Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump is so handsome when he smiles

It’s true! Snowflakes, get triggered or take a hike!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 9:15 PM

Who is that hatchet faced cunt?

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 1:20 AM

His face looks like someone shoved dentures in a baboon's ass.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 1:22 AM

Bette Midler had the best fucking tweet of all time in response to this exchange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 1:24 AM

The way he smiled when she said that was as frightening a look I've ever seen from someone.

And I've seen a lot of horror films in my day.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 1:25 AM

She wants him to grab her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 1:26 AM

She's voting for Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 1:27 AM

These women disgust me.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 1:28 AM

My husband and I could not stop laughing when this happened. She has some low ass standards. Not even after drinking a keg of beer and smoking a few bowls of the dankest weed would I find Trump remotely attractive. Honestly, I’d rather fuck Melania and lick her musty clam than touch any part of the orange shit stain.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 1:28 AM

Sorry, but all this is doing is making me laugh until I cry. It's like putting up a snippet of Chris Christi with some female telling him that he's handsome but needs to eat more because he's too thin.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 1:29 AM

She was drippin!

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 1:40 AM

He should be added to the page "Old Men Who Look Like Lesbians"

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 1:42 AM

When you think back on the past 5 years, he could have accomplished so much more if he had been a gentleman, a diplomat, a uniter.

But he's not that guy. He chose the path of bigotry, selfishness, revenge, vindictiveness, dishonesty and mean-spiritedness.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 1:44 AM

I knew I recognized her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 1:44 AM

He only smiles when he feels he's expected to smile.

That's why you rarely see him smile and it always looks face. As a sociopath, he's just trying to mimic human emotions to fit in and manipulate people.

It's like wearing a mask to people with Trump's disorder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 5:41 AM

A reminder about the hundreds of doctors who've come forth warning America of Donald Trump's mental illnesses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 5:42 AM

Be sure to check out this crucial documentary about Trump's megalomania and sociopathy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2020 5:44 AM

I'll grant that younger Trump was handsome - But so was Dorian Gray...

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2020 5:44 AM

R13 When I first saw the clip I totally thought it was Allison Janney playing a character.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2020 6:05 AM

And for her trouble Trump did his best to approximate a human smile by baring his dentures and squinting his eyes. He thinks it fools everyone.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2020 6:13 AM

He does look better since covid. He must have lost weight. His face is less jowly. Maybe the thru in some fillers at Walter Reed.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2020 6:54 AM

I'd love to see Allyson's face when she saw that clip. I imagine her, like, "WTF? When did I do that gig? Was I high????"

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2020 6:56 AM

Michael Cohen said Trump has no sense of humor. Felix Sater said he has a great sense of humor. Who should we believe?

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2020 7:25 AM

He has a very boyish and cute smile! He’s probably used that to get away with a lot. R12 no that’s not true. He would not have made it past the Republican primaries being a “gentleman”. The problems of today’s world cannot be won by leading gently...there are too many people with ill will. That’s why he gave us Pence, to be the gentleman. Hate him all you want but Trump has exposed a lot of hypocrisy in politics and bias in the media.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2020 2:40 PM

he has the creepiest rictus smile I've ever seen. He stretches his mouth and that's it. He has the smile of someone who has read about smiling but doesn't actually know what it is.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2020 7:38 PM

R6 That woman looks like Ron Placone in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2020 7:42 PM

[quote]Who is that hatchet faced cunt?

R1 Donald Trump, the President of the United States, dear.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2020 7:48 PM

People felt compelled to cross out OP for this? That's a bit ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!