Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Team Brenda or Team Kelly? Who do you side with during the Kelly/Brenda/Dylan Love Triangle?

Most people I knew sided with Brenda then and I think most people do now also, but I remember a lot of white girls I met while in LA siding with Kelly and loving her. Fraus loved Kelly more than I thought they would, hence the show becoming the Kelly show.

Who do you feel was in the wrong???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 19, 2020 3:51 PM

Team Kelly! She was THAT bitch! Brenda wishes she were on Kelly's level of charm, brains and beauty.

And Kelly also got the man.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 3:39 AM

Team Brenda all day, everyday. It still pisses me off to this day that Kelly could be friends with Brenda for all that time, and then over one summer swoop in and snatch her man away, almost as if she was lying in wait for the right time. She totally violated the girl code. I'm actually surprised that the rest of the gang, particularly Donna, didn't give Kelly more shit for it. And then for her to get involved with Brenda's brother right after Dylan...what a slut!

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 3:41 AM

Jennie was reportedly insanely jealous of Shannen's popularity (the paparazzi attention, the Rolling Stone cover with Jason and Luke, etc.), so I'm sure that she was more than happy when Shannen left the show so that she could move up to be the top female banana.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 3:44 AM

Shannen was fired.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 4:04 AM

I don't remember being on either one's side, that's really funny. Let the bridges I burn light the way, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 5:16 AM

No poll????????

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 5:18 AM

Team Kelly. Brenda became insufferable halfway through season 2. And she was no innocent stringing Reek along with that horrible French accent. Then she gets handed Dean Cain again in his prime and tosses him aside? She admitted during the season 1 slumber party that she tried to break up her best friend and her boyfriend. What goes around comes around.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 6:22 AM

Team Brenda.

Kelly was a WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 6:28 AM

First time around i was Team Kelly. But now? No one. Both Brenda and Kelly should have moved on. Instead we got a pathetic episode where they ask Dylan to choose instead of telling him to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 12:30 PM

I choose ... ME

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 12:37 PM

R9 I agree. I just watched that episode two days ago and I CRINGED. The scene where we see them standing by the locker, both gazing at him in lust and hope as he slowly walks toward them... I can’t. They really should have both said fuck off. He wasn’t even all that 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 1:29 PM

R7 yes, she had Dean Cain but he was safe and boring. Brenda was physically attracted to him but that’s it. As she got to know him better she realized she wasn’t into him at all. He was all about talking like adults, a big reader, very intelligent and idolized her father for his work. Those are big No Nos for Brenda. She needs a man who will play with her mind and emotions as well as argue with her like a child instead.

Dean Cain was too mature and reasonable for her.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 1:32 PM

Brenda!!! Still a great triangle since Dylan had chemistry with both of them!

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 1:36 PM

I actually never bought Dylan and Kelly as a serious couple. She is someone he would have fun with then toss. Brenda kept him on his toes, and he liked that. He started cleaning up his act because he liked Brenda so much. Kelly never had that impact.

In the reboot (not that crap from last year, the 2008 one) we learn Kelly and Dylan had a kid together and she’s still in love with him. Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 1:47 PM

Team Kelly. I never liked Brenda. Never.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 2:00 PM

Kelly violated the girl code. She should have been strung up by her blonde locks for it.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2020 2:26 PM

Brenda, but I wish you had done a poll so I didn't have to type anything. There never should have been a Kelly/Dylan pairing. Brenda and Dylan *were* Beverly Hills 90210.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2020 2:41 PM

They should've revealed that Jim asked Kelly to break them up so The Walshes could be free of Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2020 2:44 PM

[quote]Jim asked Kelly to break them up

Which episode, r18?

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2020 2:46 PM

We all know Cindy Walsh had her high waisted slacks in a twist for Dylan, also. And maybe the milf thing was crossing Dylan's mind as well. There's only so much Cindy could do with that old fart, Jim.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2020 2:59 PM

Nice try, R20. Cindy was always offering me her secret recipe for tuna salad.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2020 3:13 PM

I wonder what the show would have been like if Shannen never left and Brenda had been on the whole time?

