Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

British soccer player Matt Morton comes out

Good for him!

He's cute, too

by Anonymousreply 127October 19, 2020 1:19 AM

Would it have killed you to provide a link, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 8:28 PM

He looks more rugby.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 8:29 PM

Sorry, forgot the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 8:29 PM

[quote] Sorry, forgot the link

You should have forgotten the link; it's from Outsport.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 8:30 PM

Oi mate!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 8:31 PM

I'd hit that HARD

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 8:32 PM

Love those soccer legs! ⚽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 8:33 PM

Sexy as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 8:34 PM

Woof.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 8:35 PM

Thetford Town!!! Which division are they in???? His coming out means nothing since he is not a bloody Premier League player!!! MEH! Not even in a league club, he could have been a lorry driver in East Anglia.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 8:40 PM

I'm skeptical about the "discovered I was gay at 28/29" narrative. I expect a publicist crafted it to account for the dating women throughout his twenties, to ward off accusations that he was "using women" as beards.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 8:43 PM

Agreed, liking dick is not like finding loose change in the sofa. I bet his browser history always knew he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 8:45 PM

[Quote] Morton says he had no inkling either until he met someone in January 2018 and found himself inexplicably attracted. "It felt very surreal to me, but at the same time it felt very natural," he says. His relationships with women throughout his 20s had been entirely unremarkable but he had never questioned his sexuality before.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 8:45 PM

I discovered I was gay as my athletic career reached its end and with it any prospects for lucrative endorsements.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 8:47 PM

He's a player-manager, though. And he admits he's not a talented player.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 8:49 PM

Interview (off topic).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2020 8:52 PM

The skeptics on this site annoy the heck out of me. People have their own journey to coming out and it’s different for everyone of us. Be happy for the guy, and think of those closeted guys that will be inspired by him to come out.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2020 8:57 PM

Meeting one person at 28 makes your realize you're gay? I don't buy it.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2020 9:00 PM

*you

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2020 9:00 PM

The DL fallacy of composition takes over the thread.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2020 9:02 PM

He felt cock up his ass and then he suddenly realized he was gay

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2020 9:05 PM

R20 I don't understand what you mean by 'fallacy of composition'.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2020 9:16 PM

R17 You type stupid frau, you fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2020 9:26 PM

R11/R17/R18 I had a boyfriend in my late twenties who was thirty-two, and he had never been with another bloke, or thought about it much. He was very attractive to me, yet would qualify as a nerd with a hot body.

He had girls up until we met. He said he became aware of a slight attraction to a select few men after university. He said he never thought he was gay, just that he had a certain appreciation for some men. He was very nonchalant about the whole thing.

We all have different internal dialogue going on in our heads. No one should expect everyone to perceive such things all the same.

After nearly four years, my ex went on to date a woman, then another bloke a few years after that. I think he's bisexual, but same late bloomer thing.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2020 9:54 PM

Bisexual makes sense, because some people can be mostly gay or straight with a side of the opposite attraction (hence bisexual). It's the flipping completely to the other side that makes no sense. You found those women attractive or you didn't.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2020 9:57 PM

He looks like someone Marc Jacobs would date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2020 9:58 PM

R25 I think many aren't as cerebral in explaining their attractions. I also believe most bisexuals prefer one sex over the other, based on those I've known. If he had only fleeting thoughts on the matter, and doesn't find many blokes attractive, I could see having had no experience as part of the puzzle. I think the phrase "He hasn't met the right bloke yet"sort of fits here. He may have found those women attractive at the time, but nothing to compare them to until now.

I think many gay and bisexual men often come to realise their orientation after a close connection or seemingly innocent crush at first. It's how I realised I was gay after falling in love with my best mate at thirteen. Not everyone has the gift of knowing himself or herself well.

Whatever the reason, I'm glad to have him on our team, rather than being cynical and judgmental of him.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 10:26 PM

[Quote] If he had only fleeting thoughts on the matter, and doesn't find many blokes attractive, I could see having had no experience as part of the puzzle.

In the world we live in, same sex thoughts about men wouldn't be fleeting, they would freak a "straight" man the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2020 10:29 PM

I'll also posit the question if it happens with women who realise they're more fulfilled by a woman, why can't it be so for a bloke? Unusual perhaps to most of us, but entirely plausible in my view.

