literally just did the Avengers Biden fundraiser last night.

He has a very long friendship with Mel Gibson who put up the bonds for him when RDJ could not get insured for Air America because of his drug use.

by Anonymousreply 78October 21, 2020 11:29 AM

There is a huge backlash on Twitter about Brie Larson being bullied for 2 years (I don't know for what) re: Capt. Marvel and Tessa Thompson for being Valkyrie, and the tepid response from other cast members unlike what CP had. I'm sure it happened with Idris Elba playing Helmdall (who apparently was a White Power icon), but nobody has brought that up.

by Anonymousreply 79October 21, 2020 11:42 AM

[Quote]Bottom line, and not that this is any of your fucking business weirdos, but my wife and I want to start a family and we ABSOLUTELY CANNOT have an animal that shits all over the house. Sorry. If you are a parent you will understand. And if not, that probably explains why you have such a hard on for cats. Just sayin'.

[Quote]So what I used twitter to give away our pet? I have some people who follow me and I thought maybe somebody would be thrilled to have my old cat. And guess what… Somebody was! Her name is Meghan and as far as I could tell she is a perfectly reasonable, sweet and friendly cat lover.

Here is Chris Pratt trying to get rid of his 15 year old senior cat via Twitter. He's a terrible human being.

His ex-wife's rescue dog was apparently also found homeless and in bad shape roaming the streets. She apparently didn't answer messages to pick him up until the shelter publicly shamed her on FB.

by Anonymousreply 80October 21, 2020 11:50 AM

I'm howling at the image of this entitled rage-filled shithead having a coronary over hundreds of thousands of Twitter nobodies merely saying he's the least liked out of four beloved rich white guys. MARY! The narcissistic fragility of it all!

by Anonymousreply 81October 21, 2020 12:30 PM

[quote] Here is Chris Pratt trying to get rid of his 15 year old senior cat via Twitter. He's a terrible human being.

I hated him for that. What made that story worse is that he advertised Mrs. White in the Penny Saver. They had that cat 15 fucking years and put her in the fucking Penny Saver.

by Anonymousreply 82October 21, 2020 12:42 PM

He is the perfect actor for the Trump age: mindlessly Christian, not very bright, intellectually incurious, deeply angry at the core.

by Anonymousreply 83October 21, 2020 12:48 PM

“Indominus rex pointing out Chris Pratt's political leanings to the raptors.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 21, 2020 12:59 PM

So here's the thing about the cat - it's not like they live in a cramped 1 BR and need to make room for a baby.

The cat is 15 years old and lived his entire life with him - fucking HIRE someone to take care of it or find a solution. Don't get rid of the cat because you don't like poop and make up some excuse about 'kids'.

Did he give it away before the kids arrived? Sounds like it.

And for R46 - that flag is the new abomination made to replace gay pride flag - they inserted the trans flag into the front and brown and black arrows for BLM and support. Nevermind that there are already trans flags and BLM flags, nevermind that the very idea of a rainbow flag was to cover everyone.

No - trans have to be FIRST and take over the gay flag we've had for 40 years. I'm not using this fucked up flag for anything.

by Anonymousreply 85October 21, 2020 4:07 PM

Take your anti-trans shit to one of your anti-trans threads, cunt R85. Stop stinking up every other thread.

by Anonymousreply 86October 21, 2020 4:13 PM

R80, I believe they both owned the dog, never did understand why she got the brunt of the hate for that. If he's giving away an old cat just because it's inconvenient, he's also the kind of guy to give away a dog to someone who shouldn't have dogs, or just let it run off.

by Anonymousreply 87October 21, 2020 4:14 PM

R86 - fuck you - he asked what the flag is. It is a fact - this is a version of the pride flag inserts the trans flag into the gay pride flag. Deal with it. It's true and it's insulting as hell.

If you don't find this problematic, then you will allow everything gay to be overtaken by trans and other issues.

by Anonymousreply 88October 21, 2020 4:17 PM

Wow, I didn't see him scream "fuck off" to the entirety of Twitter because people were upset at him giving away the elderly cat.

Ruffalo never struck me as particularly smart but he's coming across as dumb as hell with his defense of Pratt, especially the "look at the way he lives his life." We have, that's why we hate him.

by Anonymousreply 89October 21, 2020 4:20 PM

Pratt is a mediocre television actor who got lucky.

We should cancel Rae Dawn Chong too for giving him his big break. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 90October 21, 2020 4:32 PM

All you need to know about Mark Ruffalo is that he loved the man-meets-transvestite-hooker play “Anything” so much that he bought the movie rights and he cast Matt Bomer as the Trans, and was surprised when people got upset.