I was team Kelly for whatever reason. Guess I sympathized with the slut.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2020 3:24 PM

R22 I was team Kelly too but while rewatching in modern day, I am team Brenda. Kelly broke girl code and wasn’t a good friend.

I always hated how quickly Brenda would forgive her.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2020 3:27 PM

Shannen didn’t leave. She was fired. Can we stop making it sound like it was a choice?

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2020 3:28 PM

She got out just in time. The show sucked after high school. They should've left the soapy shit to Melrose Place.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2020 3:40 PM

"They should've left the soapy shit to Melrose Place."

Um, it was a soap opera, so... no.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2020 4:02 PM

It was high school so I really couldn't care that much. I think I remember the first time watching being upset that Kelly did that. But on subsequential rerun viewing, I became Team Kelly

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 4:07 PM

People who are team Kelly will get their comeuppance when their significant others cheat on them, and it will be soon.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2020 4:10 PM

Team Kelly, but mainly for the high drama she caused and got involved in. Super entertaining. Brenda was a try-too-hard and had too many pity-parties for herself.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2020 4:18 PM

My daughter is a SLUT!!!

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2020 4:21 PM

Team Brenda all day. Kelly was soooooo boring.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2020 4:26 PM

Kelly’s mom was cooler than her

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2020 5:01 PM

R26, I preferred the self-contained episodes of the first two seasons. Once 90210 went soapy, it sucked. It couldn't hold a candle to Kimberly Shaw and drunk Alison.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2020 5:14 PM

Why didn't Andrea get any action?

You think she could have porked Brandon or Steve at one point.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2020 5:15 PM

I think season 3 was its best season. Season 4 on it felt more boring. That was post HS though. The show never worked that well post HS.

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2020 5:20 PM

I never watched the stupid thing, but since Shannen Doherty is a total skanky cunt, I'm Team Kelly. WooHoo.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2020 5:20 PM

Andrea and Brandon almost fucked more than once.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2020 5:20 PM

I loved the Kelly Is A Coke Whore era.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2020 5:22 PM

When was Kelly NOT a whore?!! Let’s be honest

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2020 5:23 PM

I love the episode where the black jocks from another school were pissed with the white jocks of Beverly Hills and Brandon decides to throw a dance to bring them together. There's major racial tension at first but everyone comes together as Tori Spelling starts dancing on the floor in a mini dress and combat boots.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2020 5:24 PM

90210 doing Black Lives Matter in the '90s all courtesy of my daughter.

I was always ahead of the game.

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2020 5:26 PM

R40 thats season 3 I believe. My favorite season.

It’s a good episode and only shows not much has changed since 1992

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2020 5:35 PM

As an aside, Mark Kiely as Mr. Meyers was hotter than all the main guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2020 5:40 PM

The guys on Saved By The Bell were hotter than the main guys on 90210!

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2020 5:45 PM

The guys on SBTB were actual teens

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2020 6:04 PM

Bitchy rich girl Kelly was the best first couple seasons when she became misunderstood it wasn’t as much fun. She was completely destroyed when she became the tortured heroine princess throughout the college years and beyond.

I liked what Brenda evolved into and her freshman college year was some of the best Brenda episodes. She didn’t give a fuck!

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2020 6:10 PM

The guys on 90210 were actual MEN!

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2020 6:10 PM

#TeamBrenda

That pear shaped mealy mouthed coke whore Kelly should have looked elsewhere vs going after Dylan. Bleh

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2020 6:14 PM

Team Kelly!

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2020 6:16 PM

I almost sided with someone in the Kelly/Brenda/Dylan Love Triangle.

But then I remembered: I'm cool and would never watch this garbage.

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2020 6:19 PM

Oh, shut up, Donna r49!

