Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John, this fucking loser from 90 Fiance, Colt and Larissa

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS LOSER? Wearing his Friendly's jersey CONSTANTLY and to a fucking wedding!

They are all such losers. LOSERS. Yet I am fascinated. I have binge watched every season on Sling. On season 6.

I DETEST Fernanda and her white spit in her coconut mouth and her smug TINY loser of a husband.

I DETEST that skanky daughter of the marine guy with the rich Indonesian. LAZY CUNT.

COLT and Larissa and Debbie--ratings GOLD. And I don't blame the Brazilian? NO AC in VEGAS?! No couch! A twin bed with a toothless mother. She didn't sign up for it.

Oh, ALL of the Arabs are fucking gorgeous and possibly gay, right? But fuck!! Gorgeous men.

And, yes Jay or James, I forgive you. Just let me kiss that Jamaican face and suck that 6" cock (no bigger than that, Jamaican or not). The strung out, bleach blonde UGLY bimbo who is a whore with 2 kids with 2 different men who has a fat friend named Nat who destroyed a poor Vespa in one scene: Damn, is that used up dishrag of barmaid a classless whore.

Finally, the kid with the obscene pock marks but who's cute, with the sensible Russian girl he knocked up? Cute but clueless. Dude, just stfu.

OMFG and the drinking game!! When the INFANT man with no shoes says "Kalani". (those two are the biggest idiots to hit the screen)

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2020 8:55 PM

no one???

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2020 11:27 AM

You’re really invested & intense over this show friend. What’s up? A little smoky the bear?

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2020 11:33 AM

WTF are you on about?

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2020 12:17 PM

The best scenario here is that OP is a paid shill. Let's not imagine other explanations.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2020 12:27 PM

Will Colt ever lose the weight...he is kind of handsome but no one ever told him to lose weight?

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2020 12:28 PM

just a fan. I just can't believe that people would wear their polyester FRIENDLY's A/C REPAIR shirt to a fucking wedding?!

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2020 12:00 PM

In case you don't know, detestable and disgusting Colt's story continues in 90D Happily Ever After? The show also follows the detestable-for-other-reasons and vapid Larrisa along with new characters Jess and Erik-ee. I'll say this though, on the Tell All for the most recent season of HEA, Debbie was her usual passive mega-bitch self, but turned it on the other couples too, which was at times beautiful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2020 12:07 PM

OP must be foreign but still don't know what the fuck you're on about and DL is obviously not as obsessed with this show as you are.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2020 8:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!