Typical straight white Hollywood male who embraced wokeness not because he genuinely understands it, but because it affords him the opportunity to mansplain everything to everybody.

by Anonymousreply 91October 21, 2020 4:43 PM

Don’t bring Rae Dawn into this. He waited on her at a Bubba Gump in Hawaii, she thought he was cute and funny, she gave him a part in her movie. She had no idea what his politics were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 21, 2020 4:55 PM

She got distracted by his charm. CANCEL RAE DAWN.

by Anonymousreply 93October 21, 2020 5:53 PM

Is it OK that I still want to read the Jurassic World fanfic where Chris Pratt and Nick Robinson do daddy/boy role play kinky dirty sex?

by Anonymousreply 94October 21, 2020 5:58 PM

Can you imagine Maria when she found out her daughter is into Chris Pratt and wants to marry him. But then Arnie wasn't too bright either.

by Anonymousreply 95October 21, 2020 6:27 PM

Some Marvel people are despicable. Pratt and the Perlmutter's among them:

Even as Trump’s campaign is outpaced by Biden in fundraising and in the polls, Republican megadonors aren’t leaving the president to fend for himself. America First Action was buoyed by major donations from Ike Perlmutter, the longtime chairman of Marvel Entertainment, and his wife, Laura Perlmutter, who collectively gave $21 million. Timothy Mellon also gave $10 million, and the group turned around to spend tens of millions on TV and digital advertising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 21, 2020 7:03 PM

Pratt was so out of shape and visibly dumpy in Endgame that the directors had to hang a lantern on it and have the other characters make jokes about it when they found Hemsworth floating in space.

by Anonymousreply 97October 21, 2020 7:19 PM

I never realized what an abomination Chris Pratt is, until I read this thread.

He's fucking horrible!! Especially regarding the pets.

Cancel this fucker!!!!

by Anonymousreply 98October 21, 2020 7:30 PM

Chris Pratt has addressed the cat story in an interview awhile back. He said it was because they were about to have a baby. It came across as though cats steal the breath of babies. Those are my words, not his.

Noted in the article is that Mrs. White was a star cat. She played Snowbell in Stuart Little. Chris listed her in the Penny Saver and tweeted her out. #MRSWHITE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 21, 2020 7:57 PM

Is he fat again?

by Anonymousreply 100October 21, 2020 8:10 PM

Never did like him even before all the stories. He just seemed like a douchebro from the start.

by Anonymousreply 101October 21, 2020 8:59 PM

You know you’re desperate for good PR when you have to rely on a former druggie rent boy to defend you.

by Anonymousreply 102October 21, 2020 9:05 PM

Little Bitty Kitty Pratt forever wandering the lonely dirty back alleys of L. A.

by Anonymousreply 103October 21, 2020 11:04 PM

[quote] Is he fat again?

He soon will be with all the bad press!

by Anonymousreply 104October 21, 2020 11:45 PM

He sounds like a real PRAT.

by Anonymousreply 105October 21, 2020 11:45 PM

This is the dumbest thing ever, but I do applaud it. I've seen Pratt is a pos for a long time. I noticed it after he left his wife and son for that Schwarzenegger daughter (guess she takes more after the maid than her mother). I never liked him on Parks & Rec anyway, he was just dumb and annoying as fuck. He's in the same cult as fellow homophobe Justin Bieber, and that's what did it in for me. Lee Pace unfollowed him everywhere, so if that's not a clue his "nice guy" persona is as real as Ellen's, I don't know what is.

It's so ridiculous this all started over a Twitter contest. I mean, do you know how many Chrises there are? He is not unique in this situation. He must be as big a snowflake as Nicki Minaj, having to call for backup because he's hurt over stupid shit like this.

Also notice the breeder silence on fellow homophobes RDJ & Ruffalo. Breeders can be such shitheads sometimes. When are they going to learn when you go after one homophobe, you go after all the other ones that pipe up, too?

by Anonymousreply 106October 22, 2020 12:18 AM

What is one supposed to do with unloved cats? What would YOU do?

by Anonymousreply 107October 22, 2020 12:24 AM

I hope Mrs. White was very well loved and taken care of to the end by whoever Pratt dumped her onto. Poor thing!

by Anonymousreply 108October 22, 2020 12:26 AM

[quote] Also notice the breeder silence on fellow homophobes RDJ

You misspelled homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 109October 22, 2020 12:30 AM

To whom was the mature cat given?

by Anonymousreply 110October 22, 2020 12:44 AM

R107 Love ❤️ them

by Anonymousreply 111October 22, 2020 12:47 AM

How is this cat coping now? Is it coping with the trauma?

by Anonymousreply 112October 22, 2020 1:01 AM

How about Chris (tian) Bale? Count him in fellas

by Anonymousreply 113October 22, 2020 1:29 AM

Chris(tian) Bale is the least pretty of the Chris quintet.

by Anonymousreply 114October 22, 2020 2:02 AM

You're crazy R114.