You were just as slutty as your friend, Miss Kelly the Princess.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2020 6:21 PM

If Dylan wanted Kelly why didn’t he go for her long before Brenda showed up to town?

Seems like a situation of love the one you’re with since Brenda was in Europe that summer.

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2020 6:22 PM

This triangle lasted TWO full seasons and only ended because they fired Shannen

The plan for season 5 was too have a quadrangle with Brandon/Kelly/Brenda and Dylan

Yes twins in the same quadrangle

Instead it became another triangle now with Brandon and of course Kelly/Dylan

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2020 6:23 PM

Dylan and Brandon had so much chemistry that pairing should have been the demise of Brenda and Dylan

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2020 6:27 PM

Brandon and Dylan didn’t have that much chemistry. I am Rewatching and Brandon and Andrea have the best chemistry, followed by him and Steve.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2020 6:37 PM

Brandon and Kelly have NO CHEMISTRY. Kelly and Dylan BARELY HAVE chemistry. I don’t know why they expected us to believe those two were mad for her. Dylan and Brenda felt real and authentic. Dylan and Kelly felt forced.

And like r52 said, if Dylan wanted Kelly, why didn’t he go with her before Brenda even moved there? Dylan and Kelly have known each other their whole lives. Now he wants her? No.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2020 6:39 PM

R56 remember in Season 5, when Dylan after he got sober and came out of his drug induced coma after his car went over a cliff, went to some past life therapist and he discovered that him and Kelly were soulmates and we're lovers in another life, with both playing dual roles and Brandon too?

That was ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2020 6:50 PM

R57 sadly I do. Ridiculous storyline. Many of the storylines became RIDICULOUS as the series went on.

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2020 6:53 PM

I stopped watching the show after season 4, minus a few episodes here and there. Were Valerie and Dylan ever a thing?

I love this scene, because its true. Why was Dylan never good enough for Brenda?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2020 7:04 PM

R59 yes they were a big thing, Kelly caught them hooking up at The Peach Pit

And Kelly blamed Valerie for Dylan's drug use and him being in a coma

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2020 7:35 PM

Okay, you bitches got to me: My s.o. and I just watched the first episode of the first season. I'm already as hooked as I was the first time around, but I was worried it wouldn't hook him. Luckily, they played a Gene Loves Jezebel song right at the very end; safe to say he's in it for the haul now.

Say what you will about Ziering, but he's quite effective as Everyone's Favorite Asshole, and had good chemistry with the whole cast (especially BAG) right from the start. Priestly is so beautiful; hell, even his mullet is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2020 7:39 PM

BAG is overrated. Everyone on here goes on and on about how he was gorgeous and how he was too hot for Donna when either is true.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2020 7:48 PM

Team Valerie - always and forevah!

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2020 9:55 PM

[Quote] Why didn't Andrea get any action? You think she could have porked Brandon or Steve at one point.

Andrea's makeout scene with Steve was pretty hot. And the irresistible scene with Brandon was good too. I don't know wtf she saw in that drama teacher.

[Quote] There's major racial tension at first but everyone comes together as Tori Spelling starts dancing on the floor in a mini dress and combat boots.

Tori looked good. The dancing was hilarious. As was BAG rapping about mic checking.

[Quote] Team Valerie - always and forevah!

Right? Who wouldn't want to watch her torture Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2020 10:27 PM

Valerie was the only reason why the show made sense continuing....

Steve and Andrea should have gone there!!!

Donna as a leading lady ruined the show. Sidekick and comedic relief yes. Desired virgin nope!

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2020 11:04 PM

R34, don't forget she got Peter Krause in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2020 11:35 PM

R65 I was one of the hottest girls in HS!

by Anonymousreply 67October 18, 2020 12:13 AM

[Quote] I'm actually surprised that the rest of the gang, particularly Donna, didn't give Kelly more shit for it.

It is weird how no one else really says anything or gives Kelly and Dylan shit for sneaking behind Brenda's back.

