Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Getting kicked out of the gym for doing 'gay' exercises

I was at my local gym and at my age it's very important to do mobility and stretching exercises. I was doing hand-stand splits, bending over to grab my ankles, pulling my hips up while grabbing my ankles, and spreading my legs very wide. I always wear yoga pants to the gym with no underwear, and apparently that got some of the dumbshit karen fraus and muscle bros angry. They complained to management that my exercises were inappropriate (homophobic codeword for 'gay') and provocative, but I ignored them and threatened to sue the gym if they made me stop. Yesterday I was doing this 'present hole' stretch grabbing my ankles while doing a half-split, when two gym employees - I think they were PTs - said they needed to talk to me. They were total juicehead deplorable muscle bros - one was a wop and the other was probably a greasy fenian.

They were extremely rude and confrontational, but no one in the gym stepped up to defend me. I now agree that straight silence is violence. First thing they did when we was in the staff room was they kicked my balls. I collapsed on the ground screaming, and begging for mercy. My left nut ruptured, and I was extremely degraded!

The wop said, "Youse faggots ain't welcome here. You're quittin', buttboy, today." The mick laid in nasty homophobic, misogynistic slurs. Then the general manager came in. He was an ex-juicehead, totally shredded despite being in his late 50s, with thighs thicker than my waist. His cock was thicker than a fag's wrist. He may have been a polack or a bohunk. The general manager degraded me with humiliating and graphic blame language, and then kicked me in the balls. I screamed and felt my left nut rupture. I was so fucking degraded! He said, "You is a queer and you ain't comin back here no more. We seen you cruising the steam room, gagging for cock." He kicked me in the balls again and to my extreme embarrassment I popped a hardon on account of all the masc brutality and the masc smells of all these hot str8 men shouting abuse at me. The masc str8 pheromones were thick in the air, and my puny inferior cocklet tented my yoga pants. They pulled down my yoga pants, and mounted me. The wop and the mick throat raped me and then fucked my ass. They gave me a girl's name. It was 'Betty'. Then the pig-dog ugly deplorable polack hauled me out through the back door into the side alley next to the gym. He whipped out his .38 Pyton and said, "I ever see your faggot ass here again I'm gonna give you a cold steel enema. You is fucking buckwheats, buttboy."

They then cancelled my membership without a refund. I have never been so humiliated. I wanted to go to the pol

by Anonymousreply 55November 27, 2020 9:11 AM

^^^^^ Ugly Betty

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 1:36 AM

We need details about them humiliating you in front of the other gym patrons, who all laughed and pointed.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote] They complained to management that my exercises were inappropriate (homophobic codeword for 'gay') and provocative,

Are you sure this was a complaint? It sounds like they were saying they found you a breath of fresh air.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 1:39 AM

OP, come over here so I can slap you with my dance belt.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 1:54 AM

Desperate for attention and a shitty writer to boot.

Sad.

☹️

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 1:55 AM

I know what you mean OP. I like to do a lot of stretching before I work out and I have noticed I get some funny looks when I'm spreading my ass cheeks apart as far as I can (as one will do when warming up.)

It's just plain homophobia OP but do get their phone numbers next time it happens (and it will happen again.)

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 1:56 AM

Yay, Brick Shithouse Troll!👍❤🧨🎈

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 1:59 AM

You should join Barbra's gym. They would welcome you with open cheeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 2:00 AM

TL;DR

Look up the word "brevity," moron OP.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 2:01 AM

Yayyyyyyy!!!!! Thank you!!!! I’ve missed you so much!! Thank you!!!

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 2:01 AM

What has made you this desperate for attention to make up something so stupid, op?

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 2:02 AM

You're lucky, OP. I had a hell of a time getting my old gym to cancel my membership.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 2:02 AM

Did they make you perform degrading aerobics routines in women's exercise gear to humiliating songs like Sheena Easton's "Strut" or Olivia Newton-John's "Physical"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 2:03 AM

What did the police say OP? Did they classify as a hate crime?

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 2:03 AM

10/10, Op.

Fenian. WOP. Mick.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 2:05 AM

On the bright side, given the puniness of your cocklet, you won’t need to blow a bunch of money on a jockstrap to reduce bounce and jiggle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2020 2:07 AM

Your left nut ruptured twice? Double degrading!

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2020 2:12 AM

I love the Shit Brickhouse Troll so much. I love how he gives the "enemies" in the stories the same lingo and language. Whether its the chicano farmhands, abusive ranch owning father, or fellow gym members- they all speak the same and always torture and humiliate using the same tactics. I had no idea how vicious and homophobic the world really was until The Shit Brickhouse Troll opened my eyes!

