Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jesse Lee Peterson, a Black Man who calls Trump "The Great WHITE Hope".

At first I thought it was a joke. He actually believes the shit he spews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 5:11 AM

Why does he have these ridiculous beliefs??

Would he have a radio show if he were a black liberal??? Probably not.

This is 100% about money and opportunity, just as it is with nearly all of the black “conservatives” in media. It’s a fast track to fame.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 1:29 AM

I've watched a couple of his videos and he strikes me a Sasha Baron Cohen shit stirrer but on the conservative side. I've seen him break character a few times or bust out laughing (LES-BE-AN) but his show can be funny because there is apparently very little shortage of idiotic SJWs out there who have no shame or self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 1:58 AM

That Beta Make T-Shirt BS is so homophobic, as it is also indicative of putting down men who are thoughtful, and decent.

Fuck these people. They’re the definition of toxic masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 2:06 AM

Jesse's vid has been leaked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 2:27 AM

I just flashed on the thought today that it is so odd that POC are supporters of Trump when he is so obviously/proudly racist. I don't get it.

Lovely photo R4 - Can I order a 8X10?

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 2:52 AM

Something is off about his appearnce -- he looks like he's wearing blackface. I want to see childhood photos as proof this is an actual black guy.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 5:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!