R28 I don't think that's necessarily true for all men. That's a generalisation in my estimation. British men are different to American men anyhow. There's more intimacy and physical closeness amongst athletes to be certain. I played Rugby, and coached, and there's a tonne of homoerotic and sensual shit that goes down that wouldn't play well with the Americans. I think American men are more reserved, so as not to appear "gay".

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2020 10:35 PM

[Quote] I'll also posit the question if it happens with women who realise they're more fulfilled by a woman, why can't it be so for a bloke? Unusual perhaps to most of us, but entirely plausible in my view.

Men are more visual.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2020 10:35 PM

[Quote] I played Rugby, and coached, and there's a tonne of homoerotic and sensual shit that goes down

All the more reason for discovering you like men early on...

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2020 10:36 PM

R28 If you were straight. If you were gay or bisexual and unsure you wouldn't have other "straight" men's minds to compare to your own. I didn't "come out" until I was 26. I liked women, lived in a romantic relationship with a woman, and figured all guys admired other guys the way I did, they just didn't talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2020 10:36 PM

He's at pains to point out that his father is not homophobic, but a la Cher, didn't want his offspring to be gay... Matt said that he felt like he disappointed his father. Morton also mentions that he's prone to anger... I think there's a lot of denial that's been going on with Mr. Morton and that it's been going on for decades.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2020 10:38 PM

R30 Again, more generalisations. I happen to be one of those gay men who isn't attracted to most other men. I have a quite limited array of what I find sexually compelling. We're not all the same.

R32 Thanks for sharing that. That was how my ex thought, or assumed everything was a bit sexual for most, but that didn't necessarily imply you were gay.

R31 I knew I had romantic mad love for my mate at thirteen; I wasn't playing rugby then. I hadn't thought of any other lads at the time like that, though I was developed physically, was in an early puberty. It was the romantic feelings towards him first, over any sex.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2020 10:41 PM

So this guy is not famous? Hard pass

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2020 10:43 PM

Or he knew he was gay all along, but didn't want to admit that he lied about it

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2020 10:44 PM

Would it have killed you to have posted a picture OP? Would it? Would it really have been that hard to think of others for a moment and post a picture so that others would know who the fuck you’re talking about instead of being an asshole and just squealing like a girl, “oh he’s gay!” And not even think that not everyone knows who you’re talking about. You’re an asshole OP. A real smelly asshole.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2020 10:53 PM

[Quote] I have a quite limited array of what I find sexually compelling.

You ain't special, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2020 10:54 PM

Is he related to me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2020 10:56 PM

No, but he IS related to Morten Harket.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2020 10:56 PM

R37 He DID apologise, and explained he had forgotten. Then he made the link@ R3. It's cocktail hour; go fix yourself a drink.

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2020 10:57 PM

R38 You sound lovely too. Why so many angry cunts stinking up this thread?

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2020 10:58 PM

That's a DL meme (The "Would it have killed you, OP" troll).

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2020 11:00 PM

R37, calm down. I forgot the link but posted it at r3.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2020 11:01 PM

[Quote] calm down.

That poster is calm, and merely trying to be funny, bless his heart.

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2020 11:03 PM

OLD NEWS!

Good for him and I'm sure it is challenging stereotypes locally but the headline would be more truthful if it said "Amateur sports person comes out".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2020 11:08 PM

I think that DL meme plays well only when it's apparent there isn't any link... not 37 replies after the correction. For whatever that's worth.

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2020 11:11 PM

I think it plays best when never used at all.

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2020 11:13 PM

Let me get this straight (figuratively, not sexually), so to the non-gay community the message is, accept us because humanity is a kaleidoscope; appreciate the differences each being brings. But within this community, we are all the same, and have had the exact same experience? Give me a break.

Everyone, everyone has a different journey. Welcome, Matt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2020 11:16 PM

You realize we're critiquing a coming out statement that has come to us through the media?

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2020 11:24 PM

R49 Brilliant post. I dig the picture as well. I think the sentiments here are indicative of a much greater problem for humanity. Increasingly common, it would appear that if someone is exactly like us, we have no respect, or sympathy for their experiences, their values, their thoughts, or their ideas.

