Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

lockimup!

The legal reckoning awaiting Donuljay if he doesn't win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2020 12:49 AM

I want him to die in jail.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 11:53 PM

“But, but, what about Hillary’s email, the Obama’s sudden wealth and that crackhead Biden kid? The Dems are just crooked and harassing me now that they are in charge. See. “. I can hear the cries now.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2020 12:07 AM

Mueller was slammed for the investigation outcome which was definitely disappointing. Hopefully he did more than what we actually saw. He supposedly had worked with SDNY and/or AGNY to coordinate charges that may not hold at a federal level but could at a state level. The charges at both levels are adjacent charges so trump can't scream double jeopardy. It is supposed to be a well orchestrated strategy.

To be clear: I used the word supposed and hopefully. The above is speculation. I don't know the legal jargon. I know people don't like Mueller and don't trust him. I read this scenario from several people on Twitter. Im not referencing names because I've seen them mentioned on here and there's both love and hate.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2020 12:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!