Christian Bale is smokin' hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 22, 2020 2:10 AM

Those Schwarzenneger-shrivers are pretty trashy. Chris Pratt is the most vanilla-white bread-beige among all them Chris people, twitter can cancel him into oblivion and life will go on.

by Anonymousreply 116October 22, 2020 2:34 AM

Chris Hemsworth is smoking hotter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 22, 2020 2:35 AM

I've dated a few Chrisses. All cute. What's with the name?

by Anonymousreply 118October 22, 2020 4:51 AM

The name reminds us of--

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 22, 2020 5:08 AM

Personally, the Pratt Chris is the hottest one.

by Anonymousreply 120October 22, 2020 9:01 AM

He's a one note actor so I don't know that has be to be "cancelled" as he'll likely fade away anyway...but that wife of his "being mean is so yesterday." - she sounds like she's a 12 year old. I don't think having your vapid, dingdong wife really helps your popularity (or lack thereof)

by Anonymousreply 121October 22, 2020 9:12 AM

Chris Meloni owns all of these cunts.

by Anonymousreply 122October 22, 2020 1:15 PM

R106, I think a lot of people either never knew or have forgotten the old RDJr, in part because the studio really put a lot of work into cleaning him up and making him a big family-friendly entertainment hero.

On one of these threads someone shrieked "If you hate Pratt you have to hate RDJr too!!!" and yeah, most of us who paid attention DO hate them both. That said, it's been so long since we have had a thread about RDJr that I suspect the people who know the kind of guy he is have moved on from DL and aren't here, and all that's left are either younger people or people who don't care about gossip.

Think about it: RDJr's reputation has been so cleaned up that people actually thought he was that "Himmm" guy on gossip forums, telling the truth about the evil Hollywood doings and goings-on. The real Robert Downey Jr. is smack-dab in the middle of all that seamy mess and would never out anyone lest he be outed himself.

by Anonymousreply 123October 22, 2020 1:22 PM

RDJ’s prison experiences turned him into the conservative he is today. Maybe if he had stayed away from the dope, things would be different.

by Anonymousreply 124October 22, 2020 2:35 PM

FUCK ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS CHRIS QPRATTT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 125October 22, 2020 6:04 PM

Turns out he follows a bunch of far right hatemongers on social media. And also Kevin Spacey. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 22, 2020 7:10 PM

Eh I really do t think Chris is as deplorable as some of you think. I just don't believe Maria Shriver would happily push her daughter to marry a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 127October 22, 2020 7:18 PM

Who says she "pushed" her daughter into marriage?

by Anonymousreply 128October 22, 2020 7:21 PM

The Marvel actors are the weirdest cult out there.

by Anonymousreply 129October 22, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote] I just don't believe Maria Shriver would happily push her daughter to marry a deplorable.

As opposed to marrying a Republican herself? Some of you are really naive.

by Anonymousreply 130October 22, 2020 7:33 PM

R128 having trouble finding the article but i remember reading she was very supportive of the relationship in it's early days before the engagement.

[Quote] I just don't believe Maria Shriver would happily push her daughter to marry a deplorable.

Schwarzenegger is a republican, NOT a deplorable. He isn't racist and hates Trump.

by Anonymousreply 131October 22, 2020 7:35 PM

Social Media will be the downfall of phony celebrities. From closet cases being caught liking and commenting on their gay counterparts to conservatives following all sorts of deplorables.

Billie Eilish was real smart by unfollowing everyone on social media even though she boasts 60 million followers, that's the correct move for today's climate. Old celebrities still don't get social media, it takes someone who was born into it to get it.

by Anonymousreply 132October 22, 2020 7:37 PM

How on earth did Katherine Schwarzenegger ever think this uneducated, vile POS could make a decent husband or halfway father? Oh, yeah. Her father's Arnold "Polish my Helmet" Schwarzenegger.

One can only suppose she got her hints from her "uneducated, vile POS" husband (a community college dropout) but I very much doubt Arnold approves of her husband's trenchant animal cruelty. Hate Arnold for a shitload of emotional baggage, but he helped pass a law against foie gras force feeding geese. I can only imagine he's partially horrified his daughter married a twice before married animal abuser who crows on social media about his Richy Rich exploits with elderly cats and starved dogs.

by Anonymousreply 133October 22, 2020 9:02 PM

Chris Fatt is probably eating away his sorrows, as we speak!