Everyone wants to pounce on anyone different, and incapable of giving the benefit of the doubt.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2020 11:30 PM

He's beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2020 11:32 PM

I don't trust 'Outsports' as a news source.

It's biased, it exaggerates and I vaguely half-remember some Woke-Crime it committed a while back.

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2020 11:32 PM

R49 R51 Yep, it's a central problem. Lack of empathy. My own mind, my own opinion, my own experience must be exactly what you have too. We talk to readily and are unable to listen.

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2020 11:33 PM

^^ too readily

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2020 11:33 PM

C'mon now. That Keegan Hirst guy came out in the newspapers and then went on a reality TV dating show when he already a boyfriend. Morton came out on his own social media last year. Someone in the media has put stars in his eyes, just like Hirst.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2020 11:33 PM

[Quote] We talk to readily

Is readily like Siri?

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2020 11:34 PM

R57 See 55. Beat you to the "oh my"

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2020 11:37 PM

He's 31, which is almost 35, which is half of the Biblical 'three-score-and-ten', which is middle-aged.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2020 11:37 PM

R54 Cheers. Utter dearth of civilised debate as well. If someone agrees with another on even 97.9% of issues, that little difference of opinion oft ends with a scorched earth policy, and disrespectful comments.

It's certainly not just here, but everywhere: divisiveness , anger, and undermining others' dignity.

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2020 11:38 PM

The irony of you tarring others with one brush...

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2020 11:39 PM

This soccer player didn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2020 11:47 PM

Better late than never. None of the grammarians caught my omission of the word NOT, in R51. Someone's slipping.

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2020 11:51 PM

Were not slipping , R63. We just gave up at the word "dig".

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote]No, but he IS related to Morten Harket.

Oh, the ignorance! The name is Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2020 11:56 PM

He's quite the sexy boy, he is. Looks very intense.

by Anonymousreply 66October 18, 2020 12:00 AM

One aspect of Morton's own words that I can specifically relate to is how he said it felt "natural". Despite my own experiences with women, just to "try" it, so to speak, that is exactly how I felt. It's not that my experimenting was not pleasant, but in contrast, being with a man feels utterly natural to me, whereas being with a woman did not feel that way. Make no mistake, I adore women, find them beautiful and attractive, but it isn't natural for me to have sex with them.

Maybe an analogy to trying new foods is relevant here. Some may be open minded, and adventuresome, but until they try it, they're not entirely sure of the outcome of their experience. I think if we speak of a metaphorical buffet table of sexual acts, some may get it. Even within the same orientation, we all aren't down with the same dishes, or acts.

by Anonymousreply 67October 18, 2020 12:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2020 12:03 AM

[Quote] Maybe an analogy to trying new foods is relevant here. Some may be open minded, and adventuresome, but until they try it, they're not entirely sure of the outcome of their experience. I think if we speak of a metaphorical buffet table of sexual acts, some may get it. Even within the same orientation, we all aren't down with the same dishes, or acts.

We're often attracted to food by sight and/or smell, though...

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2020 12:04 AM

I hope Matt releases pictures like Keegan—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 18, 2020 12:06 AM

R64 Thanks for proving that earlier point of dismissing people for petty differences, failing to listen, or not willing to hear someone's truth due to their language being different to their own. You really are a stellar example of not being capable of celebrating others' differences, even in colloquial terms. Too judgemental to even ignore that word, for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 71October 18, 2020 12:07 AM

Words have power.

by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2020 12:10 AM

R69 That may very well be true to a point, but I love Indian food, and much of it isn't much to look at! I like stinky cheeses like Chaum as well, and that stuff doesn't smell like anything anyone ought to be eating!