[Quote] 90210 doing Black Lives Matter in the '90s all courtesy of my daughter. I was always ahead of the game.

One awkward dance step at a time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2020 2:53 AM

Donna is an American Treasure

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2020 2:58 AM

[quote]I wonder what the show would have been like if Shannen never left and Brenda had been on the whole time?

R22 Guarantee there Laverne the waitress would have been back "by popular demand".

by Anonymousreply 70October 18, 2020 3:18 AM

[quote]Why didn't Andrea get any action?

Didn't she get pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 71October 18, 2020 3:19 AM

Andrea loses her virginity to the male roommate next door in season 4 and then dumps him and starts dating the guy who becomes her husband.

by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2020 3:31 AM

The real question should be when did Andrea become a part of the main group and one of the popular kids?

by Anonymousreply 73October 18, 2020 3:32 AM

Probably hen she lost her virginity.

by Anonymousreply 74October 18, 2020 4:06 AM

*when

by Anonymousreply 75October 18, 2020 4:07 AM

Andrea has an extramarital affair for MONTHS during season 5 with a doctor, Peter was his name

The twist is that her husband Jesse was also cheating on her, they go to get a divorce but reconcile and leave the show with their baby Hannah

by Anonymousreply 76October 18, 2020 4:55 AM

Forgetting someone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 18, 2020 5:04 AM

Who was Jesse cheating with? Kelly's pool boy?

by Anonymousreply 78October 18, 2020 6:09 AM

I’m team Brandon. He had a big cock

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2020 7:25 AM

I am a Shannen apologist: Brenda.

by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2020 7:27 AM

R74 no shes one of the cool kids in HS eventually. She loses her virgin In college.

by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2020 8:50 AM

R81 yup Andrea looses her virginity in season 4 and starts sleeping around, Dan Rubin and eventual husband in season 4 and then cheats on him with that doctor guy Peter for about 5-6 months worth of episodes in season 5, even going to a sleacy motel room to tell Peter that she never loved a man like she loved him and that she's contacting a lawyer to get a divorce from Jesse so they can be together and Peter basically laughed in her face, telling her he's not leaving his wife (he was married too)

Donna lost her virginity to David in the season 7 season finale and quickly became a slut too, jumping from one guys bed to the next the next three seasons, even cheating on Noah with Shawn Christian,'s character, forget his name, Noah walked in on Donna in bed with him

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2020 10:26 AM

[Quote] Donna lost her virginity to David in the season 7 season finale and quickly became a slut too, jumping from one guys bed to the next the next three seasons,

I found it hilarious how Donna didn't waste any time after her [italic] special night [/italic] with David.

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2020 11:31 AM

The cavern between Tori Spellings boobs used to fascinate me. I am an eldergay and we would gather weekly for cocktails and to watch 90210 & Melrose. Miss those days.

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2020 12:09 PM

seasons 4-6 have a distinct Melrose Place feel to them

Season 6 is probably the best season, it's amazingly plotted out , I think the writers, led by Steve Wasserman and his wife Jessica Klein who came from writing daytime soap opera's, really wrote a great Bible for that season and followed it perfectly, I live how one storyline flows into another and how it's more character driven than plot driven

If Kelly wouldn't have turn down Dylan's trip around the world offer and Brandon's marriage proposal at the end of season 5, then we wouldn't of had Dylan looking for his father's killer (season 3 storyline), the introduction of the mob Marquette family and Dylan falling for Toni Marquette, the daughter of the man who killed his father and then Dylan and Toni marrying and Toni being gunned down on their wedding night in a mob hit met for Dylan

So Kelly's selfishness caused her death

Also the Colin saga was just plotted out perfectly, he's Kelly's new love interest a turtored artist from NYC but wait, he's having an affair with a rich older married woman, Claudia Van Eyk played by Mary Crosby of "Who Shot JR?" Dallas fame, and he's also a closet cocaine head and wait there's more, he knew Valerie, Kelly's nemesis, when they went to camp as teens in NY and Valerie had a crush on him and never got over it

We all know what that means....

