Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm worried about Thursday's Biden/Trump debate

Will Trump pummel Joe into confusion, making him look bewildered and incompetent? Has Joe practiced some withering one-liners that will make Trump foam at the mouth?

"The topics are: "Fighting COVID-19," "American Families," "Race in America," "Climate Change," "National Security" and "Leadership."

The final debate between Trump and Biden is scheduled to take place on October 22 from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. ET in Tennessee. The format is the same as the first debate: Each segment will last about 15 minutes, and the candidates will have two minutes to respond after the moderator, NBC's Kristen Welker, opens each segment with a question. Welker will then use the rest of the time in the segment to facilitate further discussion on the topic."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2020 3:07 AM

[quote]Will Trump pummel Joe into confusion, making him look bewildered and incompetent?

No.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2020 2:02 AM

Hopefully, these drive-by concern trolling threads should disappear soon, once the last of the rats leaves the sinking USS Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2020 2:05 AM

Stupid topics.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2020 2:07 AM

I thought Trump said he wasn't going to do any more debates?

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2020 2:08 AM

I've been worried too, OP. I'm worried Biden will come off as befuddled and weak. I wish it would be called off.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2020 2:10 AM

Trump has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

He's going to go for the jugular and be vicious.

I hope Biden is well prepared.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2020 2:11 AM

Will the moderator be able to cut the mic after two minutes if Trump blusters on? Without that there is no reason to hold a debate.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2020 2:11 AM

They should use a shock collar on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2020 2:13 AM

Biden can still hear him when the mic is cut off, #7- what's the point then?

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2020 2:14 AM

If the Orange Turd is as ridiculous as he was during the first debate, if he basically acts like the 5 year old he is, Biden should simply walk off the stage.

Before Joe walks off, he needs to ask the moderator, "Why are you going allowing this to happen, have you not learned anything from Chris Wallace's failure?"

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2020 2:15 AM

The town halls are better. Listening to Fanta face yell over Biden the whole “debate” was a waste of time. I’m not interested in their kids’ cocaine habits! Tell me what you are going to do for America.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2020 2:16 AM

The point of cutting off the mic is that the viewers won't hear him. Trump does not want to, nor is he capable of real debate, or even listening. He wants to perform for his base.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 2:17 AM

[quote] once the last of the rats leaves the sinking USS Trump.

They never will, even after Trump is run out of DC on a rail. We have to learn to live with trump trolls. Like Coronavirus, some variation of them will always be with us. Even after he’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2020 2:17 AM

Biden should toss his soiled diaper at the moderator iif Trump doesn't follow the rules.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2020 2:17 AM

At this point, Biden only needs to deliver a boring performance. Trump has to fight his every impulse so that he might appear human, sensible, and sane - but also change the political game. He’s failed at this every time. Don’t worry for.Joe.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2020 2:22 AM

R14 Biden’s diaper presents Trump’s diaper? Trump is a confirmed diaper wearer.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2020 2:43 AM

Diaper fight! R16

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2020 3:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!