Hopefully, he'll balloon to 300 pounds and Hollywood will cancel him forever!!

by Anonymousreply 134October 22, 2020 9:53 PM

R133 What did the animal abuser say about elderly cats and starved dogs?

by Anonymousreply 135October 22, 2020 10:37 PM

R133 - If only you could stay on task and TRY reading one of the many prior posts that laid the previous Pratts' abuse out flat.

by Anonymousreply 136October 22, 2020 10:43 PM

Sex and marriage don't get more fucked up than the Schwarzenegger girl whom Google characterizes as an "American Author"

"Dog lover and animal advocate Katherine Schwarzenegger draws from her own experience with fostering and adopting dogs to create a picture book that introduces children to the concept of “adopt, don’t shop.”

What a fucking loser. She's a Kennedy who wasted her first marriage on the biggest fucking ape in Hollywood. At least her mother knew the ape she married for many years beforehand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 22, 2020 10:55 PM

I'm sorry R126. I heard he passed his elderly cat on to a good home but I didn't realise he was serial vicious abuser as well as a movie star.

by Anonymousreply 138October 22, 2020 10:58 PM

I was waiting for the tide to turn on Pratt and I love watching it happen. The fact that all of the other insufferable Marvel actors like RDJ are being taken down with him is only the cherry on top.

by Anonymousreply 139October 22, 2020 10:58 PM

Who is next in line to be taken down?

by Anonymousreply 140October 22, 2020 11:01 PM

Frank Grillo and Josh Brolin are defending him on Twitter too. Maybe he really is just a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 141October 22, 2020 11:04 PM

Just a really nice guy who supports homophobes and racists

by Anonymousreply 142October 22, 2020 11:05 PM

When will he blackmail and drag poor Anna out from her depression woman cave to make a statement?

by Anonymousreply 143October 22, 2020 11:06 PM

Frank Grillo and Josh Brolin need to be taken down.

by Anonymousreply 144October 22, 2020 11:07 PM

Josh Brolin physically abused Diane Lane while they were married.

by Anonymousreply 145October 22, 2020 11:10 PM

I want Josh Brolin and Jason Gould to make one of those Brother Crush gay porn scenarios.

by Anonymousreply 146October 22, 2020 11:15 PM

Yep, R145. He doesn't even deny it. He just thinks people are "making a big deal out of nothing" when they ask him about it. Just throw the whole man away.

by Anonymousreply 147October 22, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote] Frank Grillo and Josh Brolin are defending him on Twitter too. Maybe he really is just a nice guy.

Sure, Jan.

Now THEY'RE both cancelled too!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 23, 2020 12:10 AM

R45

Coarse?

Datalounge is the prototype!

by Anonymousreply 149October 23, 2020 6:11 AM

R140

You will be first against the wall.

The first people executed by any totalitarian regime are the educated elite. Then the other intelligent rogues.

When they survive they are cowed until they completely believe the orthodox belief system, even if they disagree with it on the inside. They don’t talk about their individual beliefs, only talk the Party Line.

Mao did it.

SJWs believe Pol Pot was a hero, Stalin was visionary, and Castro deserves sainthood.

by Anonymousreply 150October 23, 2020 6:20 AM

The “Worst Chris Awards” will now be held every year the day before the Razzies. A Luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

by Anonymousreply 151October 23, 2020 12:21 PM

R150 What the fuck are you on about? If the educated elite are the first to be executed than that means that basically all SJW wills be the first to go and the movement will eat itself.

by Anonymousreply 152October 23, 2020 12:37 PM

Robert Downey Jr’s only superpower is unimaginable smugness & hugely misplaced superiority!

by Anonymousreply 153October 23, 2020 1:41 PM

Mr Pratt needs to restore his reputation by buying one of these—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 24, 2020 6:25 AM

^Meow?

by Anonymousreply 155October 24, 2020 10:53 AM

Did this dude abuse his ex-wife’s pets? Because I recall that this is when I quietly cancelled them BOTH.

Being a decent man or woman who is also a Republican isn’t a sin. They’re out there, and they have already or will be voting, for Joe Biden. I don’t dislike decent people, regardless of their part affiliation.

What I DO DISLIKE, are people who yell at their pets, and abuse them in any way. When I read the stories about their treatment of pets, I was done.

You can tell a lot (not always, but usually), about what kind of human being you’re dealing with, by the treatment of their pets.