Please involve Tayte in the next one?

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2020 2:14 AM

The spirit of BILL TAYLOR lives on in your prose OP! I can't wait to hear about your second date.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2020 2:14 AM

[quote] I now agree that straight silence is violence.

Amen sister!

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2020 2:23 AM

What I love the most is how some of the libtards come on here and get all upset over the use of WOP and mick. It’s a fucking satire.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2020 2:23 AM

It’s not a true wall stretch unless your anus can manipulate the light plate.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2020 2:27 AM

Perhaps you can satisfy them next time if you dress in drag and show them some "lesbian exercises", OP.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2020 2:43 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2020 3:16 AM

Yeah, what happened to Tayte, Shirley?

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2020 3:33 AM

What did your husbear say?

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2020 3:39 AM

Sooooooooooooooo boring.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 3:41 AM

Fuck, I love the Shit Brickhouse Troll!

7/10

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2020 5:04 AM

I have definitely seen cases of gay guys being chased out of gyms but these usually for acting gross or pervy in the steam room or in the shower. I know one guy who actually did three years in prison- he tried to suck a hot guy’s cock in the shower and the guy turned out to be 16.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2020 6:25 AM

Next time secretly film it for Chaturbate.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2020 6:31 AM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2020 6:33 AM

2/10 should have cut back on the florid details to make it more believable. Must try harder.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2020 6:33 AM

I'm sick of people treating me like a gym faggot. I'm allowed to check out hot straight guys just like straight guys are allowed to check out fraus. The str8 objections to being admired and cruised are pure homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2020 7:56 AM

R33 but ya are Blanche, ya are a gym faggot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2020 8:51 AM

OP were your labia majoras showing through your exercise wear? You know a camel toe in the gym can be quite disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2020 9:37 AM

Whatever next.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2020 9:45 AM

Thanks for ruining gyms for the rest of us, a.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2020 9:47 AM

R37 = humorless twat.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2020 11:55 AM

OP doesn't wipe down the sitting surfaces in her gym after she uses the equipment, and she leaves a layer of ass mung on them.

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2020 11:58 AM

I hate when writers who get rejected by NIFTY come to DL to post

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2020 11:58 AM

[quote] I'm sick of people treating me like a gym faggot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2020 12:00 PM

OP, I would flounce directly over to your lawyers office and file suit against these thugs. You know, the same lawyer you used before to represent you in a similar case, the one who agreed to work with you pro homo.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2020 1:10 PM

Or was it pro boner?

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2020 1:11 PM

R37 = obsessively focused on a poster called no one else gives a shit about.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2020 1:48 PM

It was indeed "pro boner", R42/R43!

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2020 5:46 PM

My favorite passage- This alone should win a Pulitzer or whatever the fuck the award is for literature of the HIGHEST calibre!!!

So I explained what happened, and my lawyer said, "Shirley, don't be a nancy, you can't report that." My husbear said, "Why not, Tayte, she got queerbashed. Next thing you know, they'll be lynching us again." My lawyer said, "Hun, it's not good publicity for the community. She was cruising str8 meat. How do you think that will go down? You can't just grab your clit in public because you need your boicunt seeded with str8 cum." I stormed out. This is outrageous, but my husbear insists my lawyer has a point. What does DL think? Should I get a new lawyer, or just drop it?

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2020 6:34 PM

OP had me at "....he threw me into the bathtub! My belly and thighs was jigglin'!"

by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2020 5:36 AM

Puhleese!

by Anonymousreply 48October 20, 2020 8:55 AM

How big is the universe? That many negative light years out of ten.

by Anonymousreply 49October 20, 2020 9:27 AM

Hehe

by Anonymousreply 50November 11, 2020 4:16 AM

[quote]Thanks for ruining gyms for the rest of us, a.

a could never write anything like this. He's a paranoid white obsessed Jesus-freak. As if he would let a "chicano farmhand" anywhere near him, especially if that farmhand was over 18 years old.

by Anonymousreply 51November 11, 2020 4:25 AM

Yeah, NativeNYer and the Shit Brickhouse Troll are two completely different posters, with two completely different writing styles. R37 is on crack.

by Anonymousreply 52November 11, 2020 4:27 AM

I enjoyed that Betty. 8/10.

by Anonymousreply 53November 11, 2020 4:38 AM

People who say “husbear” should have their fingernails yanked out.

by Anonymousreply 54November 20, 2020 5:38 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 55November 27, 2020 9:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!