I bet his boyfriend smells fine BTW.

by Anonymousreply 73October 18, 2020 12:10 AM

Does big Matt have a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 74October 18, 2020 12:11 AM

He is sexy. Any of you on here ever had him? If so spill the beans. I’m sure it’s a nice hot dog.

by Anonymousreply 75October 18, 2020 12:17 AM

R71/R72 I like "dig" and other 70s slang. It's my voice. I was born in the sixties. Sorry you seem so hung up on that. My voice and my own choice of words have power. There's too much to do with others trying to feel superior here. I find most Americans choose odd ways of expressing themselves. I don't go on about it in these threads however.

by Anonymousreply 76October 18, 2020 12:18 AM

Please forgive us, R76, we are being frivolous.

by Anonymousreply 77October 18, 2020 12:20 AM

[Quote] I like "dig" and other 70s slang. It's my voice. I was born in the sixties.

[Quote] I find most Americans choose odd ways of expressing themselves.

You sound defensive AND judgmental yourself. Spare us your "What's wrong with the world..." diatribes. It's very "Get off my lawn!," ya dig?

by Anonymousreply 78October 18, 2020 12:22 AM

R77 👍🤓

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2020 12:22 AM

Serving douchebro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2020 12:22 AM

5'6"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2020 12:23 AM

R76 Can you dig it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2020 12:24 AM

His nose has been damaged in the scrum.

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2020 12:27 AM

Somewhere, Carra & Neville are swearing nervously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2020 12:28 AM

with me when an active NFL player comes out. Nothing to see here folks move along.

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2020 12:29 AM

R78 I'm defending and celebrating a fellow gay man, and an athlete's coming out story. Nothing shabby or disrespectful about that. I stand in solidarity with all athletes who are brave enough to live openly, and share their experiences. They're much needed for our youth, and other gay blokes who are in the closet.

I'm not inordinately defensive for replying to the complaints about my using slang. You come off as yet ANOTHER petty, sour cunt.

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2020 12:30 AM

The fact that his IG handle is "themattmorton" tells you all you need to know. He's looking to become a personality.

by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2020 12:31 AM

All your lofty language only to end your post with "cunt."

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2020 12:32 AM

R88 Why get hung up on the language so much? If you talk like a cunt, you get called a cunt every now and again. You dig? Learn to play nice with others FFS! I never insulted anyone until you cunts started your picky petty crap. You just wanted to drag this bloke, for no good reason, and expected the proverbial echo chamber again, so typical here. Give the man a break, as well as others who speak differently.

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2020 12:37 AM

[Quote] Learn to play nice with others FFS!

On a site for pointless bitchery?

by Anonymousreply 90October 18, 2020 12:46 AM

R90 I sure hope you contributed something positive to this thread, however since you didn't sign your posts, I can't be sure of that. I'd like to give you the benefit of doubt however. I'm not much for the pointless bitchery. Highly overrated in the absence of wit. I thought this would be a more positive thread going in.

That's another difference we have as gay men, not all of us see the virtue or value in bitchiness. I accept that in female dogs and cats in heat, and from sassy drag queens. It simply doesn't fit most grown gay men however.

by Anonymousreply 91October 18, 2020 12:51 AM

This site revels in bitchery. Why would click on any thread here hoping for the opposite? Your best bet is probably the pet threads.

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2020 12:54 AM

The bitches here should hold fire until Matt gets it together and gets his PA and his PR to manufacture some slutty visuals and appearances in gay media in order to win our approval.

At least it would be more honest than that prick-teasing merchandiser Ben Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2020 12:57 AM

At least Ben has a leaked JO tape.

by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2020 12:59 AM

He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2020 1:01 AM

R92 Thanks for the advice; I do enjoy the animal threads very much. I try to be a kind and understanding man. I don't believe that's at all popular here for a minute. Bitchiness maybe one thing, but the instant a poster defends himself (such as myself here) within reason, and then an onslaught of ad hominems come my way, I only see bullies. They can dish it out at the most gentle posters who simply disagree, but the minute that beleaguered poster defends himself, all hell seems to break loose.

Whatever happened to "touché", or "you really have me by the balls there", or just "we'll agree to disagree"? Some may argue being nice may be a cliché or overrated, but the bitchiness often isn't played out fairly. When one bests another, either in logic, or a witty retort, sometimes that instigator must move on, whether he acknowledges defeat or not. That never fucking happens here. It's tedious how so many gay blokes have modelled their ascerbic personalities, and style of debate on vile, bitchy old women. You can be a very effective cunt without becoming a stereotype of a nasty bitchy, -insert noun here of your choice-.

by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2020 1:07 AM

[Quote] It's tedious how so many gay blokes have modelled their ascerbic personalities, and style of debate on vile, bitchy old women.

