Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lorna Luft: I Was Molested

What is this joke all about? Did she actually claim that?

by Anonymousreply 2210/17/2020

I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 110/17/2020

I like the shapes that aren't circles.

by Anonymousreply 210/17/2020

Judy was one of the most talented singers ever. She also had a lot of pain and struggle throughout her life. Despite that, she had a good heart, which is hard to encounter in Hollywood. At a time when gay men were oppressed beyond belief, they identified with her struggles, and she theirs.

by Anonymousreply 310/17/2020

Hi Georgia!

by Anonymousreply 410/17/2020

Moleshted?!

by Anonymousreply 510/17/2020

Yesh shhe did... wait no shhe didn't... am I loseshing my mind?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 610/17/2020

[quote] Judy was one of the most talented singers ever. She also had a lot of pain and struggle throughout her life. Despite that, she had a good heart, which is hard to encounter in Hollywood. At a time when gay men were oppressed beyond belief, they identified with her struggles, and she theirs.

Ha ha ha! I'll say.

by Anonymousreply 710/17/2020

I thought Judy Pills died in an alleyway!?

by Anonymousreply 810/17/2020

No, on a toilet.

by Anonymousreply 910/17/2020

[quote] I like blue.

[quote] I like the shapes that aren't circles.

Joey, get away from the computer or I'll bedazzle your ass!

by Anonymousreply 1010/17/2020

Did anyone see a 20-year old Lorna Luft as the mystery guest on the new batch of BuzzR TV’s WMLs? Of course, no one guessed her identity. Right after seeing her from 1972, I watched The Fabulous Allan Carr documentary, where she’s featured prominently as a talking head.

by Anonymousreply 1110/17/2020

[quote] Did anyone see a 20-year old Lorna Luft as the mystery guest on the new batch of BuzzR TV’s WMLs?

I, myself, did not.

by Anonymousreply 1210/17/2020

Lorna has drug mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1310/17/2020

I have drug body!

by Anonymousreply 1410/17/2020

I liked her in Grease 2

by Anonymousreply 1510/17/2020

WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE?????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1610/17/2020

I don't get the Joey Luft jokes in every thread, is he supposed to be retarded?

Is the headline the whole story, in toto, as we say in Kansas?

by Anonymousreply 1710/17/2020

Greg to the rescue!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1810/17/2020

Joey has FAS.

by Anonymousreply 1910/17/2020

On WML, she mentioned she was going to appear on Ed Sullivan to receive her award as newcomer of the year.

by Anonymousreply 2010/17/2020

[quote]Joey has FAS.

How is he the only one...?

by Anonymousreply 2110/17/2020

Again, what’s the joke about her claiming yo be molested - something I can find no evidence of.

by Anonymousreply 2210/17/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!