Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why did Donald Trump’s Career go Straight down the Shitter?

Tell me why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 8:57 PM

Because he was born!

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 1:36 PM

Because he decided to venture into politics when he should've stayed out of it. If he didn't, his legacy would still pretty much be intact and the majority of people would remember him fondly after his death.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 1:37 PM

I just think Donny is terrible with money. Hilariously bad.

Ultimately, his poor financial judgement was the architect of all of his horrific life choices.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 1:45 PM

Greed, insecurity, jealousy, ignorance, morally bankrupt, lack of empathy, sever personality disorder, emotionally stunted at an early age, rage, unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 1:47 PM

The real DL thread I want to see is

Donald Trump is DEAD to me

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 1:49 PM

Because he's monumentally stupid and lazy. And he can't keep his mouth shut. And he's a malignant narcissist.

Also, again, very very very stupid.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 4:22 PM

I hate Trump with more passion than anyone else I can think of, but the asshole is the luckiest SOB I ever saw. He has zero talent for anything except lying and he isn't even very good at that, yet he won the Presidency of the US, is probably richer than any of us in here, survived Covid, has adoring crowds killing themselves to see him, survived several bankruptcies. He has had two beautiful wives, yes I know he has been married three times. He has probably committed more crimes than anyone I can think of and will also probably get off scot free because some people won't want to put an ex-President in jail.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 8:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!