Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fitness Coach Who Said Covid Is Hoax Has Died From Covid

A fitness coach and social media influencer "who thought Covid does not exist" has died after contracting coronavirus on a trip to Turkey.

According to The Sun, the fitness influencer contracted COVID-19 during a trip to Turkey and was treated in his native Ukraine.

The social media sensation also touched on this in his Instagram post, writing, "I felt bad on the second day in Turkey. I woke up in the middle of the night because my neck was swollen and it was hard to breathe. At the same time, my stomach ached a little."

"The next day, a cough began to appear, but there was no temperature. There were no particular symptoms of the disease either, so I thought that these could be consequences after playing sports, changing the climate and nutrition, and plus sleeping under air conditioning," he continued. "After returning from Turkey, I immediately went to take various tests, do an ultrasound scan and, just in case, decided to take a COVID test. It turned out to be positive."

Dmitriy explained he took a CT scan, and was later "prescribed treatment and began to insist on hospitalization."

"This is another story, because now there are renovations going on, the hospital is completely filled with people, some of them live in the corridor," he explained. "There is no food, no paper, no cutlery either! Nobody warned me about this."

The fitness guru also described his treatment in detail, sharing, "They gave me an oxygen apparatus for breathing, since I have a low oxygen level (although I think it is considered critical after 90, for me 94-96 it is quite permissible for treatment at home, the doctor in the waiting room told me the same thing)."

He explained that he did end up being treated at home, after feeling it was "more convenient and comfortable."

However, The Sun reports Dmitriy was rushed back to the hospital following his at-home treatments. Sofia said, per the outlet, that her ex-husband was in "grave " condition and "unconscious."

She revealed that the fitness star had problems with his cardiovascular system. "His heart is not coping," she expressed at the time. "His state is extremely grave. No one can do anything with this."

Shortly after, he passed away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 18, 2020 12:52 AM

It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 9:04 PM

Food for worms.

What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 9:04 PM

I'm super human.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 9:05 PM

I don't care. Do you?

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 9:06 PM

This is what happens when you ignore science.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 9:06 PM

With a godawful tattoo like that, I can't say I'm that sad.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 9:06 PM

Thoughts and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 9:08 PM

He felt bad n his second day in Turkey?

Then he contacted it in Ukraine, which currently has a much higher rate of transmission than Turkey.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 9:09 PM

Yes R6 that level of 'godawfulness' reeks of self-abasement.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 9:10 PM

Good thing. His face was killing me!

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 9:11 PM

He had a nice body except for the tattoo's.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 9:14 PM

and I felt nothing. This bullshit is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 9:15 PM

Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 9:15 PM

Thread worthless without dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 9:15 PM

Fug face!

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 9:16 PM

Womp womp

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2020 9:16 PM

He was already on steroids so one would have thought they would help

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2020 9:17 PM

I'm actually pleased that we're identifying this dead man. Thousands of people have died but they all seem to be unknown geriatrics in unidentified geriatric homes somewhere.

I feel 'super spreaders' should be named and shamed.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2020 9:19 PM

Got it, r12.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2020 9:20 PM

Poetic justice.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2020 9:23 PM

what was on his ipod/can I have his stuff/he had a great ass but couldn't live forever :)

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2020 9:25 PM

How do you say "Ha-Ha" in Russian?

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2020 9:32 PM

Poor man.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2020 9:41 PM

[quote]the fitness star had problems with his cardiovascular system. "His heart is not coping,"

A lot of fitness people and bodybuilders suffer from heart problems from or exacerbated by steroids.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2020 9:42 PM

Seriously?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2020 9:44 PM

"The social media sensation also touched on this in his Instagram post, writing, "I felt bad on the second day in Turkey. I woke up in the middle of the night because my neck was swollen and it was hard to breathe. At the same time, my stomach ached a little."

"The next day, a cough began to appear, but there was no temperature. There were no particular symptoms of the disease either..."

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2020 9:49 PM

Terrifying. This infection is not in the rearview mirror.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 9:52 PM

Instadead.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2020 9:53 PM

One less stupid, selfish asshole.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2020 10:11 PM

He was gross looking. No great loss.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2020 10:16 PM

That's a shame. Another muscle stud gone

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2020 10:18 PM

Has anybody asked Hunter Biden about this?

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2020 10:18 PM

I really dont care, do you?

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2020 10:28 PM

[quote]"The next day, a cough began to appear, but there was no temperature. There were no particular symptoms of the disease either..."