And then we get the crazy Tara, the psycho lesbo bitch who tries to kill Kelly with carbon monoxide poisoning, storyline out of it

Good times

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2020 12:49 PM

You all blame Kelly for everything. Lmao. Even Toni’s death.

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2020 12:54 PM

R86 she kind of is to blame for it, because Kelly's selfish rejection of Dylan spurred him to track down his father's killer, which led him to Toni, at first he was using her to get information on his dad, but eventually they fell in love for real, got married and she got gun down after her dad put a hit on Dylan to stop the wedding

What really sucks is that Jack McKay (Dylan's dad), wasn't really dead after all, after CLEARLY dying in that car bomb explosion in season 3, he came back from the dead on season 10, he faked his death and was in a witness protection program for 7 years

by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2020 1:20 PM

R85 R87 I have to differ - liked it a lot better when they were just high school or college kids with normal, albeit Beverly Hills, real-life relationships and issues. I don't think such big stuff would have actually entered into these characters' lives, it just seems like a lot of fantasy dreamed up by writers who lost track of the premise. Kind of like those daytime soaps that take place in a small town and there's all this international intrigue going on.

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2020 1:30 PM

R88 the show had to change or it wouldn't have lasted 10 years

Season 1 of Melrose Place was a lot like the early years of 90210, relatable stories and self contained episodes and it almost got cancelled

Heather Locklear was brought bon to soap it up and it started beating 90210 in the ratings, so Aaron Spelling looked at 90210 and decided to go the soap route too, but stillore grounded and relatable than Melrose, he had daytime soap writers Steve Wasserman and Jessica Klein as showrunners during the college years, he brought in Valerie Malone to cause drama, as Tiffani Amber Theissan said, "they wanted their Amanda/ Heather Locklear for 90210"

It worked until the post college years, when the show really went off the rails and didn't make sense

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2020 1:42 PM

The college years were extra soapy, but they were still fun and believable for the most part. Post college is where they made a mess of the show, and the ratings suffered. The later seasons ratings are much much lower than the earlier seasons.

by Anonymousreply 90October 18, 2020 2:44 PM

[Quote] Season 6 is probably the best season, it's amazingly plotted out , I think the writers, led by Steve Wasserman and his wife Jessica Klein who came from writing daytime soap opera's, really wrote a great Bible for that season and followed it perfectly, I live how one storyline flows into another and how it's more character driven than plot driven

Having a show bible doesn't seem to be a priority for alot of writers these days and i don't understand why.

by Anonymousreply 91October 18, 2020 3:01 PM

I didn't watch '90210' in real time until the last season. Rewatching it on 'Soap Net', I never cared for Brenda, but I think it's because I didn't care for Shannen as a person. Dylan seemed like a selfish douche for most of the series to me...I was glad Kelly didn't end up with him, but that she could stay friends with him. Am I the only one who loved Vanessa Marcil's character?

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2020 3:13 PM

R88 They didn't have to stick with self-contained episodes. But they could have been more creative than having Dylan, Kelly, Donna, David and even straight arrow Brandon become addicted to drugs. Also not sure why they had to rename them, like, were the makers of Ecstasy going to sue, so they had to call it U4EA?

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2020 3:18 PM

I really never cared for Valerie Malone. If I recall correctly (and I probably don't) she was a manipulative sociopath who we were supposed to forgive all the time and feel sorry for, like the saps she was friends with kept doing. They should have kicked her to the curb.

This was also the time I thought they started casting more for looks. Tiffani was gorgeous but her acting was professional more than inspired. Other than Jason, I didn't think any of the original cast were model-gorgeous, and they seemed like they were cast more for personality (and even Jason was short, and not very muscular).

by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2020 3:23 PM

Kelly and Dylan never worked

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2020 3:24 PM

I prefer the reboot better. Trevor Donovan is a fine stud.

by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2020 3:53 PM

Brenda Kelly was always a deformed skank. She was just like her whore mother. Brenda was better in every way.

