Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Days of our Lives James Scott Retires From Acting

He has decided to pursue a career in meditation - saying

“In 2014, after a successful career in the entertainment industry, I found myself with everything and nothing.” Despite having “money, celebrity, and status” he revealed the grief that came along with the perks of Hollywood. “I had worked tirelessly for the better part of two decades to attain wealth and validation, yet no external thing could touch the emptiness I felt and the worthlessness I experienced.” Scott decided to face his “despair and depression” in order to change his life, which led to an Indian meditation center. “I went for a week and stayed for a year.” After his journey, he discovered a “newfound peace” and now wants to “inspire others to do the same…”

In an Instagram post, Scott is pictured alongside Dr. Deepak Chopra, an alternative medicine advocate, captioned, “To follow your heart is to never know where you will be lead, that is the beauty of its mystery. It was a pleasure to spend a morning teaching with Dr Chopra.” Now, here’s where his past daytime career comes into play… A fan, thisnthatfinds_tricia_baker, expressed how much she’s missed Scott and suggested that he call Days of Our Lives and come back to Salem with Sami. Scott was quick to reply, which, once and for all, confirms his daytime status, “@thisnthatfinds_tricia_baker hi – thank you for joining me here, please know that I will never. Never. Never. Never. Never. Go back to Hollywood let alone [Days of Our Lives]. There is nothing interesting there for me.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1314 hours ago

DOOL needs to recast EJ or drop the him being alive all together

by Anonymousreply 110/17/2020

So did MEK actually suck James off? Or did James, as has been rumored, just tease him mercilessly?

by Anonymousreply 219 hours ago

Hopefully, Michael had been around long enough not to fall for that guy's 'charms' such as they are.

The no blinking thing ever hopefully tipped him off.

I don't think James CAN go back to DAYS.

by Anonymousreply 319 hours ago

And is he falling back on his masters in engineering? How is he going to support himself? That Days money must be close to being spent if it hasn't already.

by Anonymousreply 418 hours ago

Oh mom @ r4, don’t worry I’m not moving back in with you.

by Anonymousreply 518 hours ago

Sounds like a cult.

by Anonymousreply 618 hours ago

Sounds like a jackass. An ungrateful jackass.

by Anonymousreply 718 hours ago

[quote] How is he going to support himself? That Days money must be close to being spent if it hasn't already.

His wife is a therapist and he was on soaps for about 10 years. If he invested properly he should be able to live comfortably.

That being said he's been on this spiritual "journey" since 2014 and he shows no sign of stopping.

by Anonymousreply 818 hours ago

R7, no he doesn't. He sounds like a grown up who refuses to play THE SAME AGE FOR 30 YEARS in those gawd-awful soaps.

by Anonymousreply 918 hours ago

R4, if he has a master's in engineering, he is very smart. He can patent inventions and make a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 1015 hours ago

MEK?

by Anonymousreply 1115 hours ago

He was so hot when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 1215 hours ago

Michael E. Knight. Tad from All My Children

by Anonymousreply 1314 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!