Most people don't read much and have no idea what the particular symptoms are. Hint: they vary wildly from person to person. It's an unnatural disease in its presentation.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2020 10:48 PM

^ Meant to add that's one of the reasons it's so dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2020 10:50 PM

🤷🏻🤦🏻

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2020 10:53 PM

The cough should have been a dead giveaway, r34...

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2020 11:18 PM

Well I never in all my life.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2020 11:19 PM

Not even...once?

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2020 11:21 PM

Wow almost as hot as he was stupid.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2020 11:21 PM

"Nobody warned me about this."

JC! Covid-19 has only been in the Western headlines since January 2020.

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2020 11:25 PM

Scary. The hospital selfie glamour pose...then poof he’s gone.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2020 11:26 PM

And it seemed to me

He lived his life

Like a candle in the gym

Always clinging to the free weights

When leg day set in

The candle burned out long before

The steroids ever will

RIP meathead x x

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2020 11:31 PM

He caught a touch of the hoax.

And then he died.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2020 11:33 PM

Some people who consider themselves in excellent physical condition are wrong to assume they are not susceptible to COVID, or if they contract it, their immune system is strong enough so that there will be minimum symptoms. An acquaintance of mine who is late thirties and in great physical condition (works out regularly, runs, plays amateur soccer, eats very well, no known underlying conditions) also claimed the virus was overblown by the media and went around without social distancing or wearing a mask, and contracted COVID in late May and died about 4 weeks later.

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2020 11:36 PM

I wonder if high testosterone from anabolic steroids made his Covid worse? I was reading that they were trialing giving men in hospital a T-blocker to see if they wouldn't get as severe. The virus uses ACE2, but it also needs the enzyme TMPRSS2 to get into the lung cells. They think this enzyme may get upregulated by testosterone. But you don't want too little testosterone, as that impairs the immune system. You need a delicate balance of just the right amount.

He should have spent more time reading and less time working on his fitness.

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2020 11:37 PM

Love u, R43.

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2020 11:38 PM

Based on the picture at R25, he appears to have been a pit-shaver. Pit shavers deserve to suffer terrible fates, but perhaps not dying of COVID. Perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2020 11:49 PM

Omg his obliques/abs look like a loaf of challah!

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2020 11:50 PM

You’re right, r45. We had a nurse “featured” (if you will) in one of these “I can’t believe it was that bad” stories. He, too, was a gym rat who nearly died.

This is why it infuriates me when I hear people say the younger people are fine, or only older people die from it or whatever. You DON’T know how your body will react to this thing and nobody can tell you until it happens.

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2020 11:56 PM

[quote]I woke up in the middle of the night because my neck was swollen and it was hard to breathe. At the same time, my stomach ached a little. The next day, a cough began to appear, but there was no temperature. There were no particular symptoms of the disease either

So he traveled to Ukraine from Turkey when HE HAD TO SUSPECT that he was infected (though he self-diagnosed as having "no particular symptoms")?

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2020 12:00 AM

[quote] Fuck him.

Well, not now.

I’ll pass.

by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2020 12:03 AM

Above 95 percent IS within a normal range of oxygen saturation. That, along with no fever is when you are told to go home and monitor your symptoms. After testing positive. Of course COVID-19 pneumonia is unlike other ones. Notice how much color he has in his face and not everyone feels the incredible weakness one would expect. It's working on your GI tract or blood vessels or invading heart and brain tissue. I don't know why the shut ins of Datalounge think that that everyone who gets COVID could avoid it or aren't careful. Or why you think it's funny? It's a terrifying and very isolating experience. You're almost lucky to end up in the hospital, where you can receive some attention and care. It's very hard to deal with alone. Yes, some of us are married and have families. Lots of friends checking in on them, leaving things on the doorstep. But you're still alone in the middle of the night - feeling terrible and wondering if you're going to die. Don't wish it on anyone. Not even a guy with bad tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 53October 18, 2020 12:16 AM

Suck my balls pretty boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 18, 2020 12:17 AM

[quote]Don't wish it on anyone. Not even a guy with bad tattoos.

A guy who shaves his armpits, on the other hand ...

by Anonymousreply 55October 18, 2020 12:24 AM

You say Ukraine, I say U Dead.

by Anonymousreply 56October 18, 2020 12:27 AM

Jesus, God in heaven, why'd you have to kill such hot snatch?

by Anonymousreply 57October 18, 2020 12:33 AM

Meh. He looks like a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 58October 18, 2020 12:52 AM

This dead man should be used as a new 'Disease Poster Boy' the same way that Hudson was for Aids and Brynner was for fags.

by Anonymousreply 59October 18, 2020 12:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!