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2020 4:11 PM

Team Ray

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2020 4:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2020 4:29 PM

Thr drug addiction storylines on here were annoying after awhile, almost every major character became a drug addict for multiple episodes and then, for the most part, when their storyline ended, their addiction was forgotten about except for Dylan

Another thing 90210 did too much was "the long lost sibling" storyline

Erica was Dylan's long lost half sister in season 4, it was she, they never did the DNA test

Kelly had a long lost sister named Joy in season 7, her dad her her with his mistress

Then cousin Gina (Vanessa Marcil) was revealed to be Donna's half sister not cousin in season 10 when the truth came out that Gina is the product from an affair Donna's dad, Dr. Martin, had with Gina's white trash mother Bobbie

Oh and the weirdest storyline was how much was made that Steve was adopted, even searching for his birth mother in season 2 (she had died) and than in season 6, we find out his adopted dad Rush Sanders is actually his REAL dad and they lied to him for years

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2020 4:41 PM

Jackie was great on the reboot. And then they killed her off on season 2. Smh.

by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2020 7:16 PM

Agree I always wanted more from high nasty Jackie

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2020 7:17 PM

[quote] I prefer the reboot better

Sacrilege.

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2020 8:31 PM

Team Emily!!!

I know she hopped on Brandon's dick but did she get Dylan's dick (DD)??

by Anonymousreply 104October 18, 2020 8:33 PM

No. Emily loved pussy on the low.

by Anonymousreply 105October 18, 2020 8:38 PM

I wish they would've made Amanda Peyser a regular. She was such a DLer. Too bad they turned her into a sap by the end of the episode.

by Anonymousreply 106October 18, 2020 8:54 PM

I remember back in the 90s while the show was still on my mom seeing a commercial and saying, “that Kelly, she has slept with EVERYONE on this show, hasn’t she?” Then I thought about it and was Trying to think of who of the main guys plus endless recurring characters did she not fuck? Just David?

by Anonymousreply 107October 18, 2020 8:58 PM

R106 they should have had her move to Melrose Place, she would have been a great bitch on their but she would of had to go by a different name because of THE Amanda, she could call herself AJ

R107 she did as did Valerie, in fact they slept with many of the same guys (Dylan, Steve, Colin, Tom)

by Anonymousreply 108October 18, 2020 9:02 PM

R104 Christine Elise (Emily) said on the 90210 Youtube podcast a few weeks back that she was originally supposed to be the skin off character to Melrose Place

After she went crazy and went to a mental institution, she gets out when she turns 18 after a few months and reconciled with Brandon and the gang and decides to move to LA to a trendy apartment complex to try to make it as a musician

And through Emily's eyes were introduced to her new neighbors at Melrose Place

Christine turned it down because the money they offered her was too low

by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2020 9:06 PM

[Quote] Also not sure why they had to rename them, like, were the makers of Ecstasy going to sue, so they had to call it U4EA?

"Brenda, you can see his nipples." Classic episode.

[Quote] If I recall correctly (and I probably don't) she was a manipulative sociopath who we were supposed to forgive all the time and feel sorry for, like the saps she was friends with kept doing. They should have kicked her to the curb.

Well she was molested by her dad. That would fuck anyone up. I do wish they kept Ginger around. Or let Valerie have a few friends of her own instead of desperately trying join the gang.

[Quote] I know she hopped on Brandon's dick but did she get Dylan's dick (DD)??

No she didn't because Brenda was being a complete asshole to her even though she's the one who dumped Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 110October 19, 2020 3:06 AM

Didn't Valerie end up fucking Brandon aka her own cousin?

by Anonymousreply 111October 19, 2020 3:10 AM

R111 no we only saw them kiss. They decided not to sleep together because it was too weird or something.

by Anonymousreply 112October 19, 2020 3:32 AM

That’s disgusting

by Anonymousreply 113October 19, 2020 3:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!