Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actors you forget won Oscars

Michael Douglas

Mary Steenburgen

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 8:40 PM

Glenn Close

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 5:27 PM

GOOP

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 5:37 PM

That little girl Pacquin from "The Piano"

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 6:29 PM

I've never forgotten that about Steenburgen because it was so random. Her role in Melvin & Howard wasn't exactly one for the ages, but she showed her tits, and of course tap-danced to "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction," so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 6:34 PM

So many in the supporting categories

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 7:08 PM

Mira Sorvino - Jamie Foxx - William Hurt

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 8:15 PM

Estelle Parsons, Shirley Jones, George Kennedy, Mark Rylance, Jared Leto. Actually, most of them from the past dozen years or so — hardly performances for the ages except from some of the other nominees.

Wait, does this mean I haven’t forgotten them?

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 8:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!