Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stevie Nicks in all her cinematic glory

Her nostrils will be 10 feet wide!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2020 3:04 AM

they had to be to hoover up all that coke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2020 10:49 PM

To see that boot shatter cunt bones in Cinemascope......dreams become reality!

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2020 10:50 PM

TWIRL BITCH TWIRL

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2020 2:49 PM

Boris is furious that he can't take away women's reproductive rights and we called him out for it on his Nicks-bashing thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2020 5:56 PM

I saw a clip on youtube. The music is overdubbed and autotuned to hell. Can this really be called a live album? There are guitar parts being played on the audio track that are totally out of synch with what's being played by the guitarists on the video. It's a very low effort production if they didn't even try to hide this with some editing tricks. I guess they figure fans are too stupid to notice. Also, all it seems Nicks has to do to elicit cheers from the crowd is twirl in Frankenstein boots. I wonder if that was added in post production as well.

by Anonymousreply 5October 21, 2020 12:25 AM

Boris? Why are there so many paranoid bitches on DL? Russians don’t care about gay Stevie Nicks rants. I doubt they are worried about American abortion issues too. I don’t even know why anybody here cares about it to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2020 12:46 AM

I just watched another clip. Does she twirl during each song? She looks like a scarecrow blowing in the wind. Dear god.

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2020 12:55 AM

Boris isn't necessarily Russian, r6.

If you're not playing dumb, you're really dumb. Trump turned to Russian mafiarchs to bail out his bankrupt businesses over a decade ago. Then, the Russian mafia bankrolled Breitbart, the Mercers, Steve Bannon, Paul Manafort and the entire Trump 2016 campaign. The Mueller Report showed that Trump is not only colluding with Russia, his campaign is collaborating to lift Russian sanctions and allow Putin to conquer nations and commit atrocities without consequences. Plus, Trump permits Russia to pay Taliban bounties to kill U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan.

That means every Trump supporter or voter is a traitor to the U.S, too.

Don't try to split hairs with me over who's a Russian troll versus who's a Russian pawn.

You're all Borises now and that's why there's a flurry of Stevie Nicks bashing — they want to abolish women's reproductive rights.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2020 2:01 AM

R8 Please take your meds. OP is making a joke about coke.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2020 2:25 AM

Has anyone seen this in theaters?

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2020 5:41 PM

It twirled up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2020 5:56 PM

BATTLE OF THE NOSTRILS: A Duet with Dionne Warwick

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2020 6:21 PM

I image a theater full of Stevie stans/fraus would leave a foul stench of cat pee in the upholstery.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2020 7:00 PM

Bitches be twirling in the theater.

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2020 3:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!