Are they loving and kind to their pets, or are they assholes? This is what informs me about a person, and my cancellation regarding Pratt had nothing to do with his party affiliations, and EVERYTHING to do with his behaviors toward his pets.

The new wife needs to keep an eye on that child of theirs. If he’s an asshole to the cat, he will be an asshole to their child.

by Anonymousreply 156October 24, 2020 11:49 AM

He’s definitely the worst. Hillbilly Chris.

by Anonymousreply 157October 24, 2020 12:01 PM

What’s amazing is all of these people fawning over him on Instagram. I can’t believe people other than teenaged girls do this! What a pathetic culture we have now.

by Anonymousreply 158October 24, 2020 12:37 PM

The pet abuse was it for me. They found the poor little dog alone and starving. They dodged the shelter's contact for them to help and had to be shamed into it. Beyond the moral lapse, they had signed a contract to care for or return the dog. They disgust me. The cat being placed into a home with someone else after 15 years is indefensible, and to do it the way they did - damned cruel.

This is their calling card: casual cruelty. The self-righteous responses of his hollywood friends and his wife are vomit inducing. No one has to cancel them at all. They did it to themselves.

What had never harmed this little asshole before turned into something more because he is so fucking smarmy and thinks he can fool people. He gets friends to respond to a harmless game that some women started to rank some hot 'Chris' ass (Pine all the way!). If they then started to pick out the clues he leaves as to his true self and not the image we get sold, then so be it.

We saw the t-shirt because he wasn't hiding it. He's not ashamed of who he follows, what his belief system is or how he feels about the public knowing it. He outright defends his abhorrent behavior and bullies those who called him out by calling them 'weirdos' and implying they a scatological problem (projecting? WTF is it with the GOP and toilets, shits, etc.? Yes, I'm looking at you, Erna).

The poster upthread who says it matters is correct. Right now, at this crossroads in history, these things matter more than ever. We're in a battle to retain our democracy and anyone who even HINTS at supporting the forces behind its destruction must be removed from public consideration and from any position of benefit of and by a public being sold a false image.

by Anonymousreply 159October 24, 2020 12:44 PM

Well said, Oldlez.

by Anonymousreply 160October 24, 2020 12:58 PM

How about Darren Criss? He's so Chris right?

by Anonymousreply 161October 24, 2020 2:13 PM

Josh Brolin also posted a Chris Pratt tribute on his IG. What a bunch of entitled assholes to immediately rush to his defence.

by Anonymousreply 162October 24, 2020 4:18 PM

Grillo is an alcoholic and a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 163October 24, 2020 5:01 PM

All the Hollywood Chrises are boring.

by Anonymousreply 164October 24, 2020 5:15 PM

They never did all that when people were attacking Brie Larson.

by Anonymousreply 165October 25, 2020 1:32 PM

Josh Brolin beat the shit out of Diane Lane...who cares what he thinks.

Chris Pratt is worse than Chris Watts.

by Anonymousreply 166October 25, 2020 1:56 PM

RDJr defended Pratt but didn't have any photos of them together -- because they're not really friends -- so he had his people poorly photoshop Tom Holland out of a photo to make it look like he and Pratt were posing together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 25, 2020 2:02 PM

Pratt just seems to be second group compared to the others.

And he's naturally fat. The minute he gives up on a diet, he'll expand to terrifying proportions. And it will only get worse as he ages.

Evans looks like nasty sex while Hemsworth looks like he could be an animal.

Pine would look great tied up and crying.

by Anonymousreply 168October 25, 2020 2:26 PM

Why is Pine the one DLers always say looks as though he doesn’t wipe well?

by Anonymousreply 169October 25, 2020 6:47 PM

[quote] He sold his ass and dick in Hawaii when he was trying to make ends meet.

Ah. That explains the extreme religiosity now. He's homophobic and can't deal with his choices and behavior or how many times he got off on it so he's trying to blame it on Satan.

by Anonymousreply 170October 25, 2020 7:02 PM

You believe blatant lies so readily ⬆️

by Anonymousreply 171October 25, 2020 7:12 PM

No, r171, I discuss and speculate about celebrity gossip on a Gay Gossip, Politics and Pointless Bitchery website. Is that a fucking problem for you?

If so, go find another website you fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 172October 25, 2020 8:53 PM

[Quote]Evans looks like nasty sex

Hmm, is that a problem?

by Anonymousreply 173October 25, 2020 9:36 PM

He’s awful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 2, 2020 10:52 AM

he a trumper? nuff said. p o s.....

by Anonymousreply 175November 2, 2020 11:13 AM

Is he really a pet abuser? lowest form of shit on earth.

by Anonymousreply 176November 2, 2020 11:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!