Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When Will Trump Resign So Pence Will Pardon Him For Any Federal Crimes?

11:45 pm, January 20th, 2021?

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 8:16 PM

Let's not count our pollitos until they hatch.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 6:54 PM

Shortly after the *real* election on December 14th, once it has become clear that his attempts to fuck with the Electoral College vote have failed miserably.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 6:57 PM

November 2

"Pence lost, NOT me!"

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 6:59 PM

I believe he can only pardon him for crimes he's already committed, and since there will likely be many more crimes he commits post-presidency, he's not off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 7:01 PM

Miss Pence is an evil queen. Let's not underestimate her.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 7:02 PM

As said a thousand times it would not protect him from any New York State crimes. Although I guess Cuomo could agree to pardon him to get him to resign. How about New York City crimes? Does Cuomo have pardon power over those? Surely he's done city crimes.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 7:28 PM

Cuomo is not pardoning him! Or at least without the Mother of All Deals.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 8:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!