Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What a good boy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2020 8:52 PM

Awwwwwwww.

Doll face thread.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2020 7:40 PM

A Datalounge Dog for sure

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2020 7:46 PM

Ooops, the dog in question is female. What a good girl!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2020 7:47 PM

Look like somebody 'round here know how ta treat a visituh!

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2020 7:49 PM

This is nothing, two Canadian dogs and a cat traversed 300 miles in real life and inspired the book and movie The Incredible Journey, not just running off to a cushy day at the spa.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2020 8:02 PM

Thanks for the cute story OP! I needed that

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2020 8:03 PM

Sometimes a motherpupper just needs a pampering.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2020 8:04 PM

Well this dog has her priorities straight, R5!

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2020 8:04 PM

Is it Miss Peanut the DL therapy dog?

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2020 8:09 PM

Is it a rescue dog?

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2020 8:20 PM

Oswaldo, before we finish the race, can we check with the concierge to see if there's a spa nearby?

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2020 8:26 PM

This kind of reminds me of what our dog did last year when we were vacationing in Maine. One afternoon, we let him unsupervised in the wooded area around the cottage. After half hour or so, I ask my partner if he had seen the dog. We searched the entire area around the property, nearby hotel garden (they two dogs of their own), neighboring cottages, the beach, everywhere... At the end, after what was probably 45 minutes of looking for him, we finally called the police. "Oh, is it a black dog, medium-large?" "Yes." "Some locals reported an unfamiliar dog with the tags matching that description walking down the road towards the lobster pier." Of course, after going there, he was sitting on the patio, trying to look very cute while he was mooching the food off the patrons...

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2020 8:48 PM

SLUT!

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2020 8:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!