Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eldergays, is this Q Anon shit similar to the Satanic Panic of the 80s?

Is it?

It seems like the people who believe in Q would have banned heavy metal and Dungeons and Dragons back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 4:42 AM

No, much more insidious. Google The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Same shit, new package. Once Trump loses the cult will pivot to full support of Qanon. It is set up to explain his failure as an external event. The GOP needs to cut them out but they can't afford to lose and more white votes.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 2:08 AM

2 cunts that I work with (both religious fanatical nutters) were posting qanon stuff about Tom Hanks on Facebook. They think Tom Hanks, Oprah, the Clintons and other democrats are part of a pedophile ring

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 2:22 AM

[quote] The idiot in Chief said this: I know nothing about QAnon, except that they are very much against pedophilia, they fight it very hard...”

As opposed to the pro-pedophilia groups? And how do you fight pedophilia “very hard”? Unless it’s a personal struggle. Did the president just declared the QAnon group to be reformed pedophiliacs, that fight their impulses very hard? Or was it just gibberish?

I love when he lies and denies knowing the group, and Savannah Guthrie says “I just told you”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 2:27 AM

We have a moron, as President.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 4:29 AM

They're fighting pedophilia by falsely accusing people they don't like of being pedophiles!!!

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 4:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!