Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anjelica Huston

Has anyone met her? What's she like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2020 3:42 AM

Bitter old lush who's been ridden hard and is weather worn! And she's got the antibiotic 'scripts to prove it!!!

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2020 12:47 AM

She has been looking for a neck for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2020 1:09 AM

She sat on my face about three years ago and was just lovely about it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2020 1:12 AM

I just wonder what was going on behind the scenes when her and Jack Nicholson were an ‘It couple’. They seem so mismatched, and I guess they were since their relationship imploded.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2020 1:17 AM

I can't believe FUCKIN' GORGEOUS Ryan O'Neal was balls deep in THAT in the 1970s!!!!

Ew. Ew. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2020 1:26 AM

“Her and Jack Nicholson”?

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2020 2:40 AM

She was the love of Jack Nicholson's life and he bitterly regretted losing her.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2020 2:44 AM

She's had more men in her than the Alamo.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2020 2:45 AM

Would have been nothing without her last name.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2020 2:45 AM

R9, she’s a phenomenal actress. She’s more than proven herself.

O’Neal beat the crap out of her. Her actually head butted her.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2020 2:54 AM

I adore her. I wish she'd act more. Educated, intelligent, elegant, and self-aware. Oh, and R5 she was hot when Ryan had her. His loss. He was beautiful, but his personality is completely repulsive. At least she's not drug-addeled & engaged in all manner of stupid drama.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2020 3:05 AM

I loved her as the mother in The Royal Tennenbaums.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 3:18 AM

Obviously, OP, you don't know that Huston is the Grand High Witch of the Hollywood Leadership Coven. It has been covered here many times by brave people who risk discovery by telling the truth of how she controls the business and has been the international leader of the organized dark-craft and its associates for over three decades.

I'm not saying more but you should do a search and then watch out for any posts here that try to bait responses that give away anything that can help locate people. It's well known the coven has a tremendous IT web that can pull IDs and all personal data from any db, including member sites such as this.

DON'T fuck with them or her. You don't know what vindictive means until you slip something in against them. And I'm being very careful and using a friend's computer to post this.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2020 3:20 AM

I'll share this much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2020 3:22 AM

She got at least 3 acting roles that Cher wanted. Morticia Addams, Eva Ernst/The Grand High Witch and the lead role from Grifters.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2020 3:28 AM

My husband ran a book signing with her a few years ago and absolutely adored her. He said she was probably the nicest celebrity author he’s worked with. Usually it’s all about them but she was generally interested in him asked him questions about his life. They talked about environmental issues. He loved talking to her. He said she was a sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2020 3:35 AM

I love that her face is not a bag full of plastics.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2020 5:28 PM

I like Cher, but she could never have even remotely approached what Huston nailed with the role of Lilly in "The Grifters".

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2020 6:06 PM

R15 & R18 I don't think Cher wanted those roles specifically, so much as she was also considered for them.

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2020 6:11 PM

Did you see what she did to her son John Cusack in the Grifters?

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2020 6:17 PM

I've always thought she was a fantastic actress. Wasn't Ryan Murphy talking to her about doing something at one point?

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2020 7:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2020 11:35 PM

Leapin’ lizards!

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2020 1:35 AM

Genius actress. Prizzi’s Honour, The Grifters and Crimes and Misdemeanors are among her best performances. Would watch her anything

by Anonymousreply 24October 19, 2020 2:06 AM

Great American Actress. Hollywood Royalty. Thanks r15 for the book signing story. One doesn't really hear much about her any more which is a shame because she's got serious acting chops.

by Anonymousreply 25October 19, 2020 3:31 AM

I read her memoir and she and Jack Nicholson went together for years. He wasn't exactly the greatest guy, perhaps not being faithful, and when it became obvious that he wasn't going to marry her she finally decided to split. She would have made a good wife and mother but she wasted too many years with pussyhound/playboy Nicholson.

by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2020 3:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!