Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Days of our Lives James Scott Retires From Acting

He has decided to pursue a career in meditation - saying

“In 2014, after a successful career in the entertainment industry, I found myself with everything and nothing.” Despite having “money, celebrity, and status” he revealed the grief that came along with the perks of Hollywood. “I had worked tirelessly for the better part of two decades to attain wealth and validation, yet no external thing could touch the emptiness I felt and the worthlessness I experienced.” Scott decided to face his “despair and depression” in order to change his life, which led to an Indian meditation center. “I went for a week and stayed for a year.” After his journey, he discovered a “newfound peace” and now wants to “inspire others to do the same…”

In an Instagram post, Scott is pictured alongside Dr. Deepak Chopra, an alternative medicine advocate, captioned, “To follow your heart is to never know where you will be lead, that is the beauty of its mystery. It was a pleasure to spend a morning teaching with Dr Chopra.” Now, here’s where his past daytime career comes into play… A fan, thisnthatfinds_tricia_baker, expressed how much she’s missed Scott and suggested that he call Days of Our Lives and come back to Salem with Sami. Scott was quick to reply, which, once and for all, confirms his daytime status, “@thisnthatfinds_tricia_baker hi – thank you for joining me here, please know that I will never. Never. Never. Never. Never. Go back to Hollywood let alone [Days of Our Lives]. There is nothing interesting there for me.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 11, 2021 11:13 PM

DOOL needs to recast EJ or drop the him being alive all together

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 9:33 PM

So did MEK actually suck James off? Or did James, as has been rumored, just tease him mercilessly?

by Anonymousreply 2October 24, 2020 4:36 AM

Hopefully, Michael had been around long enough not to fall for that guy's 'charms' such as they are.

The no blinking thing ever hopefully tipped him off.

I don't think James CAN go back to DAYS.

by Anonymousreply 3October 24, 2020 4:38 AM

And is he falling back on his masters in engineering? How is he going to support himself? That Days money must be close to being spent if it hasn't already.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 4:45 AM

Oh mom @ r4, don’t worry I’m not moving back in with you.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2020 4:48 AM

Sounds like a cult.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 4:51 AM

Sounds like a jackass. An ungrateful jackass.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 4:56 AM

[quote] How is he going to support himself? That Days money must be close to being spent if it hasn't already.

His wife is a therapist and he was on soaps for about 10 years. If he invested properly he should be able to live comfortably.

That being said he's been on this spiritual "journey" since 2014 and he shows no sign of stopping.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 4:59 AM

R7, no he doesn't. He sounds like a grown up who refuses to play THE SAME AGE FOR 30 YEARS in those gawd-awful soaps.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 5:06 AM

R4, if he has a master's in engineering, he is very smart. He can patent inventions and make a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 7:45 AM

MEK?

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2020 7:48 AM

He was so hot when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2020 7:51 AM

Michael E. Knight. Tad from All My Children

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2020 9:07 AM

[quote] DOOL needs to recast EJ or drop the him being alive all together

James is smoking hot, but he cannot be the ONLY hot, tall British man who can play that role.

However, being a head cashier at Target pays more than DAYS these days, so that may be the issue.

by Anonymousreply 14October 29, 2020 11:03 PM

Am I supposed to know who this guy and didn't the Beatles themselves eventually find the whole Indian meditation racket a load of crap?

by Anonymousreply 15October 29, 2020 11:09 PM

[R8] They married in 2015 and divorced in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 16October 29, 2020 11:23 PM

[quote] James is smoking hot, but he cannot be the ONLY hot, tall British man who can play that role.

R14 I've been telling them for years to hire Los Angeles-based gay-instaho-model-actor, Nick Hounslow, who hails from Lincolnshire, England.

His acting is on DOOL level, and the soap could probably get him relatively cheap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2021 8:06 PM

And whatever Nick might lack on the 13 x 8.5 front, he could make up with his ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2021 8:08 PM

r17

hmm, Peter Porte might be a good EJ as well

by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2021 8:48 PM

R19 Funny you mention Peter. .. Nick and Peter were actually a pretty serious couple around the time Peter was on Y&R; they even bought a house together. (The breakup wiped most everything from social media.) .. You'd lose EJ's British-ness, though, with Peter in the role. .. I think a lot viewers like that about E.J. .. I like Peter, though, and believe I once suggested him to play Eve and Theresa's brother, "Andrew Donovan," when they those two characters were on, and/or maybe FCF's older brother, "Alexander Kiriakis."

by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2021 9:16 PM

I suppose it's difficult for someone that short to find decent roles.

by Anonymousreply 21March 8, 2021 10:01 PM

R2 MEK never got so much as a stiff. He was just tortured mercilessly and cock teased within an inch of his life and was crushed and deeply heartbroken is the way it's been mentioned about for years.

by Anonymousreply 22March 8, 2021 10:12 PM

[quote] His acting is on DOOL level

That bad huh? Well he has attributes that compensate for his lack of acting skills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 9, 2021 12:03 AM

The Sublime Porte

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 9, 2021 12:05 AM

[quote] I once suggested him to play Eve and Theresa's brother, "Andrew Donovan,"

NuEve?

by Anonymousreply 25March 9, 2021 12:08 AM

i thought deepak chopra is a Known cultie/conman/grifter/b.s.er....

by Anonymousreply 26March 9, 2021 12:23 AM

More Nick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 9, 2021 12:31 AM

RE: James Scott This what doing Ayahuasca with a shaman in the jungles of Peru does to you.

by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2021 12:32 AM

You want more Nick?

Here's two bitches going at it.

"You kissed me."

Hilarious.

Carlivati could steal this for Days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2021 12:37 AM

R18 yes, I second your comment about a killer ass, and the rest of him ain’t bad either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 9, 2021 3:45 AM

By the time James decided to leave Days relations between him and Ken Corday we're not good. Ken Corday was one factors as why James finally left the show.

by Anonymousreply 31March 9, 2021 10:57 AM

I didn't know James commenced acting.

by Anonymousreply 32March 9, 2021 12:59 PM

Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 33March 9, 2021 1:37 PM

I just want Mr. ASS FACE Dr. Deepak Chopra to know the number of beautiful men who play his bullshit tapes while we’re fucking and, Yes, I would punch him in the eye if I ever encountered him.

by Anonymousreply 34March 9, 2021 1:51 PM

James hasn't posted on his IG account since December. He used to post something a couple of times a week. Wonder if he's OK.

by Anonymousreply 35March 10, 2021 9:59 PM

Is James Scott the daytime actor with the famed 11"x9" cock or something like that?

by Anonymousreply 36March 10, 2021 10:16 PM

R36 Yes, and it's 13 X 8.5.

If memory serves correct, Scott won the vote for the top Adonis Award at the now-bygone "Shrine to the Soap Hunks" website, something like five years in a row.

by Anonymousreply 37March 10, 2021 10:33 PM

[quote] Yes, and it's 13 X 8.5.

And he likes to taunt William with it.

by Anonymousreply 38March 11, 2021 12:33 AM

r38

to be fair, we know EJ has the 13 X 8.5... we're not sure about James Scott's cock

by Anonymousreply 39March 11, 2021 1:32 AM

Judge for yourself at the 1 minute 15 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 11, 2021 12:13 PM

I'm convinced he's a supergrower.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 11, 2021 6:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 11, 2021 6:47 PM

Quitters never win.

by Anonymousreply 43March 11, 2021 6:48 PM

R41 James is a little over 6'4 in height, so even if he were to be proportional, he should be close to 11".

by Anonymousreply 44March 11, 2021 11:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!