Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Report Of The Week "Reviewbrah"

Anybody watch his food reviews on You Tube? I love his old fashioned style and he is calming to listen to before bed.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2020 1:34 AM

Nobody? I have a bit of a crush myself.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 6:23 AM

I like him but I haven't had time to watch him in awhile. DLer shut ins should love him. It's almost like having a real friend to listen to!

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 6:44 AM

He is adorable. I do like to see his opinion on the new stuff that comes out.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 10:17 PM

Thanks for the link, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 10:18 PM

r4 just google Report of the Week

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 10:58 PM

The Report of the Week star Reviewbrah may be the youngest old soul on the internet. Like someone transported to YouTube from a 1940s black-and-white movie, Reviewbrah’s anachronistic appeal stems from his refined nature, old-timey radio voice, and proclivity for suits. In 2017, he continued to provide his signature reviews of fast food, from Burger King to Little Caesar’s and beyond, but also answered questions from his 545K+ subscribers, like why he always wears a suit and—in an “absolutely thrilling, edge-of-your-seat” video—why he loves Starbucks water. Reviewbrah was also the target of a hoax that claimed he was missing in the aftermath of the attack in Manchester, UK in May, leading him to post a video confirming that he was alive and well, and in the US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 11:00 PM

Interview with Reviewbrah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 11:02 PM

You Tube videos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 11:04 PM

He’s a sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 11:09 PM

One of these guys who look like a young lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 11:12 PM

Dunkin Ghost Pepper Donut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2020 4:59 AM

I like him but worry about his long-term health. IIRC, he's in his early 20s. I realize he doesn't eat fast food / frozen pizzas for every meal, but those foods are all he reviews. He's had serious teeth / dental issues. Another time, he fell and ended up in the hospital.

I like that he's a night owl and lives by his own schedule, though.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2020 5:08 AM

He wears a suit. No wonder the elderdongs like him.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2020 6:30 AM

New review, Wendy's Classic Chicken Sandwich. He just makes me smile and I am not even an eldergay yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2020 1:26 AM

r12 you are right, he talks about his dental issues in the latest review

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2020 1:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!