Do you have a good relationship with your mother?

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2020 1:10 AM

R97 An excellent one in fact. She isn't that sort.

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2020 1:12 AM

R85, I guess everyone who's not in the NFL should stay in the closet *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2020 1:14 AM

R97 Most of my best mates happen to be women, lesbians, and straight men. I suppose I never really enjoyed the company of gay men who are insecure, hostile, and bitchy. I strive to be positive, and a gentleman. Much of what passes here as humour, or wit is far from it.

The most insecure people are those who are perpetually expending energy in tearing others down; whether that's with petty criticism that's over the top and superficial, or the incessant trolling after a difference of opinion.

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2020 1:20 AM

[Quote] I never really enjoyed the company of gay men who are insecure, hostile, and bitchy.

And you typify those attributes as those of "old women"?

by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2020 1:24 AM

R101 The nagging, constant criticism, and the holding of grudges which leads to trolling? Yes, yes I do. I think many on this forum think the Housewives of Bravo, and other feckless, vapid bitchy women are their role models, and the epitome of being cool and funny.

I don't believe all gay are like this, but they're in the majority here. Just read some of the threads on tragic mums, and you can understand they've modelled them.

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2020 1:28 AM

So you're no less hack in your takedowns than the ones you rail against...

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2020 1:30 AM

My theory is that once you've had cock- you can't go bock.

But if these newbies think they're going to have the same kind of monogamous, steady relationships they had with women, they have another think coming.

by Anonymousreply 104October 18, 2020 1:32 AM

R103 Let it go... Don't perpetuate negativity please, and enough "following" me. Have a good evening.

by Anonymousreply 105October 18, 2020 1:35 AM

r105

Find another forum. You'll be happier.

by Anonymousreply 106October 18, 2020 1:40 AM

[Quote] My theory is that once you've had cock- you can't go bock.

Stop trying to make bock happen.

by Anonymousreply 107October 18, 2020 1:40 AM

R106 No, sorry, you don't get to do that. Staying here, and once again, goodnight Irene.

by Anonymousreply 108October 18, 2020 1:46 AM

[Quote] No, sorry, you don't get to do that.

You're not sorry. And don't call me Shirley.

by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2020 1:50 AM

I can smell the smegma from here.

by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2020 1:50 AM

Wow Irene's been busy:18 trolling comments after my posts here. This is EXACTLY what I'm talikng about. Thanfully there is the cunt control feature. Good evening wasn't good enough apparently, so goodbye for good Irene. Have a nice fulfilling life you silly fuck!

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2020 1:55 AM

[Quote] goodbye for good Irene.

That is camptastic! Kudos.

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2020 2:01 AM

Cheers R112

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2020 3:07 AM

Time for your meds and beddy-bye Irene.

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2020 3:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2020 3:19 AM

He's not Christiano Ronaldo and he didn't come out until he was 30. He is a coward and a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2020 3:19 AM

But I am COVID free! (I think.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2020 3:22 AM

The original is always better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2020 3:23 AM

Is he a top or a bottom? Involvement in team sports implies top, but the duckface selfies don't.

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2020 3:51 AM

R119 Collective DL opinion would more than likely argue versatile, as allegedly younger gay men are.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2020 3:55 AM

R119 -- Is there some unwritten requirement that this be public information? Is there a standard format to include that info in press releases? Can you post your prior public announcement on this topic for everyone's future guidance? Jeez...

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2020 4:44 AM

[quote] Involvement in team sports implies top, but the duckface selfies don't.

Funny.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2020 3:58 PM

He's one of the hottest out rugby players. I'll take him.

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2020 5:13 PM

Rugby? He plays soccer.

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2020 6:25 PM

Americans call all European ball players "rugby" players.

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2020 7:21 PM

Sorry, meant buggry. :)

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2020 10:23 PM

R126 I wonder if this solid, muscled man does do buggery?

A lot of men don't do buggery, you know.

by Anonymousreply 127October 19, 2020 1:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!